The Confessions of Stan Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stan! What the fuck are you doing here? You stupid motherfucker!" he yelled.

"Hey! What's with the tough guy talk, dad?" Simon laughed.

Steve sort of piped down at that, it was weird to see. "Sorry..." he mumbled, "But that's a...um...colleague from work..." Steve explained and turned to me again. "Ahum...Wha-What can I do for you, Stan?" he asked, with an apologetic smile. This shit was weird, man. Steve never acted like that. His wife still just stared. Her vibe was really not that impressing, to be honest.

I tried to look intimidating. Time to shine, you know. "Well, it's about time you got what's coming to you, fucker." I said matter-of-factly. Steve look scared. "You-You're gonna beat me up?" he gasped. I rumbled a laugh. "Of course not! That's not what I do." I nodded at Susan. "You know my reputation, Steve." I goaded, grinning from ear to ear.

Steve looked at his Viking son. "Could you maybe ask him to leave, son?" he mewled. Simon snorted a laugh. "You know what, dad? I don't think I will!". Steve looked puzzled, "What?". Simon grinned. "Nah. I invited him, stupid!".

Steve was completely taken aback. "What? Why? You know what he's talking about, right?" he shouted and gestured at his wife. "Yeah, I do." Simon hissed, with a predatory grin. I could tell he really enjoyed this. Shit, he was worse than Dale.

Finally, the woman in question opened her mouth. "Hold on now! What are you talking about?" she asked. Simon put a hand on her shoulder. "Don't worry, mom." he comforted. "You're gonna love this. I swear." He smiled warmly and squeezed at his mother's shoulder.

Susan wasn't completely happy with that answer though. "But what is he gonna do?" she asked and looked at me. I smiled at her and tried to look friendly.

Let me just take a minute to describe Susan. She was not a porn queen, let me tell you that. But a plain looking woman in her mid-forties maybe. Blonde and kind of fat, about the same size all around, except for a wide ass and big ol' tits just sticking straight out.

Anyway, Susan was not entirely clear about what me and Simon had in mind. Her son was eager to explain it to her though. "Well..." he purred. "We're gonna go in the living room and Stan's gonna take care of you. You know, like a real man does." Kid was basically drooling in his Viking beard as he spoke.

"What?" Susan gasped. She looked at me again, and if I'm not mistaken there was a sort of spark in her eyes. She spoke to her son and gave a slight nod at her husband. "What about...Dad?" she asked.

"He'll watch!" Simon exclaimed. "He needs to learn some damn humility." he grinned on. Steve whimpered. Susan exhaled with what I could only interpret as thrilled excitement. "I'm gonna watch too..." Simon continued in a low purr.

"But...?" groaned Steve. "Yeah?" Susan puffed; mouth open in a grin.

Steve was almost unrecognizable to me at that point. A sniveling, mewling little bitch. "I don't believe this...Please, Simon. Don't do this, son!" he pleaded.

"This is happening!" Simon insisted. "Don't you think mom deserves to be with a real man for once?" he goaded his father.

Seeing the humiliation in Steve's face made me almost immediately hard. "Oh, she's gonna get a man all right!" I grinned at Steve and patted on my bulging crotch. "You want that, right?" I purred to Susan.

"Well..." she said slyly and winked at me. I got all warm inside by her look.

Susan seemed to get on board with the whole situation extremely easy. Woman must've had years of pent-up frustration and loathing towards her husband. All of it rising to the surface at once. All it took to trigger was a perverted son and the promise of some good dick.

Simon was beside himself with eagerness. "This is gonna be fucking great!" he exclaimed. He dragged his mother's wrist loosely. "Why don't you get in the living room, mom?" he suggested.

"All right." Susan smiled and walked over to the next room.

"You too, Daddy!" Simon growled and pushed Steve in his wife's direction.

To this day I cannot for the life of me figure out why Steve went along with it. But the fucker limped after Susan to the living room. Simon directly behind him. I followed like two seconds later.

"Sit your ass down!" Simon growled at his father once in the living room. Steve sat down on a couch in front of us. He was sniveling and looked horrified. Had I been a better man I would've felt sorry for him. But I wasn't. And I didn't. I enjoyed this. A lot.

Quickly, I dragged my shirt off. Susan noticed and started unbuttoning her blouse. "Yeah, that's it!" Simon laughed maniacally. "Get your fucking clothes off!". He lunged at his mother, grabbed her blouse and started pulling it off her. He grabbed at her pants too.

"Woah, take it easy there!" Susan laughed. She gave Simon a look. "It's so weird that you're here..." she purred "Still...it's kinda...hot.".

"But that's our son!" Steve whelped. He stared up at us from the couch, dread and bewilderment in his eyes. "Don't whine now! Let this happen!" Susan snapped at him. "Dad...You're pathetic." Simon hissed at him. He urgently fumbled with his mother's pants, clawing at the button and zipper.

I was already naked. My rock-hard cock in my hand, slowly stroking while watching Susan get undressed. Simon took a few steps back. He sat down on the couch and looked at his mother, standing in just her underwear. I could see his crotch bulging greatly. I stroked faster and stepped up next to Susan. She glimpsed at my dick and moaned. "Look at that, huh!" she said to Steve, with a nod to my rod. "So much bigger than you!".

Steve groaned. I grinned. "Too bad for you, fucker!" I growled at him. "F-fuck you, Stan..." he whispered. "Get your tits out, mom!" Simon moaned. Susan giggled and unbuttoned her bra. "What, these?" she teased as it fell to the floor, exposing her big, floppy rack. "Uhn, that's it..." Simon groaned. "Please..." Steve pleaded.

I put my arms around Susan and grabbed hold of her juicy boobs. She moaned in pleasure when I started kissing her neck. My dick rubbed against her backside. I could see Simon blushing, a few pearls of sweat on his forehead. "Shit, mom..." he panted and squeezed his bulge. "Show...Show us your ass now!" he grunted sweaty.

Susan chuckled. She turned around. I backed off a bit. Then she bent forward while pulling her panties down, slowly showing off her big ass to her husband and her son. "Ooh, that's it!" Simon moaned. He immediately leaned forward towards his mom's butt. He raised a hand and slapped her butt cheek hard.

Susan whopped and chortled shrilly. "What are you doing?" she giggled playfully as she stood up. "But....Simon...." Steve drawled. My thoughts went to Michael and his parents for a moment. Shit, I was getting really revved up by that point. Actually, couldn't wait anymore.

"Hey, fucker!" I growled at Steve. "I'm gonna shove this cock up your wife now!"

Susan lightened up. "Yeah?" she gasped with a purr. "Hell yeah." I hissed and grabbed her shoulders. I turned her around, facing the couch with me behind her. "Yes!" moaned Simon.

Susan hurriedly leapt down on all fours in front of me. I got behind her fat arse and started aiming my dick. "Please, don't do it!" Steve pleaded.

"Shut up, shut up, shut up..." Susan stressed, eagerly pouting her butt at me.

When I jammed my cock in her, Susan screamed with animalistic pleasure. Her pussy was indescribably wet and a lot tighter than you'd expect from looking at her. I immediately grabbed hold of her wide hips and started banging her. Hard and fast. Fucking Steve was crying, I think. Simon was panting heavily, urgently rubbing and groping at his big bulge.

Susan was absolutely loving this. She pounded herself violently at me and screamed her lungs out. "Yes! That's it! So good! Give it to me! Aahh! Fuck me, fuck me!" she yelled. With a look at Steve, she added "Now, this feels good! Ha!" I loved it. "Oh god...." Steve sobbed.

Simon was staring at his mother, grinding at his crotch. "You like that, mom?" he moaned. "You like...uhn...fucking that dick?". Susan slammed herself at me even wilder. "Yes! Fuck! I love it! Aaaaahh!" she roared.

I felt her pussy clamping hard and I even think the poor woman farted a little bit when she came. Nasty, haha! I roared like a beast and put in an extra gear. I fucked that woman hard as hell.

Susan screamed and gurgled intelligibly. Steve put his face in his hands. "You're fucking pathetic, Dad!" Simon huffed. The Viking kid pulled his shirt off, letting those bulging muscles out. "That's a real man right there!" he snarled at his father and pointed at me.

Steve looked up from his hands. For the first time he actually looked angry. "I am a real man!" he snapped.

That caught his wife's attention. "Show me then!" she growled. "Get your dick out and make it hard for me! Oohh! Like a real man!".

Steve seemed to be of mind to prove himself. Shaking, he opened his pants and pulled his dick out. It was soft and he started fervently to tug at it. To no avail though.

"Come on now, fucker!" I goaded at him with a belly laugh. Steve couldn't get it up, no matter how he tried. Susan bellowed a mean laugh. She growled back to me, "Keep fucking me! Haha! Aah! Fuck me while he tries!" She slammed her floppy buttocks at me, really wild. "Fucking shit! Oh god!" Steve sobbed as he jerked frantically without result.

Next to him his son growled with insistent arousal. Simon more or less tore off his pants and boxers. "I got you, mom!" he grunted and showed off his dick. That was a fine-looking thing. Long, thick and so throbbing hard it looked about to burst.

Simon gripped it and started to stroke. Slowly, so his mom got a good look.

Susan stared at that big hard thing, just like two feet from her face. "Yeah, that's it!" she moaned. She snarled at Steve, "Look at that big hard cock! Hah! So much bigger than yours!". Simon puffed hard, "Shit, mom!" with a big grin.

"God, Susan!" Steve cried. I laughed hard. This was the absolute greatest possible revenge!

I got an idea to make it even better, inspired by my meeting with Mariah and family. "Get up between them!" I barked at Susan. "On your back!". She obeyed gladly and crept up on the couch and rolled over on her back. Nicely nudged in between her husband and her son. At once I got between her legs and stuck my cock back up her pussy.

The couch was creaking by how hard I fucked her. She moaned like crazy and her big boobs were flopping about. Next to her Steve was sniveling, his soft prick still squeezed in his hand. On the other side of Susan her son was leaning slightly over her. Simon grinned wide and staring deep in his mother's eyes, at same time feverishly jacking his throbbing rod. Susan smiled just as wide when she met Simon's gaze. I could see that her fingers were playfully scratching at his side.

"You fucking like this, huh?" Susan asked Simon with a strained moan.

"I do!" Simon hissed. He looked down at the bouncing boobs and suddenly he put his hand on one of them and grabbed hold. "I really fucking do!" he growled in Susan's face and squeezed her titty. "Yes, fucking grab them!" Susan moaned with a snarl.

Simon grunted loudly and threw himself at his mommy's boobs. He eagerly started groping, kneading and pinching them. It was such a nasty thing to see. Got me even hornier though. Steve didn't share my feelings. "But, God? What are you doing? Why?" he cried in heaving sobs.

"Stop being such a crybaby!" Susan groaned and slapped at her hubby. I laughed evilly at the fucker and railed my dick even faster in his wife.

"Oh god! Yes, yes, yes!" Susan screamed. Her pussy started clamping around my shaft again. "Oooh! Aaah!" she moaned loudly. I could almost feel her orgasm shaking through her. She growled wildly at the boob-groping young man on her. "Fuuck! Simon! Suck on my tits when I cum! Uuuhhaaah!" Simon gurgled and pressed the boobs together in his hands. He leaned his face in and sloppily kissed and sucked the nipples.

I grunted when the pussy squeezed my dick. Susan was roaring out her climax. I glanced down and saw that she had grabbed hold of Simon's cock, frantically jerking on it while she came. Fucking twisted, man.

Susan bellowed suddenly. She got on her feet, pushing both Simon and me aside. "Get down!" she gurgled and pushed me down on the couch between Simon and fucking Steve. Almost immediately I had Susan in my lap, riding me hard. I turned to Steve and gave him a wink.

From my other side I heard Simon grunt. "See how happy she is now, dad!" he growled at his father. Then he leaned forward to get a close look of Susan's bouncing ass. "Look at her riding that dick!" Simon kept goading his poor ol' daddy.

"Please... no more..." Steve begged.

Simon didn't listen. Instead, he put his hand out and started slapping his mother's wide ass. Hard and fast, several slaps. The sound echoing through the room.

"Yes! Spank me, baby! Give it to me!" Susan screamed shrilly.

Simon sat back, smiled at his mother and stroked like crazy. Susan leaned towards him. "You like this, huh? Ahh! You like jerking off to me?" she hissed.

Simon leaned up to her. They were close enough to kiss, breathing and moaning in to each other's faces. "Yeah, I do!" Simon grunted. "You like my dick?" he groaned in Susan's face.

The twisted woman grinded her pussy like crazy on me. Her eyes burning in Simon's. "If you weren't my son, I'd ride that fucking cock of yours!" she growled.

Shit, man. That almost made me bust. Seemed to have a similar effect on Simon too. "Oh, fuck mom!" he croaked. Kid even had to let go of his dick to stop it from exploding. Steve bawled loudly, "What are you saying? God, why?".

"Shut the fuck up, dad!" Simon roared. Then he looked at me. Kid looked fucking crazy right then. "Stan! Fuck her from behind again!" he barked. "On the floor! Right there!" He pointed straight in front of him.

Now, I usually don't like being bossed around. Especially not when I'd started fucking. But I followed Simon's instructions anyway, because I was really fucking curious to see where this messed up shit was going. Also, letting Simon call the shots just added to Steve's utter humiliation.

So, I pushed Susan off me, got on the floor with her and then pushed her to all fours, right in front of Simon. She was facing him and I got behind her. Her fuckhole was like a dick-magnet and I was instantly buried deep in her again. I took me a lot of effort not to cum, let me tell you.

Susan moaned and grunted. All the time staring up at Simon. The young Viking hissed at his father again. "Look at this, you pathetic fuck!" Then he shuffled down on the couch, getting really close to Susan. Simon had his feet on the floor, his knees on either side of the woman's shoulders. His crotch was right in front of her face. Had she stretched her neck she would have been able to lick his balls. Simon gripped his hard shaft and wiggled it in front of Susan's face.

"Such...Such a nice fucking cock...." Susan panted. Simon laughed. He wriggled himself even closer. His dick not even an inch from the tip of Susan's nose. "Hear that, Dad?" Simon taunted. "Think Mom likes my cock better than yours.".

Susan gurgled an evil laugh at that. She was so wet my dick was absolutely soaked. "Yeah, Steve! Our son's got a real man's dick! Haha! So much better than yours!". Steve groaned and cried, "Please, Susan! Enough of this shit!".

"Fuck you, Dad!" Simon grunted. With a frothing snarl he grabbed a handful of his mom's hair; pulled and held tight. Susan moaned. Simon gurgled and growled. He held his dick in a firm grip. With a loud thud he slapped his rock-hard meat on his mom's cheek. "This is a real man's dick, Dad! Look at it, you piece of shit!" he snarled at Steve and slapped his cock on Susan's face again.

This was absolutely absurd to see. And to be part of it, at that. Susan's pussy got tighter for every time Simon's dick slapped her face. Which was a lot since the kid was slapping away like crazy, growling at his mom to "Take my dick! Take my dick!"

Susan was just a choir of breathy moans and gasps. Simon held her tight by the hair and snarled in her face. He looked insane with forbidden lust. "You like my dick, Mom?" he groaned. "Yeah...oohh...I like your dick..." Susan panted. Her pussy felt like it would pinch my cock off. Simon growled wildly. "I'm gonna fucking put it in your mouth!". Steve wailed at that.

Susan gasped astounded. "Are you sure? I'm your mouhm..." she started as Simon roared and pressed her head down over his cock.

Steve screamed with dread. Simon threw his head back and moaned loudly. "Aah! Fuck, mom! Yeah!" he laughed growlingly. He pumped his hips faster and faster. The wet, sloppy sounds of cock sucking filling the room. Hearing Susan gagging on her son's big cock and seeing Steve's horrorstruck look as he watched it put me in a frenzy.

I grunted like a bull and started banging as fucking hard and fast as I could. Susan's fat ass slapping as all hell against me. Her pussy reached its limit. Got so tight and cramping I couldn't begin to describe it. She started squealing wildly, her mouth completely filled with cock.

Simon leaned down to stare in her eyes, his hair-grip tightening, his dick still grinding between his mother's lips. "Are you gonna cum, mom?" he growled and slapped her cheek with his hand. Susan tried urgently to nod. "You're gonna cum on that big black dick?" Simon hissed on and slapped her face again. Susan squealed and nodded vehemently, hard rod bobbing along in her mouth. She started cumming, screaming around the throbbing dick.

I pounded feverishly. Susan couldn't hold it. She threw her head up, Simon's cock flopping free, and roared out her fucking intense orgasm. Simon moaned. He leaned his face in and started kissing the screaming woman. Lips and tongues smacking mixed with Susan's orgasmic groans. Simon must have passed the edge of sanity. He grabbed Susan by the chin and gave her a hard kiss. "I'm gonna fuck you." he gasped. He gave an evil chuckle and announced again, "I'm gonna fuck you!" I couldn't fucking believe what I was hearing.

But it kept getting worse. Susan wheezed a "Fuck yes!" Then she forcefully butted me away, turned like ninety degrees and stuck her big ass up. "Oh god! Fucking do it!" she roared. Simon started stumbling to his feet. Susan was out of control. "So fucking nasty!" she growled. Steve bawled "Oh God! No!".

Simon got up behind his mother's pouting ass. Susan snarled like a fucking beast, "Yeah, baby! Shove your cock in me, Simon! Ooh! Fuck me!".

It was the fucking sickest thing I ever saw. Simon, with that manic look on his face, gripping his throbbing super hard dick and poking it under his own mother's ass. He panted like a lunatic as he aimed his cock at that waiting pussy. That dick looked about to burst; I'm telling you.

Simon put his meat on his mother's skin and started pushing. The throbbing tip of the cock started parting the wet lips of the pussy. It was on the cusp of breaching through when Simon screamed, "Damn it, fuck! I'm fucking cumming!" A screamed filled with disappointed frustration.

Susan jolted. She quickly turned around and slammed her titties around her son's big dick. Violently she started rubbing them along his throbbing shaft. Simon gurgled and spluttered uncontrollably. His cock twitched and started shooting. He sprayed an absolute shitload over those big juicy boobs, and some even shot up in Susan's mouth. "Yeaaah!" Susan laughed raucously.

Steve just stared, mouth open, body shaking. Looked like his worst nightmare was playing out right in front of his eyes.

I couldn't contain myself anymore. Not after seeing that. I roared and lunged at Susan. I grabbed her hard and heaved her up, right on Steve's lap. Probably squashing his soft dick under her back. I rammed my rod in her soaked fuckhole and just went crazy with my pounding. Steve stared in grief-stricken shock at his wife. Her massive tits jiggling, covered in her son's jizz. "Fuck you, Steve..." I wheezed. And then I came. Grunting and panting, I filled her pussy to the fucking brim.