The Confessions of Stan Pt. 01

Story Info
The confessional of Stan the repairman.
17.9k words
4.38
14.9k
25

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(I want to thank moon-dancer69 for proof reading and editing.)

*

OPENING STATEMENT

My name is Stan. I'm writing this as a sort of confessional. Let me start by introducing myself.

I'm 52 years old, bald but otherwise not so old-looking. I try to work out every now and then, so I'm actually still in pretty good shape. Also, I'm black, if that matters to anyone. Wife's black too. Yeah, I'm married. Which is a part of the sins I'm getting to confessing. Wife's name is Shanelle and we have a beautiful daughter, named Jaqueline, aged 22. She's got a boyfriend, Johnny, white little prick. But I digress...

I'm writing this from the comfort of a hotel room. Which takes me to the reason for this confession: My dick. I've got a pretty big one, if I can say so myself. The problem is I have a tendency to put it where it doesn't belong. Quite a few times actually...

Through work I meet a lot of people. Many single ladies. I've slept with quite a few during the years and have so garnered a bit of a reputation. It started with the boys at work, but then quietly spread amongst the clients.

I'm not gonna bore you with details of my work. But I need to explain it a bit, just to give you some context. Let's just say I work as a repairman. Going to apartments and houses fixing broken things. We are a couple of guys working together. Our base is an old garage where we keep tools, bring in things to repair and have a small office in the back.

I work in a predominantly white neighborhood, filled with lots of lonely housewives. Which is the reason for my troubles. Had I just stayed with the single girls I would probably not feel the need to write this at all... Anyway, I started banging some married women and my reputation started to grow.

A little more work stuff. For context, I swear. Our group of workers are part of a very big company that does all kind of things and owns all kinds of businesses. Our owner's name is Charles, a graying proud man close to his sixties. He comes by the shop a few times a month to check on things. I don't mind Charles.

On the other hand though, the day-to-day work is bossed over by our manager, Steve. I fucking hate Steve, man. Sly and wiry little son of a bitch, a year or two younger than me. Constantly harassing me and always sitting in the back office acting better than the rest of the boys. Hell, if there was one wife I'd really like to nail, it would be Steve's. Just to get back at him. But I didn't know where he lived or anything so I just fantasized about that kind of revenge...

Back to my dick again. Goddamn troublemaker. Thing is, it always worked. I mean always... Got hard immediately and stayed that way. My sex drive was the same. Once I started fucking, nothing, except my orgasm would stop me. All part of the problem, as you can see.

I decided to structure this text around the women of my sins. Just so you know what you're getting yourself into, the table of contents looks like this right now:

Dorothy,

Harper,

Joanna,

Barbara,

Camilla,

Mariah,

Susan,

Well, as you clearly see, first up is:

DOROTHY

I first met Dorothy through my colleague Dale. Now, Dale was basically my best friend at work. We had worked together a few years. He was like 26 or something, but we got along great anyway. Dale was very impressed by my accomplishments. And I'm not talking about work here.

He would constantly talk about all the older wives in the neighborhood that he wanted to bang and he'd also try to get me to sleep with them. And many times, I did.

Anyway, this particular morning I was in a very bad mood at work. Jaqueline's boyfriend, Johnny you remember, had picked her up and been all pricky about it. According to me at least. Then when I came to the shop Steve told me straight away that he hoped "to get some fucking results from your lazy ass today!" I told him to shut it and sat down to start the day by sulking over a cup of coffee.

That's when Dale arrived, sweaty but beaming brightly. "Hey, man!" he said and sat down. "Have I got a MILF for you!" he said triumphantly, grinning like crazy. I told him I wasn't in the mood. But he told me he fixed this assignment for my sake and managed to convince me to come with him to the address.

Dale drove the car. He seemed to know exactly where to go. Must've memorized the way or something. He parked outside the apartment building. "Here it is!" he smiled. Honestly, I've never seen him so excited before. He used to be really in to this kind of stuff, but this was something else.

"Why don't you join me? Maybe she's game for a threesome?" I suggested. That had happened before. But Dale just laughed weirdly and said "Nah, I don't think I will with this one." A very peculiar smile on his face.

So, I went in by myself. Fucking Dale just sitting in the car... I got to the third floor and knocked on the door. The customer, Dorothy, opened. She was a very cute and innocent looking women. Mid-forties, maybe. She was kinda tall, but with round appealing shapes. Her hair was red and hung stripy to just below her ears.

Dorothy was a very pleasant woman. She welcomed me inside and I got to work right away. I mean real work now. Business first, then pleasure. Aside from not boring you with work details I'll also not describe the process of seduction. But I can say that women are almost always drawn to me. I guess I just have some kind of magnetism or power of attraction, I dunno. Especially with well-behaved and married women.

Dorothy was very obviously married. That didn't mean much though. Took me about twenty minutes to get her willing. Before you know it, we were making out in her kitchen. She got really revved up and put her hands all over me. I kissed her heavily and squeezed her breasts and her butt. My dick got hard and my earlier mood had definitely improved.

I tried to get her to the bedroom, but only made it to the living room. She quickly got down on her knees and unbuttoned my pants. Soon she had her breasts out and my throbbing cock in her mouth. I got naked while she continued to suck my dick. After a while she looked up at me. "I really want you to do me!" she squealed. She hurried to get naked and then leaned over a table, wiggling her butt invitingly.

I threw myself over her and rammed my dick in her moist hole. She moaned in pleasure as I started fucking her pussy from behind. Her ass slapped against me and I felt that this turned out to be a great day after all.

Dorothy moaned loudly "Do me! Do me! Aahh! Feels so good!" and bounced herself against me like crazy.

I was really enjoying myself when suddenly I heard the door. Dorothy must not have noticed. But I got worried it was her husband. Luckily it wasn't. I looked towards the kitchen and saw Dale walking towards us. He had the biggest grin on his face. Guess he decided to join anyway. I didn't mind so I just smiled at him. Dorothy didn't even notice when Dale entered the living room. I just kept banging her.

I could see that Dale was extremely aroused. His face red and sweating. His grin miles wide. His pants bulging like a fucking mountain. Dale watched intently on the naked lady being fucked. Dorothy herself seemed to get close to orgasm. She moaned louder and bounced her ass against me even harder and faster than before.

Dale squeezed his bulge and fingered about with his zipper. I found myself wondering why he hadn't already whipped his dick out. "You want some of this?" I asked Dale, gasping but smiling.

Dorothy halted. "Who are you talking to?" she shouted and turned her head. When she saw our company, she screamed in horror. "Dale!" she shrieked. What the hell? Did Dorothy know Dale? It was entirely possible since Dale was the one who told me of her in the first place.

"Enjoying yourself?" Dale asked, grin widening. "Mom?" he added. I almost fainted at the revelation. Dorothy was Dale's mother! I was in his parents' appartement. Hell, I was in that very moment fucking Dale's mom right in front of him.

"What's going on? Please get out of here..." Dorothy begged.

"Nah, I think I'll stay." Dale said, eyes and grin glistening. I concluded that sweet Dale was a fucking pervert. Which he immediately confirmed by getting his dick out. It was abso-fucking-lutely rock hard. "Dale? Wha-what are you doing?" Dorothy gasped, obviously shaken. Then she shouted "Get out of here! This is sick! Please tell me this is some sick joke, Dale!".

Dale shrugged, kept his grin and slowly started stroking his cock. "Let me stay, mom." he grunted. "Don't want dad to find out, right?" he added.

Dorothy kind of froze and got quiet at that. I think I mentioned earlier that when it comes to sex; once I've started, I just don't stop. Hence, I'd been pounding Dorothy's pussy all this time. And in spite of fucking perv-Dale the pussy had become both wetter and tighter. I think Dorothy really liked being fucked by me.

"You're fucking sick, man." I muttered to Dale while continuously slamming my meat in his mom. Dale was fully jerking off by then. "Can't help it." he shrugged. "Keep fucking her," he purred and stroked faster. I don't really know why, but I kinda smiled at him, grabbed his mother's waist and proceeded to bang her pussy even faster. Dorothy didn't stop or say no, instead she moaned and grunted.

"You like that, mom?" asked the pervert in the room. "Don't speak to me!" Dorothy snapped at her son. Dale laughed and actually took a few steps towards the living room table. I railed my dick harder in Dorothy's wet hole. She threw her head back with a gasping "Oh god!" and really pressed her round cheeks against me.

"Shit, mom..." panted Dale. The sicko stretched his free hand towards Dorothy's swinging breasts. "My god, Dale! No!" she shouted and slapped his hand away. Dale laughed, but a bit nervously. He didn't pursue his perverted impulse anymore. Instead, he backed off and sat himself down on the couch. He spread his legs and started jacking it like crazy.

"Fucking shit, Stan! Fuck her! Fuck my mom!" he grunted loudly, jerking his cock.

"Stop it! I can't believe you right now!" his mother growled at him. She kept bouncing back on me though. Dale just kept going, the bastard. "How's that pussy, Stan? Uhhn! Her pussy feel good?" he croaked.

"Yeah...Yeah, it feels good." I puffed. "Don't encourage him!" Dorothy pleaded while moaning. I started banging her like a lunatic. Bent her arms, grabbed her boobs, even spanked her ass a bit. Dorothy seemed to forget for a moment the situation we were in. She even groaned a "Yes! Just like that!" when I plowed some extra deep thrusts into her. I could really feel her pussy tightening and her body tremble.

"Hey, Stan? Make her cum!" Dale moaned thirstily from the couch. "Man, come on!" I implored, mostly for Dorothy's sake. Dale looked like a maniac. "Do her, man! Shit, this is so fucking hot!" he gasped, beating his meat frantically.

"I don't understand this, Dale!" Dorothy pleaded. "This is so wrong! I'm your mother!" she went on, gasping and careful not to let her arousal shine through.

I knew Dale's sick shit didn't do anything for her, but my cock certainly did. A few well aimed thrusts sent her over the edge. She grabbed a tight hold of the table, her body tensing. I could feel that sweet pussy clamping hard around my shaft. Dorothy whimpered; jaws shut tight. Obviously, she didn't want to let her son see her orgasm. I didn't really care as much and gave my, already wild, humping as much boost as fucking possible.

Dorothy threw her head back, put her chest out and roared a loud "Fuuuck!!" while feverishly grinding her ass against me. "Shit, are you cumming, mom?" Dale growled gleefully. "Shut up, shut up, shut up!" Dorothy yelled, pounding herself against my cock. "Fuck yeah!" I moaned, getting pretty close myself.

"Cum on her, my man! Cum on her tits!" Dale grumbled. "Quit it!" Dorothy whimpered. "Think about dad..." Dale warned. "Well, I wasn't gonna let you finish inside me anyway, but..." Dorothy muttered and got down on her knees before me. She cupped her round breasts in her hands and looked up at me. I aimed my dick at those titties and jacked as fast as I possibly could. With a heartfelt "Fuck Yes!" I came. I came fucking hard, guys. My dick twitched and shot a huge load over Dorothy's round breasts.

Dale just moaned excitedly while he watched me jizzing on his mother's tits. "Fuck I want to do that too..." he rumbled, tugging his throbbing cock. A second later it sprayed Dale's cum over himself. Dale was on fucking cloud nine when he came.

"Dale..." his mom whispered and shook her head horrified. "Are you happy now? Are we done with this sick twisted thing?" Dorothy yelled when Dale finished.

"Yeah, sure." he sighed. "See you later, mom. Love you!" he called while getting ready to leave.

"You're on thin ice, mister!" his mother hissed after him. Well, after us really since I tagged along with Dale.

"You fucking pervert freak! What the fuck was up with that?" I screamed angrily at Dale in the car. But he just sighed happily and thanked me. Thing is, apart from that particular perversion Dale kept being the same guy he always had been. A good guy.

So, I forgave him his weird shit. Honestly something about that day sort of lingered inside me. I sometimes even thought about it while jerking off.

.........................

HARPER

So, it had been like a week since my visit at Dorothy's. Dale had been his usual cheery self all week, except for when he once thanked me for the new addition to his spank bank. I told him to never mention it again and that was that.

I was sitting buck naked on an expensive couch, balls deep in this woman, named Harper, who was riding me like crazy. I nibbled and pinched her small, but firm, tits and tried to pump up in her as well.

Now, Dale wasn't there. He had the day off for some birthday dinner with his parents or something. It was just me and Harper in her gigantic mansion of a house. She was one of my oldest acquaintances. Not old in age, mind you. But she was one of the earliest customers I'd started banging.

She was like 48. Slim with a shapely but petite ass. Straight hair to her shoulders, chestnut with a hint of red. Her husband was super rich, hence the house, but left her alone in long stretches of time. Which is why I became part of the picture.

She was bouncing and grinding wildly on my dick. Moaning and screaming to high heavens with pleasure. Her pearl necklace rattling. "Fuck me, you bastard!" she growled, even though she was doing most of the fucking. "Fuck my little twat with that big dick of yours!" she insisted.

Harper was an exceedingly horny woman. She'd already gotten herself off twice during the brief twenty minutes I'd been there. Now she was pounding me with the sole intent of getting me to bust my nut, most likely in her face which is what she usually wanted.

We were so caught up in our fuck session we never noticed someone entering the house. Also, because the house was so big it would be impossible to hear the front door all the way from the living room. Besides, this person had full access to the house anyway.

While in a particularly wild grinding, me and Harper were violently interrupted by a very upset voice from the arching doorway. "Mom, what the fuck are you doing?" an angry young man shouted.

"Aw, shit! Henry..." Harper groaned. She still had cock in her, but she'd stopped riding. "He's my son..." she told me, even though that had already been made abundantly clear.

"What are you doing home so early, sweetie?" Harper asked the spoiled brat in a voice sounding much too pleasant for the situation.

Henry seemed to agree with that as he looked astounded by his mother's question, her tone and the general state she was in. "The fuck does that matter now?" he shrieked. "The hell are you doing? And who's this fucking guy?" he yelled angrily and gestured stressed with his hands towards us.

Harper actually laughed. "This is just a good friend of mine." she giggled and bounced herself on my cock once. She grinned at her son who looked completely taken aback.

"Mom! Stop that! I can't fucking believe you! And you're fucking naked..." he whined and turned his face away.

Harper slowly resumed grinding me. A new look of nasty horniness spread across her face. The realization hit me that this woman was crazy like Dale.

Henry made to turn and leave. "I'm calling dad!" he yelled.

Harper was almost pounding me as hard as before. "Get back in here!" she growled decisively.

"What?" Henry roared and stomped a few feet back in to the living room.

"Stay here!" Harper laughed and slammed her ass down. The freaky woman seemed delighted by the current turn of events.

"Are you serious?" Henry snarled. "Oh yes!" Harper chuckled and bounced quicker on my throbbing rod. "Stay and watch me!" she moaned.

"What!? Are you kidding? Why would I do that?" Henry rumbled.

Harper grinned slyly. "You still want that car, right?" she said in a seductively threatening voice.

Henry froze and sagged. Looking almost beaten. "What? Really?" he whimpered, apparently shook by his mother's behavior.

"Yeah, really!" laughed Harper. She grinned wide at her poor son. "Stay and watch your mother get fucked by this big dick!" she hissed, in way to fiery arousal.

Now this was a completely sick situation. But it didn't bother me as much as that time with Dale. Mainly cause Harper was the freaky one this time around and I really couldn't give a shit about Henry.

I started pounding away hard, up Harper's tight pussy. She moaned loudly and took it triumphantly. "There's room on the couch." she hissed at Henry and nodded down towards the empty cushions beside us.

"Mom!" Henry protested. "Think of the car..." Harper gaspingly reminded. Henry looked utterly defeated. He slowly and hesitantly dragged his feet towards the couch.

Harper laughed in triumph and violently worked my shaft with her fuck hole.

Henry glanced at us. He looked almost afraid. "Why... Why do you want me to stay, mom?" he asked worryingly.

Harper smiled, almost maliciously, and said "Don't worry about that, sweetie. Just watch us!"

She slowed down her fucking and just sort of rolled her hips in a grinding motion. All her attention was directed at the son though. "You like my tits?" she winked at him and pinched her nipple.

"What? No!" Henry gasped like it was the most obvious answer in the world.

Harper laughed. "How about this sweet little ass?" she purred and slapped her cheeks.

"N-no..." Henry groaned flustered.

Harper pretended to pout. Then she smiled mean spirited. She started to pump her hips up and down my shaft. "Bet you're gonna like my pussy though..." she moaned. Henry sniveled and shook his head in disbelief.

Harper turned to me. She leaned forward a bit. Her burning gaze met mine. "Fuck me, Stan." she hissed. "Fuck me hard with my son watching! Rail your cock up my fucking pussy!" She basically screamed now. I started hammering her tight hole as hard as I could.

"Get down there and get a good look at mommy's pussy!" she growled at Henry. He got really hesitant, but Harper persisted. "Fucking get down there!" she bellowed. Henry got down on the floor. I could feel him against my legs a bit. "You like it? Huh? You like seeing your mother's pussy getting fucked by that big dick?" she moaned with a tauntingly horny laugh.

Henry was breathing heavily beneath my pumping cock and his mom's ass. Harper moaned as if in ecstasy. "Pound my fucking pussy! Yeah!" she screamed. Then she turned her face to look back down her shoulder. "Uuhhn! Take...off. Take your clothes off!" she panted to her son.

"What the fuck, mom?" mewled Henry. "Car." Harper barked.

Henry got to his feet, whined "Shit..." and proceeded to undress. When down to his boxers he went to sit back on the couch.