The Confessions of Stan Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I exhaled and backed off. Susan giggled and puffed. She crawled off Steve to stretch out next to him on the couch. Simon sat on the floor, breathing heavily and looking bewildered. Steve just shook his head and sniveled.

"See you at work, fucker!" I grinned at Steve. I picked up my clothes, dressed while leaving. Then I slammed the door as I left the apartment and the family to their fate.

Needless to say, Steve didn't show up at work that day. Nor ever again... That was the sweetest revenge! I got to humiliate him and not having his bullshit at work anymore. Man, I felt happy! I'm a bad, bad man; trust me, I know.

.............................................................................................................

Okay, so I'm gonna need to stop writing now. I'm hungry as shit and need to go out for food. I'll put this down as like "part 1". Believe me, what you've just read isn't the half of it. Maybe I'll keep writing when I get back.

Peace out, for now.

/Stan