The College Girl Next Door: Emily's Interlude

Story Info
A standalone story about Emily.
2k words
4.38
8.5k
3

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/11/2023
Created 12/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This story can be read as a standalone adventure and takes place after "The College Girl Next Door Ch. 03: Dinner Party". To get the context I'd suggest you also read the other three stories.

-----------

Emily was looking at the pages of text, but not really comprehending any of it. She was supposed to be working on a paper, but instead she was rotating between staring at her phone, staring at the blinking cursor at her screen and opening her messaging app once again. She just needed to go for it. Shut down all distractions and start typing. Emily was supposed to write a proposal for a Lab on a Chip project, a topic that she normally found very interesting, but today she couldn't find the discipline to start. She opened her phone once more and put it back down just as quickly. This wasn't working. She stood up, grabbed a glass of water, sat back down, opened her phone, put it back down and stared at her screen again. She pulled up a new article on detecting biomarkers. At first her thoughts drifted a bit, but slowly but surely her attention started to focus. It actually was a pretty fascinating article.

A faint sound broke her concentration. Not really sure what was causing the sounds, she stood up to close her window. As she got closer to the window, the sounds started to become clearer. A low moan of pleasure came from the other side of the garden. From Sam's house. He was fucking Eva again. The second time today, the first time this morning had actually woken her up. Good for Sam. And good for Eva, especially if Sam used all the same tricks as he had used on Hailey and her. She decided that if it was just Sam distracting her, she could keep her window open. She moved her chair closer to the window. If she was getting distracted, at least she would want to be able to hear it.

She tried to concentrate on her screen, the proposal wouldn't write itself. Once again she heard the low moans of Eva through the window. Sam was really intent on pleasuring his girlfriend it seemed. Without realizing, she found herself with her phone in her left hand, the gallery app opened. She scrolled until she found the picture she was looking for. Sam in bed between a naked Hailey and Emily. A smile of contentment on his sleeping face. Her right hand found its way down her abdomen to the edge of her sweatpants. Her fingers drifted below the elastic band over the soft fabric of her thong. She started caressing herself over the fabric. She opened her legs a bit more, moved her ass to the edge of the seat to give herself some more space. As another faint moan could be heard from her neighbours, she moved her middle finger over her crotch. The thong was warm and a little moist beneath her finger.

Her mind drifted back to the dinner party and the naughty feeling of having Sam's cock inside her while talking to her oblivious roommate. Her fingers kept caressing her pussy over the outside of her thong. Then, irritated by the constricting fabric, she moved it aside. Her finger parted her labia and she let out a low moan. Quickly she found her wet entrance and her finger plunged into her pussy. Slowly she started finger fucking herself. Even though her sweatpants were quite wide, they still were constricting her movement. She stood up, peeled down her trousers and thong, and sat back down on her chair. She lifted her legs, her heels resting on the desk. Giving herself ample space. Her left hand found its way over her shirt, finding her hard, sensitive nipples. As she pinched her left nipple, the middle finger of her right hand entered her pussy in a quick thrust. Soon it was joined by her pointer. With two fingers inside herself, she started thrusting. She wet her left hand in her mouth and dropped it to her clit. She started circling the little nubbin. For a while all the sounds in the room were displaced by the wet sounds of her fingering herself.

She thought of Sam, and his nimble tongue on her clit. What would he be doing to Eva right now? Would he be licking her to completion? Or was he ramming his cock into her over and over? Emily increased the speed of her fingers. It was nice, but not enough. What she needed was a tongue on her clit, or a cock in her pussy. Both were in short supply at the moment. For a moment a thought flitted through her mind. What if she walked over to Hailey's room and asked her to lick her. Would she do it without Sam there? Emily had discovered a whole new kinky side of her roommate. A side that she was sure she wanted to explore more. But she wasn't sure that Hailey was into girls. Every time they had had any fun, it was with Sam there.

Still, it was worth a try, right? She put her sweatpants back on. Not bothering with her wet thong. The thought of just going up to Hailey and demanding to be licked excited her. Her hand dipped back into her sweatpants as she fantasized about submitting to the brunette. Offering Hailey her body to do with as she pleased. Would she use the cuffs again? Would she think of something new? Maybe she would tie her wrists and ankles to the corners of the bed and leave her lying there helpless. Emily's fingers were furiously caressing her clit. If she kept this up, she would cum just from her fantasy. It was now or never. If she didn't go to her roommate right now, she would lose her courage.

On the edge of orgasm, she pulled her fingers from her clit. Stood up on shaky legs, walked to the door and went up to Hailey's loft room. She knocked. Nothing. Perhaps Hailey was wearing headphones. Emily tried the doorknob. The door opened. She could still turn back now and let her fantasy be just that, a fantasy. She felt the latent sensations of the almost-orgasm she had just aborted. Her hand went inside her pants once again, her fingers on her meticulously maintained landing strip. She wanted this. She opened the door. The room was empty. Fuck. She'd psyched herself up, and now this was a letdown. Maybe it was better this way, she was saved from a potential disastrous decision made by her horny mind.

As Emily was about to close the door, her eyes were caught by a pink form on Hailey's desk. It was the rabbit vibrator with all its twisty-turny goodness. A cord led to the back of Hailey's desk, it seemed like she had been charging the vibrator. The view of the pink toy reignited Emily's horniness. Thoughts of Hailey edging her and controlling her orgasm flooded back into her mind. There was something about giving away control about her orgasms that only made her cum harder when she was finally allowed to. If Hailey wasn't here to pleasure her, at least she could grab the vibrator. A quick thought about plunging the vibrator into her pussy right here in Hailey's room crossed her mind. How sexy would it be to be pleasuring herself right here and to have Hailey walk in? She pressed her thighs together at the thought. Then she decided it would be too risky.

Quickly, she traipsed back down to her own room. She listened at the window if she could still hear Eva moan. After all, it was the idea of Sam railing Eva that had set her current adventure in motion. She didn't have to wait long until the wind carried a moan to her window. Like the moan was a starting gun, she had her sweatpants on her ankles and stepped out of them. She eyed her bed, but decided to go for her chair. Her legs spread, her heels on the desk. The fingers of her right hand found their way to her pussy once again. She was surprised by how wet she was.

The combination of her fantasies about Hailey, the stolen vibrator and the fact that if anyone was to watch through her window they would see her spread out pussy excited her. She stroked between her labia, up to her clit. Her finger found her nub and she had to suppress a moan. She circled it a few times, her breaths getting deeper. She couldn't take it anymore. Emily took the vibrator and moved it once up and down her slit to collect some juices. Then moved it to her entrance. Slowly, the pink dick filled her pussy. She felt every millimetre as it filled her up. She jumped a little when the attachment caressed her clit. For a while she left it there, satisfied with the feeling inside her.

Her eyes suddenly noticed her webcam. Didn't it have a recording function? A naughty idea entered her mind. She would record herself masturbating and send the clip to Sam to thank him for the inspiration and to Hailey to thank her for 'lending' the vibrator. With a few clicks, a green LED showed that the camera was recording. She made sure that the camera was focused on her pussy. Emily started moving the vibrator. She knew she would cum within seconds if she'd turn on the vibrating settings, but she wanted to give her viewers at least a bit of a show. On her screen she saw as the pink vibrator parted her lips. The tool was shining in her wet pussy. All the way out. She used her left hand to spread her lips and entered the head of the cock once again. She started fucking herself with the vibrator, letting out small moans each time the attachment grazed her clit.

It was time. She buried the pink vibrator as deep as it would go. The protrusion fixed on her clit. Then she turned the knob on the back. Immediately, her clit got vibrated. The cock started to rotate in her pussy. Fuck, this felt good. She thought about Sam, and what his reaction would be when he received this clip. Would he jerk off his hard cock? Would he be watching this clip while he was doing Eva? Subconsciously, she started to thrust against the vibrator, the sensations intensifying. She turned the knob two clicks further. Immediately she felt the difference. Her whole pussy clenched around the vibrating cock. Her clit massaged until she couldn't take it anymore. She pulled the vibrator halfway from her pussy. If she kept vibing her clit she would come. She started moving the fake cock, each time she entered her pussy it vibed her clit and she let out a small moan. For a while the only sounds were Emily's heavy breath interspersed with small moans and the wet sound of her pussy. She was curious, what would happen if she set the vibrator to it's maximum setting?

Only one way to find out. She took the pink toy from her pussy and twisted the nob to its extreme. The buzzing sound immediately increased as she saw it whir and vibrate. She slid it between her lips and entered the fake cock into her pussy. The vibrating toy slid right in and as it once again caressed her clit she let out a moan. She didn't care who heard. She even hoped that it carried to Sam's house, and he would look out his window to see her on the edge of orgasm. That thought did it for her, she convulsed around the vibrator. Pushing it into her pussy and clit she rode the orgasm. Her hips bucked upward. A last few shocks trembled her body as she turned the knob to shut the vibrator down. She pushed it back inside her, just once, to get the right feeling. Then she took it from her pussy. She bowed over, kissed the camera and shut it off.