The Conference

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ordered a drink and settled into the conversation. It was mostly about current events and I tried to inject a little humor where I could, not an easy task for a group of progressives bemoaning the state of the world. I managed to get a few good laughs out of everyone -- particularly when I regaled them with a couple of tales of my idealistic youth. Tova was my toughest audience and I caught her studying me carefully a few times.

I noticed Jeremy and Kim were a couple that liked to touch each other a lot. They regularly put a hand or arm on the other one when referencing each other, exchanged handful of kisses, and held hands a lot of the time. I could sense Alexandra responding to their public displays of affection as she scooted a little closer to me. Soon our legs were touching. A few times I rubbed mine against hers and she responded in kind rather than moving away.

Jeremy checked the time and announced it was time for them to go to bed, though the way he said it made me think sleep was not his first order of business. We said our goodbyes and it was just the girls with me at the table.

The server came and asked if we wanted another round. I deferred to the women. They ordered again and so I did as well.

Initially our conversation returned to what I had talked with Alexandra about earlier in the day -- idealism versus realism, passion versus pragmatism. I tried to hold up my end of the discussion, but now that it was two against one I was soon on the defensive.

"All right, alright, I agree sometimes you get so caught up in trying to win the day that you lose sight of what really matters," I admitted at one point, holding up my hands in a peace offering.

"That's ok. We can tell you're one of the good ones," Alexandra said cheerily, grabbing my hand in hers and holding it for a bit too long.

Suddenly, Tova got up from the bench and took the seat immediately across from me. Her face showed serious determination and I waited for the question that had been looming all evening.

"So, what's up with you flirting with my girl here without even bothering to take off your wedding ring? Are you that much of a dog that you don't even try to hide it?" she said in a voice that was low and direct. Alexandra let go of my hand and I felt her body move away from me just a little as she waited for me to answer.

"No, I'm not trying to hide anything," I replied calmly. "I love my wife very much and I'm sure she'd have no problem with what we're doing here."

"So what are we 'doing here'?" Tova pushed on, using air quotes to drive home her skepticism. "Don't you have friends your own age to hang out with?"

"Not really," I admitted candidly. "I know people here like the guys I had dinner with and we can have a great time hanging out, but I wouldn't consider them close friends. This is a tough business and too often you are pitted against your friends. It takes a toll."

Tova stared at me like she didn't believe any of it. At least Alexandra didn't move any farther away from me.

"The truth is that I came to this conference looking to do something a little different -- to try to have fun and find people to have fun with," I continued. "I really liked you both from the beginning and I'm glad we can spend some time together tonight. And I'm sure whatever we get up to, my wife will be fine with it."

"Bullshit," Tova said, her face growing angrier by the second. "I don't believe for a second that your wife is fine with you making passes at young women."

"Well, we kind of figured that, which is why she agreed to record a video," I said, trying not to crack a smile as I finished. It did seem pretty fantastical. "A little over a year ago, my wife and I had a weekend by ourselves and it did not go well. We had nothing to talk about, other than arguing over what we were going to do or what we were going to watch. I guess we could have let it escalate into a big fight, but instead we got up the last morning and agreed to really talk to each other.

"It turned out that she was pretty lonely. I had been engrossed in my job, and even when I was home my mind wasn't there," I explained. "And for me, I think home life had become just another list of tasks to get done. We didn't connect -- both when we talked and in the bedroom. She admitted that her interest in sex had gone down and that she knew I was frustrated by that but didn't know what to do about it.

"Rather than separating, we agreed to make some changes. We committed to making more time for each other and I agreed that when we were together, we would really be together -- no distractions or obligations to compete with the family. And she agreed that if the one or two times a month she wanted to have sex wasn't enough, I could find other ways to scratch that itch -- with a few conditions. Which is why she recorded this."

I proceeded to pull up the video from the carefully hidden folder on my phone. My wife's half smiling face filled the screen and I turned it so they could both see it.

"Hi, this is Tom's wife, Mary. If you are watching this I can imagine you have a few questions, so let me try to answer them," she said in a friendly voice into the camera. "First, I am fine with whatever y'all choose to do together -- just be careful. Second, I don't want to know about it and don't want to know you, no offense. And finally, take good care of Tom. At heart he is really a good guy and I'd like him back in one piece if you don't mind."

The video ended as I saw thoughts whirring through Tova and Alexandra's mind as they processed it all.

"Wait, so do you two still have sex?" Tova probed, apparently happy to delve into all the personal details.

"Absolutely, and when we do it's fantastic. Some of the best sex of my life," I assured her. "But a big part of that is we only do it when she wants it and I find other opportunities to fulfill my own needs."

"So, is this like you finding your yearly conference hook up?" Alexandra asked. I could sense a little hurt behind the question as she wondered if there was a real attraction here.

"To be honest, this is something new for us. And this is my first conference since we made the agreement," I explained. "I didn't come here with a plan, but I did know that I had some new found freedom if I ran into a beautiful girl like yourself."

It was the first time I'd shown explicit romantic interest in her and I could tell Alexandra liked it by the way she looked down and tried to cover the smile on her face.

"What I would suggest is that we just go back to enjoying the evening and let things figure themselves out. Sound good?" I asked, looking at them each in turn. Alexandra quickly nodded, and after a pause, Tova did as well -- looking me carefully in the eye as she did.

"Great, then let's see what else we can find to do in this place. I hear there is an amazing view of the strip at night from the terrace outside the conference space," I suggested, applying some online research I had done on the property.

I paid the tab and we made our way back through the massive space. We managed to get a little lost at one point, following a long bank of slot machines until we realized we were headed for a parking lot.

We had a great time, despite the misstep, as we marveled at the bedazzled and bedraggled people that make up today's Vegas clientele. The three of us swapped jokes and quiet exclamations as we checked out the extremes of humanity that inhabit a casino at night. I learned that though Alexandra had a piercing wry wit, Tova would drop raunchy, hilarious comments under her breath so often that we were all in tears before we reached the elevator up to the conference area.

The place was deserted at this time of day other than some cleaning staff. We found the terrace deserted and the view everything that the reviews had promised. You could see nearly a dozen of the major casinos laid out before us, lit up like the daytime with the light of countless bulbs. I felt Alexandra find my hand with hers and hold it as we stared out at the brilliant sights under the night sky.

The desert is chilly after dark and Tova visibly shivered in the cold, dry air. I offered her an arm and wrapped it around her, rubbing her shoulder and arm to warm her up. Alexandra quickly followed suit. I let them both snuggle in close as we looked out at the night, saying nothing.

After a minute or two, I felt Alexandra's free arm move against me and come up to touch my chin and turn my face towards her. She met it with a soft kiss on my lips, my eyes closing to savor the moment. It was electric.

The kiss continued, but I felt Tova suddenly stiffen against me. For a second I thought it was discomfort at the public display of affection, but then I remembered how she stared a little too much when Jeremy and Kim were touching. She wasn't uncomfortable; this was a touch of jealousy.

My mind made a quick calculus and decided to risk everything to try for a truly memorable experience. I broke the kiss with Alexandra, and turning to Tova, brought my free hand up to guide her face to mine.

When our lips connected I could tell she was still trying process what was happening. But a split second later her desire kicked in as she returned my kiss and melted against my body. Alexandra stiffened against me, but as I continued to rub her shoulder I felt the tension pass as she brought her head down to rest on my shoulder.

My kiss with Tova ended and we went back to watching the lights, no words really needing to be spoken.

After a couple of minutes had passed, Tova jumped out in front of us, and turning exclaimed, "Hey, I know what we need to do. This place has a foam dance club upstairs. Please, please, please can we go check it out?"

I didn't know what to think, but this enthusiastic, playful side of Tova was one I had not seen yet and I wanted to do whatever I could to encourage it. I turned to Alexandra with a 'why not?' expression on my face and she nodded her assent.

We made our way back inside the building and found our way up to the club, which was packed with young people. Electronic dance music blared, multicolored lights flashed, and foam cascaded down on the dance floor from cannons above. I wondered what I was doing here and then dived in.

With so many folks on the dance floor, we needed to stay close together to prevent getting separated. We danced in a tight knot, mostly as a triangle but occasionally I would pair off with one or the other. Each was a great dancer in their own way and I did the best I could to keep up. It was hard to tell when one song ended and the next began as we dissolved into a gyration of sweaty bodies.

It didn't take long before a tight knot became a conjoined trio with each of the girls rubbing and grinding against me. One nice thing about the foam was that it made for great lubrication as the girls slid their sticky, soapy bodies up and down mine.

In time we stopped to grab some waters and rehydrate at a small cocktail table by the bar.

"Whew, this was great," Alexandra shouted over the music. "I hate to call it a night, but I know we will both need to shower when we get to our room We have a busy day at the conference tomorrow. But we should do this again."

"Yeah, that'd be great," I yelled back, my mind churning for a way to test if this really was the end of the evening. "Of course, you could use my bath to save time -- plenty of room for two. You really should check out the room I was upgraded to, I had no idea a hotel room could be so nice."

Alexandra's face showed she appreciated the suggestion, but saw it for it was. Tova's said the same, but also that she didn't really care.

"I think that is great idea. Don't you think?" Tova said, turning to Alexandra and grabbing her hand.

They exchanged a look and Alexandra's expression changed as she chimed in, "Sure. If this room is so incredible, I'm going to have to find out why we weren't the ones upgraded."

"White male privilege strikes again," I said gravely and we shared a laugh as we made our way to the exit.

We cruised back through the complex until we found my private elevator and it whisked us up to my room. I used my key card and ushered them in.

"Wow, you weren't kidding," Alexandra exclaimed as they checked out the opulent digs. Tova wandered over to run her hands over the upholstery, while Alexandra moved to the check out the view from the windows.

"Yeah, I was pretty blown away myself when I first arrived. Some folks really like to live it up when they are here, I guess," I noted, heading to the bar. "Can I fix you both another drink?"

They nodded as they continued to explore the room. I made vodka and sodas with a lime. Soon Tova ducked her head in the bathroom and returned to declare, "That tub is bigger than the entire bathroom in my apartment!"

I finished the drinks and brought them over to the two women. I slipped into the bathroom and began filling the tub.

"There are some robes in here if you want to change out of those wet clothes," I offered. They joined me in the bathroom, each migrating to where four plush terry cloth robes hung neatly on hooks on the wall. I exited back to the main room so they could change in privacy.

They closed the door, so I could only hear the muted sounds of them talking. But I did hear a little giggling, which I took as a sign that I wasn't being too forward. I grabbed my own vodka and soda. I sat on the love seat, took off my shoes and socks, and nursed my drink as I waited for them to return.

It didn't take long. They both entered wearing just the robes and reflecting the giddiness I had heard through the door. I noticed a small ringlet of flowers tattooed on Alexandra's ankle and wondered what other tattoos the robe was covering up. The neckline of Tova's robe broke in a way that I could see the top of a lacy pattern tattooed across her chest that was mostly hidden by the cloth.

They each took a seat as we sipped our drinks. A silence settled on us, only broken by the sound of the tub filling in the other room. I realized it was my job to maintain the mood before one of them got cold feet about what was happening.

"I hope I wasn't too forward in sharing that video," I declared, deciding that leaning into the subject was probably the best approach.

"I didn't mind. I put you on the spot," said Tova.

"Yeah, it's actually kind of sexy, shows you actually care about your partner," added Alexandra, her reluctance from the club apparently dissipating.

"So, how much does you take advantage of this arrangement?" Tova queried, direct as always.

"To be honest, not that much. I tried out the dating thing a bit at first, but I think I had forgotten how hard it is to be single," I told them. "What's happened is there are a handful of single women in my professional life back home who I've come to an agreement with to discretely scratch our mutual itches from time to time. Not a lot, just every now and then."

Tova rose from her seat, and sat down next to me on the love seat -- her luscious rump pressed against my side.

"Sounds like this weekend is chance to catch up on lost opportunities," she said softly to me. She lifted her hand and turned my face down towards hers. My eyes closed as she placed her lips on mine and we began to kiss softly. Our tongues came out, slowly exploring the taste and feel of a new lover.

We separated, and both turned to check Alexandra's reaction. It was hard to read, but I didn't see any anger or discomfort. I raised my hand towards her, encouraging her to join us. She sighed ever so slightly, got up from her own seat and perched herself on the arm of the loveseat. She leaned down and embraced me in a passionate kiss of her own.

Tova didn't wait for us to finish, using her hands to begin touching my leg and chest through my clothes. I continued to make out with Alexandra, one hand coming up to lightly grip her leg through the robe and the other sliding down to begin exploring where the robe had parted to reveal Tova's lower thighs.

I switched back to kissing Tova and felt Alexandra beginning working to undo the buttons on my shirt. Tova's hands moved to undo my belt, and then the top of my pants.

Alexandra succeeded in releasing the last of the buttons, slid her hands up my bare chest and redirected my face to resume kissing her. Tova used the opportunity to pull my zipper down and began fishing in my underwear for my increasingly hard cock. She quickly located it, pulling it out for both of them to study.

"Not bad Tom, I think we can get some use out of this thing tonight," Tova said, beginning to slowly jack me off.

"Let's see if that bath is ready," Alexandra added, leaning back to better eye the prick peeking out from my pants. She smiled, and lifted herself off the arm of the loveseat. Pausing with her back to us, she undid the tie and let her robe drop to the floor.

Her naked body was breathtaking. Thin, toned legs led up to sculpted buttocks that sat up perkily, almost begging to be spanked. The left buttock was punctuated by tattoo of a red rose and I saw that she also had two sugar skull tattoos that were normally carefully hidden on her side below her armpit. She looked back at us over her shoulder and sashayed into the bathroom, her bottom wiggling in time with each step.

Tova and I rose to follow her. I shrugged off the shirt and she helped guide me out of my pants and underwear, my cock springing free. Tova placed her hand on it and used it to gently pull me to the bathroom.

When we entered, I saw that Alexandra had already descended into the water. It came up to below her breasts as she sat on the bench that ran along the interior of one side of the tub. They were the size of small melons with stiff nipples standing straight out from her. The sight made my prick twitch in Tova's hand.

Tova and I took the steps up to the deck so we could lower ourselves in easily. She faced me, looking me straight in the eye as she dropped the robe from her body. I was surprised at the curves and contours compacted into such a small body. Thin legs transitioned into tight thighs that complemented her bubble butt. A narrow waist transitioned to a pair of high-set breasts with large, pink areolas and bright red nipples the size of thimbles. Across her chest and down into the cleft between her breasts I could see the full lace tattoo that included two red roses.

She smiled at me, and slid down into the tub -- taking a spot on the opposite side of the bench. I dropped down between them, feeling the hot water rush over my skin.

They each slid closer, our naked bodies rubbing against each other. I lifted up my arms, bringing them down on their shoulders like when we watched the lights from the terrace. This time I was more shameless, stroking their hair, ears, face and neck, before moving down to their chests and breasts.

We kissed intermittently, though with more intensity and passion. I felt both them bring a hand around my dick. They each sought to work it under the water before Alexandra shifted to focus on the head and shaft, while Tova played with my balls.

"Yeah, you like getting played with, don't you?" Tova said dirtily, breaking up the growing sighs and groans as our excitement grew.

"Oh god yes," I grunted in reply before Alexandra attacked my mouth with her own.

My hands moved south from cupping and massaging their breasts to migrate between their legs.

Alexandra initially kept hers closed, letting me gently rub and caress the small, trim patch of pubic hair that dissolved into creases of her thighs. Tova went out of her way to offer entrée, spreading her legs as I approached to ensure easy access to her bits.

The girls continued to stroke and fondle me as we traded kisses. I began working Tova's lips around her clit -- offering soft touches that gradually increased in intensity. Meanwhile my other hand continued its migration up and down the inside of Alexandra's thighs and her Mons. Her resistance came down as she opened her legs to let me stroke between her thighs and up to her swelling labia.

123456...8