The Cowboy

Story Info
Two ranch hands ride each other all night long.
909 words
4.02
9.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met Billy when I was working as a ranch hand in Montana for the summer. I shod, groomed, and fed the horses, and he did just about everything else around the stables. I watched him ride when he didn't think I was looking.

We went out for beers one night at the only bar in town. We picked some songs on the jukebox and grabbed a table in the back. He cracked open a peanut and dropped the husk on the floor.

"So, Tex, it's your last week," Billy said. "Anything you want to do before you leave?"

"I'm gonna swing by Lake McDonald on the drive home, so I'm pretty excited about that." I take a swig of my beer. "I think I might burn Hank's disgusting socks before I go. If I have to spend one more fucking day around him, I think I'll die of vomiting."

"No, don't burn em. That'll make it worse. You put em in a box, bury the box, salt the earth."

"Shoot them into space," I laughed. "Is there anything you think I should do?"

He nodded toward the center of the room.

"It's a Big Sky tradition," he said. "You gotta ride the bull before you leave the ranch. Otherwise we might not let you come back."

It was a Tuesday night and there were only a handful of people in the bar. Not exactly a rowdy crowd.

"Okay, I'll do it," I said. "But you have to go first."

"Deal." Billy chugged his Coors, clapped his hands together, and pumped his fist in the air. "Woooo! Fire up the bull, Kris!"

He hopped up and the bull started kicking. I couldn't tear my eyes away from his hips. He waved his dusty hat in the air as the machine bucked and swerved. He grinned at me and pressed his crotch against the handle. I started to get wet.

"Ride em, cowboy!" I hollered.

The bull shuddered to a stop and Billy climbed down. There was a smattering of polite applause. I stood up and clapped.

He slapped me on the shoulder and took a drink from my beer.

"Your turn, Daisy."

I smoothed my shirt.

"Here goes nothing!"

It took me a couple seconds to regain my composure after the machine started. I used to break horses so I quickly settled into the groove. I made eyes at Billy and gyrated against the bull. I went slow and fast and mixed up the rhythm. He was transfixed. I arched my back and stuck out my chest. I rode the bull with one arm, then none.

I stepped down and went back to the table. Billy swept me up in a major kiss. I threw my arms around his neck and kissed him back.

"Wanna get out of here?"

"You read my mind," I said.

We paid our tab and went out to his truck. We were about twenty minutes from the ranch, and I went down on him the whole ride. The cool night air blew through my hair and Bob Seger was on the radio. Billy occasionally moved his hand off the gear shift to lightly touch the back of my neck.

We skipped the dorm and went straight to the stables. There was a stall piled high with fresh hay, and Billy tackled me into it. I threw his hat to the side and we furiously undressed each other.

He entered me and rode me like a bronco. He rolled and popped his hips, and I bucked right back.

"Wait, stop, stop," I panted. "I'm so itchy."

We stood up. I pressed my palms against the stall and wiggled my ass at him. He smiled.

Billy took a thin leather strap from the wall and fashioned it into a loop around his fist. He brushed it against my ass, then he spanked me. He alternated sides and hit me with increasing speed.

"Mmmmm," I said. "More."

He placed the leather strap between my teeth and pulled back on the reins while he fucked me from behind. I pushed into him as hard as I could. He held the reins in one hand and pulled my face close to his while he slammed against me.

"Wait here," he whispered.

He came back after a couple minutes. I still had my hands again the wall. He gently stroked my pussy with a riding crop and swatted my ass. He ran it down my neck, my back, my inner thighs.

"Oh my God..."

"Turn around," he said.

He tied my hands behind me with the strap. I leaned my back against the wall.

He slowly teased me with the crop. He alternated between pain and pleasure, stroking my nipples and thwacking my vulva. He kept me on the edge until I thought I would explode.

I wriggled free and pushed Billy into the hay. I sat on his dick and mounted him hard. I leaned back on my hands and thrust out my tits.

"Fuck me, cowboy." I pressed my palms against his chest and bounced on his cock. "Ugh, you feel so good..."

He put his hands on my hips and pushed me down on his cock. I grabbed the crop and teased him, stroking his neck, his stomach, his waist, his balls. He writhed under me but he didn't stop thrusting. I slapped his perineum and the sides of his ass and rode him until I came.