The Counseling

Story Info
The unsatisfied wife asks for help from an expert.
849 words
1.95
12.8k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nrope66
nrope66
3 Followers

Good morning Mr. and Mrs. Anderson! Nice to meet you! Please call me Emily!

I think you are here for my sexual counseling because you have problems with your intimate life. Let's get to the point.

Mr. Anderson, please explain what the problem is exactly!

Ooh... ugh... the problem is... with... my... I think... with... my...size.

Please describe it much more precisely than that. And please be firm! After all, you're a man, aren't you?

Our problem is with his penis size! It's...

Mrs. Anderson, I want to hear that from your husband!

My... penis... is...... is not...as big as my wife wants it to be.

Please don't talk in riddles. Say it directly!

My... penis is small. 😣

See, it wasn't that hard!

Yeah, like his pathetic pee-wee! 😒

Ms. Anderson, I know that you are frustrated, but please let me do my job. I promise you that you will be very pleased soon.

Mr. Anderson. Saying the problem out loud is an essential part of the therapy. So I want you not to mumble or hesitate. Whatever I ask, I expect a firm answer from you.

Understand?

Yes!

That's fine!

Now! Tell me how "small" your penis is?

In inches. And don't tell me you don't know because I know that men are used to measuring it. Each of them! You know, that's my job! 😉

3.15

Oh for God's sake! 😒

In a whole sentence.

Like: my penis is... blah-blah... small. Come on, you can do it! And say it loudly!

My penis is 3,15 inches small! 😩

Good boy! 👏🏻 I'm proud of you! 🙂

Of course not your size. There is nothing on it that anyone can be proud of. 🤭

And a tip for the future, it's enough if you just say the whole numbers. Because the 0.15 inches is an insignificantly small size, and you're just making yourself even more pathetic. 😉 Okay? Good!

Don't forget it's also incredibly thin. Like my pinkie. 😒

Oh, that's horrible! I'm starting to understand what causes your frustration.

Also, Mr. Anderson, your wife mentioned something that makes me think you have erectile dysfunction. Is that true?

Ugh. Y...es. It's happened a few times. 😰

A few times? 😠 I'm starting to doubt that we both live in the same reality. 😤

What do you think about what your wife just said? 🤨

Well,...perhaps...it happens more times than...than I... admitted. 😣

Now. I'm sure you know what comes next, do you?

😩I have erectile dysfunction! 😞

And now let's sum it up in one humiliating sentence and say it out loud.

So loud that even my secretary in the office next door could hear it.

I... I can't!

Stop being so childish. She has heard such things before since this is her job.

Oh, and don't forget to start with that: I'm not able to satisfy my wife because...

Now. Your turn!

😫😫😫

I am not able to satisfy my wife because I have a very small penis and erectile dysfunction! 😔😔😔

Maybe you feel something now? Like you feeling a little better?

Maybe... a little. But... I don't know.

You are about to take a big burden off yourself. Don't be afraid of it. Real men were never afraid to admit their weaknesses.

Yeah! Real men! 😆 Do you see one here? Because I do not!

Don't be rude! Your husband making progress.

I have homework for you.

Make your wife feel like she's a queen. Your queen. Surrender to her. Apologize to her about your "weakness".

Repeat it several times a day. Until she believes that you mean it honestly.

Can you do this?

I think.

Can you do it or not? Don't just think!

I... I can!

But how will this all help with my... "shortcomings"? And to satisfy my wife?

Mr. Andrews! I'm a medical doctor, not a fucking wizard. 😒 Your defects cannot be helped in any way.

You will never be able to satisfy your wife with your cock only. Or any woman at all!

All I can do is recommend that you wear a chastity cage because your penis hasn't any purpose in the whole fucking world and get a really big strap-on dildo and fuck your wife with it as many times as she needs as an apology!

And of course, I recommend a dating app for your wife. If she gets sick of plastic or you and she wishes for a real man with real warm meat and muscles.

It's called: IMPALED, BBC for white wives! There are only black men on it with oversized cock. I will send you a couple of profiles that are worth to start with.

That sounds great!

Thank you, doctor! I mean... Emily!

I have to admit, I was very afraid to talk about such intimate topics in front of a stranger. But Vendy was right, and you are a real professional!

Come on Mike! We have to leave!

As long as you pay the doctor, I'll quickly download the app!

Now, hurry up!

I don't have any time to waste!

nrope66
nrope66
3 Followers