The Collaring of Chloe Ch. 40

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe struggled to speak around the large rubber ball in her mouth, needing to say something. Master held up a finger and produced a key to the lock holding the gag in place. Within a moment, he had the gag removed. Chloe paused only a moment to swallow the accumulated moisture that had formed her mouth due to the gag.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you, Master." Chloe whimpered once her mouth was clear. "I am so sorry."

He kissed her softly, again brushing her hair away from her face. "You needn't be, Chloe. Victoria told me that you didn't want to reveal it to me and I already understood why. I know it wasn't for any kind of deception, but because you wanted to feel like it wasn't your decision. That is part of why the two of us handled things this way, to give you that feeling of being completely at our mercy."

He kissed her again, his face showing a note of regret. "I didn't think you would have as bad of a reaction though. I'm sorry that I frightened you."

Chloe looked deep into his eyes, her mind still sorting through everything they'd been saying to her, still too overwhelmed to fully digest it as it came. However, she hadn't missed the fact that he'd refused to sell her from the first moment, well before she had even known that it was what she wanted him to say. As the rest of it started to sink in, Mittens snuggled against her, silently letting her know how much she was loved, and a relieved smile grew quickly on Chloe's face.

"I am yours, Master." She said, not even thinking about the words before she uttered them, but feeling them with her very soul. "I love you, so much."

"I know, Chloe." He said, caressing her face. "And it has been difficult watching you struggle with not telling me, while you worked through your own feelings. I didn't want to force you to talk about it, but I kept hoping you would."

"You knew." She said softly, aimed at herself and not him, letting the revelation fully blossom in her mind. All of a sudden, it hit her that she should have known. With all the weirdness she'd been showing, he'd not once acted surprised or confused by it. Even when she'd realized she needed to see Master Heron to get his advice, he'd not questioned it at all. Just immediately facilitated it.

"You've been waiting for me sort it out for myself." She said, knowing it was true. "Giving me space where I needed, watching over me, and helping me to get to where I needed find guidance. And the whole time watching to make sure that this is really what I wanted."

Mistress smiled at Master. "Actually, he already knew what your final decision would be in the end. Was completely certain you wouldn't want to be sold. Obviously, he was right."

"I'm so sorry, Mistress!" Chloe said to her, feeling a sudden pang of guilt. She didn't want to hurt this woman any more than she wanted to stop being Master's slave. "I do enjoy my time with you and it wasn't an easy decision, I swear."

She patted the air with a laugh. "Chloe, Chloe, it's okay. I understand. It's better that you remain with James. I didn't realize just how deep your relationship really was with him at the time. I wouldn't want you to lose that. My desire to own you wasn't just for me, but because, at the time, I thought it might be better for you."

"But...I also don't want to lose you. Or for you to lose something you need either." Chloe said shakily, feeling that old conflict resurface.

"And you aren't." Master said with a chuckle. "That is why we're here now. My counter-offer was that Victoria will have, at least, two full weeks each year that she takes possession of you fully, to do with you as she wishes."

"In the end, my life doesn't allow me the kind of time and attention you really need anyway, Chloe." Victoria said. "James reminded me of that. What he can give you is a life where he is always there, always able to be your Master without a need to hide it. As a legal counsel for large corporations, I have to keep significant separation there, due to the negative image the lifestyle still has in the media. In the end, that would drive you far crazier than not getting constant intensity."

Chloe realized the truth of that, was surprised that she'd not actually thought of that herself. What was more, as a lawyer, Victoria would need to commit most of her time to her work. Aunt Nina had been a lawyer and had often cited that occupation as a large part of why she simply never had the time to be the mother that Chloe had lost. Chloe would have returned to a world where she was often alone and one where she regularly had to hide what she was to Victoria. Hide who she was as a person.

With Master, that wasn't the case. He proudly allowed her to be who she was at all times and was never far from her, should she need him. His constant love and presence gave her a sense of security that she'd truly needed. Needed more than anything, she realized.

"I figure, having two weeks each year for both of you to really scratch your relative kink itches would be good for both of you." Master said, taking in both Chloe and Victoria. "And allow you to develop deeper bonds."

"Since another part of the deal is that, should anything ever happen to James, God forbid, I will be the official inheritor of his most precious possession." Mistress said. "You will immediately have a place to go and someone to belong to."

Chloe blinked, a little taken aback by such a morbid thought, but impressed by it as well. However, something else struck her. "Wait, what about Mittens? You know, if something like that happened? Do you take ownership of her too?"

Mittens, however, was who answered that question. "Of course not!" She gave a laugh. "I already know what happens to me, should we ever lose Master to something horrible."

Chloe looked at her in surprise. "You do?"

The cat-girl gave her a kiss and a giggle. "Of course, silly. I go wherever you go. We're a package deal from now on." She looked at both Dominants. "Right?"

"Absolutely." They both agreed with a laugh and a nod.

"The moment you put on Master's collar, I became not just his cat, but yours too." Mittens said with a little smile. "I love you."

"I...I..." Fresh tears, these of complete joy and bliss, flowed from Chloe's eyes. "I love all of you, so much." All three of them engulfed her into a deep and caring hug. It wasn't long before all four of them had tears in their eyes, grateful to be on the other side of this whole thing.

Finally, Master broke the moment, looking down at Chloe's still restrained body. "I guess I should let you out of all this."

Chloe looked back at him, wide-eyed. "Do you have to, Master? Can I stay like this for a while longer? I want to fully relish my place as a slave. As...the slave I want to be." She gave Mittens a special look, acknowledging her part in Chloe finally finding her true self.

"How about we all retire back downstairs and have a little joint session, James?" Mistress suggested. "We can play both of your amazing girls together. And, I'd like the three of you to stay here after the playhouse closes tonight. To sort of, 'seal our agreement' together." She gave Master a very particular look, one of amorous consideration. Chloe remembered Mistress saying that, while it was women she was normally attracted to, she did occasionally make exceptions.

And Master was pretty exceptional, she thought proudly. It was why she loved him so much and why she knew she was where she needed to be. His solution to everything had been exactly perfect. The idea of being shared between her Master and her Mistress the rest of the night nearly made her cum right there.

Mistress's suggestive expression turned a little mischievous. "That is, assuming you can handle three women at once."

Master grimaced. "Why do I get the feeling I'm going to be so worn out by the morning that it will have to be Mittens that drives us home?" He replied in a mock voice of wariness.

"Oh, after I'm done with all three of you, my dear, you'll have no other option but to call an Uber." Mistress said with a wink.

12