The Corrupting Commission Pt. 10

Story Info
Sara's transformations grow more extreme...
2.6k words
2.2k
1
1

Part 10 of the 14 part series

Updated 08/15/2023
Created 08/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Sara's perspective

The weakness in my legs was strange, but it was worse when my buttocks transformed. My eyes widened more and more and I was lost to sensation as they bloated out, thickening and softening, dropping out a little more.

A giant pair of testicles. Horse balls, yes, of course... Of course, the Fae would still give me those, more of those, my backside swelling out as I grunted, feeling how the weight of them pulled me back. They filled out my trousers, the dark fabric clinging to my body, straining and pulling in weird, uncomfortable ways.

As I leaned on the sofa, trying to balance, I hardly realised the stiffness spreading up my legs, strangely numb, like I couldn't feel what I was supposed to anymore. I shook my head, opening and closing my mouth, but no sound came out.

Not as prickly numbness spread up and up my legs. I dared not lift a foot from the floor, feeling off-balance, tugged between my bloating, fattening thighs and my backside. But what were they transforming into? I could not yet tell whether my legs were becoming breasts or dicks -- or something else entirely -- but my butt transforming into a pair of balls helped guide me a little.

And my feet... I was only wearing socks and I watched, gulping, stomach churning, as they bloated out and out and out. Distending grotesquely, they strained the limbs of the stretchy fabric, somehow pushing me up onto my toes, though they didn't feel like my toes anymore. They felt all clumpy and stuck together, the ache of my skin filling out, new flesh being created.

"Unfff..."

"Yes, give in Sara," the Fae said, darting close and then away again, as if to get a good view. "You can't do anything... Or can you? What if you try to get your trousers off? Then you can see more!"

I grunted and tried, though, of course, I should have realised that he was only being wicked to taunt me, without true malice. For the moment that my hands met my waistband again I climaxed, six cock fingers jetting off with long, thick spurts of cum at once. I cried out, the cocks all over my face bristling and wobbling, head spinning with lust, barely even able to concentrate on anything.

It was those orgasms, messy spurts slickening down my body, wetting me in places that I had not anticipated, that threw me off balance. For my legs were too thick, no joint remaining for my knee, no bone remaining, only soft, bulbous flesh with something thicker and flatter at the toe. I swayed, leaning over the sofa, but I couldn't even fall onto it completely, sliding off the side and bouncing off my buttock balls, though there was more there than I had realised.

Ciri growled, trying to help, but the mountain lion swiftly backed off when jets of cum coated her, yowling and striving to shake it off. I would have apologised if I had at all been in my right mind, but I could not help it. It was out of my control, my body quivering, losing track of how many orgasms as my legs tightened more and more, fat sausage-like cocks shoved into trousers that were far, far too tight for them.

And then they ripped, splitting halfway down the right leg and then the left, the balls straining into the now more open space of my rump. They were comfortable, kind of, from where I had slid off the sofa to the carpet, sort of left half sitting up against it. I whimpered, more and more testicles bulging from my backside -- for now I could see the dark-skinned horse cocks fleshing out down the length of my legs, the skin wrinkling and smoothing where they filled out, the medial ring nicely defined. That might have been where my knees had been, but, well...that wasn't something I cared about.

Not as orgasm claimed me, whimpering, moaning, not able to move, helpless. Once again, it gripped me with a shocking chill, that there was no going back, but, still...I didn't think I was doing a bad thing. If I kept thinking that I was doing it all to save my friends, well...that helped. That made me think that I was doing it for a good reason, even if nothing would ever be the same again.

Cum dripped down my tits, splattering my giant cock legs -- and there were no feet! No, those were forming into the flares, socks finally popping off comically, leaving the fat, fleshy flares to thicken and drool. I could only imagine how much cum for those would be stored up in the balls layered across my butt, each one the size of a soccer ball and still growing, bristling and wobbling against one another. Where they squashed in against each other the sensitivity ramped up, tingling and aching, leaving me with so many conflicting sensations that my brain didn't know where to turn.

Maybe that was why my arms going weak and limp came as a surprise to me. Ciri had just darted away from another surprise orgasm, messy streaks coating the carpet, when I was forced to lean back more heavily against the soft. I tried to reach for my cock legs, to stroke down the length, but, for some reason, even as they fattened out further, like grotesque tree-trunk cocks, my arms did not reach as far as they had. Cum painted my cock legs, the flares oozing more and more, but I didn't understand, not even as I pulled back, staring at my hands.

"What's happening?" I asked, panic fluttering in my chest, snapping and snarling, trying to make me give in to it. "I... I feel weird..."

Had I missed something? I hadn't spotted a flash of light but I had been otherwise occupied, the fabric of my shredded T-shirt shifting where it still hung over my shoulders and partially across my collarbone. The Fae's grin told me that I had, but it still took me a while, distracted by orgasms and my fat cock legs bloating out more and more, quadrupling the thickness of the legs that I had had before, to work it out.

And I'd lost a foot of length from my arms by the time I realised: the Fae was shrinking my arms. The cock fingers even seemed to have gotten a little larger too, bloating to pump out their loads, the balls all clustered in more fervently. I whimpered, shaking my head, my mouth dry, so very dry. Fear clawed at me, wondering if I had gone too far -- yet I had not been the one to ask for that one.

I had just given the Fae permission, of course, to use my body for a transformation like that, even if it had never been explicitly stated.

"This... My arms..."

The words slipped from my tongue but I couldn't make full sentences. They were worthless in light of everything, struggling, shifting, trying to hold onto my arms even though there was no way to make them longer again. I whined, staring plaintively at him, but the Fae only smirked, fluttering up for a better view as they shrank and shrank, losing inches, growing down to only about ten. The bone crunched, disintegrating, and I grunted, the sensation discomfiting to the extreme.

"Why don't you try to squirm out of your shirt, now that your arms are shorter?" The Fae suggested, though there was still a sense of play about him that made me quiver. "Wriggle a bit... It'll slip right off!"

Of course, I hadn't taken into account there that my shirt was still trapped across my collarbone and neck, strained where it had not ripped fully, so there was no way for me to wriggle out of it. There was little strength in my body, even my torso and midsection feeling weak, my neck so sore, so heavy. There was so much weight on my head that even wrenching my body faintly back and forth, straining to worm my way out of the shirt as my arms shrank down to nubs, about six inches long each with the cock fingers and balls bristling out, exhausted me.

Maybe it was better to give in. Maybe it was better to reset for a while.

They shrank and I tried to look but my world had mostly become one of sensation alone with so many jerking dicks crowding my vision. There was only so much that I could do, after all, as my arms grew smaller and smaller until there was nothing left at all. A zap of light heralded the Fae tweaking his transformation a little, breasts bloating from my shoulders instead, ringed by all the dick fingers and the balls, all spread out as if in a perfect ring.

At least, that was how it felt to me. I would have looked in a mirror or even the window if I could have done so, but there was nowhere for me to see, lost in the pulling, tugging sensation of skin sucking in. The breasts filled out, fat and round, cocks rubbing up against one another, for there didn't seem to be space for all of them -- and only then did I realise that the Fae was adding more, splitting the cocks and leaving me with the feeling that they were being peeled apart like fruit, spitting cum all the while. More and more were added, plumping up with a swelling, pulling feeling, until they bristled in a perfect ring all around each breast that had been an arm, complete with a set of balls for each.

Without arms...I really was helpless. Not that I would have needed to, but there was something about having even the ability to stroke my pussy and slide a finger (well, I had contemplated using my cock fingers on myself already, of course) into my cunt taken away from me. It made me hot, all over, skin prickling, though there was still the bloating stretch of my legs still growing to dominate my attention, with my arms shrunken, useless, nothing-arms.

The breasts on my arm-shoulders (what could I even call that part of my body anyway?) thickened up, rounding out, the nipple perfectly in the centre, ringed by cocks and balls. I whined, shaking my head, quivering in place.

"Why is it so good?" I moaned, even though I kind of already knew the answer to that question, where my lusts lay. "I like...not having any arms. I like...being like this. Please... Please, do more to me."

The Fae laughed and clapped his hands, spinning in a little airborne circle.

"Oh, don't worry -- you're giving me plenty of ideas! We're all going to have so much fun with you!"

The Fae grinned and tapped his nose.

"And I hope that you've got everything you need there too," he said, as if a thought had only just occurred to him. "Because, well...you're going to be stuck there now. Legless, armless... Funny how easily humans fall!"

I trembled, wanting more. But before I could even ask for something he was acting. It sent an electric thrill through me, despite being weakened and locked in place, horrifically and erotically transformed far beyond even Lara's condition and loving every second of it. Everything was just so exotic, like my wildest dreams playing out, at long last, in reality.

Light flashed and I jolted, gasping as the potent magic sank into me. Oh, and it was not slow, not at all, not as it bristled to life all over my body. Cocks burst forth, much more swiftly than the other transformations, springing to stretching, fattening life all over my body. They were not discreet either about where they erupted from, filling space between the tits on the front of my body, squeezing between ones on my back, though every spot seemed to be random. One even managed to strain and bulge between my armpit and the tit that was there, balls hanging down over the breast as if it was where they should have been all along.

But there were more, so many more, the skin stretching bringing with it a flash, bristling between breasts, stubbornly elbowing their way out into the light with thick, flat flares, dripping and drooling. They were not all the same colours, but I could only see some of them with my head forced to tilt down from the weight of the dicks on my face. Some even erupted from the back of my head, forcing their way through my hair. I moaned, eyelashes fluttering, cocks wobbling, trying to find a way to stay with myself and root myself there, in the moment, to find some sense of my own reality too.

Or maybe it was all gone, gone forever.

A blob of breasts, a deacon of dicks, a bundle of balls. No more to me. No more to my body.

"Unff... Ooff... Owww..."

The pain of having so many sprouting over my body, all at once, did not escape me, not even as some started spraying cum even as they grew. I blinked rapidly, though it was hard to even feel anything else through the blistering swathe of orgasm pounding through, dragging my attention roughly back and forth, clawing and demanding.

It wanted more from me, so much more -- but I didn't know if I could give it! It was there, hauling me about like a wild beast, but even Ciri seemed quiet, hunkering down again. Maybe she also knew that there was too much going on for even her to do or say anything about, so many cocks finally sprouting from my neckline that the remnants of my shirt finally tore through completely and fell off. Where they ended up did not matter to me, not as I whined and gulped, swallowing my heated arousal.

Hair stuck awkwardly to the cocks coming from the back of my head, but I tried to shake it off, barely able to see the Fae though I caught the fluttering buzz of his wings. The cocks filled in every gap, even grinding right up between my cleavage, though the balls weighed down more heavily. The sacks filled with cum, making me feel, briefly, as if I was genuinely bloated, my mind trying to make sense of all the different sensations I was being forced to live through.

The balls weighed down, bumping into one another, hanging over tits, not caring where they were. There was so much weight to be that I didn't think I could have moved even if I had had legs, sunken and shrunken, layered over with so many new balls that refilled themselves as soon as they had orgasmed that there was hardly any point in cumming at all. Cocks jerked and jetted off, my attention wrenched from one to the other, moaning and whimpering.

It didn't seem that there would be any gaps in climaxes anymore...

Continued in part eleven...

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMare8 months agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Christmas with His Mother An eagle owl anthro spends time with his pregnant mother...in NonHuman
Forced Mutation An orc mutates the queen into a monstrous brood mother...in NonHuman
Public Displays A male-herm dragon gets bred and lays eggs...in NonHuman
The Were-Neanderthal A man transforms into a were-Neanderthal...in Fetish
Warming Up Winter Anthro felines come together in warming, winter lust...in NonHuman
More Stories