The Connection

Story Info
An ironic bromance shared between a woman and a man.
25.1k words
4.72
8.6k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Surrounded by a never-ending white void, a young woman laid on her back, naked from head to toe. The cushioned surface she rested on was invisible. As were the restraints bound to her wrists and ankles. Her light-mocha colored skin glistened from her sweat. Her dark brown hair was a tangled and frizzy mess. A stark contrast to her endless efforts keeping it straightened and beautiful.

Aside from her presence, the environment was silent and sterile. Her rapid breathing echoed into the eternal distance and returned sounding like wind. The heavy beating of her heart mimicked rolling thunder. But the most deafening sound were her grunts and groans caused by her mild discomfort of being immobilized. She did not know how long she had been there, nor how much longer she would stay. Then a different noise caught her attention and her eyes widened in search of the source.

Off in the distance she saw the outline of a person approaching her. It shimmered like a mirage in the deepest and hottest deserts. As it grew closer, she noticed the being wasn't providing many distinguishing features. It looked masculine in build. That much she could determine. But the closer it got, the more it remained a mystery. Its very body seemed as if a spotlight was just behind it, preventing the front of the person from being clearly seen. And it was approaching faster and faster.

As the distance between them decreased, an all too familiar sensation began to overtake the woman: a slow pulsing throb buried in her core. An itch she was wanting to scratch. Each beat of her heart made the most special place on her body twitch from involuntary pleasure. The being in the distance seemed to notice of the woman's surprising arousal and approached quicker. When it was only a few steps away from her, the woman gasped in shock as the invisible bonds on her wrists and ankles gave away. Freedom at last.

The realization was met with a battle of wills. Mind versus body. Logic versus desire. Every fiber of her intelligence told her to get up and immediately run away. The entire situation was unnatural and there was no telling what might happen if she remained in place. Her heightened arousal fought back, keeping her on the ground and facing this mystery being in all her naked glory. Her body won the battle and her hands began to roam her flesh.

Her left hand moved towards her soft breasts. Her right went between her legs. Her index and middle fingers made contact with her swollen clit and gently rubbed it. A jolt of pleasure coursed through her body. The being was standing close by, head tilted to the side. It studied the woman touching herself. The woman watched how intrigued the being was while she played with her body. She was also studying it, noticing how it reacted to her moans and subtle twitches of her limbs. Even though the being was featureless, she knew it was a man. The outline of a hardening cock caught her eye as it grew between "his" legs.

The swelling appendage caused the young woman to finally twist one of her nipples and force her fingers into her soaked pussy. She gasped loudly, as did "he". She watched "his" cock flex with each quickening thrust of her fingers. Her legs parted with minds of their own. She fingered herself faster and faster while "his" breathing became as rapid as hers. She focused and saw the recognizable dribble of pre-cum pouring liberally from the tip of his cock. She wanted "him", and she knew "he" wanted her too.

"What are you waiting for?" the woman panted "Get down here and fuck me already!"

The being moved quickly after the verbal consent was given. "He" grabbed an ankle and with lips that could not be seen kissed along the inside of her leg, starting just above the ankle and descending towards her inner thigh. Then "his" lips made contact against her clit. She inhaled sharply as "he" sucked on her pearl. She moaned loudly when his fingers invaded her nether lips, massaging her g-spot and making her toes curl and uncurl. "He" released her clit and climbed up her body. "His" cock tapped at her wet hole. Free to use her legs, the young woman wrapped them around "his" waist and pulled "him" inward.

"His" cock entered her body and she howled in approval. The being kissed between her breasts and up into her neck. "His" cock pushed into the deepest parts of her innermost. The endless void echoed the wet sounds of her pussy being invaded by "his" throbbing member. Her carnal grunts and moans of ecstasy had the same effect. She reminded herself she should have run, but the feeling of "his" lips tugging on her earlobe rejected the thought immediately. Her orgasm was approaching faster than she thought possible. Soon she would cum. Whatever happened after would have to wait.

"His" hands forced their way under her ass and spread her cheeks apart. The woman bit her lip as she felt one of his middle fingers start to wiggle into her puckered rear. The invasion sent another jolt throughout her body, pushing her just within inches of achieving orgasm.

"Make me cum! I want to cum! I'm so close! I'm gonna' cum! Oh please! I need to cum! Please! Please! Pleeeeeeeeeeease!"

"PLEASE!" she shouted loudly in her bedroom.

The young woman violently arched her back off her mattress and sat upright. Her breathing matched that of a person who sprinted through an entire marathon. Her hands frantically moved about between her legs in search of the dick forcing pleasure upon her. She found nothing other than her underwear soaked with her nectar. She groaned and fell back onto her bed.

Clarissa Flores: a lesbian, had a wet dream... about a man.

Clarissa was an attractive lady entering her early thirties. She ran her own business. A quick-fix, one woman car repair operation. Appointments were scheduled on her website and she drove her own utility van to customers in need of her expertise. Her business was successful enough to break even on a monthly basis, as well as establishing good relations with customers who were notorious for abusing their vehicles. Though she loved her work, it did consume a great deal of her personal life. Which was already in a state of turmoil.

Clarissa lived by herself in the back section of an apartment community. The community was primarily meant for people attending college. However, there were others; like herself, who found themselves living there for reasons not involving school. In her case, it was a failed relationship with nowhere to go and forcing herself to settle for what was available.

Every day felt the same as the previous. She woke up early enough to prepare for work. Checked her scheduling to see who hired her for quick repair jobs. And was in the road by seven o'clock. Some days were busier than others, and she considered herself lucky if she found the chance to sneak in a power nap between jobs in the afternoons. When the day was over, she often returned home just before sunset.

Her home life was just as mundane as her work life. Every night she cleared out her van of expensive equipment, bringing her belongings into her home. Afterwards she made a simple dinner and was soon in bed no later than nine o'clock.

Wake. Work. Eat. Sleep. Repeat.

That was her routine nearly every day of the week. Her only time off was on Sundays, and that was available to her if the weather didn't disrupt her working schedule earlier in the week. On her days off, Clarissa prepared for the following week. As well as other basic tasks like grocery shopping and ensuring all of her bills were paid on time. It was a simple living, and Clarissa was bored. There was little time for friends, and even less time for dating.

Clarissa wasn't a "girly-girl" growing up and had more guy friends that girl friends. She was a tomboy, and thoroughly enjoyed it. During her teenage years she started questioning her sexuality. At the time it was tabooer to have thoughts and feelings toward those of the same sex. It felt wrong, and so she repressed such things, even if they lingered in the back of her mind.

Near the end of high school, she met a boy. The two became lovers and remained together for the first half of college. In their time together, they shared many firsts. First dates, first kisses, and yes first times having sex. Both taking each other's virginity. Clarissa kept it to herself, but every sexual moment with him was never really enjoyable. These moments made her continue to question her sexuality. If a man couldn't please her, then maybe a woman could.

Her times alone furthered her assumptions. Masturbation had its purpose when needed. And Clarissa knew how to touch herself. When she grew tired of her fingers, she finally broke down and bought a vibrator. It served her well into adulthood whenever she was horny and alone. But being a woman and knowing how she wanted to be teased and touched; then by transitive property, other women would know just what it would take to bring her to orgasm.

Some time passed after she and her only male lover broke up. In her mid-twenties she still looked young enough to pass as a college freshman. Before running her own business, she held a number of basic jobs. All of which helped her get to meet women who were on a similar path as her. During weekends after work, Clarissa cruised the bars of the college city she lived in. There were more failures than successes. But on rare occasion she went home with a college girl.

Those nights became memorable for her, getting to spend a few hours with a drunk hottie munching on her pussy and returning the favor just the same. The mornings that followed were less enjoyable. While both suffered from hangovers, most of the women reacted in shock waking up in a bed that wasn't their own, with a woman they met the night before. Clarissa believed this was how most men did the mornings after a night at the bar. Having a woman freak out in front of them. A few times the following morning was quite pleasant, which in turn led to very brief affairs. Key word being brief.

Eventually Clarissa met a woman named Beth, and the two remained together longer than any relationship either experienced. There was genuine love between the two. And the sex; though a bit one sided was great. During their time together, both achieved many milestones in their lives. In Clarissa's case, she finished college, held a few jobs to refine her knowledge, and eventually went into business for herself. Beth worked hard as well, and found a place for the both of them to live. A nice little house in a middle-class area outside the city. And both of them shared their successes with each other.

One day things took a change for the worst. Beth grew distant. She was less supportive of Clarissa's job. Sex between them became dull. The final days of the relationship came to an end when Beth became angry at Clarissa. An emotion from outta' nowhere. She was always faithful. Was always honest. She gave no reason for her lover to be upset with her. Yet it happened. And in a furious confrontation, Beth demanded Clarissa to leave. She had no claim to the house they lived in. Everything was legally in Beth's name. With no other choice and unsettled questions, Clarissa left the home and the woman she lived with for nearly half a decade, and found herself at her current residence within the apartment community.

Wake. Work. Eat. Sleep. Repeat. That was Clarissa's routine.

One Saturday, Clarrisa came home to the apartment community, parking close to the mailbox station. After grabbing her mail, she returned to her car and was greeted by a very excited black and white colored dog carrying a tennis ball in its mouth. The dog stood on its back legs and used its front feet to paw at Clarissa's shirt. The dog obviously wanted her to play.

"Loco!" a deep voice sounded nearby.

Clarissa turned to see a man approaching, a type of toy in hand meant for sending the tennis ball a great distance for the dog. She'd seen him plenty of times before. Playing fetch with the dog in a nearby grassy area as she was going to or coming from work. The man was nearly a foot taller than her and looked as if he just rolled out of bed. It was late in the afternoon and yet she envied his appearance, obviously not having to work weekends like she did. He called to the dog again, this time it returned to him.

"Sorry about that." he spoke, his polite tone took her by surprise.

"It's okay," she responded "boy or a girl?"

"A girl."

"Awe, how old is she?"

"She turned three a few months ago."

"So she's still a puppy. Got a long way to go before she loses her energy."

"Believe me I know, and I'm jealous how hers never seems to end." the man smiled.

"You too, huh?"

Loco approached Clarissa and dropped the ball at her feet. At the same time, the man took a few steps towards her and offered the toy in his hand.

"Oh no, that's okay."

"Trust me, she won't leave you alone until you do, and she'll love you forever after you do."

Clarissa laughed and cautiously took the toy from his hand. It was shaped like a very large gun, simply built for the purpose of shooting tennis balls a greater distance than either of them could throw. She loaded the ball and pulled the trigger, sending the felt covered orb through the air. Loco barked in excitement and chased after it. The dog retrieved the ball and returned as quickly as it took off. She came to a stop and dropped the ball at Clarissa's feet again.

"She's very well trained." she smiled.

"Thank you," he responded "sometimes I wonder who has who trained. This is the fourth time we've been out here in the last two hours."

"How long have you lived here?"

"Almost thirteen years. Same apartment since day one. What about you?"

"I've only been here for a couple of months. Kinda' needed a place to stay and this was the only available place. Did you live here while going to college?"

"No," the man laughed "I took the safe and boring route staying with my family until I finished school. After I graduated, I found this place and moved here. You could say I missed out on the college experience but at least I'm not in debt to anyone. At least not until now."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I'm leaving. I found a place that's getting some work completed and when it's ready, I move in."

"And the debt is a mortgage loan."

"You catch on quickly."

"I usually do. Well, I need to get going, got some stuff I need to finish up before the day is over with. It was nice talking to you."

"Yeah. Hopefully we'll get to do it again soon."

"Hopefully," Clarissa smiled. "You two have fun. Bye, Loco."

The dog yipped in excitement and chased another ball fired by the man. Clarissa climbed back into her car, waved, and drove towards her home.

Half an hour later she was cleaning out her work van in preparation for the next week. She was completely zoned in on her task and failed to notice the dog from earlier approaching her, this time on a leash. The man was at the other end. This time his entire appearance was different. His hair was combed in a youthful way. He wore a shirt and pants that were neat, clean, and wrinkle free. His face even looked cleaner. For some reason or another he was now outside her home.

"Well hello, Loco!" Clarissa petted the enthusiastic dog. "And hello again to you too."

The man laughed, tightly holding onto his end of Loco's leash. Clarissa was convinced the dog could have yanked his arm out of socket with a good enough running start.

"Hello back." he said.

"So did you two just suddenly decide to go for a walk?"

"Something like that. It's funny," the man said "we spoke a little about the dog and each other. But I never got your name."

"It's Clarissa. And I know Loco. What's your name?"

"I'm Dallas."

"Dallas and Loco, should be easy enough to remember."

"I hope so," Dallas laughed. "So, what's with the van?"

An hour passed and Clarrisa and Dallas spoke about their lives. They discussed their jobs, primarily how she came into owning her own auto-repair business. Dallas seemed to take a genuine interest in everything she had to say. Aside from the times Loco nearly pulled his arm off, his eyes never left hers. She had his full attention.

Clarissa was very perceptive. She knew Dallas liked her. There was no other reason for him to randomly walk his dog to where she lived. And groom himself prior to the walk. Furthermore; in all the months she'd lived in the area, she never once saw him walking his dog anywhere near her home. She more or less dismissed his attraction to her. He didn't stand a chance.

After enough time passed, Dallas and Loco went on their way, leaving Clarissa to finish the work she started. While alone, she started thinking of what made him attracted to her. He looked like the type of guy who would have chased cheerleaders in high school. But here he was, subconsciously flirting with her while trying to get to know her. Even though she was into women, the attraction kept her curious for the rest of her evening.

The next several days were the same as always. Get up, get ready, go to work. Before long the whole week passed by and it was Sunday. Clarissa spotted Dallas and Loco outside their apartment on her way to the store. She politely waved, which was returned, and she was on her way. Two hours later she came home. Her car loaded with groceries. Dallas and Loco were outside again, playing fetch. She pulled over, and rolled down her window.

"You two were outside when I left!" she laughed.

"Yeah, this dog never lets me rest on weekends. What have you been up to?"

Clarissa and Dallas chatted for about five minutes over her Sunday outing. As before, his gaze never left her eyes. That was until Loco tried to jump through the car window to get Clarissa's attention. She laughed and mentioned she needed to get her groceries to her home before the cold items defrosted. The two departed with Dallas still playing fetch with his dog, and Clarissa driving to the back of the property.

Just before sunset, Clarissa remembered she needed a few extra items for her work vehicle and had to leave her home once more. As before, she spotted Dallas and Loco playing outside. It seemed like they never stopped. She pulled over again and rolled down her window.

"I can't believe you two are still playing. Have you been outside since we last spoke?"

"This is maybe our third time being outside since you came home. I'm telling you this dog will never stop until one of us drops from exhaustion. Most of the time it's usually me."

Clarissa laughed. She knew exactly what it was like to pass out from sheer exhaustion. The two continued to talk a little longer until another vehicle approached, forcing Clarissa to leave. This time she was a little disappointed. She was enjoying the conversation with her neighbor. She reminded herself he was planning to leave and soon. Clarissa started to question whether it was worth the effort in possibly making a new friend.

Her answer came a few nights later. Dallas was walking his dog again and crossed paths with her while she was cleaning out the van. The two spent the next four hours discussing their lives and interests, while making minor hints about past relationships. Clarissa kept her history vague, never mentioning being with a woman or any other women. Their conversation took a surprise turn when she revealed her interest in video games. Dallas enjoyed them as well, and she had no problem discussing her former hobby of chasing down and creating a collection of classic consoles with the games to go along with them.

Their chat came to an end when they realized how late it became. They said their goodbyes with Dallas and Loco walking away from her apartment as usual. After spending so much time together, Clarissa had to admit to herself it seemed the two of them were well on their way to being good friends. Something she knew she could use in her life.