The Cock and Tail Waitress 6

Story Info
The night they raided Carl's.
2.4k words
4.58
1.1k
6
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/26/2024
Created 01/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's that supposed to mean?" Cindy asked.

"She has too many hang-ups," I said, "especially where I'm concerned. Sure it's flattering that she wanted me again. Last summer, and even tonight, it was a game. She only paid me the first time because I made a smartass remark about being a pro. I thought that would be the end of it."

She took me to a vacant table in a corner, and we sat down. "Listen, there are a lot of these guys that I detest. I fuck them because it's my job. I try to find something likable about them to make it easier to have them inside me. Some of them are good lovers even if they are jerks. With others I think about the money. That's what I did on vacation. Next summer there won't be any hooker's holiday."

"If I had known, there wouldn't have been one this year."

"You didn't know because I didn't want you to know I'm a whore. I'm still wondering if I should have told you now that I'm dragging you into it. It's too late now, of course, but I'm still afraid you'll leave me."

"If I was going to leave you because you're a whore, I would already be gone. Tell me. What do I have to do?"

"First you have to decide if you really want to be a whore. I'm not going to pretty up the job by calling it gigolo or anything euphemistic. When you have sex for money, you're a whore. Period."

"Do any of the other guys do it?"

"No. They don't like being watched. Even if they can't see the audience, just knowing the people are there keeps them soft."

"Bob and Carl didn't seem to have a problem in that department last weekend."

"I did them in the office where it was nice and private. Carl wants an answer tonight. Do you want to think about it some more?"

I put my hands on the table and looked at them for a minute. "I've always believed a marriage was a partnership of equals. It's not fair you should be the only whore in the house."

Cindy put her arms around my neck and kissed me excitedly. "I hoped you'd feel that way. Okay, we have to get you tested. I already have an appointment for my monthly test Monday afternoon. You can come with me. Believe it or not, several of the women customers have been asking about you. We may never do another show together again after your test results come back."

"Do these women know the rules for the customers?"

"Three of them have already brought in their tests. Others are waiting for you to sign on. Remember, whoever pays, you screw. It doesn't matter if they're young, old, fat, skinny, ugly, beautiful. If you get paid, they get laid, and they cum and cum and cum."

"Yes, Dear."

"You eat their pussies; you lick and/or fuck their butts; however they want it, you do it."

"Yes, Dear."

"If they want to hogtie you, you oink."

"Yes, Dear."

"Why are you acting so henpecked?" I didn't answer. "Let's talk to Carl."

Monday, I left work an hour early for the test. Since Thursday was Halloween, we went to a costume rental shop after our weekly dinner date.

I received a call from the doctor's office Thursday afternoon that our results were in. I picked them up on my way home. We both had passed. I was now cleared for my first official trick. The only remaining question was whether I would have the balls to do it.

My costume was Little Lord Fauntleroy. I felt a little silly putting it on, and even more so walking out to the car.

Cindy's vampire outfit was easy to spot. I was stunned by her makeup. Every visible part of her body was covered with a very pallid, ashen white base. She had even done her arms and feet. Her long, flowing, black dress was low cut exposing her cleavage. As she approached me I saw she had the classic vampire vee hair line. Her fangs looked natural. She said they felt comfortable in her mouth. The final touch was a red line running from the left corner of her mouth down to her chin and four red spots on her left breast. I was mesmerized by the beautiful job she had done on herself. When she told me business was still slow and we would be doing the first show, my heart skipped a beat. I hadn't been on stage with her for six nights. I was eager to have an audience again.

We geared our actions to match the vampire and little boy costumes. I let her fling me around as though she had super strength, which vampires are supposed to have. We undressed each other slowly while kissing each body area as it was exposed. I was surprised she had completely covered her body with the pale makeup, including her back. I wondered who did that area. Even her hairless pussy was a ghostly white. She forced me onto my back and took my root in hand. After her head bounced on my lap a few times, she stopped a moment with only the tip between her lips, then took my cock completely into her mouth. When she raised her head, my shaft was bright red. Her previously white mouth had crimson blotches on the lips, and streaks of red flowed down her chin. "Fuck me, little boy," she hissed. "Fuck me like your life depends on it, because it definitely does."

She empaled herself on my dick. I must have had a worried expression on my face. She leaned forward pressing her firm breasts against my chest. "It's fake blood," she whispered. She placed her open mouth on my neck as I thrusted into her pussy. I glanced at the mirrors wondering how many people were watching us. My passions became more inflamed at the thought. I thrusted harder and faster hoping every member of the crowd could see my bright red cock servicing her hot cunt. Her breathing and mine came faster and deeper. Her mouth stayed on my neck smearing it with the fake blood. Her pussy began to tighten its grip on my rod as my nuts rose up. She squealed with delight when her climax hit her. I pulled out so the audience could see my seed fly. Her jaws clamped down on my windpipe. Damn, those fangs were sharp.

Immediately after we ended our performance, she grabbed her purse and worked frantically to repair her makeup while I put a fresh sheet on the mattress and put my costume back on. The fake blood had to come off. The white around her pussy had to be replaced along with that on her back, which I did. Evidently she had planned for the situation; she was ready to leave in four minutes.

Carl greeted me as I went behind the bar. "Your girlfriend is back," he said. "I hope you have your test results. I'd hate to lose a customer." I gave him Cindy's and mine. "That was quick. You have the nine o'clock show, and the ten-thirty."

"Wow! Why so many?"

"Didn't Cindy tell you we have applications on file from some of our female customers?"

"Yeah."

"The word's out we have a dick on the staff now. They want to try you out. You have three bookings for tomorrow night. I put one of the girls between each one of yours so you will have time to recover." That was one of the few weekends when I made more from sex than Cindy did.

Christine showed up three nights a week through Thanksgiving, then disappeared much to my relief.

I suppose it was inevitable, especially with an election coming up. An operation like Carl's had to attract attention sooner or later no matter how carefully it was operated. It had been going on for two years before Cindy started working there. With such a large customer base, including the mayor, somebody had to start bragging about belonging to a private whorehouse. Cindy had fucked the mayor twice. Like the saying from World War II, loose lips sink ships. Exactly five months and one day after I turned my first trick on Halloween, it happened.

Carl had just taken the last customer's twenty for the eight-thirty show and was closing the wall when two plainclothes cops flashed their badges under his nose. They propelled him through the door into the audience room and cuffed him before he knew what had happened. The cops seated him at the center table in full view of the crowd making sure everybody saw the steel bracelets.

Fifteen seconds later a uniformed officer pushed a handcuffed Cindy through the stage door and shoved her face down on the bed. She rolled over onto her back and tried to crawl away from him, but only succeeded in placing herself in the middle of the bed. She looked at him in horror as he lifted her skirt with his nightstick exposing her smooth pussy lips. "Wha...what's going on?" she managed to ask.

"What do you think is going on, Whore?" the officer sneered. "This is a raid. You're under arrest for prostitution."

"If I'm going to jail, why did you bring me in here?"

"I figure I might as well have a little fun first. I'd never be able to afford a girl like you on a cop's salary. When the medical examiner finds jism in your cunt, he'll think you just finished turning a trick when we came in. That should be good for a year in the slammer."

"A year? Isn't there some way we can work this out?"

He traced the length of her slit with the end of his baton. "I've already told you how it's going to be. I'm having some fun, then I'm turning your sticky cunt over to the medic, and he'll present the evidence in court."

"But I'm married. This will kill my husband." Carl was sweating wondering where I was.

"A matron will take you to the funeral. Of course, you will be wearing more steel than you are now." He knelt on the mattress and ran his fingertips lightly up her inner thigh. She gasped when he brushed over her cleft. After a few strokes, he stood up and took off his equipment belt. She gasped again when he tore her gauze dress off her. He stood between her and Carl.

Carl could not see the cop's face, but he could see the terror on Cindy's. "You pigs will pay for this," he snarled at the two officers with him.

"Sure we will, pimp," one of them replied. "Now shut up and enjoy the show. You won't be seeing anything like this for a long time."

The uniformed officer stripped completely except for his cap. He grabbed one of Cindy's ankles and turned her so Carl had an unobstructed view of her pussy. Again he ran his fingers over her thighs and pussy lips. Her gasps of terror slowly gave way to those of lust. Her pussy lips became puffy and parted.

His hands went to her breasts next. Slowly, gently he caressed them. Her nipples protruded from her tits. He bent over her and kissed circles around each tit until he came to the hardening nipples. Each boob was completely covered by loving kisses. He kisses her ribs next. Her panting increased in tempo as he approached her cleanly shaven crotch. As his tongue touched her clit, she screamed and clamped her legs together trapping the officer's head between them. When she released him, he bent down and picked up some of her freely flowing juices with his tongue and used them to smoothly lick his way up and down her open gash. Her thighs tightened around his skull each time he passed her mini-prick.

After a few minutes, he rose up on his knees. He put his hands under her arms and helped her sit up. His dick was semi-erect. He placed it in front of her mouth. While he held her up, she took his limp member into her mouth and began sucking on it. Within in a minute, he was as stiff as a board. It was his turn for labored breathing.

Carefully he laid her back down and knelt between her legs. He supported himself with one hand while using the other to guide his cock to her entrance. He placed his lips on hers, and she eagerly returned his kisses. He cradled her head in his hands as he worked his hips up and down. She climaxed again, and he continued humping her. Again her pussy muscles gripped his cock.

He lifted himself up withdrawing from her tunnel. Her juices glistened on his hard rod. Quickly he rolled her over and lifted her hips up into the air. He put the head of his shiny tool against her anus and pushed. Her sphincter relaxed and let him enter her rear cavern. "Damn, you're tight," he muttered. He started with slow thrusts and gradually picked up his pace. His balls slapped her pussy harder and harder. He and Cindy both were gasping for breath when his nut sac drew up against his crotch. He yanked his prick from her butt, and his spunk spurted up her back. In the viewing room, Carl's seed created a large wet spot on the front of his pants.

Cindy collapsed on the bed while the officer struggled to his feet and picked up his equipment belt. He took something from it and dropped it on the floor. The item was a key which he used to unlock the cuffs on her wrists. They stood up and turned to face the mirror that Carl had been forced to watch them through. They bent at their waists toward Carl. The cop removed his cap.

As Cindy and I straightened up, in unison we said, "April Fool, Carl." In the booth, Bob and Charlie took off their trench coats and uncuffed him.

Carl, Bob, and Charlie were waiting for Cindy and me when we came out the stage door. "You guys really had me fooled," Carl said. "I couldn't believe how real your badges looked."

"This is my kid's from his toy box," Bob said. "Where did you get yours, Charlie?"

"Actually," Charlie said, "it's not a toy." He gripped Carl's arm. "It's a real one." He turned to Cindy and me. "You two are decent kids, even if you are a couple exhibitionists. You don't deserve to be dragged down in this. I'll give you exactly five minutes before the real raid begins. Get out of here right now, and don't ever let me see you again."

We were gone in three.