The Corrupting Commission Pt. 11

Story Info
The Fae observe Sara's transformations, pushing her...
1k words
1.4k
1
1

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 08/15/2023
Created 08/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

The Fae, Laurel's perspective

Such a curious human... I was going to entice Taro back, yes, for he would be most interested in seeing what had come of this human -- and I had a deal for him too. A message was sent out in a flicker of magic, but I focused on Sara.

Yes... She was my focus. I wanted to let her feel everything, even though I would never have really tried to make someone comfortable. Yet she was so into it that it fed my desires for mischief and wickedness too, in a way that I had not thought could be possible.

I wanted more, just as she did, but I was the one in control.

Sara would end up loving everything so much that she'd never want anything more than to be the Fae's little plaything.

I'd make sure of it.

That was why I spent so much time carefully flowing my magic into her, though I doubted that she even spotted the bright flashes of magic anymore, bringing to life cock after cock. The balls were oversize, fat and ripe with cum, wobbling as I stretched out the skin, pulling it into existence, though it still had to take the idea of forming from her body. That was where a good bit of the discomfort came from, Sara tugged back and forth, barely even able to keep herself softly upright, her cock legs stuck out before her.

They erupted, sending a thick flow of cum over the carpet, but that did not matter to me. It was not my home and the Fae had ways to keep things that they wanted to stay clean, clean. I grinned, watching as more breasts bloomed, the flesh soft and pink as if it was just being born, though it would not be pure for long, oh no. I forced some dicks to erupt from the flesh of the tits themselves, crazy and erratic, ploughing her body with orgasm after orgasm as she whimpered and, awkwardly, jerked her head back and forth.

"How does it feel to be weak?" I asked, genuinely wanting to know. "To have everything taken from you...bit by bit... Oh, but you might be able to give something back to your friend too."

Sara moaned for me.

"Please..." She whispered, barely able to part her lips, though I did lament that I could not see all of her expressions by that time, a wobbling forest of horse cocks filling her face. "Take my eyes... Blind me. I want...more horse cocks...everywhere... Instead of eyes. Horse dicks and balls, instead of my eyes. Please."

I started. That was extreme...and I loved that the request had come directly from her. It was intoxicating, but a glowing buzz drew my attention. Ah, so Taro had finally come back -- at just the right moment, for I wanted Sara to see something.

"What is it?" Taro asked, though he was in good spirits; there were an awful lot of people out there to play with, after all. "Are they giving you trouble?"

I shook my head, pointing at Sara, groaning through more orgasms, another horse cock jabbing out of her back into the sofa so that she had to shift out from it, weakly wobbling.

"No, not at all... This one is very interesting indeed! But I don't think we need the other one as she is. I don't need the other one."

I pointed at Ciri, who growled and glanced between me and Sara. Wise. She was better off playing it safe with us Fae.

Taro pursed his lips.

"That one was mine, Laurel, and you cannot take it back from me."

"Just a favour," I said, spreading my hands out. "She agreed to do all that I asked and has exceeded all expectations, for a human. As a favour, make the cat walk on two legs...like those anthropomorphic creatures. Some of the humans had pictures like that, in their rooms. It will still change her life and I'm sure the kitty has learned her lesson. Haven't you?"

Ciri shivered and nodded slowly, tucking her tail down, her head lowering. I smiled. It was easy to smile when everything was going my way.

Taro rolled his eyes, though didn't seem against it.

"That would be awkward... The cat still wouldn't be able to open doors with her paws, wouldn't be able to use those ridiculous human computers and phones... Its whole life will be changed. Maybe a tweak to the vocal cords too..."

I bumped his shoulder with mine, pointing eagerly at Sara.

"And she will come back with us, again, a toy for all of us to use! It is already agreed, so, please -- transform the cat into a humanoid-cat thing."

Sara nodded quickly and Ciri leapt up, quivering in anticipation. Silly human. It wasn't going to be like her old life but it was going to be something and that would have to be enough for her. With a snap of Taro's fingers and an arcing blaze of blueish light, the mountain lion yowled as she was struck, shaking her head back and forth, shuddering as ripples of power rolled through her.

I let the cat's transformation play out, not interested in her. She was not my charge. I just pressed the transformation magic into Sara, sneaking around to the side of her so that the bolt of green light slipped in between two horse cocks, the feeling lost in the overwhelming power of all else.

Her eyes... I could see the joy in her face, behind the horse cocks and overfilled nuts, but there would be more still for her as I took everything that she held dear.

Even her sight.

Continued in part twelve...

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMare8 months agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Christmas with His Mother An eagle owl anthro spends time with his pregnant mother...in NonHuman
Forced Mutation An orc mutates the queen into a monstrous brood mother...in NonHuman
Public Displays A male-herm dragon gets bred and lays eggs...in NonHuman
The Were-Neanderthal A man transforms into a were-Neanderthal...in Fetish
Warming Up Winter Anthro felines come together in warming, winter lust...in NonHuman
More Stories