The Contract - Sexy CEO Pt. 03

Story Info
Fantasy CEO making up for a mistake.
3.2k words
4.53
4.3k
4
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/25/2023
Created 04/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still my fantasy, not reality.

The Contract - Sexy CEO Pt. 03

It had been twelve long and exhausting weeks, and on that last Friday morning, she woke to the bleep of her phone alarm as usual, 5:30 seeming surprisingly light outside.

Blearily, reaching to turn it off, she felt the usual ache in her muscles and the familiar, if pleasurable strain in her jaw.

This was the last day.

She rolled onto her back and regarded the ceiling above her, mixed emotions coursing through her.

On the one hand she felt relief.

It had been a very long and sometimes arduous journey of self discovery and hard work in the pursuit of her redemption. There were times that she had literally spent all day on her hands and knees, or bending over with her mouth full of somebody's cock and so many times having a pussy rubbing at her nose it was almost creating a sore spot.

On the other hand, she felt despondency.

Being the focal point of complete attention had been a heady addiction. Knowing that everyday, her entire department had been going to work appreciating her slutty sexiness had been extremely moreish, meaning that each day, she had put more and more effort into presenting herself to the absolute epitome of desirability.

Taking feedback and requests had helped create alternative looks on occasion but it had been the most fun she had had at work for a long while. Some days they wanted heavy mascara and bright red lipstick for a sexually aggressive look, and on others they wanted pigtails and cutesy attire. There had been never any time for boredom and she enjoyed meeting the requirements, learning to enjoy the experimentation. Clothing expectations had stayed pretty consistent in lingerie or minimal body coverage and stiletto heels had always been a requirement, though boots had been requested repeatedly as well as shoes with more overtly sexy designs.

Ironically, as much as the amount of actual paper work that she was having the opportunity to do had gone down, the productivity of the department had sky-rocketed. Business was extremely healthy, the sales team particularly motivated and the whole department was now on track for a substantial quarterly bonus. This necessary interlude had done its job and kept everyone focused... but from now on, it was no longer needed.

Looking around her room at multiple business suits hanging from the wardrobe handles, she felt sadness. Frowning, she couldn't believe it after the initial worry of having this challenge. Sadness that today was the last day of her punishment. Looking up now at the ceiling rose, she reflected on her journey from nerves and uncertainty to complete assurance in her capabilities and with the side effect of feeling in better shape than ever before in her life.

It had been a roller coaster journey of self discovery.

There had been the inevitable lull in expectations of her as time had gone on. Peaks and troughs; she had assumed that as soon as the initial excitement was over as everyone had taken at least one turn with her, it would even out over time.

After initial interest and focus, it was natural that impetus would dwindle. She had felt her role was to keep the enthusiasm going so as no one regretted their decision and had acted in the best interests of her team with regard to it.

She was aware that no one can be all things to all people and that she wasn't necessarily going to be everyone's fantasy, but that didn't mean she didn't have to try. Wearing a brunette wig, for example for the second in sales, had kept him happy. A variety of lipstick colours for another for his blow jobs and a leather strap harness top on occasion for the lead workshop supervisor who had a penchant for bondage gear.

The usage of her had gone well and on average she had met and exceeded all targets and goals set by the contract and she had more than completed all the sections and stipulations.

The people at the office had gone through six weeks of utilizing her for their every sexual whim. Whilst at times some had trailed off temporarily with fatigue, others had rallied, and vice versa, meaning that on average she was still being used four or five times a day.

During the initial burst of interest when it had all kicked off, she had been approached ten to twelve times each day by most of the department for their sexual gratification on quite a rapid rotation.

Attitudes had developed over time and for a couple of people, it had been a major learning experience. They had gone from being shy wallflowers to assertive and confident. Predominantly, this was the younger members of the team. Some of the older ones had been a little more blasé in their attitudes but maintained the spirit of the original contract and one or two still seemed to be punishing her with their particular remits.

The older woman, for example, still liked to stay on top, but a couple of times over the weeks, did come to work with her own strap on dildo. There was almost a perverse delight in fucking her several times on one Thursday when she had seemed agitated for some reason. Bending over and accepting it without complaint whenever she walked into her office wearing it; licking and sucking it wet first each time, and waiting patiently for her to tire or reach her own nirvana whilst breathing through her own excitations and denying herself her own orgasm. She often heard the woman fingering herself whilst she was thrusting in and out of her, and smiled happily knowing that she was still onboard with the contract. The rubber always felt deep against her cervix when she eventually groaned through an orgasm each time.

Some things had changed slightly. The contract hadn't defined certain things completely, which meant that over time it had become the younger office girl's role to bring her down to the work shop on her leash.

So the shy girl who had started by keeping her moment of fun strictly for the closed door of the disabled toilet, had become very eager and adept at wielding her power each and every day and far more open with the gratification she took.

After a couple of weeks, the younger girl had encouraged her to walk on her hands and knees through the offices, which wasn't an ideal scenario. Negotiation had followed and a compromise found that saw her sink to all fours from collection in her office and for most of the way and then to only to take to her feet for the stairs to the grubbier workshop. She had regularly been face fucked at various locations on the route down, the younger girl pushing herself against her mouth until she had had her relief whilst she remained still on her hands and knees.

With her skirt pulled up higher and her panties pulled down on an occasional whim, it had meant further afternoon fuckings from the men who were excited by the vision of a sex object on a leash being led each time by a younger girl in her own progressively higher and more daring heels.

She had initially hated the idea, feeling that it was too demeaning, but the obvious tenting in the trousers of the men she passed and from that particular viewpoint, she invariably moistened beyond anything she had ever experienced. Then of course, as the younger girl found her own self confidence, the young man on the work floor took an interest in her.

It had since become a more usual practice for her utilisation almost as a fluffer for their copulations and an expectation that she performed an efficient oral clean up afterwards for both of them.

Until something happened which she still felt annoyed about, even now.

She had been told to lay on her back whilst the younger girl had sat over her, facing her feet. She had briefly wondered if she was about to get reciprocating attention until the girl's new boyfriend, the lad from the workshop, had come up behind them both and popped his erection inside her. From her vantage point, she had watched his member jab at her pussy lips a couple of times, before she took the initiative to give everything a lick, whereupon, she watched them spread wide and accept the shaft immediately up to the hilt.

Fucking her, his balls repeatedly smacked against her forehead. This was surprisingly erotic and she started seeing if she could get her tongue inside between her pussy and his cock whilst the younger girl got the furious and energetic attention.

The humiliating part was that they had chosen her desk to do this on and she was lying in a mound of order forms and the cost analysis she had been working on. Several documents had been creased beyond use and annoyingly had to be rewritten meaning a late finish that evening.

Despite the fact that her own knickers had long been thrown in a corner and her legs opened, her six inch heels scrabbling for purchase on the moderately sized desk to keep herself comfortable, she had only been finger fucked intermittently, but never licked. Desperate for some attention too, it was all she could do to remain composed and to stay on task. She was well aware of the delirium that she and the lad were causing the girl, as were everyone else in the building, judging by the volume of her screams and cries. She couldn't help but compare her to the girl who, a short few weeks earlier, was too timid to even want to show her pussy and took her bonus hiding in the disabled toilet.

Now, it seemed obvious that she didn't care who knew of the pleasure she was recieving.

A couple of times he had slipped out of her pussy and had almost taken out a tooth as he had plunged into her mouth accidentally instead with the same vigour. The resultant blast of cum, deep inside her pussy, a condom the last thing on their minds before the excitement of fucking over their boss' mouth, had taken several moments to reappear, leaking out and taking several swallows to finish off.

That had happened just before a routine expected theatre performance orgasm, and the memory had meant a very swift cum then in front of a lot more people. Theatre performances had varied between being seated up straight and looking out over the sea of faces, and being told to stay on hands and knees, her open slit displayed to everyone. Practicing arching her back downwards whilst resting her head on the table meant that she could reach through between her legs and show them all where she touched to create her own excitement. A couple of times over the weeks, she had even managed to squirt, to a lot of applause and commands for an encore.

Licking it up from the table under command and without complaint had turned many of the men on and had meant for several fuckings that afternoon.

The position also served for a punishment on one day.

Lying in the bed now, she ran her hands under the covers over the flat of her belly and round to her buttocks, wincing slightly at the feel of the bruise which still remained on her left cheek. She had worn it proudly since receiving it as a badge of honour on her skin, and smiled now at the memory of the lead up to getting it.

It had been the delivery driver's fault who had wanted a fuck from her. A little too eagerly, she remembered bending over the desk for him one topless Tuesday, her heels creating enough height for the tallish man, her breasts swinging beneath her and her hair falling some length now around her shoulders.

She had met him in the outer office and had been directed right there to position herself between the two office girls. Her mini skirt had seemingly automatically risen above her thighs, the suspenders she had chosen that day the most expensive and exquisitely detailed making her feel ultra feminine and desirable. Her knickers were lacy and almost transparent at the gusset and the younger girl had lazily and almost carelessly pulled them to one side for him. Her long fingernails had grazed her clit as she did so whilst maintaining most of her attention on the office paperwork. It had made her offhand exposure right there even more dirty somehow and as the driver had fed himself into her, she knew she was going to be in trouble.

He had taken her swiftly, unable to contain himself, reaching around to hold and squeeze her breasts and pinch on her nipples, and then hold her hips rigidly for an uncompromising pounding. He had hit the necessary spot repeatedly and with the required girth to make her feel totally filled.

The older woman had then grabbed her swinging leash to stop it from dancing on the desk and taking out the inbox, then kept an extremely firm grip on it for the duration of her fucking, her body held immobilised.

Everything seemed perfect at that moment. Even the salacious comments of the girls to each other across the desk about how slutty she was whilst effectively restraining her in that position, had aroused her. She had shuddered through her own climax during his ejaculation to the gleeful delight of especially the older woman who immediately called her out on it.

Thus the bending over in the staff canteen for punishment had become a spanking from everyone. The indignity of maintaining the position over the table with her skirt up and knickers around her ankles was tough to cope with; the variety of strokes she took with multiple implements even more humiliating. She felt many different hands. One used a belt and somebody had brought in a cane.

She couldn't quite believe that there was a cane on the premises and could only surmise that it had been brought in a while ago in hope that this day would come.

She was positive that it was the cane that had caused the bruise though her submissive headspace during that period of time put everything around her in a fog of delicious hysteria.

The surprise was that not one of them had hit her overly hard and actually, the glow of her bottom felt more erotic than painful. She felt it a shame when eventually told to stand up, to face the group and to compose herself to apologize to everyone for her cum without permission, the heat on her bottom matching the heat in her face.

She clenched her knees together now and felt the pull of flesh on her outer labia, the excitement of that time still creating a wetness now and for her heart to race a little at the memory.

And then of course there was today to look forward to and finish with.

What they wanted today was not part of the original contract and purely a request that she was happy to acquiesce to.

Revealing Friday.

They wanted her to drive to work, spend the day there and drive home... all the while dressed only in specifically selected attire.

Rolling out of bed, she sat up and looked at the ottoman against the wall with the products ready. They had taken a collection and bought her what they wanted her to wear. Amongst other things there was a lace quarter open shelf bra, a corset and the piēce de rēsistance, a pair of Louboutin shoes with the tallest heels she had ever seen.

Of course she had agreed, not really thinking about the potential consequences of driving to work in bright daylight with her breasts on show, but her car did have a dark interior. Walking to and from her car was going to be tricky but not insurmountable. She would probably be out before most people were up and she would return home late that evening. The works' carpark to the building was going to be the tricky distance, they had not allowed her a coat.

She didn't care though.

She was feeling on cloud nine.

Her body was in perfect shape, her breasts had captivated interest for 89 days, her entire leg length shown every one of them for maximum effect, the sinews and muscles in her thighs and calves stretched to the epitome of perfection, and her hair growing to a perfect wave of long blonde beauty.

So, with a heavy heart, she made her way to the bathroom to complete the usual ablutions and to make sure that her pussy was the softest and cleanest shaved as she could get her.

Full make up and a touch of rouge on her nipples to emphasise her public nudity later; she had used almost a can of hair spray to make her hair look perfect around her face.

The breasts sat perkily in the lace quarter bra, her waist cinched in with an elegant corset attaching to 5 denier stockings and then long black silk gloves on her hands and up her arms. She felt a million dollars standing in the shoes too. Looking in the mirror, she felt like a high class courtesan with her breasts and crotch the only exposed areas of naked flesh.

She widened her stance and traced her pussy lips with her gloved finger, feeling very excited for the day ahead. The route from where she parked the car to her office building was a very exposed fifty yards past another industrial unit to their own. She had to hope that she was one of the first there and would have to be one of the last leaving, otherwise there might be requests for her services from interested parties next door too.

Needing something to take the edge off her emotions but not daring to get her new gloves wet (and realising that deferring leaving for work was the worst thing to do) she picked up another stiletto shoe to rub the smooth pointed toe against her clit and fuck it slightly in and out of her pussy.

Closing her eyes now, she recalled having to do this exact same thing one previous time following a request from the sexy delivery driver. The younger girl had been wearing it at the same time leaving her to do all the work whilst she lazily sat with crossed her legs, seated in her office chair, watching her with a horny expectancy on her face. The driver couldn't resist playing with himself at the scene he was watching and she had hoped for a mouthful when she heard him approaching his orgasm, but he had deliberately missed and covered the majority of her face with his spunk.

Heart racing now, this would only take a moment, her lips opening far too easily around the shoe tip with each thrust.

She would get to work when she got to work.