The Confessions of Stan Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom!" Billy shouted, standing in the hallway from his room looking shocked as all hell.

Barbara squealed in fright, spit my soaked cock out and covered her boobs with her hands. "Oh god! Billy!" she screamed. "I'm so sorry, honey!" she pleaded, shrill and worryingly. She threw a quick glance up at me and said, apologetically, "I kinda forgot he was home...".

Billy looked both appalled and confused. His mother turned back to him. "I'm so, so sorry, honey!" she whined.

Billy took a shallow breath. "It's all right, mom, I guess..." he said unconvincingly, with some kind of shrug. "I should leave." Billy stated and made to leave.

"Yeah. Probably best." Barbara concurred, with a loving but nervous little smile.

Billy slowly made his way towards the kitchen. He was clearly shaken when he passed his naked mother. Before her son was even out of the room Barbara went back to sucking my dick. She let out a soft moan and put her hands on my cock and balls, leaving her boobs out again. I noticed Billy started dragging his feet. He looked at me and Barbara and sorta lingered. A slightly more curious look in his eyes.

Billy swallowed nervously. "You really do like that, huh, mom?" he coughed.

Barbara blushed and looked back at him. "Yeah, I do..." she sighed, with the hint of a giggle.

Billy cleared his throat and pointed his thumb over his shoulder. "I really should get going." he said, with an embarrassed smile.

"Yeah, okay..." Barbara murmured. She put my dick back in her mouth for just a moment. Her eyes questing for my gaze. Then she quickly spit me out again and spoke to Billy. "Well...Maybe you could stay a little bit. You know, if you wanted to. I...um... I don't mind.".

Billy jolted a bit. "Uh, okay... just a little bit maybe..." he murmured. He looked uncomfortable, but curious, as he stood there watching us. My dick got really hard. Because of my recent experiences this situation was actually starting to turn me on. I really needed to bang Barbara now. With my hands I lightly pushed on her shoulders, indicating that she should get on all fours. She happily obliged.

I could hear Billy kind of gasp a bit. "Hey kid! Wanna watch me fuck your mom?" I teased at him.

"Come on, man!" Billy hissed, clearly annoyed. Still, I caught his eyes slowly wandering over Barbara's pouting ass.

The young man started shuffling his feet and walked round a bit, gently circling his mother until they were basically facing each other, with a good distance though. Billy didn't sound as annoyed when he nervously asked his mom "You're gonna let him...um... put it in?".

Barbara was panting a bit. She looked shyly up at Billy, still indicating with her butt towards me, and smiled slightly. "Oh god. I am..." she sighed in answer.

I grabbed my cock and guided it in. Slowly I pushed myself inside Barbara's juicy cunt. She was pretty tight and just the right amount of wet. I grunted when I pressed myself in. Barbara moaned loudly with pleasure. Billy's eyes expanded to the size of dinner plates. Eagerly I grabbed Barbara's hips and started plowing her pussy. Billy stared intently as I started fucking his mother.

I pounded her pretty hard. "Oh my! Oh! God! Oh, oh!" Barbara squealed. Billy couldn't help himself from looking at her swaying boobs. It felt really good nailing her. I especially loved the feeling of her butt bouncing against me. That slapping sound filled the room, together with Barbara's moaning. She and Billy exchanged several glances.

After only a few minutes I could feel her body tensing and her hole tightening up.

Barbara groaned wildly as I rubbed her butthole with my thumb. That seemed to send her over the edge. "Oh god! I'm sorry, honey!" she shouted at Billy, in some sort of apologizing warning. Her pussy cramped around my shaft. I grabbed her shoulder and rammed her as hard and fast as I could. She almost screamed when she came.

"Mom..." Billy groaned. "Aahh...feels so good! Aaaahh!" Barbara shouted, wild in ecstasy.

Barbara started gasping and I slowed my tempo. Billy looked flustered, his cheeks red and forehead clammy with sweat. Barbara gave a strained nervous chuckle and looked up at him. I saw that his crotch was bulging like crazy. Ha! Poor kid...

He groaned a bit uncomfortably and looked shameful at Barbara. "Uh...mom? I kinda need to...um...you know." he said, embarrassed, and nodded down at his pant-tent.

"Wow, really?" Barbara panted. "Yeah..." Billy muttered, "I better leave, right?"

Barbara puffed "Yeah..." in uncertain agreement. Quickly she added "but, you know... I, uh, I guess you could stay..." with a questing gaze at Billy.

"Really?" Billy exhaled. Barbara was bouncing wildly back at me again. "It's okay, honey." she moaned, "Just... you know... keep your distance, okay." she added.

"Yeah, mom. Of course." Billy coughed in assertion.

Billy fumbled about with his pants a bit. Cautiously he unbuttoned them and crept his hand into his underwear. Slowly he started stroking in there, looking ashamed, uncomfortable and aroused at the same time. He started going faster, barely had his dick out of his boxers. Barbara and I kept fucking. Billy soon had his dick out, jerking it in a firm grasp. It was not a bad dick, honestly. Nothing to be ashamed about.

"Oh my... Think you're bigger than dad..." puffed Barbara with a muted giggle.

"Mom..." whined Billy, not knowing what to do with that endorsement.

Barbara grunted and kept bouncing her buttocks against me. I huffed and puffed. Sweat starting to flow as I railed her wet hole. Barbara moaned happily. Billy's pants soon dropped to the floor. A few moments later he was completely naked, fully jerking off. It must have happened within the blink of an eye.

Barbara moaned and yelled loudly to me, "Keep going! Ooh! Do me! Do me!" urgently pounding her ass against my abdomen. She was getting really horny and growled and grunted. "Yes, that's it! Aahh! Give it to me! Ooh! Pound meeehh!"

Billy let out a moan. "Aw shit, mom!" he panted with a short laugh, gently shaking his head in disbelief. His dick was throbbing hard and he jerked it like crazy.

My own dick was probably even harder at that point. It felt almost like it vibrated and my balls and shaft tickled. Felt like I was about to burst. I kept pounding it hard and fast in Barbara, grunting and sweating while I did it. I grabbed at her swinging boobs as well, soft and firm they were. "Fuck, babe... I'm getting pretty close!" I gruntled.

Barbara crept forward and sat up on her knees. She turned towards me and put her hands under those lovely tits of hers. She looked up at me, still playing with those boobs. I jerked my dick vigorously, getting ready to empty myself on those big lady lumps. From across the room, I heard Billy's breathy moans.

Barbara looked me in the eyes. "You're not telling anyone about this, right?" she asked appealingly.

"Of course not." I assured her. Then she leaned her head over her shoulder. "Honey?" she called back at Billy. "Yeah, mom?" the kid answered. "Do...Do you want to cum on me?" Barbara asked with timid suggestion. "What? Really?" Billy coughed; a bit taken aback. "It's okay, Billy." she puffed in assurance, "I... I think I want you to...".

Hell, I got really surprised. Not as much as I would have been a month back, considering recent events, but still. Billy shuffled quickly across the room, dick in hand. He got up close in front of Barbara, almost pushing me aside. Barbara squeezed her tits together and stared intently up at Billy. He jerked frantically and looked like he was unable to grasp the situation, but too far gone to care. Billy grunted; Barbara moaned a sigh. "That's it, honey!" she hissed, urging him on. Barbara kept going, balling her tits up, "Do it, Billy.... Cum on me.... Cum on my ti**," Billy groaned abruptly and his dick sprayed a cascade of cum right on Barbara's breasts. "Shhhiiitt..." Billy wheezed, his jizz squirting all over his mother's titties. "Oh god..." Barbara whispered, bewildered.

Man, I was stunned. Didn't know what to do with myself. Turned out my only course of action was to join in and blow my own load heavily over those boobs.

Billy took a step back and panted while I finished emptying myself on Barbara's cum-splattered tits. "Shit, man!" I grinned encouraging at Billy. But he just looked a bit horrified.

Barbara gave a nervous chuckle. She grabbed her forgotten bathrobe and used it to wipe herself. "Well, that was an experience..." she smiled at me. She turned to Billy. "Maybe...Maybe never do anything like that again?" she asked her son, obviously ashamed.

Billy seemed to be of like mind, in his post-nut clarity. "Yeah, for sure." he asserted.

Barbara smiled close-jawed. Billy coughed and started picking up his clothes. "I think I'll head out for a bit. See you later, mom." he muttered.

"Yeah, okay honey." Barbara answered.

I was quickly dressed. "I'll walk out with you." I said happily. Billy didn't seem so thrilled. He just looked grim and was dead quiet the entire walk out. Once outside he made a sharp turn and walked away. "Bye kid!" I waved after him.

................................

CAMILLA

It was Monday again. The weekend had gone pretty fast. We'd visited my wife's sister Doreen and her family, husband David and the nineteen-year-old son, Danny. Jaqueline had Johnny over on Sunday and they left the house the same time as me this morning.

I had just arrived at work when I witnessed Steve walking briskly towards me, looking mad as all hell. "Hey stupid!" he growled. "Boss is here to see you." He pointed his thumb back towards the office. What could Charles possibly want with me? "Hope he fires your lazy ass..." Steve muttered when I walked to the office. Fucking Steve...

As I went inside Charles greeted me happily. He asked me to sit down and offered me coffee. "Thought you were here last week? What can I do for you?" I said politely.

"Yes, well... I'm here on a... personal matter." Charles said, looking a bit flustered.

I was intrigued and asked what was up. Charles then proceeded to tell me that he was having problem with his youngest son; Carl, aged 19. Charles told me his kid was spoiled, rude and lazy. Now, Charles went on explaining that he and his wife had tried every tip in the book to get their no-good kid straight. Nothing had worked and Charles had decided to try something..."alternative".

"I hear you have a reputation of being a man with just the right...experience that I'm looking for." Charles said with a smirk. He said he'd looked on the internet and found videos of mothers disciplining unruly sons by having sex with "Big black bulls" in front of them.

I laughed inwards. I wasn't gonna tell the poor man that he'd only looked at porn. Instead, I just nodded sagely waiting in the invitation I now understood was coming.

When I put my empty cup down and bid Charles goodbye we had agreed to meet up at lunch.

Lunch arrived quickly. Charles came and got me and then he drove us to his house. He seemed very excited and babbled happily the whole ride over. Now, Charles lived in a goddamn mansion. A big ass house that was extremely modern in design. It stood in the same neighborhood as Harper's place, come to think about it.

In the foyer his wife, Camilla, came and met us. She beamed happily and gave Charles a hot kiss and me a warm embrace. She was obviously very well aware of what was about to happen. "I've put him in the downstairs living room." she grinned at Charles. "Same cheery mood as usual." she added with a chuckle.

Camilla was a very handsome lady. Nearing sixty she had blonde hair with wide wavy curls. She wore heavy make up to cover her wrinkles and she smelled of menthol cigarettes and perfume. She was tall and slender, breasts still a bit firm from some ancient boob-job. Dressed in an expensive blouse and skirt with a glistening pearl necklace she led the way towards the living room.

In the room there were couches and chairs. Slumped in the corner of a couch sat the kid. Carl did not seem like the naughty child his father had made him out to be. Slim, tall with a shock of blonde hair, he sat there looking like he'd just been sent to the principal's office. "Dad? What's going on?" he asked confused when he saw his father arrive.

"Time for some tough love, son." Charles exclaimed clapping his hands together.

"I hope so." purred Camilla with a chortle.

"What do you mean?" whined Carl worriedly at his smirking parents.

"It's about time you start acting more like an adult." Charles said while sitting down in a big, cushioned chair. He went on speaking to his son, "and in order to ensure that you behave accordingly, your mother and I have asked Stan here to help us."

Carl looked at me. "What is he going to do?" he stammered.

Charles chuckled. "Well. How would you like to see Stan use his big black dick on your mother?" Charles asked, gleefully grinning.

Carl looked horrified. "What? I wouldn't like that at all! What the fuck!" he shrieked. Staring panicked at his mother, me and his father.

Camilla smiled wide, like a predator. "Then you best behave yourself henceforth." Charles hissed. "Yes, dad. I promise!" Carl whined.

I figured that that was it, but Charles and Camilla were apparently not quite satisfied. "Well, maybe we still need to show you that we're serious. What do you think, darling?" Camilla said, grinning wider. "Wh-what?" Carl exasperated.

"I think that would be best." Charles agreed and clasped his hands, "Why don't you get started, dearest." he continued and nodded to his wife. "Excellent!" Camilla exclaimed. "What? No!" Carl whined.

"Now you stay put, young man. Or we'll disown you." Camilla warned sternly. That shut Carl up effectively, which made me wonder why they just hadn't used that parenting strategy before. Camilla took my hand and led me up on the carpet right in front of Carl's couch. Charles sat a bit behind us. He started calling the shots.

"Hey Stan?" he called. "Why don't you show my spoiled son what you have to play with today."

I looked at him then at Camilla, then at Carl. I made up my mind over the whole thing, then I turned backed to Charles. "Sure thing, boss!" I said and grinned.

I put my hands on Camilla's shoulders and smiled at Carl. "Hey kid. Look at this fine woman." I leered. Camilla chuckled and Carl looked pissed. I turned her around and patted her on the small of the back. "Looks like a pretty good ass here, right?" I winked at Carl.

"Fuck you, man!" Carl growled.

"Watch your language, young man!" Camilla snapped back at him. "That's a perfectly good ass back there, mind you!" she added sternly. She giggled a bit and bent slightly forward, pushing her butt out towards the couch.

I grabbed her skirt and pulled it up, exposing her panty-clad behind. "Yeah, look at that!" I grinned and grabbed one of the cheeks. I wiggled it a bit to show Carl what a nice butt his mother had. "Stop it..." he groaned.

Camilla belly laughed and slapped her ass. "What? Don't you like mommy's ass?" she taunted. "Ha! Of course, you do!" she went on and twerked teasingly.

"Mom..." Carl whined, clearly bothered and uncomfortable.

"Why don't you show your tits?" Charles sweating, suggested, while rubbing his bulging crotch.

Camilla laughed and stood up. She unbuttoned her blouse and turned towards the couch. She let both skirt and blouse fall to the floor and stood in her underwear. Stockings, garters, panties, suspender belt and bra. All laced and black.

"Yeah, have a look kid!" I grunted and fondled Camilla's bosom. She laughed as I pulled her boobs out of the bra's cups.

"What about these, huh?" Camilla teased and cupped her tits in her hands, playfully jiggling them giggling low. Carl covered his eyes. "You look at me mister!" Camilla snarled with her predatory grin.

"Yes, you must watch her the entire time! Or things will just get more difficult for you." Charles warned.

Carl put his hands in his lap and sulking looked at his mother.

Now, this sick twisted situation got my dick extremely hard. I was itching to get to use it. Luckily Charles came to the rescue. "Carl, son." he moaned, with an evil smirk, "I think you should watch your mother suck some big black cock now." Charles groped his bulging crotch and licked his lips when he spoke.

"Please, dad..." Carl pleaded weakly.

"Excellent idea, darling!" Camilla chuckled. She got down on her knees and unbuttoned my pants. Soon enough she was gobbling up my rock-hard cock.

I moaned loudly and let my pants and boxers drop to the floor. Camilla sucked wildly, bobbing her head back and forth. She absolutely soaked my rod and her breasts swung fast. I stepped out of my clothes and dragged my shirt off. Seconds later I was fucking Camilla's face.

"Are we done with this? I'll do whatever the fuck you want!" Carl begged.

Camilla spat me out and faced him. "Ooh, we've only just started sweetheart." she purred and barked a mean spirited laugh. Then she put my dick back, violently stroking the lower part of my shaft.

I heard Charles puffing excitedly and rustling around in his chair. He let out a satisfied "Ahhh..." and I saw he'd got his dick out. He was quickly stroking his veiny hard on.

Camilla kept jerking me off with her face. She growled hungrily and used one hand alternating between groping her breasts and rubbing her crotch. She soon pulled her mouth off my dick and gasped for air. "Fuck, I want that hard cock in me!" she grunted and laughed.

"Yees..." hissed Charles, his eyes burning.

Carl whimpered scarily from the couch. Kid had kept his eyes open the whole time though.

Camilla got to her feet. She dragged her panties off and flung them at the horrified young man on the couch. She laughed maniacally then urgently climbed up on her knees in the opposite corner of the couch. Camilla grabbed one of her asscheeks and dragged it to the side. "Ram it up my fucking cunt!" she snarled at me. I was immediately behind her, stuffing my hard meat up her pussy. I grabbed her waist and pushed myself fully inside, moaning to her tightness. "Yeah!" Camilla moaned and pushed back. I started fucking her, both to my, her and Charles's delight.

Carl just stared tear eyed and shook.

We were banging away pretty hard. Charles moaned and jerked his cock. "Ah, beautiful! Lovely!" he breathily exclaimed.

"Give it to me! Arrh! Fuck me! Yeeah! Fuck my fucking cunt!" Camilla growled fiercely. "Do you see this!" she yelled at Carl, with a taunting grin, and slapped with her hand against him.

"Mom, why?" Carl sobbed. Camilla laughed and slammed herself faster at me.

Behind us, Charles was jacking like crazy, sweating and groaning hard. He looked at his son and nodded at me and Camilla. "You...You really should jerk off to this too." he moaned, in a mix of fatherly advice and stern disciplining.

"Yeah!"Camilla roared with laughter. "No..." Carl gasped, horrorstruck.

"Uhn, do it!" Charles whined and jerked faster. He looked about ready to cum.

Carl whimpered heavily, but he actually unbuttoned his pants and pulled out a limp dick. Carl jerked like he had been ordered, limp dick flapping around in his hand.

"I think he likes it!" Camilla purred evilly.

"No, I don't!" Carl snapped and glared at his mother.

Camilla chortled happily. Then she stood up and told me to sit down on the couch corner. I obliged and Camilla turned her back at me. She backed up, straddled me and sat down in a reverse cowgirl. My cock slid back up her hole. She moaned and growled loudly while she bounced herself up and down my shaft. Faster and faster. "Yeah! So, fucking good!" she growled.

"You like that, darling?" she smiled at Charles.

"Oh yes!" Charles moaned, "So very, very much..."