The Corrupting Commission Pt. 12

Story Info
Sara's features disfigure as cocks transform even her eyes.
794 words
1.6k
1
1

Part 12 of the 14 part series

Updated 08/15/2023
Created 08/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Sara's perspective

My heart surged. Oh, he was coming through on it, really coming through! That was something, at least, making me feel that I had at least done something good there, even though I kept blinking, my eyes feeling watery. Was I really that emotional over Ciri being transformed back?

I must have been, for nothing else would have made sense as my eyes fixed on my friend, watching her transform. She stumbled, rocking onto all fours as her forepaws became hands, no longer balancing her as they once had. Of course, she still had the same tawny fur, the brown of a mountain cat, but she had more shape to her, a humanoid shape coming through as excess fur disintegrated and fat and muscle bulk melted away. She didn't get much smaller, though her feet seemed to be more like human feet again, the toes almost cartoony and big -- but that was only with me seeing things through twisted eyes. If they had taken inspiration from furries, it was just a moderately natural mountain lion, really.

Ciri squirmed and I could see her open enjoyment in it, eyes half-closed, her chest expanding. It was wrong to stare at my friend's breasts, but, well, there was only so much I could look away from as her bipedal form was restored.

"Oh... Ah... Yessth..." Ciri tried, talking again, though her tongue and new teeth were a mouthful to get around. "Thisth... Bether..."

It was hard to understand her, but I tried to watch, even as her breasts grew. Of course, the Fae was not going to make things comfortable or easy for her, giving her another two pairs of tits below the first. Maybe I was dazed, but her transformation seemed to go a lot more quickly. Maybe they wanted to get back to me.

I wasn't sure that I liked being the centre of attention, but I tried to focus on Ciri, on knowing that she would be back to normal. Kind of.

Ciri stumbled over to me, struggling with bigger legs, the strange feet-paws that she would have to get used to.

"Sara... Thankth... Thankth..."

She growled, frustrated, and had to settle for hugging me. I wished I could touch her, but I wouldn't have wanted to squirt more cum over her.

"It's okay, Ciri, everything's okay to be okay," I told her, feeling her shudder against me, still hugging me tightly, only pulling back a little. "You're going to be okay... I'll look after Lara, as much as I can..."

My eyes itched and I tried to rub them with my hand without thinking about it -- remembering only after the jolting motion had sent me slumping to the ground that I didn't have arms, or hands. I bumped down as Ciri hugged me, heaving and grunting, trying to right me, but I was far, far too heavy with her, all with too many extra body parts. The mountain lion that she was screwed up her face, still disgusted with my body, but that could have been the jets of cum plastering her and marking her. Even if Ciri wanted to show that she was grateful, there was only so much that she could do and I didn't fault her for that.

"Sara... Thank you for doing this for me," she said, the words seeming to come slowly, though I didn't know whether that was because of her getting used to a new way of talking or if she was emotional. "I... I don't know what happened, why this happened...but thank you..."

I groaned, blinking rapidly. Why were my eyes so itchy? It felt like they were stuck open and wanting to close at the same time, two things that shouldn't have contradicted, not like that. And then I realised, my stomach dropping with a reel of horror.

After all, I had asked the Fae to transform my eyes...

"Sara..." Ciri's voice was clearer, getting a better grip on her vocal cords, even as her breasts expanded, larger and larger -- not big enough to pin her in place but they would make movement awkward. "Sara... Your eyes... They are..."

I should have known.

Continued in part thirteen...

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMare9 months agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Christmas with His Mother An eagle owl anthro spends time with his pregnant mother...in NonHuman
Forced Mutation An orc mutates the queen into a monstrous brood mother...in NonHuman
Public Displays A male-herm dragon gets bred and lays eggs...in NonHuman
The Were-Neanderthal A man transforms into a were-Neanderthal...in Fetish
Warming Up Winter Anthro felines come together in warming, winter lust...in NonHuman
More Stories