The Constipation Clinic

Story Info
Hannah visits a shady place for a shitty problem.
2.9k words
4.06
3.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah stepped out of the shower feeling refreshed after a long hot day at the local flea market with Germaine and her troublesome toddler Gemeca.

Sharing joint custody with Germaine allowed Hannah some breathing room; the child was getting to be too much for Hannah, even though Germaine's twin sister was helping out with the rambunctious little hell raiser.

Despite being the sole webmaster of a popular softcore porn site, Hannah's stress levels were high.

Hannah didn't mind the blazing summer heat. It was the humidity that was killing her. Maryland in the middle of July was the worst time to catch a heat stroke.

Hannah had witnessed a woman pass out at the local convenience store from dehydration. She stood by and overheard one of the paramedics say that the woman was not only exhausted, but "terribly constipated".

The woman was in the public restroom trying to have a bowel movement. Hannah figured the straining must've triggered the heat stroke. Either way, Hannah didn't want to pay for an expensive ambulance ride.

Hannah dabbed her skin with a thick terry towel. Her coiled, wiry hair was still wet and cold beads of water dripped from her shaggy afro on to her shoulders, chest and down her back as she finished drying her body off.

She quickly dabbed her hair dry and went to work on her afro using an oil-based moisturizer. Once her hair was up in a bun, she went over to the toilet and sat.

Hannah let urine drain from her nether region while she felt under her breasts and under her love handles for any wetness that she might've missed with the towel.

Hannah felt her rectum expanding. She flexed her tummy muscles to get things moving. Then, she heard a low-pitched squeaking sound followed by a crackle.

PLOOP!

A tiny morsel of hard dark poop dropped into the toilet water. Hannah knew her anus was open, but nothing was happening down there. She got up and stood facing the bathroom door. She spread her cheeks.

Feels like another hard one, Hannah thought.

She didn't know how right she was. Only this time it was a compressed collection of solid clusters forming a cumbersome cord of fecal tension in her lower intestine.

With her cheeks still open, Hannah reached around and dug up into her open anus with her index and middle fingers. She broke off three dark morsels of poop and put them under her nose. The poop scent was faint.

Hannah leaned forward and dug into her asshole with only her middle finger. She broke off some more of the hard poop and looked at the rhombus black pellets.

God Almighty, she thought. It looks like lava rock.

When Hannah heard the doorbell, she tossed the poop pellets into the toilet, flushed them, and washed her hands.

She put on her sleep shirt and jogged to the living room to open the front door. It was Ella and Kenya.

"What's up girl?" Ella greeted Hannah.

"Got our sports cams?" Kenya asked.

"On the table," Hannah started for the kitchen while Ella and Kenya came inside.

On the coffee table were two boxes containing generic waterproof sports cams. Kenya quickly opened hers while poor Ella struggled with packing tape on the box.

"1080p," Kenya read off specs. "Full HD, WiFi DV Camcorder with a Monochrome LCD display."

Hannah cut a dry squeak of a fart. She dug into her ass again to rub her itchy anus.

"That ass belch sounded parched," Kenya said.

"I'm on my period," Hannah said, "and my dookie is rock solid. I'm passing little lava rocks."

"Heard of the constipation clinic?" Kenya asked.

Hannah stopped digging and wiped her dirty finger on her sleep shirt without thinking.

"What's that?"

"A healthcare facility for women," Ella said.

"Ella and I both went," Kenya explained. "We were both bound up pretty good. The doctors there were able to help us get all cleaned out."

"How did they help you?" Hannah asked, sceptical.

"First you get examined," Ella expounded. "You drink this special herbal tea that gives you the urge to go. Then they stimulate your anus with this muscle relaxing gel."

"Then you go ahead and poop," Kenya finished.

"What's in the special tea?" Hannah asked.

"I don't know," Kenya said. "It could be drugs to help your body relax. I felt pretty mellow while I pooped."

"Where is this clinic?" Hannah asked.

Kenya went into her purse and gave Hannah a card.

"Call first. Make an appointment."

---------------------------------------------

Hannah made a 5pm appointment for Friday evening at the Care For Your Colon Gastroenterology Center.

Hannah blew her hair out using minimal heat so that it looked straight. She wore a 70's style hippie headband over her smoothed down hair and picked the ends of her hair.

She wore a vintage inspired ringer shirt with black contrast rib detail at the neck and arm openings. She put on black yoga pants that she used for low-impact exercise.

The stay-put waistband didn't help the stressed higher back rise of the imported, moisture-wicking material that barely kept the tops of her huge butt cheeks covered.

The shiny black polyester spandex made Hannah's ass look sinful. At the ends of the slightly flared leg openings were Hannah's feet in black flip flops with unpolished toenails. She was overdue for a pedicure, but her period and constipation provisionally postponed it.

Around 4:45pm, Hannah pulled into the small shopping plaza where the clinic was located and instantly felt uncomfortable about it. She knew that the clinic was the store front with no sign. There was only a notice in the window that read: No Walk-Ins. Appointments Only.

Place looks rapey, Hannah thought.

She went to the door, pushed a button on the outdated intercom and waited for a response.

While Hannah waited, she reached down the back of her yoga pants and started digging in her ass.

"Yes?" asked a female voice.

Hannah yanked her hand out of her yoga pants, making the back of her shirt flip up, exposing the top of her butt cheeks to all who had eyes to lust for her.

"I have a 5pm appointment," she said.

There was a low-tone buzz sound. Hannah pulled on the door and quickly entered the clinic.

On the inside, the clinic was actually clean and looked very modern. It reminded her of a day spa she once visited with her mother. Hannah was instantly sold by the scent of aromatherapy coming from a diffuser in a waiting area that looked like a peaceful domicile for Zen meditation.

The busty brunette white woman at the window looked like she was dressed for a beach party in a back zip summer dress and knee high flat gladiator sandals.

"Can I help you?" asked the sexy receptionist.

"I have a 5pm appointment."

"Name?"

"Hannah Jones."

"I'll let Doctor Bismuth know you're here."

Hannah sat down, feeling poop pellets push against her already tightened anus. Low farts popped from her ass.

Bismuth, Hannah thought. I know that name...

Hannah felt the urge to reach around and dig in her ass again, but she refrained from doing so, took out her mobile device and scrolled through updates on the Watch Her Go website. Sales were only up 10% for the current month.

Maybe I should record this visit, Hannah thought.

The sexy receptionist came out holding the door.

"Doctor Bismuth will see you now."

Hannah followed the receptionist to the back of the clinic. There were several sliding doors in the hallway that reminded her of an Oriental restaurant she once visited.

Hannah was shown into one of the rooms that had a hospital curtain on a silver track for privacy and a cozy-looking electric-powered massage table capable of tilting for draining treatments. There was also a single woven bedroom chair with a stepping stool in front of it.

The home décor seemed to serve no purpose at first glance, but Hannah got curious and inspected the chair.

She first put her right foot onto the stepping stool.

That's redundant, she thought.

She turned around, sat down and discovered that the seat pad was vinyl, providing no ample support for her.

Hannah got up and spun around, failing to see Doctor Vincent Bismuth enter with his clipboard.

Dr. Bismuth instantly remembered Hannah when he ogled her huge round ass in the yoga pants.

His dick swelled with blood making his erection rock solid like the fecal marbles stuffed in Hannah's rectum.

God Almighty, Dr. Bismuth thought. That phat ass...

Dr. Bismuth watched Hannah further inspect the chair that had subtly integrated into furnishings of the room.

Hannah removed the vinyl covered foam seat pad to find a removable plastic pan beneath it. The plastic seat was ergonomically shaped. She smiled at the clever design.

"It's a commode," Dr. Bismuth said to her.

Hannah turned to him with the foam seat pad.

"Women actually use this thing?"

"Yes," he said. "In fact, my girlfriend came in and used it not too long ago."

"Your girlfriend?" Hannah asked.

"Kenya Brown," Bismuth replied.

Hannah cocked her head to the side.

"Kenya Brown is your girlfriend?!"

"Well, she's my fiancée."

"You two are engaged?! She never told me!"

Bismuth put his clipboard down.

"How you been, Hannah?"

Hannah put the foam seat pad back.

"Besides being on my period and being unbearably constipated, I'm good. How are you?"

"Good," Bismuth said plainly. "So, you've got dry stool in your rectum and you want to get cleaned out?"

Hannah felt tightness in her tummy.

"You're not sticking a tube up my ass, are you?"

"This is not a colonic, Hannah. The purpose of this clinic is to stimulate the bowel to pass stools naturally."

"I wish my mom was here," Hannah said. "She's better at explaining this shit."

"I'm sorry about your mother."

"I'm my mother now," she professed.

"You do look a lot like her."

"I have her big ass, don't I?"

Bismuth was about to say something inappropriate, but he declined with a laugh and a head nod.

"How's your daughter?" he asked.

"Little hell raiser. She throws things, talks back to me, and has a fit when she can't get her way. But, when she's around her father and her aunt, she's a sweet little angel."

"She's a Gemini?"

"She's psychotic, like her grandmother."

Bismuth bobbed his head and smiled.

"Okay. Put on the gown and we'll get started."

Bismuth made the massage table straighten out while Hannah went behind the curtain and removed her clothes.

She didn't bother to put on a bra or her thong before she left the house, knowing she'd be ass naked anyway.

She removed her newly bought sports cam from her bag and looked for a discreet place to put it.

She came back to Bismuth in the hospital gown with the back out. She waited until he left the room and quickly found a place to stash the sports cam.

Hannah chose a copper flower pot with a large leafy common house plant on a stand directly across from the massage table. She clipped the sports cam on to the flower pot edge and hit record. The red light on front flashed.

When Bismuth returned holding a tray with a paper cup, Hannah got up on to the table, ankles crossed. He then held the disposable cup before Hannah.

"Drink," he said.

Hannah, smitten by the handsome gastroenterologist, had completely forgotten what Kenya had told her about the "special tea" and drank the minty-tasting brew down.

After the receptionist came in and picked up the tray, Bismuth motioned for Hannah to lay down on her back.

She did this and stared up at the ceiling while he went to work with his hands, massaging her tummy.

"Do you feel pressure?" he asked.

"Yes," she answered.

Bismuth touched around the left side of her belly.

"Oh my God," she gasped. "Right there."

Bismuth rubbed the area around her navel with such poise that it was making Hannah drowsy. What she didn't know was the tea that she drank was a stress relief blend that promoted ease from tension in the human body.

Hannah's limbs slowly became warm tentacles of good feeling. She felt at peace, like she didn't want to get out of a warm bath. Soon, Bismuth's hands on her skin made everything between her vulva lips slick and moist.

"Know what I'd like right about now?" she asked.

Bismuth put on powder free examination gloves.

"If you ate my pussy while I pooped."

"Turn over," he said. "On your knees, face down."

Hannah did as instructed and instantly felt her anus open up with ease. She heard poop pellets dropping as the front of the tale tilted up to accommodate her head.

A wedge-shaped orthopaedic pillow was put under Hannah to support her chest and tummy, the vertex of the pillowed nestled snug into her pelvic area.

Bismuth pulled the gown away and beheld Hannah's lovely round ass as it popped farts and dropped dark little poop marbles from her congested anus. He lubed up his left index finger with a clear warming gel.

He played it safe and stood to her right side; standing directly in front of the open ass of one particular Asian girl once caused him to get spattered with projectile poop.

The sports cam had a clear view of Hannah's open butt cheeks as Bismuth went to work on her anus, massaging the opening, causing those dark poop pellets to drop.

Hannah curled her toes as his finger rotated in her back passage, making her pussy lips open up, exposing the pink ribbed meats of her vagina that was oozing with a thick white mucus that signified great arousal.

Hannah wanted so badly to rub her clitoris, but she fought down the urge while Bismuth started to dig dry poop out of her butthole. When he removed enough of the loose pebbles, he moved aside and watched.

Hannah had a frighteningly dark hunk of fine-grain fecal groundmass trapped behind her anus, and it gaped her brown eye open to the size of a silver dollar.

She pushed down on the igneous impaction.

Bismuth watched in awestruck silence as the black beast emerged from her depths, then stopped halfway out and just hung there, defying gravity and reason.

Hannah lifted her head and turned it so that Bismuth could see her eyes. She batted her eyelashes at him as the massive, dense solidified poop wobbled in her open ass.

She lifted her head and supported her upper body on her elbows atop the wedge pillow under her.

"That's some hard dookie, isn't it doctor?"

Bismuth only bobbed his head. His erection was already leaking precum, and he didn't know how much longer he could hold back his load.

Hannah reached around with both hands and held her butt cheeks open. This made the turd move a bit more, but not enough to clear her anus.

"Can you help me out?" she asked.

Bismuth knew exactly what to do and used the index finger and thumb of his gloved hand to grip the turd.

The stool was warm, and it felt like a wad of ceramic clay that had been balled up and heated with fire.

Bismuth lightly wiggled the rock-solid turd, feeling Hannah's rectal walls push on the colon-stopping clay.

Hannah put her head down again and pushed with every ounce of her being, breaking the monster off at four inches. Her anus remained open and it troubled her that she still felt full, like she wasn't finished pooping.

"Is it all out?" Hannah asked.

Bismuth quickly took out his pen light and shined it down into Hannah's open anus. He could see the wet pink spongy meats of her rectum and smell her dirty innards.

And there at the very bottom of her rectum where it curved into the start of her sigmoid colon was the rest of the poop mass. Still holding the pen light, Bismuth got his medical scoop instrument and put it down into her hole.

He lightly tapped the surface of the fecal mass with the scoop end of what looked like a utensil for removing gall stones. Air hissed from Hannah's open rectum prompting Bismuth to pull out and abandon the mission.

"Am I finished?" she asked again.

"No," he nodded. "It's all down in there."

Bismuth removed the poop pellets from the table along with the large piece of stool he managed to dislodge. He kept his focus on the larger piece. It had the circumference of a 3x6 pillar candle and the weight of a 10 ounce soup can.

Hannah turned over and sat on the table.

Bismuth brought the tray of poop to her.

"This all came out of your body."

Hannah smiled at her crude creations while Bismuth explained what he did to get her to go.

"Guess I'll be coming back here," she said.

"You still have a lot of stool in there, Hannah."

Hannah cat stretched, arms in the air, legs out.

"Is it possible to have a stroke from pooping?"

"In this heat, I wouldn't doubt it."

Bismuth took the tray of poop away.

Hannah got off the table, back of her gown open.

"Can't wait to have your finger up my butt again, doc."

Bismuth watched Hannah go back behind the curtain before he quickly left the room. He entered the nearest unisex bathroom, pulled out his dick and stroked it until he blasted rich, creamy semen all over the toilet seat.