The Coffee Shop Ch. 03 - McKenna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was quietness about the club, soft music played. A classical instrumental vibe, no words just instruments. There were a few couples on the dance floor. Two gentlemen in sport coats and two pairs of ladies both dressed like they came from the Theater District.

McKenna ordered us each a glass of Pinot Noir promising me I would enjoy it. I removed my jacket and sat back, trying to relax. She leaned forward with her head propped up in her hands, her elbows on the table and smiled.

"It's okay; I promise I know the owner and its fine. Just you and I chatting."

I smiled and took a deep breath. Our wine was delivered by a very beautiful woman who whispered something into McKenna's ear. She nodded and said thank you.

"I am going to ask you to dance when the best fit song comes on." She winked. "I do not want to force this but I just want to get to know you."

Let's not play make believe, I am an adult and know what is happening. My sister knows I have a broken heart. A beautiful woman has asked me out. She has given me a rather tasty glass of wine and we are seated near the dance floor.

I think she is partially under orders from my sister and is trying to pick me up.

"McKenna, I am very appreciative of our time here tonight but I do not feel like dancing." I took a second sip of wine, "I have a girlfriend. I really appreciate this but I am not dating anyone right now."

The music changed slightly, the instrumental version of "She's Just A Friend" A song by a semi-local group. McKenna smiled, stood and held out her hand reaching for mine. I hesitated. She then wiggled her fingers to say 'come on'. I broke down seeing her persistence and stood.

She walked me on the dance floor and held me in a comfortable dance hold. She had her right hand on my hip, her left hand holding mine up and away from our bodies.

After the first verse, she looked at me and smiled, staring deeply in my eyes, and said.

"See it's just a dance with a friend."

I nodded and smiled back. "Look I am sorry for my behavior but I am sort of lost, that's all."

She smiled and we continued the dance like friends would. When that song ended she nodded towards our table and I smiled. We sat back down at the table, both having a sip of wine, and then started chatting. Me about my life and my family, then her sharing how she moved from Cleveland to Pittsburgh after a failed relationship more than ten years ago.

A second glass of wine showed up which I questioned but again she commented not to worry as she knew the owner. I smiled and thanked her. Then a soft melody started floating through the air from the speakers.

She stood and extended her hand again and as before I stood taking her hand and allowed her to walk me to the dance floor. This time her right hand made its way from my hip to the small of my back and her left hand pulled me close to our bodies touching while we swayed.

I was nervous, this was comforting, it was too real. McKenna pulled me closer. I could feel her breath on my cheek and on my neck. We swayed together. I could feel my nipples harden; I could feel a twinge in my pussy. I felt her lips on my skin.

"Oh!" I lowered my head resting it on her shoulder.

She kissed me again but this time on my neck. I felt the wetness of her tongue lick behind my ear and her lips kissing near my hairline. I started shivering, my pussy grew wetter.

"Baby doll, let me love you." She whispered.

I moaned out loud almost embarrassingly. Her teeth closed on my neck in a sweet loving nip.

"Oh Caitlin!!!" I moaned again.

My eyes shot open! I pulled back, staring at her. Fear and extreme embarrassment took over. I stood silent for a moment frozen, stuck on the dance floor. All while McKenna looked at me in shock and sadness.

"I am so, so sorry I should have never..."

I spun on my heels, tears now flowing from my eyes. I moved quickly to the table grabbing my jacket and purse. Almost jogging I ran through the club to the exit. At the same time searching for and finding my phone.

Out into the cold Pittsburgh winter I turned left onto Liberty Avenue heading to the Clemente Bridge going to retrieve my car or at least disappear from this huge mistake.

She finally answered, "Help me please, just come get me Michaela!"

As I turned right onto 6th Street I cursed screaming "Damn you Caitlin!"

***

Three days after my "date" with McKenna I sent another text to Caitlin.

"Caitlin, please what have I done wrong that you will not answer me?"

As of midnight there was still no response. That night slept in Michaela's bed, crying into her shoulder.

*** End of Chapter 3 ***

***

Thank you for reading this next chapter in this little adventure story. I do hope you enjoy reading as much as I enjoyed wondering about the joys of life that have been and can be had as long as we are loving, kind, and caring.

Love you,

Aoife

12