The Confessions of Cherry Duncan Ch. 03

Story Info
Story of a girl and her first time.
1.2k words
3.53
6k
4
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story, all names, characters, and incidents portrayed are FICTITIOUS. NO identification with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, and products is intended or should be inferred.

My apologies for not giving character descriptions! So sorry!

Cherry - 18, dirty blonde hair, hazel eyes, pale white skin, slim figure, with large breasts and ass. About 5'4". English accent

Zayne - 30, long dreadlocks, tan black skin, brown eyes, exceptionally fit, short goatee. About 6'2". English accent.

Mr. Graham - late 50s, red hair, green eyes, plump with rosacea all over his face. Crooked teeth and a double chin. About 5'8. English accent.

Captain Jefford - 40, long dark brown hair, blue eyes, tan sun damaged skin, also exceptionally fit, thick beard. About 6'1. American accent.

CHAPTER 3

Cherry leaves her room wearing a nightgown with a long dining robe over top. She walks down the staircase over to the dinner table in the center of the deck. A breeze blows through the sails, over the deck, and through her dress. The bottom of the dress blows up in the wind to reveal her bald naked pussy and thick ass. She does her best to push down the dress but it is of no use.

The gust of wind continues to blow Cherry's light nightgown up above her waist, giving the men enough material to masturbate to for months. They whistle and holler obscenities like, "Sit down on my dick! I'll lick that pussy clean! Let's fuck her!" Captain Jefford hushes everyone. She runs back to her room. Zayne stands up but Captain Jefford pushes him back down and says, "Fuck, that was the first pussy I've seen in months."

All the men laugh, including Mr. Graham. Cherry hears the men laughing and her eyes fill with tears. Zayne walks to Cherry and escorts her into her room. He walks inside and closes the door behind them. Captain Jefford turns to Mr. Graham, "Don't worry about him. He's my best mate."

Cherry walks over to her bed and sits down. Zayne sits next to her. "Are you all right?" he asks. She pauses. He takes out a dirk from his pocket and hands it to her.

Quietly, he says, "I want you to have this. Keep it close, and if ever you need it, you use it." Cherry takes the dirk and hides it inside the nightstand drawer beside the bed. Zayne grabs her hand and holds it. He stares down at her white skin next his black skin. He looks up at her.

Suddenly, there comes a knock on the door. Captain Jefford opens the door and walks in, carrying a tray of food. He looks at Zayne and Cherry sitting close together on her bed. "Zayne, go have your dinner. I'll tend to Lady Duncan," Captain Jefford says without hesitation. Zayne pauses then stands up.

He walks past Captain Jefford and closes the door behind him. Captain Jefford walks over to the table across from the bed and sets down the tray. He walks over to Cherry and sits down next to her. After a moment he says, "No one on this ship is going to hurt you. Not on my watch." She slowly smiles, "Thank you, Captain Jefford."

He puts his hand on her thigh, "Call me Adam." He slowly slides his hand up her thigh. He tickles her bare pussy with his finger tips and she giggles. He grins at her, "You like that?" She nods her head, biting her lip.

She breathes deeply. He touches her clit and she instinctively grinds her hips against his hand. He grins. He leans over close to her lips then whispers, "I have to get back to the crew." She frowns.

"I know," he adds, "I have a surprise for you later." She smiles and her eyes light up with excitement. He kisses her nose then stands up and walks to the door. He turns around and looks between her legs. She wanted to spread her legs for him and give him a memorable view of her little virgin pussy, but she dared not.

She could feel her pussy getting wetter with each second of him staring at her. He catches glimpses of her pussy but not enough to see the hole where he wanted to bury his cock. He grits his teeth and clenches his jaw. Her pussy is now sopping wet and dripping through her thin nightgown. He nods his head, staring at her pussy, "Show me."

She pauses, feeling timid and a little embarrassed. After a moment, she slowly starts to open her legs until she can feel wind on her clit. He grins, "Good girl." He turns around to open the door. He turns back to her, "Don't let anybody fuck you."

He opens the door and leaves the room, closing it behind him. Cherry blushes then closes her legs. She starts eating her dinner: a turkey leg, piece of baguette, and red wine. Not much, but still good. After a while, she clears her plate and empties her wine glass.

Stuffed and rather tipsy, Cherry stands up from her bed. She stumbles over to the door and hears Captain Jaggery shouting commands at the ship's crew to prepare to set sail. She opens the door and peaks her head outside. Mr. Graham walks across the deck and up the small staircase towards the Captain's quarters. He walks over to Cherry shyly peeking her head out.

"Everything all right, Miss?" he asks. Cherry glares at him, still remembering his laughter at her expense. Not being very good at assertion yet at her young age, Cherry simply replies, "Splendid." The ship pushes off and sails away from the dock. She sees Zayne topless, climbing down from the rafters.

She swallows hard, imagining sitting on his face. He lands on the deck then looks over at Cherry standing inside Captain Jaggery's quarters. He smiles at her then walks over. Mr. Graham stands in his way, "Yes, Zayne?" "I am here to clear Lady Duncan's table," Zayne says.

Mr. Graham steps aside, "All right, but do not take long. 'Tis long past the little Miss's bedtime." Cherry sucks her teeth, whining, "Oh, Mr. Graham! Please allow me to have more time to see the ocean? Afterwards, I promise to go straight to bed." She coaxingly smiles at him and after a moment, he sighs with a grin. "Oh, all right." Zayne opens the door and walks inside.

Mr. Graham stands by the door waiting for him to leave. Zayne hesitates, hoping to have had at least a moment alone to maybe finger fuck Cherry. Zayne picks up the dishes from the table then walks back out of the room. Mr. Graham closes the door behind Zayne, "Thank you, Zayne." Zayne nods his head, "With pleasure."

Zayne walks away, horny and irritated. Cherry removes her robe. She walks over to her suitcase and opens it. She searches for the most revealing outfit she packed. She finds a low cut off the shoulder navy gown with puffed sleeves.

She slips the gown over her head and buttons the front over her corseted waist. She leaves open the top of her dress and pulls up her tits to make sure her cleavage is showing clearly. Her hands shake with excitement and she can feel her pussy getting wet all over again.