All Comments on 'The Conference Ch. 02'

by blackwindow7

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Same old cheating skank story nothing new.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I agreed to the swapping with other couples as long as we were both comfortable with the other couple. We did role play some fantasies but agree that it would only be a fantasy never in real life because some of the things that we role played with or too extreme to do with other people. It was agreed upon we had only swapped two different times with other couples because one or the other didn't care for the spouse that we would be with. While she was away on a work trip we had phone sex two nights and it was fun. At the end of our second night she said that it would be later the next night because they were going out with the boss paying for everything. She agreed. The next night it was almost midnight when she started texting. She had sent different short videos of her playing with herself so I started sending her pictures of me playing with myself. Then to my surprise when she had sent a short video thought I could hear someone in the background. Then I seen a shadow up on the wall behind her. I didn't say anything at first because I wanted more evidence if someone was actually with her. That would be breaking the rules we had set. Then heard something again and seen the shadow again. I asked what's going on? She responded nothing love just having fun with the love of my life. Ok I'm calling Amber to be with me . I got back a nasty reply. If she was ever jealous of anyone it was Amber. She said if you ever touch that bitch I will divorce you. Yes and if you don't kick that SOB out that's with you now. No I said I will not invite Amber over because I have never and will never cheat on one that I love. I will contact a lawyer tomorrow and check out my options. I quit texting and wouldn't answer my phone. Our oldest son knocked on our bedroom door and asked if I was okay because he kept hearing my phone. I said that I was fine it was just his mother and I texting. Goodnight Bobby. Goodnight dad. I sent one final text saying to stop sending text and don't call you have waken the children thanks now I have to deal with that. She replied sorry for that but you could have silence your phone and we could talk. I did silence the phone. Then asked did you get rid of the SOB that was there. There is no one here. I said then you had better leave immediately before the ghost get you. So are you playing that game she asked? No not playing a game. I heard and seen a shadow so just stop the BS I will check my options with a lawyer. I'm done for the evening goodnight. She replied goodnight I love you! I didn't reply. She was do back two days later but was home when the children and I got home the next evening. What a surprise you are normally later than expected. I'm sorry she said. The children were hugging and telling how much they missed her and her the same. I hadn't talked to a lawyer. Later in bed she said she didn't understand how I seen a shadow or heard anything. I showed her the videos and she still swore no one was with her please believe me she pleaded. I said I would let it go this time but in the future I might have her followed. She said that was fine by her but it would be a waste of our money. I said what ever. Her next trip she had to go where I happened to have a friend that lived close by. It worked out that he did spend time checking on her but nothing happened. Her next trip was the same place so he watched again. I was done worrying about her if she was to cheat and I didn't find out it didn't bother me. We never swapped again and didn't have as much phone sex. I even surprise her on one of her trips. I arrived with a bottle of her favorite wine. We didn't actually drink much we were busy with other things. Life's been great and her travels slowly decreased and I loved that and she did too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous