The Corrupting Commission Pt. 07

Story Info
The Fae marvel at Sara's lust for extreme transformations...
1.5k words
1.6k
1
1

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 08/15/2023
Created 08/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

The Fae, Laurel's perspective

What... I'd never had a human quite like her before! Not that we had come out of the forest in such swathes before, of course, but the humans had to be put back in their place. I blinked at her, watching the excitement on her face, the flushed heat, how there was even a little prickle and sheen of sweat on her brow.

No... Never before had I had a woman that wanted to be transformed like that, who wanted to be transformed and broken, rendered less than ever, her body nothing more than a toy for me to place my whims upon. And, I had to admit, it was so much more interesting when a human asked me to transform them too. It just made the nature of magic a lot more intriguing and her leaving the choice of what to transform up to me was curious too.

I chose her hands first, the balls and penises... Ridiculous! I'd never heard of any human thinking of such a thing, but I had an idea, just an idea. I took it slowly, though the transformation started with a flash, my power lancing into her as I watched her. I was less interested by far in how the transformation played out and more in her expressions, how I could practically taste her fear tangled with excitement in the air.

I wanted to see her squirm, enjoying the twitch of her lips, how she sweated, a bead of it rolling down her brow, close to her temple. I doubted that Sara even noticed that -- yes, I had heard her friends calling her that, but they would never know my name, the name of power. She squirmed, shifting her weight back and forth, but her attention landed on her hands, the focus of the first transformation I was set to give her.

"Go on, girlie," I breathed, though she didn't have to hear me. "Take it all in..."

Her expression twisted and her lips parted in a small, sucked-in gasp. Oh, I liked that. I poured my magic into her, forcing her to feel everything, how the magic filled her body, growing new flesh and matter where there had not been any before, but that was all in the way of it. It needed to be so, after all, to allow the testicles to bulge, slowly forming, growing inside her palms before they would come out.

I didn't want to give pain, no... Not when she was being amenable and I cared not that she could see my smile too, how it stretched my face. The drawing back of her body, how she reeled: even that was delicious. It was at that point that Sara must have realised that she couldn't bend her fingers of her own free will anymore and I loved that too, letting her feel the weakness flow down through her entire hand. It would be strong in other ways, of course, but nothing useful to her.

Let her feel it all. Let her bloat with lust, flowing through her body, taking the place of blood in her veins, adding more to her than could ever have been imagined. I was hungry for it, the desire of transforming not something that any Fae could set aside -- and I had never tried to satisfy my thirst for mischief quite as we all were that night. Something had called us, drawn us from the forest -- and there was no going back from there.

Not with a target like that before us, my lips twitching even wider as she whimpered, holding her hands up before her. Oh, so she wanted to see everything, did she? Well, I'd keep that in mind for later...

There was time. Plenty of time.

The testicles swelled and distended, hanging lightly from her palms: one, two, three, four, five -- all pairs, so far. And I wanted one big pair right there in the middle, all as her eyes widened even further, practically bulging out of her skull. If I had not been enjoying the twitching shifts of her body, the little panting breaths, her pounding heartbeat, all so much, I would have laughed at the comedic effect of it.

It was good that she was expressive, drawing back as her fingers grew longer and longer -- oh, no, I wasn't going to keep them small! And she took in the sensitivity too, shaking her hands, bumping the wobbling, bloated cock fingers into one another as she tried to pull away from it.

"Mrrrooowwwwwl!"

The damn cat cried out, but I waved it off, ignoring it. They had been a start, but the second woman had been my focus. I wouldn't interfere with the cat as long as it didn't bother me.

Sara didn't look like she could do anything much other than to attempt to cope with it all, panting, looking down, the increasing weight of her cock fingers growing up to eight inches long and then longer, seconds ticking steadily by, pulling her hands lower and lower. They weren't really hands anyway, not as the cocks pointed down, gravity pulling the fat, mushroom-shaped tips there, though there would be more still.

And the best was still to come as her cock fingers and balls could not be mistaken for anything other than what they were. Even I tipped forward a little more, wanting to see just how she played it out, how she took it, though she gasped and looked up, blinking rapidly, straining through any means to control herself.

The cocks throbbed up to ten inches and twelve inches, though I'd made it awkward for her too. For not every single one was the same length, not as I forced, with my magic, the balls to churn and pulse with cum too, showing her what more was to flow through her. Though the stupid girl did not seem to understand, blinking dully and dumbly at her hands, lips parted in a moan. As fascinating as it was for me, I couldn't believe that she was actually getting off on having her hands transformed, so I thought I'd ramp it up a bit, each ball the size of a medium grapefruit, the cocks different shades of grey and black, some even mottled through with pink.

Then and only then did I force the power of orgasm into her, letting it build and build. At first, she didn't react -- and then her lips twitched, looking sharply at her palms as if she could tell that something was happening there that she couldn't put her finger on. Literally, in fact.

But arousal heated up and up and up and that blushing warmth spread down her neck to her chest in patchy heat, clawing at her, her whole body responding to the flow of arousal throbbing through all ten horse cock fingers. I let the need pulse through, the skin rippling a little, though that was partially due to her wobbling them back and forth so much, still trying to move them.

It was just intoxicating, invigorating, all to see her expression, how her lips pressed together, trying to hold it together, but she wasn't able to. For I was so much stronger than she was as she gasped and moaned and bent over, hips bucking, her body trying to respond in ways that it knew how, though I was about to turn all of that upside-down, subverting every last little thing that Sara had thought that she'd known and understood.

Yet her cries as the first jets of cum erupted were music to my ears, two cock fingers jetting off at once, though they were swiftly followed by the others, each reaching orgasm at a slightly different time. For I had wanted to make it so that she would never know from where the next climax was coming, a dripping, orgasming mess that would never again be able to function in society, not in any way, shape or form.

For what humans had taken from us, I would take even more from her, breaking her down, using her and her body, all to play with my whims... She toppled and I glanced at her, though I laughed aloud at how her legs twitched, the force of the climaxes too much even from her, though she half landed on the sofa, which I supposed meant that she would be good enough for me to play with some more.

"Ohhhhhh, fuuuuuuck," she cried out, swearing, losing control that I had never wanted her to have. "This... Mmmmmm... Nnnngggghhhh!"

I grinned.

I might just have really liked this girl, the best one that I could have found in the whole town to play with...

Continued in part eight...

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMare9 months agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Christmas with His Mother An eagle owl anthro spends time with his pregnant mother...in NonHuman
Forced Mutation An orc mutates the queen into a monstrous brood mother...in NonHuman
Public Displays A male-herm dragon gets bred and lays eggs...in NonHuman
The Were-Neanderthal A man transforms into a were-Neanderthal...in Fetish
Warming Up Winter Anthro felines come together in warming, winter lust...in NonHuman
More Stories