The Contract - Sexy CEO Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She peeled off her first stocking, gratefully rubbing her leg, before unclipping the second from the suspender belt.

When she was called in at lunch, she found a relatively crowded room but everyone had left an open passage to the table from the door. The chair was sat on top of the main table but was not as precarious as it sounded when written in the contract. The chair they had chosen was a plush, comfortable low seat usually kept in reception, with short solid wooden legs. This sat happily over two rectangular tables; it wasn't going anywhere and giving an impression of a throne.

It was not an erotic experience walking in and she needed a hand to help her up on to the table.

Once on the table, she found she was high enough to survey the room. Several of the men were sat on cheap plastic, stackable chairs and the rest were stood leaning against the walls. The two girls were at the kitchenette section involved in a quiet conversation whilst waiting for the microwave to ping.

Watching everyone's faces though as she shifted her skirt up and hooked her fingers into her panties... that was extremely erotic. A nervous smile to herself, but the fascination of everyone for her was building her adrenaline. All eyes were on her despite where they were actually facing at that moment.

No need for words, every single one of them then trailed their conversation to silence, which made what she was about to do seem even more daunting. The heat in her body felt concentrated only in her face; she tried to ignore it, tossing her hair back with fake confidence and holding her head high as she stood before them.

As she sat on the bed, now several hours since then, she still felt the erotic humiliation reddening her face. Even now, she couldn't believe she had seen it through rather than run crying and embarrassed from the room.

Keeping her eyes fixed on a spot on the opposite wall, she had pulled down her knickers and unhooked them from her heels before sitting on the plush red upholstery. Before nerves took her motivation, she then spread her knees as wide as they could go, and introduced her hand to what was surprisingly wet. Using two fingers, she spread her lips and displayed the hot pink interior for everyone before her.

A couple of the younger ones moved slightly on their spot, looking for the angle. The older ones tried staying aloof though they were obviously just as captivated by what she was doing, shuffling on the spot and obviously unaware of how to cope with this level of erotic spectacle.

Opening her jacket with the other hand, she had then freed a breast and cupped it hard imagining the delivery driver's hands from the previous day gripping her.

She then centred a third finger onto her clit and rotated it, before dipping it into the extremely wet well beneath.

The squelch could be heard around the room as though an echo. Her head had been playing so many games with her, creating stress and worrying about what she was going to have to do, that she hadn't given much thought to what her body needed. As much as her brain had been arguing against this and desperately trying to find a way around it, her body had then betrayed the fact that she actually found it a major turn on.

Closing her eyes, she thought about the fact that every single one of the people before her found her erotic and desired her; had ejaculated over her, some had actually fucked her. She had tasted so much spunk, some dripping into her lunch as she ate, that she had felt it was becoming a food group. They had treated her as a slut and a pet.

All of them found her a turn on; mental images still in their heads when they were home later and judging by the bulges in many trousers right now, several of them were going to be wanking themselves very soon over what they were seeing, whether on their own in the toilet, or over her whilst she was still seated on the chair in front of everyone else or in her office later.

Feeling more turned on than she had ever felt in her life, mouth open and her eyes now tightly closed, her body shuddered through an orgasm, stilettos pointing up in the air and distantly aware that she had produced her own squirt which liberally coated her hand. Two of the closest employees had taken a foot each and held her legs wide, allowing her to rest them whilst discouraging closure.

Was that applause?

Her breathing was all over the place and her heart rate off the charts.

A soft hand with long nails was between her legs now, her own hand removed and placed on the arm rest. The new hand was insistent, the fingers gentle. A hand on her breast; at her nipple. Teasing. Playing.

Fuck.

She had needed to cum again.

Fuck the fact that everyone was watching. Hadn't the contract stipulated only one orgasm? She would accept the punishment if needed; she was going to cum again. Somebody... probably several of them, were encouraging it. That couldn't be her fault then.

She opened her knees now for the mirror and saw that her lips were still quite swollen after the multiple orgasm episode and smiled to herself. That experience had been the most intense of her life. The public theatre orgasm, though appearing a humiliation, had turned out to be absolutely mind blowing. Having all those people watching and facilitating, had been one of the most wrong but erotic moments of her life.

Even now, she felt her pussy pulsing slightly at the memory.

Since then and her journey home, she had come to the conclusion that the contract still wasn't correct. As she ran her finger once more over her open and wet slit and lay back on the bed with her head full of the week, she decided that she would ask for a renegotiation.

Instead of sitting in that chair, surely she could just kneel on the table!?

12