All Comments on 'The Concept is Really Simple'

by Miguel59

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Still

Mike, you are still by far the worst good author in LW.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 3 years ago
Weird....

I think everyone knows where this tale is headed. Becky is going to cuckold Kenneth. He will be a cuck to her as she screws her way to the top of whatever profession SHE wants. The storyline is just ok, not bad but not good either. The characters are 1 dimensional. I give this sad story 2 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well the marriage lasted exactly 12 months.

When she told me I had to accept she was going to find a lover and he was going to father her first child I said enough is enough.

When she came home from work she found out I had moved out and left.

I left a letter for her.

I basically said that while I loved her and accepted she was the boss I WOULD NEVER RAISE ANOTHER MAN'S CHILD.

She was shattered and tried to contact me. I had gone home to my parents and had a long talk to my parents.

She eventually tracked me down. I told her the shit had to stop. We were a couple and she would not rule the roost anymore.

She argued but I told her accept it or fuck off.

It took a while but she eventually accepted I had rights and opinions.

Even her own parents were disgusted in her statement that she wanted another man to be the father of her child.

Eventually we had a little girl and yes the DNA said she was my daughter. We eventually had 3 other children, all mine.

After 10 years of marriage she told me she was going to have an affair. After I told her NO she got angry.

When she got home that night I had again packed up and left, but this time with the kids. It took her several weeks to track me down and when she did I told her that if she slept with another man she can forget her kids. I told her the next time I would head overseas and disappear. She realised I was serious and apologised. I found out who the mongrel was and beat him to within an inch of his life.

We are still together an now she asks my opinions on most things and accepts she is not the boss but it is a partnership;.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
They're not married

So this is posted in the wrong category. And all he needs to do is walk away. What's she going to do? Physically beat him up? Then he calls the police and she spends time in prison. Nope. This story is stupid. He walks away and never sees her again. End too the stupidity.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Wrong category! A girlfriend is NOT a wife!

bioman57bioman57over 3 years ago

To business like no emotions...

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago

Can I say right now: I'm sorry for him. If she's that demanding before they are married I can't imagine how bad she'll be in the future.

My advice: Run far and fast and find another woman who will love you without you having to adjust your thinking.

reads69reads69over 3 years ago
Build up

Looks like its a build up to a good or great story, forget the negative comments and carry on . (BTW I gave you 5*)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The story already has her.......

Setting him up to cuckold and eating creampies..............RUN NOW.

Yet another writer that thinks this type of shite in LW. Move it to Fetish if you intend to cuckold him, watch the in laws to be to get the idea of what really happens

JJ

skruff101skruff101over 3 years ago

How many readers out there have just realised they’re clairvoyant because they know exactly how this tired, dog eared and cliche ridden journey into the realms of; (A) Sub/Dom (B) BDSM (C) Humiliation (D) Cuckold cleanup, with fluffing, will play out in subsequent entries.

If, god forbid, this does turn into a series it will without a doubt cover all those categories.

This entry does not belong in LW, it’s real location should be the Yawn category but alas that doesn’t exist yet.

When they inevitably get married then LW would apply, and I look forward to avoiding the rest of the series there.

But hey the guy seems to be going into this with his eyes open, I can foresee many happy years ahead raising other men’s progeny.

Ain’t love grand.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Her hand dropped into my lap where she unzipped my pants, reached in, and fished out my very short, but very hard penis.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand we all knows whats coming and it isnt the husband. He'll be wearing a cage, raising another mans kids.

Soory kids, its cucking by the numbers as usual.

Yes the wee winkie boys will love this, but thats a major component of this particular mental illness.

Kykidd87Kykidd87over 3 years ago

This author needs to be added to some type of watch list. Every story reads like the indoctrination of a new cult member. Every husband is the type of person who falls victim to manipulative scum like Jeffrey Epstein. Society doesn’t look at these “men” like their victims of abuse because they are male. Domestic abuse goes both ways

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More of this story please

Love stories of female led relationships. I hope you will continue the story as it’s off to a great start. Can be stopped here of course, but I hope you will keep going.

There seem to be a troupe of negative commenters that try to act as the thought police for LW category—I hope you will ignore them.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 3 years ago
already know what's coming

a wimpy ass castrated cuckold (WACC)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wrong Category Should be in Fetish

Written by a 13 year old. Please stop.

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobover 3 years ago
It isn’t badly written

It’s really simple. It’s crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dude, wow

You need to kick your old lady right square in the pussy man!

TonyBeetsTonyBeetsover 3 years ago
Great Start!

I hope Becky can give our narrator the discipline he needs. Would love to hear more about how their relationship grows, thank you for posting!

Wonder about all the negative comments. They seem more anticuckolding in general rather than this story in particular. Makes you wonder why would someone have such a negative attitude toward cuckolding? Seems like such an odd hobby, cuckold fiction bullying. Who would sign up for that club? Is it possible that Jerry Falwell Jr. is in our crowd? Thinks he's anonymous, but I'm on to him.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

Anonymice Re: Category - The mods have long established that girlfriends and fiancees are fair game in LW. If you have an issue, take it up with them, forget the useless comments.

kumar_tamil21kumar_tamil21over 3 years ago
woow

excelletnt...please conitinee

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
What

What a load of crap.Time this wimp got rid of her,otherwise trouble is loomin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The writing is ok, the grammar is ok but the characters are formulaic.

If she is this much of a controlling bitch now, just imagine what she’ll be like in 10 years time.

Marriage is about partnership not a person with a slave. Some marriages evolve into a dominant & submissive relationship but there are very few which start out like that.

My 2nd wife started out being nice and sharing but evolved into a nagging harridan. She controlled our finances, our house, where we went on holiday, who we had around for meals, what car I drove etc, etc.

I woke up one morning and thought, “I simply can’t take this anymore”. I called in sick, packed a couple of suitcases, rang my lawyer and left.

Im still alone ten years later but I’m content. I sleep well, have a few friends & choose where and with whom I go on holiday with (if anyone). I am not a recluse and I love going out for meals and the occasional beer. I work part-time and help out teaching at a local swimming club & Judo club. I don’t bend the knee to anyone.

rbw65Xrbw65Xover 1 year ago

I love it. I am an older gentleman and retired. This is not for everyone. But I am submissive and I try to obey my wife. And if I was a young man starting over I would look for a dominant wife. And be very happy to be a stay at home dad if she had the desire and ability to provide for us financially.

skruff101skruff1018 months ago

This guy is fucked and not in the good way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous