The Conquered's Choice Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zea screamed.

*******

Balia stared at the iron bars across from her as she sat on the cold rough dungeon floor. She noted the quality of forging and was impressed at the workmanship. The bars were close together, too close for most people to get their hands through, she thought. She hadn't had the chance to test that out on herself yet, she didn't want to give the guards any reason for raising their suspicions and she had yet to be left alone since she woke up.

She altered her focus to look past the bars catching one of the guards looking at her again, she held his stare with a slowly growing smirk, trying to give off subtle naughty hints. Maybe he had potential...

She had to keep her mind occupied, looking forward, planning. If she let it sit and stew she would be stuck looking backward and go insane.

She had never felt such revulsion. Such offence. Such... embarrassment, she was loathe to admit. And she was caught! By her own fucking warrior-maidens. THAT was almost as much dishonour as everything else. Betrayed by them as well as him.

She had killed two palace guards easily and quietly enough in her quick escape from the courtyard wall after she had fired the arrow, though she had stood in shock for too long after her otherwise perfect shot had hit Volren instead of Zarina. Why did he have to suddenly sit up like that? Then, three of her fellow warrior-maidens, ones she knew well, had cornered and subdued her before she could escape back into the streets. None of the others would speak for her or listen to her demands for specifically Kelvik justice back in the camp, instead of the palace dungeon. She felt betrayed by ALL of her clan that still followed that naive, soft-hearted fool they now called king.

She fought back a tear and hated herself for it. She hadn't even cried at her own mother's funeral and yet in the past few weeks that oaf had made her shed tears, profess what she thought had been love, and feel like some simpering farmstead wife instead of the warrior-maiden she truly was. She couldn't believe she had almost been ready to bear his child.

Balia thought to herself that she had never really known why she liked Volren in the first place. She had never intended to start anything real when she had amused herself with stealing his virginity all those years ago. His tactless and open admiration of her afterwards was annoying at first, but then she inexplicably found herself deeply jealous of any other woman that stole that admiration even for a second. She had lost track of how many girls she had driven off over the years, fucking him again whenever one of them entered the picture, just often enough to keep him available, and then heading off again to do as she pleased.

However, as Volren grew in size and talent and fame, there were too many to keep up with. When he suddenly became first-warrior she was impressed, but also annoyed that she would have to be more dedicated to him, or else he would slip away. Somehow through it all, he had gotten under her skin though, and although being queen seemed like a nightmare, she had admittedly been genuinely excited to be first-maiden to the chief, and his dedicated wife. Before that, she had never intended to ever settle down. There were too many other men out there with admiring eyes and hard juicy cocks to endlessly satisfy herself with.

That was what she told herself anyway, as she made eyes with the guard again, taking a bigger than needed breath and sliding her legs out underneath her as she sat up straighter.

He held her gaze a little longer and then looked away, perhaps with the slightest hint of a smirk on his own face that time as well. Good.

She knew she was beautiful. Probably still one of the fairest in Kelvia, though she was getting into her late twenties and she begrudgingly had to admit there were a couple of the younger girls that might finally have been getting more stares than her. These guards were used to doughy, pale, useless Alanari women though, like that bitch Zarina.

She moved her legs underneath her across the floor again, having made sure the rag dress she had been given slipped up to the top of her thighs. They likely had never seen a pair of legs so long, tan, smooth and muscular. His eyes took the bait, and she gave him a more serious, lustful look.

There were two of them though. That could be an issue. Or, maybe not.

She slowly stood up and took a few sauntering steps forward.

"Can I ask a question?" she said, in as sultry a voice as she could muster.

"We already told you no talking." he responded bluntly.

"You don't even know what I'm going to a-..."

"It doesn't matter, you've been given water and there will be nothing else until your sentencing."

"Which is probably going to be death," she said matter-of-factly.

The guard made no response, but she gave a satisfied smirk as she saw his eyes notice her chest press against the iron, she was fairly sure her nipples were hard enough to be seen through the fabric. She held his gaze as she discovered, with disappointment, that she could not in fact fit her hands all the way through the bars. Not a complete gamechanger though.

"If you were me, can't you think of one thing you'd want to do before you died?"

"I can see you battin' your pretty eyes at me, but if you think I'm opening that gate, you're in for some disappointment."

"Oh I don't think you'd disappoint me at all. Not as long as that cock of yours isn't too big to fit through these bars."

He gulped.

"Come on... I want one last one before I die. I'd rather wrap these legs around that cute ass of yours but I'll settle for just your cock through the cage."

He let out a long breath.

"What? Have you never taken a prisoner before? I'm sure you've heard other guards brag of it. It feels so good. I've taken one or two myself before. I remember a tasty young Zeflander soldier a couple years ago. We had him chained to a post and I felt bored. There's something about holding complete power over someone..."

"SHUT UP!" He barked.

Balia shut her mouth in disappointment, but it quickly turned into an excited smile as he suddenly swore and stepped forward unbuckling his belt hurriedly.

The other guard stared with an unreadable face for a moment and then left the room.

Balia grinned seeing the guard's hard cock spring out of this pants as he lowered them.

"Good boy," she purred, slipping out of the ragged dress and rubbing her clitoris and one of her nipples, watching him shuffle forward with his pants at his knees.

She turned around and grabbed the bars behind her bending over and pressing her ass tightly against the cage.

He immediately penetrated her with a desperate grunt and she let out an approving moan. The cage started to rattle as he fucked her through the bars. He had a decent enough cock and she closed her eyes and let herself savour it for a while, listening intently to his grunts and groans. She wanted him nice and worked up before she made her move.

She moaned louder as the cage door shook violently and he increased his speed.

Then, she heard another door open, and spun her head angrily, but still moaning instinctively as a group of others entered the room.

Zarina looked at her as she walked in behind the guard with several more soldiers in tow as an escort. She scoffed disgustedly seeing Balia bent over against the cage being pounded from behind by the guard.

"Pitiful," she exclaimed as she glided in front of the cell.

Balia let go of the bars and stepped forward straightening up and turning to face her. The guard growled in frustration with his erection still sticking through the bars, he slammed a hand a hand against the cage and swore, scowling at the other guard.

Zarina spoke to him, "Oh pull your pants back up and quit pouting. Your friend didn't sell you out, in fact he tried to tell us to wait, but I couldn't help wanting to come and see her debase herself."

Balia spit at Zarina, "YOU suggest that I debase myself? After your disgusting display last night? What type of people celebrate such a whore as their queen?"

Zarina squinted at her with a curious smile, "Why that is no way to speak of the beautiful Alanari tradition of the night of flames, and of your Queen expressing her love for her King. If you're not careful you might insult your closely bonded Alanari allies with such talk."

Balia sneered, "You are not my queen and your pompous weak followers should have all been driven into the ground under Kelvik heels as you deserve!"

Zarina only smiled in greater satisfaction as she shook her head. "...and you wanted to be Queen. Can you imagine?" she let out a soft laugh. "I don't think Volren ever really could. I certainly can't. At least I shudder to think. The enemies you would have made. The suffering you would have caused. I think maybe deep down you know it. Perhaps you've always known, considering all the basic responsibilities to your maidens you avoided through the years. And yet you stand here insulted, acting as if something has been stolen from you."

Balia spat at her again and lunged at the cage, "Don't you think for a fucking SECOND that you know a thing about me!"

"Oh, I know a few things. Perhaps not everything, but the other warrior maidens have been eager to tell me all about you, and your conceited, promiscuous history."

Balia laughed bitterly, "Rich words coming from YOU. You think your body is any more than a brief unfamiliar delight to him? You may have fucked him stupid for now, but he will tire of your vapid, soft uselessness soon enough."

Zarina narrowed her eyes curiously again and smiled patronizingly, "You think LAST NIGHT was when I won Volren from you?"

Balia rolled her eyes, "I suppose you think it was love at first sight on the plain?"

Zarina frowned as if confused by her stupidity, "Of course not. Love must be earned, Balia. Continuously. Not just assumed because you think you're the prettiest maiden in the village. If you had understood this perhaps you might have stood a chance. Instead I had him in my grasp months ago. Last night was just a final impatient gallop to the inevitable finish line. I had already won him from under your nose and you even watched it happen."

Balia crossed her arms and frowned in annoyance at her nonsense.

"...at least for the final few letters you did."

Balia gasped and stepped back in shock. "YOU! It was YOU he was writing to?! You double crossing traitor!"

Zarina laughed, "Balia... It is because of me that the Kelviks were victorious. I helped the only people you care about succeed. The realm is whole and at peace, with your people as the victors because of me. You should be on your knees thanking me."

"You should be arresting her!" Balia shouted at the guards.

Zarina gave a deep boisterous laugh. "The stories are already being woven of our love from afar, and my cunning and courage to rid the realm of the treacherous King Delvor. You think I would be careless enough to tell you a dangerous secret in front of these guards?

Balia simply scowled.

"I think you've embarrassed yourself enough for my satisfaction," Zarina said looking her over with a derogatory eyes. "I wanted to face you at least once, if nothing else to decide if I should feel remorse, if or when they put you to death. The fact that you haven't even asked me if he's still alive yet, is reassurance enough, I think."

Balia looked away, crossing her arms, "I don't care."

"...Yes you do," Zarina replied confidently.

Balia fought her eyes, swearing internally at them for threatening to make tears.

"Ask me," Zarina taunted softly.

"I don't care. I hope he's dead," Balia croaked.

Zarina scoffed, "A lie AND a contradiction in terms. You continue to impress me. Everyone knows you were aiming at me."

Balia tightened her mouth and took a shaky breath.

"Does it tear you up inside? Knowing you failed even in that? Impaling the one you love instead of me?"

"SHUT UP!" Balia lunged at the bars, grasping them with white knuckles and shaking the cage as her eyes finally spilled forth tears. "Shut the FUCK UP! You lying, treasonous, SLUT! I HATE YOU! AND I...HATE HIM!" she screamed, collapsing on her knees and sobbing.

Zarina kneeled down close to her, "...and a fickle love besides. Thank you Balia, for delivering him to me and making this all so much easier."

Balia stared at the ground in front of her and tried to control her breathing.

"He lives," Zarina finally said, "Your cowardly arrow seems to have gone high and to the side enough to miss his lung. However, it remains unknown what use of his left arm he will regain. I don't mind though. I still love him just as strongly, even if his days as a warrior are limited. It may mean a longer happier life together, if he will fully avoid the battlefield now. A life building a strong peaceful realm with a competent, wise queen to help guide him. A life that I will live with a much clearer conscience thanks to this little encounter."

Balia made herself not react, and continued to stare at the dirty ground below the iron gate.

"We will be wed later today. It will be a day and night of celebration, for all of the united realm, including your Kelviks, untainted by any thoughts of you. Then tomorrow, HE will decide your fate."

Balia tightened her mouth, and simply stared downward with an empty gaze.

"Do you have anything left you wish to say?"

Balia never moved.

Zarina gave a satisfied sigh, then stood up again.

"Let's go. I am hereby ordering you not to fuck her. Even through the bars. It looked like she was enjoying it too much. There are many, far cleaner whores for you to enjoy out in the city once your shift is done," Zarina said to the guard, and then finally left with the others without looking back.

Balia let out a shuddering breath and slumped back, sitting on the cold dirty floor again.

She felt defeated by hate. It consumed her and weighed her down. Hate for Zarina, hate for Volren, the whole city, even her Kelviks now. Hate for herself, for what she had let happen, for what she had done, and hadn't done. She sat and let it stew, wondering what the point of her feelings even were if she couldn't turn them into any action. Was she truly hopeless?

She finally looked up and saw the same guard, leaning against the wall, looking at her, a slight flush still painted on his face. He looked at her with a more derisive anger... but perhaps that was not the only thing behind his eyes. Eyes that kept staring at her.

30 minutes later...

"Ugh! Ugh! Ugh!" the guard huffed and angrily rammed himself against the cage and into her pussy as she pulled herself as tightly against it as she could.

"Ah! Yes! That's it! Be a man! She doesn't get to order your cock around! AH! You can fuck whoever you want! YES! Come on! Harder!" Balia moaned, spurring him on.

He worked his hips faster and she looked behind herself with a red, pleasure-filled face seeing him press his own contorted groaning face against the bars as they rattled.

She admitted there was a certain excitement to the situation, and was getting close to her climax, just the same as he was. It was tempting to let herself cum, but she needed to stop him before he did, and he was in the right position now.

She suddenly pulled away and spun, grabbing his cock tightly with one hand and shoving her fingers through the bars to grasp around his windpipe, hoping she could get them far enough through. She succeeded. He tried to pull away instinctively but let out a hoarse yell as her fingers tightened around the cartilage of his voice box and threatened to squeeze his cock right off his body.

"Open the gate!" she demanded.

He forced a high pitched stream of air through his constricted throat as he tried to pull away again, but only shook in intensifying pain.

"Reach your keys, on your belt, and open the latch." she explained bluntly, knowing his mind might be having trouble with even basic thoughts at this point.

He scrambled for the keys and her eyes widened in fear as he almost dropped them. Eventually his shaking hands worked the key into the lock and turned as agonized whistling sounds escaped his throat.

She finally smiled victoriously as the door gave way. She shoved forward and he toppled on to the ground, grasping at his throat as she quickly slipped out of the door.

She was pulsing with adrenaline, victory, hatred, frustration and excitement all at once. She knew she should go straight for the door, but the guard, lying on his back, with his cock still rigid in the air, was too tempting. She decided to complete her conquest on him, straddling him and impaling herself on his erection. She grabbed his hands overtop of his throat to keep them there, watching in satisfaction as he arched his back as she started to fuck him.

She rode him fast and hard, moaning ferociously as she quickly started to cum. She exhaled in triumph, grinding herself down him, using him to take out her frustrations with her pussy. She pulled off of him just before he came, moments later, bucking in his asphyxiated tortured pleasure, as she pumped his cock and made him cover himself in his own cum.

She stood up overtop of him watching him writhe on the ground. She considered killing him but decided to take pity and leave him to suffer his embarrassment to whoever found him. The other guard was just outside the door, having been convinced to give them privacy in order to wait his turn. He was not so lucky.

**********

Volren almost felt embarrassed as Zarina reached down to help him lift his left arm so they could stand, holding hands facing each other. However, the look of deep admiring love with which she beamed at him, erased any such thoughts.

He had never seen a more beautiful sight. His dear, sweet Zea shone in her wedding dress in a womanly perfection that the best painters in the world could never even imagine. It hugged her voluptuous figure in pristine white elegance, revealing the tender skin of her soft arms and the tops of her immense breasts rising and falling with a proud breath as she seemed as excited as he was. A necklace of shining Kelvik pearls adorned her slender neck. Her confident but caring face, flawless and delicate, smiled at him with a reassurance that almost made him forget the massive crowd that they stood in front of. Her wavy golden hair was adorned with a Kevlik marriage wreath, looking natural and at home on her head. He was adorned with another, as well as the Alanari rings that they had just exchanged.

They each stood and admired their new spouse as the cleric spoke. The ceremony continued, honouring both Alanari and Kelvik traditions in their words as well as their symbols. He was able to tear his eyes away from her long enough to see the looks on the faces of those surrounding them. The nobles from Alanaris were adorned with satisfied smiles. The Kelvik chiefs had proud grins. The generals and other representatives from the other regions who were at hand to attend, and the large crowd of citizens in the huge palace courtyard looked on. All seemed to watch with wonder and respect.

His injury had served to only make them more impressed. Rather than sour the mood it seemed to only add to the legend of it all, that he had even survived an attack on his life, besides winning Zarina's love, and not let it stop them from coming together in marriage to unite the realm.

It scared him to think how close it came to hitting her instead, had he not sat up to kiss her at the last second before it hit. She wore the small bandage on her upper breast like a badge of honour. He thought of it like a small flaw that simply reminded him that she was truly real and human despite her perfection otherwise. He had a much more unstable and possibly permanent injury, electric jolts of pain shooting down his weakened arm every few minutes from the wound on his shoulder. He would do it again a thousand times though, to save his precious Zea, to save the woman that he knew he loved.