The Connection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another week passed and another Sunday came. Clarissa was on her couch tying her shoes when she heard a knock at her door. She wasn't expecting company, but a smile grew on her face as she guessed who it was. On the other side was Dallas along with his faithful companion.

"How's it going?" he asked.

"I'm good, just getting started with my Sunday stuff. What are you two up to?"

"Sunday stuff? Guess I've caught you at a bad time. The pup and I are gonna' go for a drive. There's a back road I haven't driven on that leads to the next city. Maybe walk up and down the Boardwalk if it's not too busy when we get there. Was gonna' ask if you wanted to come along with us."

The invite took her by surprise. She actually wanted to go and spend some more time getting to know her new friend. But sadly, her responsibilities prevented her from doing so.

"I wish I could because I'd love to get out for a little while. But I've got stuff I have to take care of today. Otherwise, it won't get done."

Clarissa went on to explain her plans for the day. She wanted Dallas to know she wasn't blatantly blowing him off. She was grateful he was a very understanding person. Almost too understanding. But it showed his maturity. Before he left, Clarissa did something even she didn't expect to do. She searched her truck for a pen and paper and gave the man her phone number. Her intuition knew he wouldn't abuse it in his possession. And it would help allow them to make plans in the coming future. Shortly after, Dallas and Loco left for their mini road trip. Clarissa wasn't far behind them, getting started on her Sunday chores. Later in the day she received her first text from him, and it made her smile for reasons she didn't understand.

Throughout the week they messaged each other on their phones. The conversations were pretty basic. Each day covered what they both went through at their jobs, former and current. One day in particular surprised her as he mentioned wanting to tell her something but didn't know how, worried it would make her feel weird about him. She responded for him to come out and say it, reassuring him she didn't get any weird vibes from him.

Dallas then sent a handful of text messages discussing him having dreams about her the night before. Nothing disturbing or perverse, just simply having dreams she was involved in. One involved hanging out at the beach. The other was about them going hiking. Both activities she enjoyed in real life. Clarissa responded to his messages, mentioning how dreams could possibly mean something, just depended on interpretation. She would know. The previous night she had the exact same kind of dreams about Dallas, only from her point of view. She didn't want to tell him though, unsure how he'd react.

Two days later, Clarissa was emptying her van when Dallas and Loco came along. She was very happy to see the both of them. Dallas let his dog off the leash, allowing Clarissa to play fetch with the never tiring pup with a nearby stick. They spoke about many things, but Dallas started to poke a little into her personal life. Clarissa felt a stirring of guilt in her gut. She knew it was coming, the conversation she'd been avoiding. Nice as he was, she didn't want to lead him on. At the same time, she needed him to understand his place in their newfound friendship.

"I uh... I guess I should just come out and say it," Dallas spoke "I think you're very attractive, and for a number of reasons I'm attracted to you."

The fact he was so blunt about it still took her by surprise. In an earlier conversation he mentioned being a terrible flirt and wasn't one for wasting time. This moment proved it, and Clarissa knew she had to be upfront and honest about herself.

"I kinda' already knew that. I've known that about you since the very first day. When you came by my home with your dog. You're nice and all. But the truth is... I'm really REALLY into girls."

It took two seconds for him to respond.

"Really? What a coincidence. So am I! We have so much in common!"

His tone wasn't sarcastic, or meant to be rude. In fact, it made her giggle. Something nobody truly accomplished in a long time.

"I'm serious, Dallas." she started to laugh. "And I've been wanting to tell you because I didn't want to lead you on or give you the wrong idea."

"It's okay," he grinned, his skin blushing "to be honest I'm not really surprised."

"You're not? Really? Why?"

She expected him to start discussing things about her. Her choice in clothes. Her job. Her mannerisms. Anything that would come close to saying she was a stereotypical butch dyke.

"Being honest, there's so much about you that makes you an ideal woman for a guy like me to date. So many reasons for me to be attracted to you." He started listing just a handful of the reasons, all of which surprisingly warmed Clarissa's heart. "And with my rotten luck; when it comes to dating, well it kinda' makes perfect sense for you not to be available. One reason or another."

And there it was. The truth. It wasn't meant to be hurtful, and yet somehow it was. "An ideal woman". Someone felt she was just right for them, but they couldn't be together due to her attraction to women.

"Well, it's not the end of the world though." Clarissa spoke up "I mean we can still be friends. With the way my life is going right now, I think I could use a good friend."

"Yeah. Yeah, me too." he winked at her.

The rest of their time together played out like usual. This time Clarissa held nothing back, fully disclosing how she came to live in the community. About her previous relationships and trying to come to terms with moving on. Dallas was rather receptive, and provided his own insight into her life. She welcomed it, always willing to listen to others perspectives. As well as any advice she could follow but adapt to fully fit her needs.

Nightfall came again but things took a different route. Realizing both of them didn't have dinner yet, Dallas asked Clarissa to go get food. It was a welcomed change of their routine to which she eagerly agreed. A prior conversation revealed she liked sushi, and it was suggested they go to an Asian cuisine restaurant not far from where they lived. The meal was enjoyable, but the company made it better. It felt great to finally open up about herself to her new friend, even admitting to him there was a type of connection between them, but she wasn't sure what exactly it was. Dallas admitted to feeling the same, but she could tell he desired more. Something she couldn't give.

After dinner, Dallas asked Clarissa if she'd like to see his new home. It wasn't ready for him to start moving in his belongings, but they could drive by and get a look from the outside. She agreed, highly curious over what type of place he was about to upgrade into. His new home wasn't far from the restaurant, and even in the dead of night she could make out all the details from the outside. It was a simple house and in a nice neighborhood. A part of her felt very proud for him, knowing it took him forever to pull off this miracle. In time he would be living there, and she seemed interested in being invited over if possible.

The two returned to the apartment complex and parted ways a little while later. Clarissa finished up her nightly chores before trying to go to bed. For some reason she couldn't sleep. She was tired. Her body felt weak. Yet she couldn't go to sleep. She knew of one surefire way that would put her to sleep, but she didn't want to resort to it. Clarissa ran her fingers through her head, trying to convince herself of other methods that could help.

Counting sheep was ridiculous and boring. Chamomile tea never worked before but she kept a few packets laying around just in case. There were a few muscle relaxers in her medical cabinet, leftovers from when she hurt her back at work some time ago. But she didn't want to resort to taking pills either. Playing a video game would wake her up more than make her sleepy. She could do light cardio exercising but didn't want to disturb the neighbors. It also started to rain, so running outside was out of question. Clarissa listed a number of other things that might have helped, but in the end, they were all flawed. She really had no other choice. If she was going to get any sleep that night, she needed to cum.

Clarissa got out of bed and opened her closet. In the floor was a shoe box with black writing that read *In Case of Emergencies*. She laughed to herself, it wasn't an emergency, but it was certainly needed. She opened the box and retrieved the contents within: a white vibrator. The length of it was shaped like many generic sex toys, the base of it looked like the manual shift knob of a high-performance muscle car. A gear shift diagram designed into the knob as well. Laying back in the bed, Clarissa grabbed her phone and brought up the internet. She was quick to find something that would help her get off and settled for one of the many "never fail" videos of women fucking each other with a special type of toy. A strap-on dildo capable of "cumming" like a real dick.

She got comfy, laying on her back and pushing everything around her waist down to her ankles. Clarissa bunched up the covers to her bed so that her phone would sit upright. This allowed for her to use both of her hands on her body, rather than needing one to hold the phone. When ready she pressed play on her phone, and the porn began.

The video started with two women entering a room, both dressed like slutty school girls, complete with mini-skirts, nylon stockings worn up to the waist, and out of place stiletto heels. One was a red head; the other was blonde. There was a stupid plot to the video, something about a sexual performance enhancing drug meant for men which they obtained. On a dare, Blondie managed to convince Red to take one of the pills just to see what would happen to her. Because it was meant for men, Red joked it would probably do nothing for her, except maybe give her a rock-hard clit. Both girls laughed and Red swallowed the performance enhancing drug. Two seconds later Red was moaning and breathing heavy, massaging herself between her legs. Her hips thrusted against her hands as her moaning got louder and louder.

"OH GOD!" she screamed "SOMETHING'S HAPPENING TO ME! I FEEL IT! I FEEL IT! SOMETHING IS HAPPENING TO MY CLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!"

Her scream of shock ended as the camera cut to the perfect angle. The strap-on dildo *grew* from between her legs, poking out from under the skirt and creating a tent in Red's nylon stockings. The toy was so big it actually ripped through the nylon material with little effort. Blondie looked shocked and speechless. She moved close to her friend and reached for the newly grown cock. When her fingertips grazed the new appendage through the nylons, Red let out a loud moan and scream combination. Her new cock fired *cum* all over the place. Each rupture in sync with her loud grunts and moans.

Clarissa's hands were busy. One was under her shirt, thumbing at her erect nipples. The other was between her legs, gently pinching and rolling her swelling clit. Her breathing quickened as the video continued onward.

After Red's carnal reactions passed, she was consumed by an animalistic desire. She grabbed Blondie and threw her onto the bed beneath her. Her hand reached under Blondie's skirt. Using her fingernails, she tore a hole in her nylon stockings. She wasn't wearing underwear. Red knelt at the edge of the bed, pulling Blondie's body close to her. When she was close enough, Red leaned in and started licking Blondie's clit while she furiously jerked off her newly grown dick.

"Mmm, that's it," Clarissa whispered to herself "lick that pussy while you jerk that cock."

Red did as *told* and took Blondie's clit into her mouth, sucking so hard the blonde girl looked like her eyes were going to sink into her skull. Red released her cock and inserted two of her fingers into Blondie's dripping cunt.

"Oh fuck." Clarissa moaned, her own fingers entering her wet pussy as she watched the video unfold.

Red continued to suck on Blondie's clit while she fingered the girl's pussy. Blondie sighed and moaned in approval, getting wetter and wetter by the second.

"Oh God yes! Fuck me with your new cock! I want it!" Blondie chanted aloud.

"Mmm, yeah! I want it too." Clarissa added, her eyes half closed at this point "fuck me with that cock!"

Red seemed to listen to the both of them, pushing Blondie on her back and crawling in bed with her. Instead of fucking Blondie's brains out, Red straddled Blondie's chest and commanded her to take the cock into her mouth, making it nice and wet first. Clarissa grabbed her vibrator with one hand and brought it to her face, her other hand continued to massage her clit. Both women took their respective phalli into their mouths. Both made lewd wet noises as they did so through a combination of licks and sucks. Clarissa was more audible as her fingers entered her pussy a few times, just to keep her arousal alive. When Red was convinced her cock was good and wet, she pulled it from Blondie's mouth and moved back down the bed. Clarissa wasn't far behind.

Red got between Blondie's legs and started rubbing her cock between the woman's nether lips. Clarissa activated the vibrator, placing it on a low setting and repeated what Red was doing to Blondie. The tip of her vibrator tickled her swelling clit with each passing second. The teasing was welcomed and Clarissa watched Blondie rock her hips into the strap-on sliding between her pussy lips. The toy was glistening with both her saliva and her juices. Red took hold of the toy and aimed the crown right between Blondie's pussy lips, ready to push inward. Clarissa did the same after increasing the intensity of her own toy. She was ready, she needed it.

"Oh please, put it-" Blondie started.

"-IN ME, PLEASE!" Clarissa finished.

Red pushed forward and the strap-on slid into the Blondie's eager cunt. Clarissa flexed her wrist and pushed the vibrator into her petite body. She bit her lower lip, curled her toes, and started to tremble in her bed. She tried her best not to let her eyes look away from the women on her phone.

Blondie's legs were in the air, held at the ankles by Red. Red thrusted her hips hard into Blondie's body, the sound of flesh slamming flesh echoed rather loudly in Clarissa's bedroom. The impacts of her thrusts caused Blondie's high heels to go flying off her feet. Red rolled Blondie over, and took her from behind in doggy style. Clarissa adjusted the intensity of her vibrator, making it stronger. Red's thrusts became more aggressive, and the camera recording the two women zoomed in on their pussies. Blondie's cunt was drooling with her nectar. Even though the dick was fake, Red was an expert on how to use it.

"Suck on my cock!" Red shouted at Blondie from behind, pulling the strap-on out of the woman.

Blondie spun around on her knees and eagerly took the dildo into her mouth. Clarissa played along, pulling the toy from between her own legs and stuffed between her lips and down her throat. The vibrator was still on, rattling her skull. She had to laugh at herself. It reminded her of using her electric toothbrush. Clarissa turned the toy off licked and slurped its simple length and girth. She always liked how her own pussy tasted when she was alone and never received complaints the few times someone ate her out.

"That's enough, on your back." Red commanded, pushing Blondie's mouth off her cock and onto the mattress behind them.

Clarissa pulled the toy from her mouth and adjusted the vibrator to its highest setting. Red quickly shoved her cock as deep as possible back into Blondie's soaked pussy. Clarissa did the same with her toy, ignoring her tiring wrists. Red forcefully fucked her lover. The bed made noises like it was going to fall apart. Clarissa became lost in her own pleasure and opened her legs wide, lifting them off the mattress and her soles dangling in the air.

"AH! YEAH! YEAH, YEAH YEAH! FUCK ME WITH THAT NEW COCK OF YOURS! MAKE ME CUM!" Blondie shouted.

"FUCK ME!" Clarissa exhaled as well, imagining Red as her lover.

"OH, OH, MMMM YEAH, JUST LIKE THAT! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! OH GOD IT FEELS SO FUCKING-" Blondie moaned.

"-FUCKING GOOD! I WANT IT! I WANT YOUR COCK! MAKE ME CUM! I'M SO CLOSE!" Clarissa added.

Indeed, she was getting close to cumming. She could feel it in every inch of her body. Just one good orgasm and she would be so exhausted she'd fall asleep naked in her bed, toy sticking out of her if she came hard enough.

"I'M. GONNA. CUM." Red grunted between thrusts "ARE. YOU. READY. FOR. IT?"

"YES! OH GOD PLEASE! I WANT IT! I WANT YOU TO-" Blondie begged.

" -CUM INSIDE ME! PLEASE! MAKE ME CUM WITH YOUR DICK!" Clarissa shouted, forgetting about the neighbors all around her.

Her orgasm claimed her, making all of her body go rigid. Her eyes widened and her legs cramped. Her hands released the vibrator still deep within her pussy. It buzzed her throughout her entire orgasm. Her whole body shook for a few seconds until everything around her crashed. The toy slid out of her but she could still feel and hear it between her legs. Her neck and head twisted in different directions, riding out the pleasurable aftershock seizures. Clarissa looked to her phone, curious how the action was going to end between the two women on the screen.

Red pulled her cock out of Blondie, a puddle of fake cum oozing out of the woman's snatch. She jerked her dick as more of the fake cum fired across Blondie's body, coating her like sugary glazing on a donut. Blondie screamed as she orgasmed as well, a stream of female ejaculation arched out of her abused passage and splashed against Red's naked breasts. She shook violently for several seconds and finally went limp across the bed.

Clarissa envied the blonde because she could always relate more with the red head. She was always the fucker, never the fuckee. She wanted her pussy pounded like the blonde on her phone. She yearned for it. She wanted to feel THAT kind of orgasm. She made other women do it, including her exgirlfriend a few times. But she never came like that before. It was a life goal to experience.

Clarissa briefly reflected on her sex life and how much she was missing it. Even though she was always the giver in her previous relationship, there was something so much more to it. The feeling of happiness after satisfying her exgirlfriend. The intense feeling of cumming at the same time as her when using their strap-on toy. Being able to sleep next to her when it was over. Clarissa had to snap herself out of getting lost in those memories to avoid feeling sad. But it was abundantly clear, she needed to get fucked.

She ended the video, watching the final moments as Red's cock seemed to shrink. Returning to just being a normal clit. She tossed her dripping vibrator into her closet, successfully nailing the open shoe box from which it came. She closed her eyes and within minutes, she was peacefully asleep.

The next several days at work kept Clarissa busy. She became annoyed with her phone every time an alert came through. She wanted it to be from people she liked talking to, and not from those trying to hire her for a job. But when she got the chance to check her phone, it always made her smile seeing a message from Dallas. Whether it be him asking about her day, or him providing an anecdote about their mutual interests. Whatever it was; as long as it was from him, it made her happy.

One day Dallas messaged her and informed her he was going to be busy for a little bit, as his new place was almost ready for him to start moving in. A sadness overcame her. She became accustomed to seeing him about every other night while he walked his dog. Knowing he was now moving into his new home meant anything going forward between them would require real planning, and not pure improvisation or chance encounters. But she tried to remain proud for him, knowing a personal goal had become accomplished.