The Confessions of Stan Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Camilla fucked even harder and wilder. I felt my dick throbbing. Her pussy hugging me tight. "Yeah! Fuck! So good, cock in my naughty hole! Yeah!" she bellowed throatily. I pumped my cock up her as fast as I could. Camilla roared like crazy as she pounded me; "Yeaaaarrhh!".

Charles stroked frantically. "I love it when you cum...." he panted at his wife.

"Get over here, darling!" Camilla beckoned, "I want you to fuck me in front of him!" she groaned. Charles got up, throbbing dick in hand.

"Please no..." Car begged. Camilla giggled. "Oh, come on! Don't you wanna see dad fuck me? Huh? Don't you wanna watch your father stick his cock in my naughty cunt?" Camilla goaded gleefully at her son.

"Away with you." she gestured at me and got up. I stood and got to the floor. Camilla grabbed her husband by the shoulders and threw him down on my previous place.

She climbed on top of him and started grinding and riding. Carl looked full of dread when he watched his father's cock slid in mommy dearest. "You better still be jerking off..." Camilla huffed at him. Charles moaned strained. He tried to pump his wife's hole while at the same time squeezing her breasts.

I just stayed in my place, watching and jerking.

"Oh, I love dad's dick in my fucking pussy!" Camilla moaned at Carl. "Look at it!" she added in a hiss. "Oh god... oh god... oh goood!" Charles panted. "You're getting close, darling?" Camilla moaned. "Oh god... yes..." Charles wheezed.

Camilla laughed and bounced her ass even harder and faster on her husband. "I'm sure he wants to see you cum in me!" she urged feverishly. "Don't you, baby?" at Carl. "Don't you wanna see when dad cums in my pussy?" she taunted.

"No... no.." poor Carl whined.

Camilla rode as a madman. She grabbed Charles's chin. "Do it, darling!" she hissed. "Fill me up! Give that cunt your fucking load!" she laughed. Charles almost screamed. He buried his fingers in Camilla's buttocks. His hard shaft throbbed and twitched as he spewed his cum up Camilla's pussy. "Waahh!! Oh god..." he cried out.

Camilla gave out a loud satisfied sigh and a bellowing snicker.

She swung her legs around and climbed off her husband to sit down in the couch, right next to Carl.

I was about to burst so I quickly went over to her. "Check this, kid!" I grunted and jerked my cock frantically. Camilla smiled wide. "Yes...Do it..." Charles panted.

"Please...god..." Carl whined to no avail.

I got really close to the grinning woman. I grunted and jerked uncontrollably.

"Watch mommy take all that cum!" Camilla growled and slapped poor Carl's knee.

"Mom!" Carl cried trying to hide away his dick.

My dick throbbed hard. A second later I came, cock spurting cum in Camilla's mouth, on her chin and down over her breasts. "Uuuhhh, fuuck!" I yelled. "Nice..." Camilla moaned. Charles grunted in satisfied agreement.

Poor Carl just stared horrified. He suddenly started buttoning his pants, trying to hide his hardened dick. "Please, are we done?" he pleaded. "Yes. For now..." Charles muttered. "Yeah, you can go jerk off in your room!" Camilla goaded with a mocking laugh at Carl. "You're goddamn sick..." Carl mumbled as he fled the room.

As we were getting ready to leave Charles slapped my shoulder. "Thanks for the help!" he beamed. "No problem. Happy to be of service." I said with a grin. "Let me know if you need help with your other kids." I added with a chuckle.

"Well, those two are pretty well behaved. They would never do anything to upset me." Charles said with a shrug.

We said our goodbye to Camilla and Charles drove us back to work. He was happy as a clam the whole ride back.

.................................

MARIAH

That Wednesday I received an interesting call at work. I'd just finished lunch when Dale yelled from the landline. "Hey, Stan my man! Phone for you!" he shouted. I went over and took the phone from him.

On the other end was a man. He was named Mason and he told me he'd heard of me. He said he had a "special assignment" if I was up for it. Mason explained that he had heard of me and of my reputation. He and his wife were what you'd call "free spirited," so they wondered if they could make use of my talents that Friday afternoon.

"I'll just say it..." rumbled Mason. "Can I watch you bang my wife? We have a kink for the, you know...BBC-stuff." he gave a nervous chuckle. Although he struck me as a man who hadn't been nervous once in his whole life.

I said I was up for it. Sure thing, no problem. Mason thanked me and said they were very excited about this. He even offered to pay me the regular fee of actual work. I said I'd do it for free. I ain't no whore, you know.

Rest of the week was pretty uneventful. That Friday afternoon I drove to the address Mason had given. It was a plain looking house in the suburbs. There was a note on the front door. "Welcome in, Stan!" it said. I promptly entered and called "Hello?" once inside.

From inside the house came Mason's voice. "We're in the living room, my man. Come join us." I walked towards the voice. Living room wasn't hard to find.

There was a big couch. In one corner sat Mason. He was a large man. Muscles, but big belly. Big brown beard, speckled with grey. Chest covered with hair. Long hair pulled back in a braid. Next to him sat a young man. Maybe twenty years old. Brown short hair. They were both naked.

"Hey, man! Welcome!" beamed Mason. "This is Michael." he added and nodded at the young man beside him. "Hello." said Michael politely. I greeted him back, slightly concerned about the lack of a woman.

"You can get undressed, man." Mason said, "I'll get the missus." I started taking my clothes off. "Hey, babe! He's here!" Mason yelled. Soon as I'd gotten naked, I heard someone shuffling in the room from behind. Mason gestured at the naked lady who'd just appeared. "This is Mariah. My lovely wife.".

Mariah smiled and looked at me with a smoky gaze. "Hello there." she purred. I smiled back and gave her an acknowledging smile. Mariah was tall and a bit athletically built. Late forties or early fifties, same as her husband. She had long brownish hair hanging back in a ponytail. Firm butt and sort of "regular" breasts.

Mariah walked slowly up to me, gently swaying her hips. She put her hands on my chest and teasingly scratched. "I think we're gonna enjoy ourselves." she purred with smoky voice.

"Yeah, I think so too." I croaked with a smile. She had a real sensual way about her this woman. Just her slight touch, her gaze and her voice was enough to make me hard.

This did not go unnoticed. Mariah smiled and put her fingers carefully around my shaft, slowly starting to stroke it. The young man in the couch, Michael, seemed to be having second thoughts. He wiggled uncomfortably.

"I don't know about this..." he groaned, looking between Mason and Mariah. "Maybe I should leave. Feels kind of weird after all..." he went on.

Mason, already fingering a hardening cock, turned towards Michael. "No, don't worry about it. Stick around. You'll like it." he said warmly and patted Michael on the shoulder.

Michael seemed to steady himself. "All right..." he sighed, "...dad."

What the hell? Michael was the son! Sitting naked with his dad and watching his mother stroking my cock... I was stunned at first. But of course, Michael was the son. What else should I've expected considering all the other weird shit I'd been part of lately?

"Yeah, I'm sure you'll enjoy it." Mariah urged her son warmly. She smiled at me, squeezed my cock then got down on her knees. I moaned when my hard meat slid in her warm, wet mouth. Mariah purred and jerked my shaft while sucking harder. Really soaking my dick up. "That's hot, babe!" Mason moaned from the couch, jerking his hard, fat cock. Mariah chuckled with her mouth full.

She was a natural this one. Real professional cocksucker. I could tell she'd done this before. This was one of the best blowjobs I'll ever gotten. I could see Michael watching intently. Mason nudged him on the shoulder. "Look at that, huh! Doesn't mom suck a mean cock!" he grunted sweetly. "Yeah..." Michael mumbled, still fidgeting his dick. I saw it was actually starting to grow.

Mason was jerking like crazy. He kept bumping his son's upper arm. "What do you think, huh? Think she can fit that thing inside her?" he leered with a breathy grin.

"Yeah...maybe..." Michael muttered, still a bit uncomfortable. Although his dick was halfway hard now, and he'd gripped his shaft.

Mariah laughed and spat me out. "Yeah, you wanna watch me fuck, huh?" she teased at her husband. She got on all fours, facing her family on the couch, and puckered her butt towards me. She looked at her son. "You too, Michael? Wanna watch mommy fuck that big black cock?".

Michael was fully hard now and carefully stroked his dick. He gave a nervous smile and answered with a, happily surprised, "Yeah...Yeah, I wanna see that...Mom."

Mariah laughed and wiggled her ass at me. Mason chortled and jerked faster.

Michael looked on, quite eagerly, and stroked his dick faster. I got behind that firm butt and aimed my rod in beneath it. Mariah moaned loudly when I slid my meat up her hole. Her pussy was surprisingly tight and I had to push to get my cock fully inside. I grunted too, felt really good.

I grabbed her waist and started banging away. Mariah really enjoyed it. She pushed herself back against me and yelled out. "Fuck! That's it! Give it to me! Fuck that twat! Yeah!" she growled. "That's so hot, babe..." groaned Mason. He was red-faced, sweating and jerking like a madman.

I kept slamming my meat up that tight pussy. She felt so good I moaned like hell. I loved the feeling of her ass slapping against me.

Michael was jacking off completely now. "Wow, you really like that, mommy?" he panted. "Fuck yeah, I do!" Mariah grunted. "You like watching it, huh?" she went on, "You like watching mommy when she has a big dick inside her?".

Michael chuckled, in surprised disbelief. "Shit, I do. I actually do!" he gasped. Kid was really tugging away at his cock now, bulging, throbbing in his hand. Mason looked like in seventh heaven, big sweaty smile on his face. All he could do was grunt and puff and jerk.

After a few moments longer of pretty hard doggy, Mariah giggled. "You know what?" she moaned up at me. "I think I wanna give my boys a better look." She hurriedly crawled forward and got on the couch. She flipped over and lay on her back, just between "her boys." Michael looked a little bit startled. Mason looked about ready to burst.

Mariah chuckled with horniness. She put her hands on her husband's and her son's knees and spread her legs, beckoning me. I didn't need further invitation. Immediately I got between her legs and stuck my dick back in her. "Yeah, that's it!" she moaned.

I grabbed hold of her legs and started fucking her. "Shit...Your pussy's really tight!" I moaned and smiled encouragingly at that horny woman. "I know, right?" Mariah laughed. She turned to Michael. "I had you and my pussy's still this tight!" she teased and slapped Michael's knee.

"Christ, mom!" Michael coughed. But I could see him starting to enjoy himself, stroking really fast and ogling Mariah's bouncing little tits. I made an effort to make Michael get a good look at my big cock ramming his darling mother's fuckhole.

Mariah basically screamed with pleasure now. I could feel her wet hole tightening up. I started banging her as hard as I could to send her over the edge. "Fuck yeah! That's it!" she yelled, "Make me cum! Shit, yeah! Oooaah! Stroke your dicks for me! Yeaah!" She came with a mixture of a roar and a belly laugh.

Mason moaned urgently and loudly. He jerked his throbbing fat rod at the speed of light. Mariah obviously noticed her husband and shoved me off her. She threw herself on the floor again, on her knees in front of Mason. With a greedy snarl she grabbed his cock shoved it in her mouth, sucking and jerking like a wild woman.

But I wasn't fucking done. I grabbed her waist and lifted it up. Soon enough I was back to pounding her pussy from behind. Mason and I traded a sweaty smile, both of us happy to have our dicks so well taking care of. Mason couldn't hold eye contact for very long though. He threw his head back and bellowed a "Fuuuck! Aaaaahh!" and then came in his wife's hungry mouth.

Mariah sucked every last drop out of him. Mason was grunting uncontrollably. When he was done Mariah swallowed and laughed. "Felt good? Huh, babe?" she moaned at her breathing husband.

"So, fucking good, babe... So goddamn hot..." he wheezed. I was getting pretty close as well. I fucked hard, with the intention to eventually blowing my load on her tits for her son to see.

Michael seemed on the verge to getting his rocks off too. "Shit! Mom...Dad..." he puffed, looking at his parents with his usual surprised disbelief.

Mariah laughed again. She bellowed back towards me "Come along, big boy!" and started shuffling sideways. I scooted along; dick still properly sheathed in her slit.

Mariah got over to Michael. She heaved herself up and put her arms on his legs, her face just an inch from his hard dick and wildly stroking hand. "Mom?" he panted.

"Babe...?" Mason puffed worryingly. "You're getting close Michael?" Mariah hissed at her son and grinned. "Yeah...yeah I am!" Michael groaned.

Mariah chortled purringly. I could feel her soaking hole cramping up as I fucked it. My balls itched and my shaft throbbed. "Keep going, babe! Finish for me!" Mariah urged her son.

Michael stroked frantically. "Oh god..." he croaked. He shook, tensed up and his hard dick twitched. "Shiiit...!" he gurgled.

"Yeah, that's it! Do it, babe!" Mariah grunted, burying her nails in Michael's legs.

Kid yelled loudly as his dick jerked and started spewing jizz, straight up like a fountain. Mariah laughed and moaned, staring at Michael's cock, spurting his cum all over himself. It was crazy to see. Crazy and hot. I couldn't restrain myself any longer. My cock exploded. I came. I came hard, you guys. Didn't ask permission or anything, just fucking emptied myself in that wet tight hole.

"Woah! That was fun!" Mariah smiled when we were done. "Wasn't it boys?" she asked her husband and son. "Yeah, yeah it was..." Michael puffed. He smiled happily but looked a little confused at the same time. "Yeah...it was...great." Mason sighed. He also smiled, but there was something hesitant in his tone.

"Well, I had a great time!" I grinned. "Give me a call next time!" I beamed at Mason.

"Yeah. Sure thing, my man!" Mason smiled, his mood already back to the better.

I got dressed and soon enough left the happy family. They were all smiling and waving as I left. "Crazy perverts!" I thought when I got in the car. I laughed to myself and shook my head. This weird shit was actually growing on me.

...............................

SUSAN

Next thing happened just a week later. It was a Thursday, if I remember correctly. We were having a break at work, me and Dale. Gulping coffee and talking shit. I'd just finished telling him about Mariah and her boys. Dale was grinning, laughing and rubbing his bulging crotch under the table. "Heard Steve's kid is visiting today." Dale said when it was time to change the subject. "Oh yeah?" I said, uninterested. I couldn't give a shit about Steve's kid. Fucking Steve....

Turned out Steve's kid was a complete opposite of his bullshit father. Kid turned up after lunch sometime, walking behind his daddy. Steve had a shit-eating grin plastered on his scrawny rat face when he showed his son around. The kid on the other hand smiled friendly, or well..."Kid" isn't the right word for him. He was a grown man after all. 'Bout 23 or something, maybe more.

Anyway, he was nothing like his dad. Kid was a fucking Viking, man. Over 6 feet tall, muscles like hell, long blonde hair and beard. Me and Dale got to talking with him during the afternoon break. He was actually really, really cool. I was surprised. Was this really fucking Steve's son? I took such a liking to him that me and Dale invited him out for a beer after work.

I was free anyway because Shanelle was at her sister's and Jaqueline was out with Johnny. So, as I said, we took him out for a beer, which of course turned into several more. Kid's name was Simon. And just like a Viking he could throw 'em back. We were getting pretty drunk when we got to talking about his father. Neither me or Dale managed to keep our feelings about Steve concealed. But, turned out Simon was on our side.

I don't feel like going in to the details of that conversation, but suffice it to say, there was no love lost between Simon and his dad. Simon really despised Steve. According to Simon his father was "a pathetic piece of shit." Dale and I agreed wholeheartedly. Soon enough we started discussing ways to get back at the fucker. Man, I really enjoyed that talk. Ha!

Now, of course Dale couldn't keep his mouth shut. He happily, and explicitly, told Simon about me and what I'd usually did to people that got on my bad side. My usual MO. Dale told Simon about how I'd handled my Johnny-problem. Simon roared with laughter. "Yeah, you should nail Mom! That'll show him!" he boasted.

Of fucking course, I should! So simple, so perfect. Tried and proved as well.

I agreed to do it. Simon got really excited. He said his mother would be at home the next day and gave me Steve's address. I learned Steve's wife was named Susan.

Finally, "You should do it in front of him to, the useless prick!" Simon drawled on. He really liked this idea. He said he'd lure dear old dad home under pretense of an emergency or some such.

I honestly think the kid got a boner planning this out. Hell, he even suggested he'd be there too. Just to "double the humiliation" he explained. That got a rise out of Dale, of course. The two pervs got to talking in hushed, excited voices.

I had no interest listening to their freaky shit, so I said goodbye and said I'd see Simon the next day. When I left, Dale and Simon were still eagerly chatting away.

.....

Morning came and I was at work. A little bit tired on account of being slightly hungover and up late. When I'd gotten home the night before I noticed that Jaqueline and Johnny had relocated to our house. When I got in bed, I actually heard them having sex. Now, it didn't bother me as much as it would have. I just pictured Johnny's face from when I'd banged his mother. Gave me a smirk and a hard on. I started jerking off and it felt really good. Until I realized I was stroking while still hearing my daughter fuck. Then it felt weird and I quit.

Anyway, because of this I was tired and gloomy at work. It got better fast though. Just an hour or so in to the work day I saw Steve leaving the shop in haste, phone at his ear. I smirked to myself. I gave the fucker three minutes until I got up and went after him.

I got in the car and drove off. Took me about 15 minutes to get to Steve's, but I made it all right. Was kind of surprised to see that my asshole manager had it worse than me. He lived in a big ass apartment building that had seen better days. I mean, hell, I actually had a house, you know. That made me all giddy though. Served him right. Fucking Steve....

I parked, entered Steve's building, then went up a shitload of stairs 'til I reached Steve's door. Now, I felt a bit like a criminal when I did the next thing, because I just opened the door and barged inside. Sure, Simon had told me to do just that; But still, you know....

Three faces stared at me. The kitchen was basically the first thing you entered and it was in there the family were hanging out. There was Simon, grinning widely and eyes burning. There was a woman, presumably Susan, looking surprised and dumbfounded. And of course, there was Steve.