All Comments on 'The Collaring of Chloe Ch. 40'

by MemoryofSnow

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story keeps getting better and better! That is such an elegant solution to the problem and fits Chloe so very well. Keep on writing and I'll keep reading and rating 5!

MemoryofSnowMemoryofSnowover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you very much. I am pretty proud of how it came out and I feel like most of my readers are going to be pleased with it. While this book is almost done, I plan to keep writing more books and keep furthering the lives and loves of these great characters. I'm just very glad that people have fallen as much in love with them as I have. :)

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 1 year ago

Brilliant! A total win-win-win for everyone! Chloe got to feel deep in her heart the true experience of her long-desired slavery, and still stay with her beloved Master and Mittens. Mistress Victoria will still have access to her desired slave at Mistress’ convenience. No broken hearts; all’s well that ends well. Now, of course, the question remains. What does August have up her sleeve? What is she planning?

MemoryofSnowMemoryofSnowover 1 year agoAuthor

I'm very glad you liked the neat little resolution. :)

I think a few people were worried about how this was going to play out, but I think most everyone who has chimed in so far has found this to be a nice way of sorting the whole thing out. It helps that Master is someone who isn't threatened by the idea that he can't provide everything that someone might need. Now Chloe can have an official Master, who owns her, and an official Mistress. I fully intend for future books to further develop Chloe and Victoria's relationship (I had even considered a book, or at least a novella, what takes place entirely during one of their two week periods).

As for August, you are definitely wise to assume that we've not heard the last from her or her desire to woe away Chloe. While I'm not suggesting that she's got some scheme going, I will say that she's definitely not given up on winning Chloe's attention. ;)

bobunobubobunobuover 1 year ago

You had me worried about what was going to happen. But I am very happy with this outcome. Thank you for writing a very interesting tale.

MemoryofSnowMemoryofSnowover 1 year agoAuthor

You are welcome and thank you for reading my work! :) I am very glad you've enjoyed it.

I tried very hard to catch everyone off guard for a moment, and I'm glad that everyone seems to have enjoyed the little tease and the eventual outcome. :)

Fibroidkey794Fibroidkey7943 months ago

Honestly did not see that coming, wonderful compromise for all of them though. Love how in tune Master is with Chloe and Mittens when she tried to use her safeword, then again a lot of time safewords surpass spoken words in time like this where it's not an option.

MemoryofSnowMemoryofSnow3 months agoAuthor

I completely agree and I write Master as someone who would never make it impossible for a submissive to speak her safeword if he didn't have complete confidence that he could determine her duress without her needing it. Also, it is subtle, but his being able to detect her need like that is a call back to Grandfather Clock doing something very similar back in Chapter 17 during his demo. He was Master's mentor, so....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMemoryofSnow@MemoryofSnow
Characters, Story, and Text for all my writing are protected by Copyright Law. Thank you for all the love and support I have received her over the last couple of years. I am grateful that my work here is still getting attention and comments and I received new Followers from ...