All Comments on 'The Creampie Journey Pt. 03'

by sparkyinoh

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful story! These two people are so much like my wife and me.

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Another site is leaking cuck sewage into LW again. Easily avoided.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Part 4

Watching for part 4. I enjoyed the progression. Husband needs to lick her pussy with a cock in her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
But there is more!

Another closet trans.

Oooh boy.... they are coming in buckets.

sparkyinoh, I am not here to tell you what to do, but they say:

"It is liberating to step out, and admit what you are"

-1 (for not being honest)

CaOldDogCaOldDogalmost 4 years ago
Wrong category

Put this story in the gay or bisexual section - 1 star because it can't go any lower.

Cuckyboy3Cuckyboy3almost 4 years ago
Ooh delicious

Nicely done. I enjoyed it. Despite the cuckold fearing anon asses who feel obligated to criticize it, I liked it and so do many others. I am thrilled that you posted it here. Keep it up!

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoalmost 4 years ago
Not Really.......

Worthy of a comment

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Reaction .....

When I read a story my initial disposition is to grant the author whatever plot line and accompanying characters he/she devises. All that's left for me is to try to imagine if or how I'd fit into such a story, with characters as given. Some commentators offer their version of the plot and its characters and offer their preferences on how such things should be handled. I don't think that's quite fair to the author, however, and I don't do that.

So all I can say is that you presented a plot into which I can't quite inject myself. But even more significant are your character presentations. The male role is unappealing, unattractive, self-destructive. The female role is distinctively uninviting. I wouldn't last five minutes with characters such as these. Especially a purportedly "loving" wife. Maybe we need a new category??!!! Let's have something like a "Manipulative Wife" category. Or maybe it's "Controlling/Dominating Wife"? Or some such.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Should have stayed in the original category - erotic couplings.

And if you moved you should have gone to fetish. Poorly thought out drivel.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story!

Perfectly placed in the correct category!

Come back soon! :)

dossbigdossbigalmost 4 years ago
The best is yet to cum

Wait till the husband has to take it in his mouth and ass. Yum!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Go back to posting

In file 13 (garbage can)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Shit like this

Makes it so easy to ignore most LW posts, happily I only skimmed this mess, it was all so cliched and predictable. Please don't continue with this theme, it's horrible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

grow some balls man and either get out or toss the bitch she is just another big cock whore time to get a life without her

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

You have two strikes against you before anyone even looks at this story. First two chapters in another category, then posting in LW is NOT a popular move here. Second, the title: The Creampie Journey smacks of cuck, another very unpopular theme.

Good luck, you'll need it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
not so much LW

Ok I read it but somehow don't feel like it is loving wife material. Sort of more couples or even fetish with the come swallowing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous