The Corruption of the Muse Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slipped on a long coat and left the house for her Uber, the short ride across town gave her chance to ponder what would have happened if she had allowed the stranger to continue disrobing her. Also what did happen after she ran out, she imagined Helen on all fours again as the stranger thrust into her from behind, the audience still clicking away and beholding the spectacle.

The short ride done, Bella stepped out of the Uber and I into the gallery, she took a deep breath and took off her coat, she had never worn anything so daring in her life before, she entered the room to be greeted by Mia "Girl you look hot, sizzle" it was typical Mia, in fact Mia looked a million dollars herself in a simple black dress tight at the front with a plunging back just showing a glimpse of her fine rear. With her hair scraped back on her skull she reminded Bella of a jazz singer in a high class jazz club, she looked like Sade all sultry and alluring.

Bella laughed "we don't brush up too shabby do we?" Bella replied calmed slightly by the acceptance of her friend to her new found sensuality,, the calm she found did not last long however as she found herself very much cast into a maelstrom of emotion, she looked around at the photography, it was mainly black and white images of females and males in various states of undress, the photos gave off a Helmut Newman vibe of sexuality and androgynous beauty, of underground Berlin clubs and burlesque.

Oh it wasn't these photographs that left Bella feeling numb but rather a quite innocuous photo of the artist behind the photography on the gallery walls, the face of the stranger in a dark grey suit and crisp white shirt kept fro. The gallery walls causing her head to spin, stomach to turn and very nearly her legs to give out from under her, she felt a wave of nausea come into her throat, she wanted to cover up, run out from there right now, in a instant she went fro feeling like a predictor to the pray.

At that moment she heard Mia calling everyone to attention "ladies and Gentlemen it gives me great pleasure on behalf of the Artemis Gallery to introduce to you The enormously talented Mr Louis Noir." Bella worked it out Lewis was actually Louis she sank back behind the crown that had gathered in front of Mia as the stranger made his way out of a doorway, dressed in what was fast becoming his uniform he strode confidently up to Mia and slipped his hand tightly around her waist, God thought Bella, what a wreck I am becoming even feeling jealous of her friend for excepting his embrace, he kissed her squarely on the lips, that did nothing to quell how Bella was feeling, Mark stood at Mia's other side oblivious to it all, how could he be so dumb she thought.

Bella spent he next twenty minutes or so moving around the gallery hoping to stay out of the way of Lewis or Louis Noir, himself gracefully mixing with the good and the great around the gallery. This was of course a fruitless endeavour, the Hunter always finds his prey eventually, the gallery itself was a labyrinth of small rooms, being a converted Victorian mews, eventually she was cornered by in a small corridor with only one way in or out, he smiled as he approached her but said nothing "Well this is an amazing show....." Bella's fruitless attempt at small talk was cut violently short, he grabbed her around the waist and dragged her towards him moving in to kiss her with a force and passion that took Bella by surprise, his tongue forced his way into her mouth and probed around, Bella found herself responding in kind, entwined with her lover that overwhelmed her both with a mix of relief and regret. As they parted she looked down and saw ever so briefly a line of spittle joining their lips, it soon broke and she gasped in The air around her Gilded with a whirlwind of passion and incense that invaded her senses. He explored her body with his eyes as she did his.

She knew at that moment she was broken, she hoped he would back off, give her time to regain her senses. Like a fighter playing with his quarry he did just that. "Bella" Bella that sounded like nectar to her "you have made such an effort tonight, for me I hope?" you arrogant bastard, she thought, although this was only half the story because despite this she was still drawn to his every word "you have not surrendered totally though to your desires, to who you can fully be" she wanted to say something back to him, something profound, at least something witty but no words would come, instead he carried on " Bella, I want you to do something for me, I want you to give me something to prove yourself to me"

"What?" finally a word came out, it sounded lustful and throaty but al least she had said something.

"I want you to give me your bra and your panties, I want them."

Now the fog lifted "you want what?" It was a audacious request that allowed her to regroup her thoughts and senses.

Noir was not backing down though "are you going to run from all you can be or are you going to face up to your demons Bella, give me your Bra and panties now, stop running from me Bella, stop running fro the inevitable."

She held her head in her hand, did this creep really expect that she would just hand over her underwear to him, was he mad, of course he was to ask such a thing, my god how had she gotten herself into this. She pushed past him and into the ladies room.

She locked the cubicle and sat on the toilet for what seemed an age, slowly tentatively she slid her hands under her skirt and began to remove her panties, slipping them over her hold up stockings and over her heels, she help them in her hand, she could still feel the heat and moisture from her sex on them, she quickly stashed them into her clutch bag, next she unbuttoned the delicate paisley sheer shirt she had been wearing and unhooked the pretty black Lacy bra, it was not lost on her that these had been a Christmas present from her loving husband, damn him, if he had of come tonight she wouldn't be contemplating handing them over to a stranger, giving her husbands gift as a trophy to another. She slipped the bra into he same clutch bag and let herself out of cubicle. The ladies room was empty, she stared at her reflection, her nipples clearly visible through the flimsy paisley patten on the see through shirt, she looked flustered, every bit the slut, her cheeks flushed bright crimson, she turned to run back into the cubicle and replace her garments. Why did she even consider his request, he was sick, demented if he thought he could just have her like that, a pervert, she stepped back into the cubicle and just as quickly stepped back out again.

She looked again at herself in the mirror, she looked like a woman, desirable she was going to do this, not for him but for her, she might play his games but he would never have her. She was taking control, the huntress was back, before she could change her mind she called for a Uber, striding out of the ladies room she felt held her head up eye, she was sure she had several glances her way as her breasts were on show to everyone in the gallery, I mean she thought have they not seen enough tits on the photos already, that thought brought some light relief.

She found him in one of the rooms talking to Mia, Mark and another potential buyer, she took the garments from her bag and scrunched them up into a ball in her hand, one of the straps from her Lacy bra hanging down, she I interrupted them with with as much confidence and bravo as she could falsely muster, "excuse me!", she looked directly at the stranger, "I believe you wanted these." she shoved the garments into his hand, she had assumed he would discretely place them into his pocket but he lingered, separating the garments and holding the panties to his nose.

"divine" he smiled and then tucked them away, Mia, Mark and the unsuspecting buyers eyes were on stalks as they witnessed what was before them.

Bella had no option other than to brave it out, she turned to Mia "I have to go, give me a call." Mia was still speechless, Bella turned to Louis, "goodnight." and she walked slowly through the labyrinth of rooms to the front door, she stopped to grab her coat but just folded it on her arms as she walked towards the waiting taxi, the cold night air on her exposed chest.

She kept the coat by her side on the taxi ride home, she thought she saw the taxi driver sneaking a look at her every now and again, she noticed the lights on and that James was home, she gulped as she walked through the door, James looked up from the armchair, he had the football on and a beer in his hand "what the hell are you....." the look in Bella's eyes was that of someone possessed.

"Fuck me" she growled.

12