The Corrupting Commission Pt. 09

Story Info
The Fae's interest in Sara grows and grows as her body trans.
1.1k words
1.1k
1
1

Part 9 of the 14 part series

Updated 08/15/2023
Created 08/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

The Fae, Laurel's perspective

An interesting human indeed... I took pleasure in transforming her face, though her interference and her complaints -- oh, the weight of them was too much for her, was it? Well, I added more and more cocks with a smirk that she could not even see, filling her face in with penises. If there was a space left, well, I just made the penis even larger and placed them in awkward spots too, balls bulging in against her nose and crushing the nostrils on one side closed, even putting another in the space between her nose and lip so that it would always get in the way.

She probably wouldn't need to eat, not when Fae magic and transformations would sustain her, but it was fun to pretend that she would face difficulty in that too.

Only when the cocks once more jetted off in orgasm, showing her, yet again, how her perpetual pleasure would play out forevermore (well, unless we decided to do something different with her, but that was up to the Fae). It was not just her cock fingers that would erupt every ten or twenty minutes -- that would be erratic -- oh no. But the new cocks on her face burst into climax, the balls refilling themselves magically, always plump and full of cum, all so that there would never be an end to the dripping, drooling mess of her face.

She was already disfigured and yet, she moaned for more, letting them climax, even sitting in the mess of cum, seed splattering her bare tits, clothes hanging in shreds around her torso.

"Please..." I whimpered. "Take my legs next. I don't care if I can never stand up again. Please take my legs... Do as you will. And make it so that you choose how you transform me too. Give me your worst, take all my freedom from me. I want it all, I promise."

That was what she had said. And I intended to deliver as I turned to her legs. She would never again need to move, oh no. I had wondered just how much I liked this strange girl before -- but now I was sure. Someone enjoying the experience just made it all the better for me, though the squirming heat of her nerves was even better, when they showed through.

Oh, she knew what it meant, yes... And she knew that it could not be held back, that her lusts had to be satisfied.

Humans were creatures of lust. Lusting for sex, lusting for money, lusting for power, lusting for land. If they had not lusted for the latter, perhaps we would not have found Sara in the first place.

And that would have been a shame.

I'd made it as jarring and as uncomfortable as possible, layering so many cocks and bloated nuts on her face that her narrow face was obscured completely, pushing one dick back close to her ear. Her hair would be in the way soon enough but I'd deal with that then.

Still, she asked for more, always more.

I focused on her legs, a light zap bouncing from me to her, for it did not need to be complicated, oh no. Not for her legs.

Sara stood, wobbling, and I rolled my eyes. Strange human... I would not understand them but I didn't care, no. I just watched her wobble, taking the strength from her legs, bit by bit.

Oh, that worry... I watched her avidly, drinking in her twisting enthusiasm, how it made her worry and excited, both at the same time. I had not known about that being possible before, but she wobbled and leaned heavily on the arm of the sofa, though she moaned too, stimulating her cock fingers and the overly sensitive balls on her palms that she had requested, without knowing that I was going to go that extreme with them. I wanted to make her twist and writhe, not able to move a single muscle without feeling some manner of sexual pleasure.

I drew on her weakness, relishing in how she sank lower and lower, fighting to remain stable and upright for as long as possible. There were not many visual signs of what I was doing to her, not yet, but I would have to make her legs bigger at first, yes, stiffening up, locking, just so that they would burst through her trousers. It wouldn't be fun for me, after all, if I couldn't watch the show, watch her fight and panic as the trousers bulged more and more, splitting at the seams to reveal...

Ah-ah-ah... No. That was a part of the show that even I would have to wait for. I couldn't be too impatient when there was so much more yet left to enjoy of her. And I was only just getting started.

She swayed, fighting me, fighting to adjust to her new centre of balance, thighs thickening, starting to push out and out and out. But she cried out suddenly, realising just what I had done, craning her neck to try to look at her backside, but she was clinging onto the sofa, weakly with her cock fingers, too hard to swivel around and grasp at herself.

I could taste it, truly, her panic in the air. And I wanted more, so much more, grunting a little as my mind was already running amok, trying to think of more that I could do to her. She'd already given me ideas.

She slumped forward, fighting to support herself, though I sent numbness through her legs, locking them out, letting her wobble, so helpless. She'd feel even more of that as I had my way with her, smirking a little at how she filled her cheeks with air and then blew out. Such a silly human thing to do with trying to control herself, to bring herself back into line.

"Don't worry, Sara," I crooned, eyes dancing, wings fluttering as I lifted into the air once more. "You won't have to be in control for any more time, don't worry."

She quivered, her lip wobbling, though it was only brief. Her hair clung to the nape of her neck, an eyebrow twitching. Oh, so she was really holding back...

I grinned, cracking my knuckles, working out the tension in my arms. Well then -- I'd have to get to work!

I couldn't have her hiding anything at all from me as I devoured her reactions like a feast...

Continued in part ten...

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMare9 months agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Christmas with His Mother An eagle owl anthro spends time with his pregnant mother...in NonHuman
Forced Mutation An orc mutates the queen into a monstrous brood mother...in NonHuman
Public Displays A male-herm dragon gets bred and lays eggs...in NonHuman
The Were-Neanderthal A man transforms into a were-Neanderthal...in Fetish
Warming Up Winter Anthro felines come together in warming, winter lust...in NonHuman
More Stories