The Corrupting Commission Pt. 05

Story Info
Sara watches Lara's obscene transformation...
3.3k words
3k
2
1

Part 5 of the 14 part series

Updated 08/15/2023
Created 08/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Sara's perspective

Oh no...

I knew it was because of my commission, even though I had not believed it, not truly, not before. But when Lara had gone as if to strike the Fae, to get between them and their prey, I had not been able to stop her.

"Lara! Lara!"

My words fell on deaf ears as Lara shifted her weight, grunting and groaning, looking down at her chest as if in confusion. It was as if she realised what was happening to her and her body at exactly the same moment that I did -- and that may well too have been because of my commission, the story that I'd wanted written.

Why had I ever said that I wanted it to be a reality?

"Unff... What..."

Lara looked down at her chest, her hands shaking as she reeled, rubbing her skin, the nipples thickening up and showing through her shirt as it strained and strained and strained. The shape of her nipples led the charge as she grabbed at her tits, all red in the face with tears threatening, but I didn't know what to do to help her, not as her shirt started to strain and rip, tearing slowly along the seams.

And there was me, helpless, turned on and hot under the collar, wanting to do something but unable to stop the course of my creation. I didn't know what to do, watching in horror as they grew, ripping through.

She screamed and I wasn't quick enough, even though I knew that the Fae would make it even worse for Lara if she fought back. Guilt twisted in my stomach, yet it was as if I was a passenger to my own fantasies, hungry for it and not really knowing what to do, how to take the transformations for myself.

I almost threw myself in front of the strike, yet I stumbled. I don't think, even afterwards, anyone even noticed. For it was not as if Lara was spared or saved.

Lara whimpered and parted her lips, yet I did not catch what she said, not with blood roaring in my ears. She tried to press her breasts back down as another flash of light leapt from the Fae's fingertip as I watched, transfixed.

But I didn't think it would go that far, not as Lara cried out, at last, for real help, her fingers soft and wobbly, weakening and flopping about as if they had no substance left to them at all.

Almost like they were becoming...

"Oh..."

I didn't want to think that far, grabbing her arm as I dug my fingers into it, but only felt light softness. Lara wobbled and slumped to the ground, steadied, kind of, against the sofa, though I didn't think that she really felt me there, trying to hold her up. I lifted her arm, a part of me no longer caring if anyone saw me and thought that I was acting strangely, for there seemed to be no strength in her arm at all, not anymore. It hung, noodle-like and limp, and her legs didn't seem to have much substance to them either, fat and lumpy, bags of flesh.

I sucked in a breath, her shirt hanging open roughly across her newly exposed chest, knowing that I should not have stared. Yet shrieks and gasps broke Lara's lips as her arms and legs, all in perfect tandem shrank down and down and down, almost making a "sucking" noise with how swiftly they slurped right back up into her body. Yet all that flesh had to go somewhere, even if it was, seemingly, something straight out of one of my fantasies, the points of her arms and legs, where they would have connected to her body, before, blooming up thick and full.

Into breasts. Her limbs... No, she didn't have limbs! Her shirt caught under a breast on her chest, so huge that it had to be uncomfortable as the fabric dug into the underside, and I snapped into action. Well, the kind of action that was a little performative, for I wanted to be there too, hands fluttering around her, acting like Lara as, well, I wanted to be respectful of her and her space.

I didn't want to touch her, not when her body was turning into breasts...

Oh, but I so very badly wanted to touch her too. My body burned as I tugged at her shirt and watched the Fae smirk, the transformation progressing, the swollen breasts growing and growing and growing at her arms and legs.

It was hard to help her stay upright, even with jealousy twisting around my heart. I tried to grab her sides, but the huge tits on her chest made even that difficult. I wanted to feel the pulsing, throbbing tit-flesh, yet Lara had not consented to my fantasies! I wanted it more, so much more, even more than Ciri's deviously feline fate, transformed into a mountain lion and quivering back in the corner.

"Lara... Oh... Lara..."

Words streamed forth under my breath, but there was nowhere, not truly, for them to go. I grasped at her weakly, using what was left of her shirt to try and hoist her upright, but the squishy breasts tickling out from her shoulders made that even more difficult. Propping her up like an object was really the best I could do, but I was still left with the aching heat of her, her body so much hotter than usual, in my palms.

Sensation was king and I couldn't make anything of it, reflexively clenching and unclenching my hands from fists. Yet her legs shrinking had another effect -- shrunken but fat. Her arm-tits were free, kind of, but her trousers still bulged tightly around the breasts that her legs were becoming. For a small breast, of course, could have fit into the leg of each pair of pants, but, well...any more than that, hm...

Oh, how I wished it was me, even as Lara whimpered, eyes wide, the trouser leg tightening increasingly around her growing breasts.

"No... Please..."

I didn't know what she was begging for and, again, I went for her hand to comfort her. If only it was me instead of her, if only I had been quick enough to get in front of the strike. And yet I hungered for all that was happening to her too, the bulging ripples in her body, how what flesh I could see looked like something was moving under it, pushing out through the skin. It didn't seem to hurt her, however, and there were no little bone cracks like what had happened to Ciri.

"It's okay, Lara, I'm going to, I'm going to try to help..."

Yet I didn't know if I could, for it was not as if Lara had permitted me to touch her, not like that. But there was so much spilling tit-flesh everywhere, one of her arm-breasts growing to the size of a football, the nipple poking me in the arm... I just couldn't help accidentally touching her all the time!

I strained at her pant legs, ripping them, fingers digging in. But my eyes glanced between her and the Fae, even as the breasts thickened up more and more and more. Her trousers were still on, around her waist, but I'd managed to tear the thinner fabric, to do the best that I could before it got too bad. Taking her trousers off just seemed wrong, even then.

Maybe there was no "right" thing left for me to do.

Lara twitched to the side and I tried to shoulder her gently back into place, without touching her too much. Just how would Lara react though if I grabbed the breasts, digging my fingers into them, that bulged out of her shoulders? It would be the best place to hold onto her, but she'd think I was a freak!

But poor Lara... I was envious of her, that was true, but nervous bustled and churned in the pit of my stomach. For something to do, while Lara bore through the itching, aching stretch of her breast transformation, I got back down to work at the legs of her pants, her underwear sticking up above the waistline of her trousers. If I could just a little more, even though the fabric was reinforced around the crotch...maybe I could make things just a little bit easier for her...

Yet I was not to know what was going to happen to Lara next, what would have me sitting back on my butt, dumbfounded, in horror, gaping. Even Ciri would not have known what to do to help, if she had been in any kind of position to do so. It had always been, in our lives before, Ciri who could leap into action, the one who could always find a way out of things.

Her face darkened in odd patches -- not too far removed from her natural skin colour. And a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach, for it had all been pulled from the fantasy of my commission, after all, told me what was happening. Even if I could not put it into words, propping Lara up with a little less care for touching her breasts. As much as those were still growing, fattening up and bulging out, there was something far more intoxicating for me to focus on.

Yet...I seemed to be the only one that noticed. Lara was too overcome, perhaps, with the loss of her limbs, wriggling and squirming, her lips apart, though a strangled, gagging noise came forth.

Of course, however, Lara had to see sooner or later, for her tongue was thickening up, wiggling and waggling back and forth in her mouth, as it lost the curve and the flexibility. She gagged and moaned around it and my hands reached for her, not knowing what to do, how to comfort her.

"Aghhhh! Nnngghhh!"

Her groans changed as her lips fattened up, squeezing in closer and closer together until they could not help but seal over. Yet there was still that bulging shape, the flesh that was drawn from within her mouth, to tease forth, even as they fused. For it had to have somewhere to go and I swallowed as I licked my lips, my tongue moving around my mouth and running around my teeth.

The moment was what I yearned for, what I craved, unable to tear my eyes away from Lara's face. I wanted those for myself, the throbbing bulge of what her mouth had been aching out and out and out. My fingers twitched, wanting to touch my mouth and lips, but I was transfixed by hers, eyes travelling up to Lara's.

For something was wrong there, even as she wiggled, but her voice had been taken from her as a humungous horse cock forced its way from her mouth, bulging out into a shape that was more familiar to me. There was even a faint outline of a medial ring and a fatter, flatter flared head growing too, the heat of my arousal pounding within me.

Her eyelids though... There was something wrong with them, seeming heavier, pulling together.

Oh...

I couldn't moan aloud, though I didn't want to scare her either, not as her eyeballs seemed to fuse, changing colour. How much could she see? It was hard to see by the horse cock bobbing from her mouth, but they seemed to be melding together slowly... Or more that the lower lids were becoming sacks, heavier and fuller by the second, though that was just due to my knowledge as to what was happening.

Oh, but I wanted it too... I wanted to lunge for her, to grasp those tiny but growing balls below her eyes -- one pair below each one, tugging and pulling uncomfortably at her skin as they grew.

"Nnngggghhh, mmmmph!"

Poor, poor, Lara... She didn't know what she was going through, blinded slowly, her mouth silenced. But for her groans, of course. They were greatly muffled as something happened to her mouth inside, perhaps fusing completely closed so that she did not even need to swallow anymore, though my guts twisted.

Ah, jealousy was a wanton beast. I gulped, glancing at the Fae. Even then, I was tempted to ask the Fae, for I knew what they could do, to transform me too -- but I had to be there for Lara! And for Ciri too! Though Lara's transformation was terribly worse for her, broken, heaving, grunting and groaning, her words silenced while she slowly lost her vision too.

Her lower lip, or the flesh that would have been there, spilt down, my fingers twitching. I wanted them, all of them, all over my face -- more horse cocks and balls than that! Oh, but maybe I was greedy, so very greedy, wanting something that so many in the world would have hated, would have been terrified of. And that was why it should always have been me and not Ciri or Lara, or anyone else for that matter, who transformed.

I think my decision was made, even then. But Lara's transformation still had to play out, forcing me to hold back every drop of desire I had in me, though I was lucky, even then, that Ciri was not looking at me. Even the Fae had their eyes fixed on Lara, all so they could see just how her transformation progressed, everything in effect despite what Lara wanted. There was no way for her to escape and she could only let it all play out, enduring, her breath catching. Somehow, she still had nostrils, though they were tiny in comparison to the monstrous beast of a glorious horse cock bursting from her lips, her eyes swollen into cock-like shapes too by that point.

Ugh, but the balls weren't sitting right either! All I wanted to do was to fuss with them, to let them hang and settle more comfortably for her, for the wrinkling folds of skin were not quite right, even as they filled out. But I didn't want to scare her -- and it was all my fault that it was happening to her, after all. If I could have taken it all instead of her, I would have, wincing a little, though no one noticed the twitch in my face. I could probably have been full-on masturbating and moaning and no one would have seen still, focusing entirely on Lara, the subject of the Fae's magic.

Yet Lara squirming, oh... Oh, to be like her, a prisoner in her own form. For it was how all the transformations came together that was the most beautiful thing, the wobbling horse cocks swelling from her face, flexing as they filled out, her eyes blinded completely... Without her limbs, Lara had become merely a sexual object, the breasts on her chest larger and heavier, rounding out like exercise balls, though they almost seemed to be a passing thought in the grand scheme of things.

Trapped... Unable to escape... Not able to see or taste or do anything at all. Movement was denied to Lara, perhaps able to wobble and jostle herself around, but no more than that. Maybe she would get pleasure from her breasts, for there was no telling, to me, just how sensitive they were.

And I would have loved it dearly too, if that had been me. I would have let it roll over me, even if it was scary -- even terrifying. I could admit it too, even as I watched pre-cum bead at the heads of the cocks, the ones bulging from her eyes leaving nothing behind, just smooth, throbbing cock-flesh. There were a few mottled splotches on them too, but it was the achingly beautiful form that I loved the most, wanting them for my own.

If I had more than enough pleasure to distract myself... Yes, I could very happily exist as an orgasm machine for the rest of my life, my breasts aching, tingling, taking in every light sensation that throbbed through me. The cocks would jet off, painting me and my body in cum, spurting everywhere -- oh, but I'd definitely want more of them than just the three! So many cocks all over and breasts too that there was no space at all elsewhere for the rest of my flesh, not in any way, shape or form.

If I was going to be transformed, after all, I'd want to go all the way. There would be no holding back for me, even asking the Fae to transform me, knowing that every spell that they cast was like a curse, something that could never again be reversed.

Lara made me hungry for more, wanting my eyes to be lost too, the bulging orbs to transcend into something more too, something even better than something that could see. To hell with sight, I didn't need that. I wouldn't need that, no, not if I was bold enough and brave enough to leap into the unknown, to well and truly let my fantasies rage and reign wild and free.

Sometimes, even for me, that was the hardest thing of all.

And then, Lara finally orgasmed. The beading, throbbing drops of pre-cum suddenly bloomed, fountaining from her mouth-cock first and then the fully-formed ones taking the place of her eyeballs. Cum splattered in long, heady spurts, making me gasp, reeling back, marvelling at just how voluminous it was. I could barely believe it and I had to bite my tongue, wanting to leap in and let it flow through my fingers.

And I almost, even then, asked the Fae to do the same to me. Not because I wanted to take any attention from the others, not because I wanted to do the right thing, but because I wanted it for myself, greedy and lusty and aching with raw, wanton need. I had not even known, quite honestly, that it was possible to feel that needy, but I felt it then, watching her, desire rising inside me.

I had not known what was going on with Ciri, of course, despite my initial suspicions. But with Lara it was different. I understood that there were no limitations at all to the transformations, as cum dripped down her tits from the cocks jetting off, forced into desire, into arousal, her body and mind rebelling against what could only be considered inevitable.

Yet it was up to me to try to change the course of things, to try to help. Being debilitated, like that, like Lara had been, could not be the first thing that I asked for, drawing the Fae's attention to me for better reasons. Because maybe, just maybe, there was a way for me to make things better, to appeal to their better natures -- the natures that loved having a willing human to play with and use their magic on, toying with a human's form.

Maybe my friends weren't doomed...if I doomed myself.

I would help as much as I could. And I already knew what to ask for.

I just had to get the order right, all with the Fae's whims at play...

Continued in part six...

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMare9 months agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Inflated Desires Ch. 01 A demon is summoned but corruption ensues...in Fetish
Mind Deviancy - Breed Ring A magic ring runs rampant at a family dinner.in Mind Control
A Bad Day Made Better His girlfriend gives him a blowjob...in Fetish
Cuckold's New Family An anthro dog and husky mate, while the beta is left serving.in NonHuman
Cuckold's New Life Life changes for an anthro red panda cuckold...in NonHuman
More Stories