The Confessions of Cherry Duncan Ch. 04

Story Info
Story about a teen virgin on a dangerous pirate ship.
1.4k words
3.9
4.3k
2
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story, all names, characters, and incidents portrayed are FICTITIOUS. NO identification with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, and products is intended or should be inferred.

New characters! Here are their descriptions:

Ewan- 20, short sun damaged blonde hair, tanned skin, and a thin build. 6'0", speaks with a thick Irish accent.

Keech - 40s, bald, black tanned skin, very large muscular build. 6'3", speaks with a Johannesburg accent.

Hellman - 50s, grey long hair and beard, sun damaged skin, with a small build. About 5'8", speaks with a Liverpool accent.

CHAPTER 4

Cherry opens the bedroom door and walks outside. Mr. Graham walks into the room, saying over his shoulder, "I think I must lie down. I feel a bit sick." He stumbles onto the bed, groaning loudly. She closes the door and turns back to Zayne. He looks her up and down, speechless.

She sticks out her large breasts. He stares down at her pointy nipples, thinking of sucking on them as hard as he can until they're red and swollen. His dick instantly becomes stiff. She presses her breasts together and makes them bounce.

He breaks out into a sweat. She smiles inside. The boat shifts and she falls on him. He seizes this opportunity by grabbing her hips and grinding is dick against her pussy. "Are you all right, Lady Duncan?", he asks with his dick practically between her pussy lips.

She smiles, "Thank you for catching me." He nods, "It is what I am here for." She turns around and looks at Captain Jefford steering the ship. He smiles at her. Zayne sees Cherry smiling and he glances over at Captain Jefford smiling back at her.

Zayne looks back at Cherry, jealous. "Zayne!" Captain Jefford shouts. Zayne and Cherry walk down the staircase and across the empty deck. They walk up the staircase that leads up to the helm. "Where is everyone?" Cherry asks.

"They're all bellow deck." Captain Jefford says, then turns to Zayne, "And it's time for you to join them. It's midnight." Zayne turns to Cherry regretfully, "Goodnight, Miss Duncan." She smiles at him, "Goodnight, Zayne." Once Zayne is below deck, Captain Jefford smiles at Cherry. "You wanna learn how to steer a ship?"

She bounces up and down like a child then skips over to him. She pushes him over accidentally and he laughs, "Whoa!" Cherry stops. "I'm so sorry, Captain Jefford." He grins, "It's quite all right. And please, call me Adam."

She blushes, then nods. He stands behind her, rubbing his hard dick against her ass. He holds her hands and places them on each side of the helm. She inhales deeply, already feeling her pussy begin to soak. "Right there." he says. "The point is to respect the boom."

He points over to the boom to their right. She glances over and he kisses her on the cheek. He grins. He pauses then says, "Can I teach you something else?" She bites her lips and smiles.

Cherry nods her head. He turns her around, then says quietly, "Open your mouth." She follows his command and he licks her tongue with his. His full lips cover hers with a kiss and she moans into his mouth. His tongue fills her mouth and she sucks on the tip.

He holds her face, kissing her like a woman. He bites her bottom lip softly and she giggles. He stares at her flushed cheeks and heaving breasts. He kiss her again on the lips, then pauses. I wanna give you another kiss." he says.

He turns her back around and bends her over toward the helm once more. He lifts her dress to reveal her bare teen pussy and tight little asshole. He licks her from her clit to her ass. She jumps and turns around to look at him. He looks up at her, "Focus."

He kisses her pussy and makes out with her clit, tickling it with his fingers till she's soppy and wet. He ferociously eats out her pussy and ass with a smile. She moans out, her whole body shakes. He licks her pussy harder and harder.

He presses down on her clit and her breathing quickens. He licks her asshole while rubbing her pussy lips. He leans back and admires the view: Cherry bent over the helm with her dress above her ass, revealing her pussy soaked with her juices and his saliva. "She looks ready enough." he thinks. He stands up, holding her hips.

Zayne furiously paces beneath the deck. "Give it up, Z." one of the shipmates says, "She's the Captain's now. You know the rules." Zayne walks away toward the helm. The rushing water is almost deafening, but over it, the closer he gets, the more he can hear Cherry's voice. He steps closer to the helm to see Cherry standing before it and Captain Jefford standing behind her.

Zayne slowly approaches the helm from below deck. He stands beneath Cherry and gets a perfect view of her bald pussy. He sees Captain Jefford pulling down his pants. Zayne looks down, angry. He hesitates, then looks back up.

Captain Jefford rubs and slaps his 8 inch long, 3 inch wide veiny cock on Cherry's clit and pussy lips. She moans out loud. He soaks his shaft with her juices. He slaps her pussy harder with his dick and she lets out a small shriek. He moans out along with her.

He rubs his cock on her tight little virgin pussy hole, then slowly presses the tip inside her. She winces out in pain as he begins to stretch her open, "It hurts!" He smiles and keeps pushing himself deeper inside her. She cries out.

Zayne stares up at Captain Jefford's cock slowly slipping inside Cherry's pussy. He grows more and more furious, feeling his dick swell. He grabs it tightly. He climbs the freight boxes beside him to get a better look. Behind Zayne come the rest of the shipmates.

"Is he fucking her yet?", asks one of the younger shipmates, Ewan. Zayne shushes him. Captain Jefford stares down at the tip of his dick sliding inside Cherry's pussy. He finally meets the resistance of her hymen. He grins.

She cries out as she feels the tip of his cock stop inside her. He pulls it out and turns her around. She frowns, "What's wrong?" "I want to see your face when my cock goes all the way inside you." he huffs, horny as fuck. He takes her hand and walks her down the staircase towards the deck.

The men beneath tsk and grunt with dissatisfaction. Those who were already jacking off stuff their cock back inside their pants. Most walk back to their bed. Ewan turns to Zayne, "What now?" Zayne thinks.

Captain Jefford walks with Cherry up the staircase towards his quarters. He turns to her, "Wait here." She nods and he walks inside, leaving the door cracked open. He walks over to Mr. Graham and shakes him awake. "What?" Mr. Graham snorts.

"Cherry cannot sleep amongst the crew. There is a cot for you below deck. Zayne will prepare it for you." Captain Jefford says. After a moment, Mr. Graham forces himself out of bed. He walks to the door and opens it. He sees Cherry standing outside, looking a bit tousled. "I am sorry, Miss" he says, "I did not mean to sleep so long."

She smiles, "That is quite all right." Mr. Graham tips his head, "Good night, Miss." She walks into the bedroom, closes the door, and locks it. Mr. Graham walks away, then stops and turns around. He furrows his brow.

"Where is the Captain?" he ponders. He pauses then walks back to the bedroom. He tries to peer into the room through the curtains but they're completely closed over. Suddenly, Zayne, Ewan, Keech, and Hellman approach him. Not wanting Mr. Graham to ruin the fun, Hellman says, "The Captain sent us to show you to your cot."

Mr. Graham hesitated. He walks toward the shipmates. Without warning, one of them pulls out a rifle and hits him hard on the head, knocking him out. Zayne orders one of them to take Mr. Graham below deck and throw him into the jail cell that the Captain had built just in case. Zayne and the remaining shipmates walk up the staircase to the Captain's quarters.

They can already hear Cherry moaning loudly, along with Captain Jefford's muffled moaning. She shouts out in pleasure. Zayne and the men walk to the door and listen through the crack. Captain Jefford says from within, "You taste like heaven." They can hear Cherry breathing sharply and Captain Jefford kissing and licking her pussy.