The Confessions of Stan Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All of it!" Harper snapped at him. Henry looked bewildered and begrudgingly removed his underwear. He sat down to the sounds of his mother's eager cackle and concealed his crotch with his hands.

Suddenly Harper jumped off me. She got on all fours in the space between her son and me. She wiggled her little butt and arched it out. "I want someone to fuck me from behind!" she moaned. Henry looked terrified. As if she meant him! Stupid kid... I quickly got behind her and jammed my dick straight up her pussy.

Then I grabbed her waist and started banging her with all the force I could muster.

"Aw, fuck yes! So good! Give it to me! Fuck me, fuck me!" Harper roared in Henry's direction. I felt her hole cramping up and I knew she was really close to getting her rocks off.

"I think your mom's about to cum!" I taunted the kid.

Harper shrieked in delight as her orgasm started sweeping over her. "Fucking shit, yes! I'm gonna cum, sweetie! Uuaahh! Mommy's gonna cum, Henry!" As her climax started to reach its peak, she threw out her hand and grabbed Henry's shoulder. She squeezed hard and buried her nails in his skin. She roared in his face. "I'm cumming, Henry! Fuck, sweetie! Mommy's cumming! Mommy's fucking cumming, Henryyaahh!"

She came so hard I had to press like all hell to stay inside her. Henry looked fucking traumatized, poor guy. He glared at his freak mother and snarled "You happy now? We're done with this?".

Harper laughed maniacally. "Stroke it." she said and nodded at his crotch.

"Are you for real?" Henry whispered in shock.

Harper chortled. "Stroke your cock for mommy!" she urged feverishly.

Henry must've really wanted that car, cause the guy actually started jacking it. Even though he looked like he'd rather punch his mother in the face. Fucker even managed to get hard.

Harper watched with a malicious laugh and pushed her ass back to meet my every thrust. She kept on harassing poor Henry. "You want that car you better finish for me!" she squealed. "Right Stan?" she chuckled my way. This was fucking depraved, but hell, so am I. "Yeah. Better blow a load for your mom, kid!" I goaded him.

"Holy shit!" Henry whimpered. He jerked like crazy and looked at his mom. He was actually much harder than I thought he possibly could be considering the circumstances. "Yes! Fucking jerk that dick for me, sweetie!" Harper yelled, beside herself with perverted lust. I could feel she was actually closing in on yet another orgasm, the sick bitch.

Henry was stroking like crazy. Suddenly his eyes went wide and he grunted uncontrollably. His hard dick stiffened up and with an exasperated "Fucking shiiit!" he came. It didn't look like the greatest orgasm of his life, but a fair amount of cum erupted from his dick.

Harper's pussy clamped tight around my cock. "Uuhhn, fuck, sweetie..." she moaned. I couldn't hold it anymore. "Damn, woman! I have to cum!" I shouted urgently. Harper got on the floor and started sucking my dick. Took about ten seconds before I pulled my cock out and shot my load in to her open mouth, and on her cheek and chin. She seemed very happy. Henry looked disgusted.

"Fucking freak!" Henry sniveled at his mother and then practically ran out of the room.

"Don't forget dinner with dad tonight, sweetie!" Harper called after him, sounding like an actual mother.

I found myself once again asking "What the fuck was up with that?" But Harper told me it wasn't any of my fucking business and gave me a warm kiss on the cheek.

I can honestly say that the stuff with both Dale and Harper left me pretty confused. I mean it was sick, twisted and perverted. Still, I more often found myself getting hard thinking about it. Even to the point that I had to jerk off.

............................

JOANNA

A few days after the thing with Harper my mood was absolutely horrible. Against my best judgement and wishes I had agreed to let Johnny, my daughter's boyfriend, stay the night. I mean, she's a grown up but since she was still living in my house, I felt I deserved a say in which guests I housed. Especially with fucking Johnny.

As it happened that little prick spent all morning making snide remarks about what he and Jaqueline had done that night. My daughter was giggling and my beautiful wife seemed to find it cute and amusing. I didn't share their feelings. Looking across my kitchen table at that smug son of a bitch, I decided it was payback time.

Later, at work, I told Dale about it. He shared my pain, good guy as he was, and said he was gonna help me. Only took him a day, God bless him.

The next morning Dale arrived to work happy as a clam. He told me he snooped out some helpful "intel" for my revenge. Dale said it was easy. I should just nail Johnny's mom.

"Shit! Of course! Why didn't I think of that?" I exclaimed. Hell, it was brilliant. Dale just smirked and pointed at his temple, indicating his superior intellect.

Dale told me Johnny's address and that the prick's mother was named Joanna; 49 years old. "Word on the street..." Dale started with a growing grin, "...is that Joanna is an insatiable whore."

"Ha! Imagine that, huh." I roared a belly laugh. That was just fucking perfect. That same afternoon I drove up to Johnny's house.

When I arrived, Joanna answered the door. She was a pretty large lady. Kinda short with a big belly, large tits and a huge ass. Her long hair was black and obviously colored. She had surprisingly smooth skin with a couple of stretched tattoos.

I actually told her who I was. Made up some story about looking for stuff Jaqueline had misplaced. Joanna helpfully let me in. After some fake search operation, I pretended to take my leave. Such started my seduction routine.

Turned out the word on the street was absolutely correct. Within five minutes we were naked in the family's living room. She stood bent over a chair. My face shoved right up that big ass, tongue working both her holes.

"Yeah! Eat my ass!" she moaned, pushing her booty harder against my face. My head pretty much buried between her large buns.

After a while she got on one of the couches, spread her legs and had me eating her out completely. My dick was aching hard and I couldn't wait to stick it in her. I was just about to make the suggestion when someone barged in to the room. "What the hell is going on in here!" an angry man's voice screamed. I got up on my feet.

Before me stood a man about my age. I later learned his name was James. Evidently the husband of the pussy I'd just made out with. Johnny's dear old dad. He was a well-dressed gentleman.

"Joanna! Why are you doing this? Who's this guy?" he yelled angrily at his wife.

Joanna sat up and, Christ..., grabbed my dick. "This is your own damn fault! You know my needs." she hissed accusingly and gave my tip a quick suck.

James looked both shocked and ready to start throwing things. "What?" he snarled; jaw clamped shut.

Joanna started blowing me hungrily. "I fucking need this!" she groaned at her husband. James growled "That's it! You're out of here!".

Joanna kissed my shaft then turned towards her hubby with a stone-cold look. "You don't need to escape right now!" she said and gave him a knowingly gaze.

James froze, a look of fear on his face. "Shit." he whispered.

Joanna barked a laugh. "I fucking want you to stay and watch, dear!" she snickered devilishly. "This can't be happening..." James whined as he hesitantly sat down on the adjacent couch. "Oh, it's happening all right!" Joanna crowed and shoved my whole cock in her mouth. She started blowing me wildly, her fat boobies wobbling.

Hell, this was great for me. Not only would I bang Johnny's mom, I'd cuckold his father as well.

Joanna was working my spit-soaked shaft with her hand, simultaneously licking my tip. I grabbed a handful of her hair, stuck my dick back in her mouth and started bringing it back and forth. I stared into her eyes, my shaft rocking in and out between her lips. "I want to fuck you now!" I growled, "Right here, in front of your husband!"

"What the hell, man? Come on!" James complained.

Joanna's eyes lit up with horny fire. She squealed excitedly, my cock in her mouth. "Fuck yes! Do it!" she groaned, spitting me out.

Joanna got on all fours and pushed her huge arse out towards me. My cock felt about to burst. It was almost painfully hard, throbbing like hell. I grabbed it and was just about to aim it in when a horrified voice screamed behind me.

"Oh, my fucking God! Stan?" I looked behind and started to smile. Johnny stood in the doorway, shaking. "Dad?" he yelled, noticing James on the couch. "What's going on?" Johnny whimpered, catching sight of the woman in front of me.

I leaned to the side, offering the fucker a good glimpse of his mother's ass and dripping pussy.

"Mom?" Johnny cried in horror. Imagine my fucking joy at this. This was the perfect revenge. "Shit. Johnny!" Joanna croaked. She made to move but I put my hand firmly on her shoulder. "Get out of here, son! I... I'll explain later." James urged.

I quickly got behind Joanna and rubbed the tip of my dick against her slit. "Get him to stay too!" I hissed at her, "Or I won't stick it in!" Joanna moaned heavily.

She turned towards her husband. "He stays too." she purred meaningly.

"Wait, what?" gasped Johnny. "Are you out of your mind, woman?" James hissed.

The whole thing seemed to have turned Joanna on quite a lot. "Fucking make him stay!" she growled at her poor husband.

James swallowed with difficulty. "Stay in here, Johnny." he muttered.

"Dad?" Johnny cried. James gave him a stern look "Sit down, Johnny!" he snapped and slapped the cushion next to him.

"This is so fucking sick! Fucking weird fucking shit..." Johnny whined while making his way to his father. "Fuck you, Stan!" he snarled at me when he sat down.

His mom was getting impatient though. "Fuck me already!" she pleaded, growling like a wild animal and shaking her ass.

I got behind her, grabbed my fuck-stick and pointed it in beneath those massive cheeks. "Watch this, you prick!" I hissed at the couch to my left. Both men looked thoroughly aghast. I laughed and aimed my rock-hard meat at that yearning hole.

I pressed my dick in, she was so tight I had to push quite hard. I grunted as I entered. Joanna roared with pleasure when the cock squeezed itself fully up her pussy. She started ramming her ass back against me. I grabbed her tight and started pounding away. "God yes! Feels so fucking good! Fuck that slutty hole! Fuck me!" she rumbled loudly.

"Honey..." James sobbed. "Mom..." Johnny whimpered.

I banged Joanna as fast and hard as I could. "Man, she feels good!" I panted with a wink and laugh at Johnny.

"Yeeaah! Give it to me!" Joanna snarled, "Pound that fucking whore-pussy! Aaahh! Fuck me!" She seemed almost mad with horniness. "Mom..." Johnny pleaded quietly.

I spent a good ten minutes fucking Joanna in front of her husband and son. She really was insatiable. I had to stop myself from busting my nut several times. Luckily, I managed to quench it every time. I could see James crossing his legs uncomfortably. Johnny showed no such signs.

After another few minutes Joanna turned around. She stood up and put her hands on me. "I'm gonna fuck that dick now!" she groaned, panting heavily. She pushed me down on the couch and straddled me. I was soon inside her again. She started grinding and riding hurriedly, no doubt giving James and Johnny the sight of their lives.

I tried to hump along in her quickening pace. I also played with her big swollen tits. Squeezed them, sucked them and slapped them around; all the while glancing over at James and Johnny. James sat closemouthed; legs crossed. Seemed like he tried dreaming himself away to his happy place. Johnny stared abhorred at his mom's billowing ass and my throbbing dick pumping her pussy.

I had to put my hands on Joanna's hips. Her fuck-tempo increased. She was leaning down on me, letting her hips do most of the work. I moaned and grunted. She growled, chortled and roared continuously. This was turning out to be one of my wildest fuck sessions. Getting payback started seeming more like some forgotten bonus.

Joanna kept railing me harder and faster. She was crazy wild and so wet I almost slipped out a couple of times. "Aw, shit! Horny girl, aren't you?" I laughed and gave her ass a hard slap. "Yes, I am!" she moaned loud and grinned wide. "I'm so fucking horny right now I'd even letJohnny cum on me!" she laughed. "Mom?" Johnny gasped, shaken to his core. "Honey, what the hell? That's our son..." James protested.

Joanna kept laughing and dunked her ass harder on me. Her pussy cramped round my plowing shaft and the bawdy woman bawled her orgasm out, "Aaaww! Fuuuck!".

James put a comforting hand on his son's shoulder. I'm not quite sure, but I might have glimpsed the hint of a bulge in poor confused Johnny's pants. His mother puffed heavily for a few moments. Then she urgently climbed of me and threw herself on the floor. She got on all fours, but fast, bowed her head down and lifted her arse, cheeks wiggling, pointing at the couch with her family.

"Shove that dick up my asshole!" she yelled at me. I got behind her, quick as a bunny, and started to wedge my rod up that tight hole. It worked easier than I expected.

"Yeeaah! Do it! Fuck my ass!" screamed Joanna and I got to pounding like all hell.

"Mom..." Johnny sniveled from behind me. Joanna was pushing back hard and fast. I didn't stand a chance.

I held her hips hard and rammed her ass wildly. Joanna laughed bawdily. "Yeees! Fucking pound my whore ass! Fucking cum in it!" she roared.

That was it for me. I tried keeping my cool. "Re...Ready for this, prick?" I grunted, in an attempt to taunt Johnny. Less than a second later I got my rocks off. My cock felt like it exploded in cum when I blew my load up Joanna's ass. I wheezed hard as my dick spewed in that tight fucking hole.

When I had finished, I dragged my dick out. It was actually pretty well jammed in there, which I found amusing. Joanna crawled back up on the couch she'd just left and sighed satisfied.

"We're fucking done with this shit now?" James yelled, clearly pissed off for some reason. "Yeah, sure..." Joanna panted. "Then you get the fuck out of my house!" James shouted at me. "Could you hang out in your room or something?" he urged Johnny. "And you and I are gonna have a serious fucking discussion." he growled at his wife.

I was fucking stoked when I left. Best afternoon all week. That would certainly make that little prick be more respectful. And you know what? It fucking did! Johnny never had that smug look on his face ever again. Fucking success!

..............................

BARBARA

I was riding high on my payback for several days. Whenever Johnny came by to visit Jaqueline, he was always extremely polite. Barely dared to look me in the eyes. During that weekend we had a visit from my wife's sister, Doreen, and family. It was fine and all, but I was quite happy to get back to work that Monday.

The week started with one of Charles's monthly visits. It's a pretty uneventful deal, but it always left Steve in a foul mood. This Monday was no different.

"I got work for you, you lazy bum." he announced with a shit-eating grin. "It's gonna take you all week..." he went on gleefully. Fucking Steve, man.

He was right though. I spent all week in a broke down apartment uptown. Now, the family had just bought the place and there was nothing "broke down" about them. They were pretty well off actually. Very sweet, happy and nice people. So, it turned out to be a good week. Especially that Friday.

The family in question consisted of Bob, 52, Barbara, 49 and their son Billy, 19 or 20. Bob was a thin, slightly balding man. He always had a pleasant smile and polite demeanor. I really liked him; he always offered me coffee and genuinely nice small talk.

Barbara was a very cute woman. She had curly dark hair. She seemed petite, but wasn't actually small. Round shapes and her eyes bristling with heartwarming love. Barbara was just as kind and sweet as her husband.

Billy was a bit shyer. Nothing of any real notice. I didn't see him much because he usually left for work when I arrived. Bob and Barbara had taken the week off. Except for that Friday, when Bob was gonna go back to work. Barbara would be home though. This family really was happy. I don't know how many hugs, kisses and "I love yous" I saw during my days there.

Well, I guess you know me by now. I decided around Wednesday that I would nail Barbara. I felt so evil when a part of me looked forward to ruin this sweet family. That just made my cock harder. Despicable me...

During the remainder of the week, I slowly put the moves on Barbara. She always giggled at my flirting. In her world she probably thought it was all in good fun.

The Friday finally arrived. I entered the apartment about ten minutes before Bob was to leave. Barbara said goodbye at the door. "Have a great day!" she beamed and kissed her loving husband.

"I love you, sweetheart!" answered Bob and kissed his wife back.

"Love you more!" laughed Barbara before she closed the door.

I didn't see that much of Billy. He was out grabbing a sandwich, muttering something about work that I didn't quite catch. I didn't see him after that, so I assumed he left.

I got to the job at hand. Barely took an hour thanks to my brilliant workmanship during the week. It was about time to leave when I heard the hissing sound from the shower. This would be a perfect opportunity to try and nail Barbara. I quickly got undressed and walked in to the living room, my goal being the bathroom.

However, Barbara turned the shower off and I changed my plan of attack. Instead, I parked my bare ass on the couch and started jerking my dick until it was real nice and hard. Barbara soon came waltzing out, swept in a cozy bathrobe. "Hey, beautiful." I grinned.

"Ah! What are you doing?" Barbara screamed, looking terrified. She stopped dead and looked really shocked. Her eyes quickly fixed in on my throbbing cock and her look became a lot more flustered and confused.

"I was just thinkin' about you." I said and waved my dick in her direction.

"I...I'm married..." she stuttered in a whisper.

"So?" I said and got up. I walked up to her. She was a bit hesitant, but didn't move or try to stop me. Gently I put my hands on her shoulders, she sorta sighed at that. I moved my hands up and down, gently caressing her arms for a few seconds. Then I, softly but firmly, grabbed her wrist and lead her hand to my rock-hard cock. I smiled with triumphant glee when I felt her fingers carefully grasp around my throbbing shaft.

"Oh my... It's... It's so hard..." Barbara gasped.

"Just for you, babe." I lied. Barbara gripped a bit tighter. "I... I really shouldn't." she murmured, slowly starting to stroke me. "What about Bob?" she whispered, looking me in the eyes. "Well, I'm not telling anyone." I shrugged. Then I dragged her robe off her shoulders and freed her boobs. Big, firm and juicy they were. I immediately started fondling, groping and kissing them. Barbara moaned with pleasure and stroked my hard rod faster.

I squeezed her tits and kissed her neck. Barbara moaned louder. "Oh god, Stan! Soon I won't be able to help myself...". I backed away from her and with a grin I indicated towards my dick. "Help yourself all you want." I chuckled. Barbara eagerly let her robe fall to the floor. She got down on her knees, grabbed my cock and started sucking it.

I could tell she wasn't that experienced. It still felt good and Barbara hungrily worked her mouth over my hard shaft. I stroked her hair and sighed in pleasure. She got wilder and I started humping her face. It quickly turned to a pretty wild and sloppy blowjob. Started feeling really good. Started feeling really, really good actually. Until, of course...