The Connection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dallas slowly pulled out of her and laid next to her still shaking body. His fingers traced against her flesh, doing circles around her erect nipples and drawing pictures on her stomach. It made her tremble even more but kept her skin alive from his touch. Her hand was by her side, and when she moved it, it came into contact with her man's still hard cock.

"D-did you," the breathed heavily "cu-"

"No... not yet." he replied, also breathing heavy.

Clarissa moved slowly and forced Dallas onto his back. Her body slithered down the mattress and rested between his legs. Filling her vision was his dick. Compared to her petite body, it might as well have been the size of an adult's forearm. With little hesitation she wrapped her fingers around the base of his cock, slightly angled it, and took the head into her mouth.

Having a mouthful of cock also put thoughts in her head. Thoughts of her past relationships with the women she'd been with. She was always the giver, especially when it came to sex. As much as she enjoyed giving pleasure to women, there was always a hint of anxiety when it came to eating them out. No two women tasted alike, and sometimes the same woman would taste differently no matter what. In many cases she found herself having to power through the different flavors being absorbed on her tongue. Some were sadly not as enjoyable as others.

On the flip side she loved the way her own pussy tasted. After fucking herself with her fingers or vibrator, she would often lick and suck on them for minutes on end. Savoring every drop of her pussy juice. And now her mouth was swallowing a cock that was coated in her nectar. The yummy taste from balls to urethra made her suck on the dick in the most profound way. Like she needed to prove she had the ability to suck a baseball through a garden hose. Clarissa licked the man's pole all over, and was rewarded with honeysuckle size amounts of pre-cum. She made a swift choice and licked the male syrup from the tip of his cock. It tasted just as good as her own juices. Clarissa made a mental note to quiz him later about what types of things he ate or drank.

Because his pre tasted so wonderful, she became more enthusiastic with her mouth around his dick. She almost wished she could dislocate her jaw so she could take all of him down the back of her throat. Her hands got involved and started massaging his balls. This took him by surprise, making more of his pre-cum flow from his dick and blend with the nectar coating of her pussy. The combination of his cum and her cum and her saliva filling her mouth made Clarissa's ache and throb between her legs. As heavenly as it might have been for Dallas to explode in her mouth, she eagerly wanted to cash in on this amazing experience and have even more orgasms as promised. She wanted to be pampered, she wanted to be spoiled. She indeed wanted him to cum inside her. But first she wanted to cum and keep cumming.

Clarissa sucked on the cock from base to tip one last time, a loud sloppy pop noise echoed in the room as his dick escaped her lips. She quickly climbed on top of Dallas and straddled his lower half. Very slowly she guided his dick into her dripping pussy. It filled her void with great ease, much to her delight. The head of his staff pressed against her g-spot causing her to hiss in approval. She looked down and swore she could see a bulge forming in her flesh, roughly 5 inches above her clit. She further lowered herself onto him until her pussy completely swallowed all of his dick. A feat she still wished her mouth could do.

Slowly she rocked her hips with Dallas deep inside. Then she rotated her lower half, causing his cock to stir up her honey pot. It felt amazing to her. The storm outside remained the same. Each burst of thunder made the house continue to shake, causing his stiff member to vibrate deep within her body. She moved faster and faster, closing her eyes and biting her lower lip again. She let out short moans of enjoyment. Dallas added to the pleasure by thrusting up into the young woman. An orgasm attacked out of nowhere, crippling Clarissa's ability to sit upright and she fell on top of Dallas. Shaking, trembling, and still cumming with his cock buried deep inside.

Dallas moved causing his cock to slide out of her body. This time she didn't make a noise. Her whole body was consumed with the pleasure still racing throughout. Eventually she found herself lying face down again. Dallas was lying beside her, but further down the bed and close to her exposed rear. She felt his lips on her left cheek and smiled, knowing her man was kissing her ass. Literally.

His right hand; however, was massaging the inside of her left leg and edging closer to her pussy. She opened her legs some more and his fingers slid between her nether lips. They stayed there for a bit, causing her instincts to take control again. Clarissa arched her rear and further spread her legs, opening up her tender flower to his fingers. And then they sunk inward, all the way to the last knuckle. His fingertips expertly sought out her g-spot, and within seconds a new sensation struck her body unlike anything she felt before.

"Oh! Oh fuck! Oh G-god! D-don't stop! Don't stop! OH GOOOOOOOD!"

Clarissa was cumming again. This time far different than any orgasm she experienced. It was stronger, making all of her muscles flex in ways she couldn't describe nor control. But most importantly was the sensation of something actually coming out of her while she came. A building of pressure which all at once ruptured from between her legs, making all of her nether region incredibly wet. She was still cumming when she realized what just happened to her.

"OH GOD, I'M SQUIRTING!" she cried out.

Dallas refused to let up and continued assaulting the woman's g-spot with his fingers. The pressure within her loins came back and she cunt burst again from another orgasm.

"OOOOH FUUUUUCK! GOD! FUUUUCK! OH SH-SHIIIIT! OH MY GOD, YOU'RE STILL MAKING MY P-PUSSY SQ-"

Another squirting orgasm shot out from between her legs, by now leaving a wet stain on the sheets below. Dallas kept going, even massaging the girl's ass while his thumb tapped at her winking butt-hole with every orgasm that gripped his fingers deep inside her body. Clarissa made a series of different noises. Some were loud shrieks. Others were quick spurts of laughter. But the two most repeated sounds escaping her body were the loud moans from one end, and the stirring of fluids escaping the other. Her skin color started to change, going from her natural light mocha to a flusterd red. Another orgasm struck causing the exausted woman to try and communicate with her lover, but almost everything came out in shouts of profanity or screams of intense ecstasy.

"OH SHIIIT! OH! OH! OOOOOH! OH MY GOD! O-OH MY GOD! OH, OH, OH FUCK! OH FUCK MEEEEE! PULL YOUR FINGERS OUT! PULL YOUR FINGERS OUT! PULL YOUR FINGERS... OOOOOOOOOOOOOH FUUUUUUUCK!

Clarissa's pussy continued to leak like a busted pipe. No longer was her nectar jettisoning out of her body. Instead, it dripped from between her legs and Dallas's knuckles. Amazing as it felt, Clarissa didn't know if she could go any further from this orgasmic attack. And another one crashed into her body.

"OH FUCK! YOU'RE G-GONNA' MAKE ME D-DO IT AGAIN! FUUUUUUUUUCK! OH GOD! OH FUCK! OH YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! OOOOOOOOOOH!"

Clarissa got onto her hands and knees, trying to crawl away. Dallas grabbed hold of her thigh with his free hand. He lowered his face near her rear and playfully bit her right on the ass. This slightly different angle allowed him to finger fuck the woman just a little more aggressively. It worked and Clarissa screamed again, another orgasm destroying her from the inside out.

"OOOOOOOOH FUCK, MAN! J-J-JESUS CHRIST! OH MY GOD! SH-SHIT! F-FUCK! OH GOD! OH GOD! OH GOOOOOD!"

Still on her hands and knees, Clarissa lowered her head to see what happening between her legs. She saw a trail of her girl cum just beneath her drooling pussy, almost traveling in a wide, straight line and ending at the end of the bed. Her eyes widened as she started squirting again, completely amazed at the amount of orgasmic fluid leaving her body but not leaving her dehydrated or dead.

"F-FUCK! CUMMING! I'M CUMMING! C-CUM-CUMMING! I N-NEED A BREAK! N-NEED A BREAK! OH PL-PLEASE! OOOOOOOOOOH!"

Clarissa clawed away just enough to fall face first into the pillows at the top of the bed. She rolled onto her back and covered her still cumming pussy with her hands, furiously massaging herself to deaden the overpowering series of orgasms that claimed her body.

"G-God dammit. Oh m-my God." she panted heavily, her mouth dry beyond belief.

Nobody ever made her cum like that before. Not even herself. It was a groundbreaking experience. In the past she made previous girlfriends squirt. She even envied them for being able to cum so hard from her expert fingers and tongue. Even with her strap-ons. But never once did they; or her, ever cum like this. Nowhere near such intensity or quantity. The last orgasm still assaulted her while she massaged her pussy to make it go away. Realizing how she must have looked; she could only break out into short giggles of happiness.

Her eyes were half closed as she felt the weight in the bed shifting. Dallas was approaching her, his cock still full of cum, yet to be freed. He'd earned it, even though she badly wanted to suck on his fingers to taste the drying fluid that just pressure washed his bedsheets. Clarissa parted her legs with the last amount of strength in her body and let him back in. Even after cumming that much, she still had just enough in the tank to see this night to the finish.

His cock was warm and welcomed. Her nether lips once again swallowed him whole. All the way to the deepest end of her passage. Flesh against flesh. His flesh in her flesh. She was truly enjoying herself. Just as she knew he wanted her to.

Dallas leaned over her, his chest pressed against her breasts. Her reserves of willpower made her open her legs as wide as possible and then wrap them around his body, locked at her ankles. Dallas's fingertips traced along forearm from elbow to wrist, then onto her palm. Their fingers connected and immediately intertwined with each other. The fingers from his other hand traced along her face and up into her hair. It made her skin come back to life with the feeling of electricity sparking every pleasure nerve from the neck up. All of this made her pussy drool completely around his cock and onto the mattress below.

This wasn't just sex. This was making love.

Clarissa felt Dallas move his hips close to her body. He was barely moving, but it got result. The slight friction of his pulsing prick inside her body breathed renewed life into her loins. Just one more orgasm would be plenty, she kept thinking to herself. Just one more.

Dallas's thrusts gained momentum. If he wasn't laying against her chest, her breasts would have swished and swayed in response to the girth inside her pussy. Back and forth he moved his cock, sliding in and out of her body. Her breathing became erratic. The buildup was happening again. Much quicker than anticipated. They restarted fucking for at least five minutes or so. And yet Clarissa felt as if he'd only been inside her for a few seconds. Time was certainly flying by while having fun. The pressure grew and grew until Clarissa was convinced her pussy was foaming around his cock with her juices.

"Oh my... g-God." she panted into his ear. "Yes. Yes. Sh-sh-shit! Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God! Fu-fuck me! Please! Fuck me!"

The orgasm finally came and Clarissa thrashed about on the bed. The pressure within exploded, causing her to squirt with Dallas still deep inside and creating a puddle beneath them. Her legs unlocked from his waist, the soles of her feet to rubbed up and down his thigh and calf muscles. It continued on and on, never seeming to stop. Nor did he. Dallas fucked her through her whole orgasm, causing another to build up right behind the first.

"OH SHIT! SH-SHIT! OH MY GOD, ARE YOU SERIOUS? HOW DO YOU DO IT? FUCK ME! YOU'RE AMAZING! MORE! OH PLEASE! DO IT AGAIN! SH-SHIT! KISS ME!"

Clarissa grabbed him by the back of the head and pulled his lips to hers. She moaned into his mouth, trying to tell him she was cumming again. Not that she needed to say it verbally. Her nethers were squeezing down on his cock and then releasing, over and over. Each time releasing a spurt of her girl cum. Tears were forming in the corners of her eyes. Not from days of sadness, but from the intensity of the moment. She didn't know how much more she could take. Clarissa felt another orgasm building, this one possibly her last.

"OH MY GOD! PLEASE! DO IT! CUM-CUM WITH ME! PLEASE! I CAN'T TAKE MUCH M-MORE! PLEASE CUM! PLEASE! FUCK ME! DO IT! PLEASE! CUM! FUCK ME HARDER! PLEASE! OH GOD! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

Her final scream triggered not only her last orgasm, but his first and only. Clarissa's legs straightened out to the sides. Toes flexing in the evening air. Her arms wrapped aggressively around Dallas's neck and pulled him tightly against her body. Her screaming was loud, leaving both their ears ringing. Her pussy milked his cock like she depended on his cum to keep her alive.

Then she felt it. A swelling at the base of his cock and traveling up the length. She felt the swelling equally press against the insides of her pussy until finally it happened. Her imagination played out what she was feeling. The hot creaminess that was his cum fired into the deepest parts of her pussy. He painted her inner walls white with this spunk. Dallas went rigid, his cock vibrating in her core. There was a trembling in his voice as he tried to tell her he was cumming. Not that she needed to hear him say it.

Clarissa Flores: A near lifelong lesbian just had a man cum inside her pussy. And she was loving every second of it.

Time seemed to freeze for them. Neither moved. Both locked together, equally glowing in post orgasmic delight. Both hearts beating at the same speed. Both breathing quickly. And his cock still deep inside her pussy. Their connection was fully completed. From strangers to being neighbors. From neighbors to friends. From friends to bromance. And now bromance to romance. It was a perfect type of relationship. The kind of stuff that only happens in movies or novels. The kind of stuff single people joke about, saying it should all be considered science fiction. Because nothing like it ever happened in the real world. And yet here they were. Lovers.

Dallas was the first to speak, clearly weak and out of breath.

"Wow." he whispered.

"Wow?" Clarissa moaned "wow is right. Oh my God. Look at me. I've never been fucked like that before."

"Better-Better get used to it. I'm yours." he spoke, still winded from his orgasm.

Clarissa grabbed him by the head and kissed him deeply. She truly wanted this experience. To finally be on the receiving end of love and intimacy. It was perfect. He was perfect for her, and she for him. Whatever needed to be adjusted going forward, they would do it together. They were meant to be together. Connected.

Within the next half hour, the duo replaced the bedsheets with a brand-new set. Much to their surprise, the mattress wasn't soaked with Clarissa's cum. Still feeling dirty, they decided to get a quick shower before returning to the clean bed. It took a lot of willpower for neither of them to attempt to mess with the other while bathing. They took turns scrubbing each other, and Clarissa was grateful the hot water in Dallas's new home lasted much longer than it did at her place. When finished, they dried each other off and made their way back to the bed. Clarissa entered the bed first, followed by Dallas. Loco returned to the bedroom as well, after all the noise had died down.

Clarissa shifted onto her side so that her back would be pressed into his chest. He was warm, very warm. And she welcomed the warmth. His arm draped over her body and she instantly clutched at it. She pulled it tight against her breast and immediately felt more protected than any seatbelt ever made from all of the automotive industry. Clarissa pressed her body further into his chest and closed her eyes. The feeling of his breath against the back of her neck was soothing. Her heart matched the beat of his heart against her spine. It was an insufferable long day, it was an incredible ending for the night, and the sleep she was soon to have was going to be the best in forever.

Morning arrived as it always did. The thunder and lightning storm was long gone, but the rain lingered. The sky outside was gray, but certainly brighter than the night before. Clarissa was the first to awaken. In the night their bodies shifted. Dallas was on his back, and Clarissa used him a body pillow. She lifted her head from his shoulder and smiled while looking at her sleeping lover. An unfamiliar but welcomed ache radiated from between her legs. Very slowly Clarissa moved one of her hands towards her nethers. The slightest touch against her clit caused her hand to retreat, the soreness still just as fresh from the night before. With the same hand she rubbed it along Dallas's chest. It caused him to waken. He looked at her, and she looked at him. The two stared into each other's eyes, not wanting to blink. That was until Dallas lost the improvised contest, causing both to break into laughter.

"Thank you for last night." Clarissa being the first to speak.

"You're always welcome." Dallas responded.

He rolled the young woman onto her back and pressed his lips against hers. His tongue entered her mouth and she welcomed the intrusion. The two remained that way for another minute or two until Dallas pulled away. He gently stroked her hair with his fingers, making her feel just as special as the night before.

"I love you."

"I know," Clarissa smiled "I love you too."

Clarissa yawned and stretched her limbs. Dallas did the same though out of playful mockery. Clarissa laughed at him, then slugged him in the face with a pillow. He fell back onto the bed, making a whistling sound similar to the chirping birds in cartoons whenever someone took a blow to the head. Clarissa shook her head; she was in love with a cartoon character.

"So, what do we do now?" she asked.

Dallas pulled her close. His lips reconnected with hers while his hand roamed throughout her body. He teased very close to her nipples, and even worse near her clit. She loved what he was doing to her, but she also wanted an answer. Her lips pulled away from his and she spoke.

"Dallas?"

"I think I have an idea."

"Oh? And what's that?"

Her man's hand continued to roam and tease her body, his efforts starting to have an effect on her. The hand moved to the inside of her leg and came within centimeters of massaging her aching pussy. Finally, he inhaled and answered her.

"How about we pick up where we left off last night." his fingertip traced over her swollen clit in small circles. Clarissa moaned from his touch. "Then we go buy ourselves some junk food and sodas. And then we get some pizzas delivered here and just have ourselves a good old fashion nineties game night."

"Mmmm, I love that idea." Clarissa moaned again while his fingertip made more circles around her clit.

"I love that you love it." Dallas's middle finger slid between her folds, greasing up his digit.

"I love you." Clarissa panted, opening her legs.

"I love you too." his finger flexed and slipped deep inside her pussy.

"OH MY GOOOOOOD! HOW? HOW DO YOU DO IT?"

~End