The Connection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait. What are you..."

"Just relax," he interrupted. His voice more comforting than his touch was a moment ago "you've been through enough. So now you can just rest on the couch and forget about the world for a while."

Clarissa started to speak in protest but then his fingers pressed against her socked insteps while his thumbs pressed on the tops of her feet. His grip was firm and yet gentle as well. His fingers rubbed deeply against her soles. Under the pads of her toes, the balls of her feet, forcefully against the arches and down to the heels. At first, he maintained a pattern, then his hands moved at random. Clarissa could feel everything below the ankles begin to loosen and relax, forgetting the world for as long as possible was soon to follow.

Dallas took it a step further, creeping his hand up a pantleg and hooked his fingers into the sock-band. At the same time his other hand pinched just enough cotton around Clarissa's toes. Very gently he slid the sock off her foot. The other followed after, leaving her feet bare. Realty almost returned to Clarissa. She feared being tickled and almost pulled away again. Then she felt the tips of his fingers once again pressing into her soles. Skin on skin. No nails. The young woman felt everything within her start to melt into the cushions of the couch and became completely relaxed.

Dallas pinched and lightly played with her toes before giving each one a little tug. The tug was followed by a barely audible pop. His fingers returned to her soles, again working with the arches and heels. From there he paid attention towards her ankles and just slightly up her legs, massaging her calf muscles before returning to her feet. Clarissa took it all in and for the very first time fully understood what Dallas meant by "pampering" her. An experience she was always on the giving end of, never receiving.

Her eyelids felt heavy. Her breathing was far more relaxed. Tingling sensations ran up and down her legs as his hands touched her skin. Her eyes closed and everything around her slowly disappeared until she became so relaxed, she fell asleep on the couch. The man of her dreams still pampering her from the knees down.

An alarm went off, pulling Clarissa back into the world. It wasn't a weather alert notice. Even though the storm continued to rage outside. It wasn't from her cell phone, which was still locked in her car. The alarm ended and the calm silence returned.

The woman realized she wasn't in her bed. Or on her couch. Or even in her floor, a place she passed out from sheer exhaustion so many times after a long day at work. She was in his home on his couch. A long blanket was laid across her body. Dallas must have left her alone to sleep as he wasn't with her. She was grateful for the rest, but was slightly saddened he wasn't there when she woke up.

Clarissa heard a noise elsewhere in the house and made her way to it, wrapped in the blanket which covered her in her sleep. The noise came from the laundry room where she found Dallas and Loco emptying the dryer. She'd been asleep long enough for him to move the clothes over from the washing machine and complete a drying cycle. She even noticed her shoes were clean and dry. Dallas had been busy while she slept. She couldn't determine if she was that physically and mentally exhausted. Or if his ability of massaging her feet was that impressive. She wondered how long she would have been out if he started at her back.

"Thank you." she spoke above a whisper.

"You're welcome." he smiled.

"I guess now that this is done, you'll be taking me home?"

Dallas cocked his head to the side, a confused look on his face.

"You were planning to take me home after the clothes were dried, weren't you?"

"No. I was going to let you stay the rest of the night, and get a fresh clean start in the morning."

"Oh," Clarissa chuckled, now feeling foolish for thinking about leaving "so guess the couch is mine tonight?"

"Sure, unless you want the bed, and I'll take the co-"

"Oh no! No, no." Clarissa blushed "No, the couch is fine. I really enjoyed getting in that nap. Can't believe I passed out from you rubbing my feet though."

"Imagine if I scratched your back." he joked.

Clarissa's heart skipped. There it was again. The connection. She had a thought and he brought it up afterwards. She didn't say anything. At this point she was convinced if she started to speak, he'd finish her sentence with little effort. It was just completely undeniable. They were linked.

"Do you need any help with that?" she asked about the clothes.

"Nah. This won't take long. Give me a minute and I'll meet you back at the couch."

"Only if you want to, but I might be asleep when you get there." Clarissa laughed.

"I'll just have to see and find out."

Clarissa smiled and gave Dallas a playful punch in the arm. She was enjoying his charm. It made her feel special. She remembered what her ex told her. Of wanting to feel like lady for a change, something she couldn't provide. She should have been mad because her ex was right. And yet here was a guy doing exactly what she secretly yearned for. While at the same time maintaining a type of bromance. One comically and ironically shared between a man and a woman. It was truly a unique connection.

Clarissa yawned and made her way back to the couch. It still looked inviting. This time she laid on her stomach and deeply snuggled against the pillow she was given to sleep on. Loco trotted into the room and jumped onto the couch. The loveable dog found the perfect spot to lay down. Right on top of Clarissa's legs, her head resting on the woman's butt. Clarissa laughed and closed her eyes, oddly finding the weight on her body more comfortable. She took a moment to think about investing in a heavy blanket for her home, and finally closed her eyes.

A few minutes passed and Clarissa was still awake. Loco; however, was out cold. Snoring. Clarissa could hear footsteps approaching and chose to feint sleep, curious what would happen next. Eyes closed, she sensed Dallas getting nearer. She steadied her breathing, but her heart raced. Then she felt his hand caress the back of her neck and his fingers lightly scratch into her hairline. It made electricity travel across her face, excited by his touch. She released an accidental heavy exhale, pure reflex from relaxation. Dallas continued to stroke her hair, brushing it away from her ear. She felt his breath against her skin.

"Goodnight." he whispered, then lightly pressed his lips against her temple.

She wanted to reply. She wanted to flip onto her back. Grab him by the head and pull his lips to hers. But she remained still, reminding herself to breathe normally. She heard Dallas stepping away. Loco slowly moved off the couch and followed after him. And then Clarissa was finally alone. The storm outside continued on, but it seemed extremely weak compared to the storm brewing within herself.

Clarissa stayed on the couch; alone, for what felt like an hour. She wanted to get some sleep. But she also wanted something else. She wanted to be next to him. The man who came into her life. The man who met her at the oddest time in his own life. Under normal circumstances, they never would have come this far. She was grateful they both were abnormal in their own ways. Another means that made them connected.

An eruption of thunder shook her to her core. The next wave of bad weather was approaching. Thunder and lightning never really bothered her. But this one particular evening, it made her feel differently. She removed herself from the couch, still wrapped in the blanket provided to her. Clarissa stepped lightly towards the master bedroom door. She hoped it was unlocked. She hoped she could enter and spend the rest of the night with him. Her hand reached towards the knob and tried to turn. It didn't. She reminded herself the new hardware might require a little more force. She tightened her grip around the knob and rotated her wrist.

POP

The inner workings did as manufactured, allowing her to push the door inward to gain entry. The room was dark, almost as black as the deepest caves in the world that never see any type of illumination. A flash of lightning helped her see where the bed was located. She started to speak but the thunder that followed muted her words. When the rumbling ended, Clarissa cleared her throat and tried again.

"Dallas? Are you still awake?"

Loco's tail started to thump against the covers from her spot in the bed, happy to see the woman in the doorway. Dallas moaned a little. He apparently did fall asleep but was woken by her presence.

"I am now. You okay?"

"I can't sleep."

The storm outside produced another explosive atmospheric discharge. It caused the entire house to vibrate.

"Yeah, I can see why."

Clarissa approached the bed. She felt the closer she got, the less likely he would reject her question.

"Can I..."

Before she could finish, Clarissa felt Dallas take hold of her hand. She didn't even realize how close to the bed she actually was. He pulled her inward and Clarissa slid under the covers, laying down next him. The bed was as comfy as she imagined. But being next to him made it better. His lips pressed against hers, tongue just barely trying to invade her mouth. She unlocked her jaw, and let him in.

Dallas rolled Clarissa onto her back. She didn't feel the full weight of his body on top of her petite frame. She knew he was being careful. But she yearned for him to crush her in all the pleasurable ways possible. His lips left hers and move along her face, down into the crook of her neck. She felt his teeth play bite at her flesh and she gasped. Instinct overcame her and she ran her nails up and down his back, guaranteed to leave marks. This time his teeth took a firmer grip into her skin, guaranteed to leave a mark as well.

Clarissa hissed and Dallas pulled away. She could immediately tell he was worried he hurt her. Instead, she sat up and pushed him onto his back in the same spot she just left. She reached for the edges of the shirt and sweat-shirt covering her torso and pulled them up over her body. It was the first time in forever her bare breasts had been seen by a man. Dallas reached for them and started massaging her orbs. Clarissa moaned at his touch, surprised it wasn't as coarse or forceful in comparison the last time she was with a man. He could have rivaled any of her lesbian lovers with how he touched her body.

She leaned in and started kissing him in return. Her tongue tried to force its way into his mouth, but his was already pushing between her lips and licking at her teeth. While lip locked, Clarissa ran her fingers through Dallas's hair, trying to grab fistfuls of it to take control of the kiss. His recently close-cut hair style prevented this. Dallas; however, did not have this problem. His fingers ran through the young woman's hair with the greatest of ease. Whenever she felt her hair start to tangle in his fingers, she took great relief Dallas noticed the resistance as well and stopped. Clarissa never liked her hair being pulled.

As their faces were pressed against each other, Clarissa noticed something else pressing against her leg. It grew harder and harder with each passing second, and a few times she felt it actually pulsing against her through the sweat pants. Dallas's cock was throbbing for her, and like so many firsts of the night, she was turned on at the thought of a guy being sexually attracted to her.

Clarissa broke their kiss and her lips began to journey across his chin. Down his neck where she licked at his adam's apple. Further along where his throat met his sternum. Between his pectorals and onto his abs. She could feel his breathing change as she grew closer and closer to his underwear. It made her throb between her own legs. Dallas's abs were shaking uncontrollably just as her hot breath was right on top of the edge of his cotton confines.

"Stop!" he panted.

Clarissa looked up to see him staring into her eyes. He never blinked while he gazed into her soul. She immediately wondered why he told her to stop when she knew he was really enjoying himself.

"For once, you deserve to enjoy yourself."

She knew what he meant and started smiling. Clarissa recalled previous conversations they had and how it was apparent she was always the giving person in the relationship, but often never receiving. In multiple aspects, but more often than not, certainly romance and intimacy.

Dallas sat up and returned the girl to the mattress, this time laying on her stomach. He straddled her body and Clarissa could clearly feel his hard cock pressing against her. He leaned in and started massaging her naked back, starting at the base of her spine and working up towards her neck. His palms squeezed and released her shoulders while his thumbs rubbed against the back of her neck. When the muscles in her neck loosened, she felt Dallas change tactics and use his fingernails against her skin. It tickled, but just barely. It made every bit of her skin come to life but further relax all at the same time. Her eyes started to close and realization struck her quickly.

"Dallas, if you keep this up, I'll fall asleep."

Her comment was responded with his lips on the back of her neck. His hot breath spreading across her skin. She felt nearly the full weight of his body on hers, the long forgotten but easily recognizable throb of his still hard cock pressing into her butt cheek. Dallas kissed down her back eventually making it to the edge of her sweatpants. Clarissa felt his fingers hooking into the elastic. Not just the pants, but also the underwear he loaned her. Clarissa arched her rear and Dallas pulled everything away from her pelvic region. All of the cotton slid down her legs and off her feet. She was now completely naked in front of a man.

Dallas gripped her by her ankles and rolled her onto her back. Still holding her ankles, he pulled her body down to the end of the bed, her rear and torso still on the mattress. Dallas was standing at the end of the bed. He also still had a grip on her ankles and straightened them upward.

Clarissa's toes curled in reflex when she felt his lips on her arches. She laughed but restrained from kicking the nose off his face. He didn't stay there long as his mouth move past her heels and traveled along the inside of her legs. It was agonizingly slow but she knew... no... she hoped and WILLED him to where his lips were going. Dallas's head lowered further and further until he was kneeling at the end of the bed. Clarissa's legs opened with her thighs resting on his shoulders, her heels tapping the middle of his back. Her legs were shaking as the heat from his breath warmed her glistening pussy.

"Please." Clarissa moaned. Her swollen clit on the verge of exploding.

Dallas's mouth descended on her pearl and rolled it within his lips. Clarissa howled in pleasure. Another first in forever. It had been far too long since anyone went down on her. For years she received sexual pleasure either through masturbation or from the end of a strap-on inserted into her pussy while she plowed away into her future exgirlfriend. During her relationship, her ex never ate her pussy. Hell, she never was fingered by her ex. That's how it worked in their relationship. One was all give. The other was all take. Now Clarissa was on the receiving end of such amazing attention.

Her clit danced between his lips and made her hips buck into his face whenever he sucked on it. Every flick of his tongue made her breathing shift from its norm. She welcomed each tap against her clitoris, even at the temporary cost of her ability to breathe. Clarissa grabbed her breasts and twisted her nipples to keep from crushing his skull between her legs. She felt the pleasure building and a natural instinct to grab at his head took over her. Her nails sunk into his skull as he licked and sucked on her clit more and more. She was close. So very close.

"I'm gonna... I'm gonna..." Clarissa clenched her eyes shut and moaned out loud.

Dallas knew what she was trying to say and continued on. Clarissa inhaled deeply. The orgasm was beginning. Her whole body went stiff. Dallas knew what was happening to her and stuff as much of his tongue into her pussy, her nether muscles squeezed on his palate. Clarissa came harder than she had in a long time, thrusting her hips into his face and forcing his tongue to go deeper and deeper into her passage. His nose rubbed against her pearl, and each exhale of his nostrils blasted it with pleasurable heat which heightened her orgasm. It lasted much longer than she thought possible and enjoyed every second of it.

As the orgasm ended, Clarissa rubbed her hands all over her body, including her face and up into her hair. The sensation was too enjoyable to forget. To let die out. She wanted it to last for as long as possible. A loud crashing of thunder knocked her out of her euphoric state and made her squeak in shock. She looked at Dallas, and he looked at her. Then both broke into uncontrollable laughter. Aside from the storm everything was going far better than thought possible.

"Thank you," Clarissa spoke "I really REALLY needed that."

"It's not over yet." Dallas responded.

The man stood up and removed his underwear, revealing his rock-hard cock. It pulsed and twitched. A slight amount of pre-cum drooled from the tip. He approached and ran the tip along Clarissa's nether lips and tapped it on her sensitive clit. Her nectar started to coat his dick until he believed it was good and ready for her. He aligned the crown with her entrance and pressed inward. It felt better than she ever remembered. Having his dick in her surpassed any toy in existence. Actual skin on skin shattered every memory of past sexual encounters. She secretly longed for this to happen, and finally she was getting what she wanted.

The storm outside erupted with another explosive clap of thunder. It caused the house to shake, sending its energy through the foundation, up into the man's legs and caused his cock to vibrate in Clarissa's wet pussy. Nature was on her side, sending a wave of pleasure throughout her body. Dallas angled his cock and the tip pushed into her elusive g-spot, something nobody was able or willing to find in forever. The pleasure doubled and her head fell back against the pillow, eyes briefly crossing for a few seconds.

Dallas pumped his cock in and out of her body. Slowly at first. Clarissa loved the pace. It allowed her to feel every inch of his rod all throughout her pussy. She closed her eyes and bit on her bottom lip, a sign of enjoyment during her times alone. Dallas rocked his hips into her a little faster. The sound of skin smacking skin echoed in the bedroom. Clarissa became more audible, something that even surprised her. Another orgasm was building and she found herself begging for it to strike.

"Oh God! Oh please! Please, Dallas! I'm gonna' cum! Please!"

The man; no, HER man, pulled himself out of her body which she responded with a feral groan of disapproval. He pushed her further up the bed and climbed in with her. His body on top of hers, he reentered her super sensitive passage. Her pussy welcomed his cock and was right back on the edge. He lowered his torso against hers. Their shared body heat was euphoric for the both of them. Clarissa felt Dallas kissing next to her ear and heard him whisper to her.

"Go ahead, Clarissa. Cum with my dick deep inside you."

His words had the desired effect she yearned for. Like a kinky sex slave awaiting verbal approval, her body responded as if commanded to. She came good and hard all over his cock. Her innermost muscles fluttered along his shaft. Clarissa's anal ring flexed in unison as the orgasm was much more intense than she prepared for. She exhaled in spurts. A combination of Oooos and Aaaaahs, all of which sounded like music to Dallas's ears. He pumped in and out of her all throughout her orgasm, further heightening its intensity. When it was finished, Clarissa was left lying on the mattress. A shaking, trembling mess of post orgasmic exhaustion.