The Cop

Story Info
Being a old(er) guy, this has always been a fantasy of mine.
762 words
4.39
5.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Driving home alone yet again in the wee hours of the morning after an unsuccessful night out trying to find a guy or gal to have sex with, I took the quiet, unlit back roads that meandered through the wooded hills.

My peaceful cruise through a darkened nature was interrupted by flashing lights behind me...

I was being pulled over, damn it! I wasn't drunk or anything, though I did have a few, and had partaken before going out, and a joint when I left the club. But, legally, I was probably "impaired".

I pulled over at the next safest gravel spot and awaited my fate.

In usual fashion, The Cop took his sweet time before getting out of his cruiser, and performing the typical slow gait towards my driver's door.

My window already down, The Cop asked for my license and registration. I handed them to him, and he read my name aloud from my license.

Instead of walking back B to b the cruiser as they always do, he ordered me to get out of the car.

He led me to the passenger side and opened both the front and rear doors so that we were standing between them facing the car.

The Cop instructed me to out both hands on the roof of the car. He proceeded to pat me down, and when his hands reached my ass, it seemed like he took a second or two longer to move on.

He slowly moved his hands over my hips to my front. It felt like he was feeling me up more than frisking me.

He made his way down my leg and back up the other, again reaching around to my crotch.

The Cop said, "Seems like you're enjoying this, Bitch!" as he grabbed my now hard cock.

I couldn't deny the all-too-obvious. My cock was at full mast and throbbing. Apparently, I was enjoying his hands exploring my body far more than I had realized.

He told me to sit on the seat of my car. I did as I was told, and was now at eye-level with his zipper, which he lowered in front of my face. The Cop unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his uniform trousers, letting everything fall to his feet, revealing a close-cropped impressive cock, long and somewhat thick, as it flopped out, the head tapping the tip of my nose.

The Cop didn't have to say a word. I took his beautiful member in my hand and stroked it, gently at first, but quickly firming my grasp on it.

He placed a hand behind my head and moved my face towards his enticing manhood.

I dutifully opened my mouth, and let my tongue lick its length and encircle the head just under the cap at first, then over the tip, paying particular attention to the slit.

I slid my eager mouth over The Cop's cock, withdrawing a bit to give his head a strong suck, then taking a litle bit more of his glorious pole into my mouth each time I moved down its length.

I had finally bottomed out and had his entire sex deep in my mouth and throat until my nose brushed his abdomen just above the base of his cock.

I began bobbing my head on The Cop's fuck stick, giving him what I hoped was the best cock-sucking he's ever had.

I was obviously doing a good job of it. It didn't take long before I felt his dick pulsing in my mouth.

I loved what I was doing... I loved his cock. I didnt want this to end too quickly, yet I wanted to taste his cum. I wanted to savour it, before swallowing his seed.

I quickened my speed, fucking his cock with my mouth.

I grasped his ass cheeks with both hands, and pulled him as deep into my mouth and throat as I could until I felt The Cop's hips thrust forward and begin to unload his cum into my eager mouth.

He kept thrusting, pivoting his hips with each until he felt he had no more to give. But, I had kept my grasp on his ass cheeks, and held his delicious cock in my mouth, sucking until his manhood went completely soft, and finished by licking off the remnants of his load as I withdrew my mouth from his now emptied, flaccid tool.

The Cop backed up, pulled up his pants and fastened them and his belt, saying, "You're free to go. But, Bitch, I expect to see you this time tomorrow."