The Crush Continued

Story Info
Savannah and Steve reconnect in a steamy session.
2.2k words
4.13
4.2k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Flight attendants please prepare the cabin for landing," the pilot came over the PA and announced. Savannah checked her watch, nice she thought, they were landing 20 minutes early. After the complimentary upgrade and harmless flirting with her cute seat mate over a few airplane mini's, this was a perfect ending to a smooth flight.

After Savannah's best friend, Carrie, had moved to DC with her boyfriend Mark 6 months ago, she hasn't missed any opportunity to hop down for a weekend. Although this was a big weekend, Mark was turning 40 and Carrie planned an incredible surprise birthday celebration for him. Dinner and drinks at their favorite swanky downtown spot, private suite at a baseball game, and than she rented the penthouse of the hottest new hotel in town and invited 50 of their friends to come party. Fully staffed bar, belly dancers, strippers, flame spinners, fire eaters, I mean the list went on and on. And luckily I get to check in there tonight before tomorrow's big extravaganza.

Savannah's mind shifted to Steve as her plane slowly taxied to the gate. Steve and Mark had become super tight while she and him had dated. Steve just had that charisma about him, people were instantly attracted into his energy. Savannah was sure Carrie invited him to join the festivities this weekend but she never got a final answer if he was coming or not. Mmmm she did enjoy him cumming though.

Despite not seeing him for over a year after he had to relocate for work, their fling was so intense and passionate, she started to feel herself becoming slick as she recalled some of their sexcapades. They left each other on good terms, but both agreed that long distance wasn't for them and they would see each other when and if they could. Savannah sure would love to see all of him this weekend, she thought to herself. The dinging of the seatbelt sign snapped her back into reality and she hopped up to grab her bag. Savannah threw on her large wide rimmed shades and waved goodbye to her seat mate. As she strolled off the plane feeling a rush of excitement and desire, she realized she was really hoping Steve was there this weekend.

DC in July is warm. Leaving the crisp indoor air of the airport and stepping into the summer heat sent a little spark through Savannah. The summer always made her especially happy and eager to play. Something about the air perhaps, it was heavy and moist and it wrapped itself around you, almost begging to be stripped away.

As she waited for her Uber, someone leaned in behind her and she caught a familiar scent, he whispered into her ear with a husky voice, "It sure would be great if you could give me a ride, like old times."

The hairs on the back of her neck tingled and a smile crawled across her face. Quick as she is, Savannah replied, "how bout we at least get to the hotel first," and she spun on her heal to face him and blushed slightly when their eyes met. Steve looked as good as ever, sun kissed, fit, chiseled chin, flowy yet somehow sophisticated dark hair, mmmmm, exactly how she remembered him. He wrapped his big arms around her tightly and kissed her neck as his hands ran down her back stopping just above her ass.

Just than, the Uber pulled up, popped the trunk, rolled the window down and shouted "Are you Savannah?!" With a sly smile, Steve grabbed both their bags, threw them in the trunk and opened the back door for Savannah, lightly smacking her ass as she ducked into the car. He slid in close to her and shut the door. Their chemistry was always great, it was just the distance that became a problem. All Savannah could think of was how she wanted Steve inside her again.

DC traffic is perpetually a nightmare so they had ample time to catch up on life. Steve couldn't help his erotic thoughts about her though. Savannah's skin was tanned and smooth, her thigh completely out from the slit in her green, floral sundress, lips plump and shiny, breasts sitting high and perky, my God he wanted her right now he thought.

As she was recalling some steamy parties at her Hampton's house from earlier that month he began rubbing her thigh. She didn't stop him, simply bit her bottom lip and slightly parted her legs, giving him the only green light he needed. His strong hand slid right up under her dress. He was pleasantly greeted by her waxed, soft, and wet pussy. No panties, just her, and she wanted him just as badly he could feel. Savannah tried to continue sharing stories as to not alert the driver to their sudden rendezvous.

Steve slipped one finger effortlessly inside her and slowly drew it back out. Her breathing was speeding up, making it more difficult to talk calmly. He had always loved making her squirm, so he quickly came back sliding two fingers inside her and leaning in to kiss her neck. Savannah was so wet, he could feel himself getting stiff as he finger fucked her in the back of the Uber. She was trying to stiffle her urge to scream out with pleasure by nuzzeling her head into his neck. she whispered how close to cumming for him she was and begged him not to stop until she did. Steve was simultaneously pumping two fingers in and out of her tight, throbbing pussy and rubbing her clit with his thumb as he sucked on and licked up and down her neck. Savannahs legs started shaking and she dug her nails down into his muscular arm and muffled her groaning by biting on his shoulder as she exploded. Pussy juices soaking his hand and her dress as she squirted for him. This made Steve smile, "Is that new?! You never squirted for me before!" he exclaimed with a giddiness that made Savannah giggle.

"Its new to you baby," she said coyly as the car slowed to a stop in front of the lobby doors. Luckily for them, they had plenty of time before the parties started to explore each other some more.

The two exchanged a sultry look before walking into the lobby, they were greeted at the door with glasses of champagne and asked their names. Once Savannah said who she was, a small team suddenly appeared to take their bags and whisk them over to their private elevator. Steve knew he had his own room but wasn't ready to let her go just yet and Savannah equally wanted more time with him. The hotel team ordered them champagne to the room and although they were insistent they take them up to the penthouse, Savannah and Steve told them it really was ok. Steve peeling off several large bills and handing them out was the only real reason they all accepted our request, Savannah noticed.

Once in the elevator just the two of them, Steve pushed her up against the wall and kissed her deeply. Savannah moaned into his mouth and ran her hands down his chest and over his large cock. She was pleased to feel how hard he was through his pants. Their hands were roaming all over one another as they made out like teenagers and than the elevator dinged and the doors opened. Somehow their bags and champagne beat them upstairs they saw and they tumbled into the massive and elegant space.

Steve and Savannah pushed through the place locked together stopping at a large marble island where Steve dipped her back, kissing down her neck and chest, squeezing and pulling out her breasts so he could nip and bite on her nipples, her legs sliding up and down his sides as he moved further down between them. Lifting her dress up he had to taste her and buried his face between her smooth legs. Savannah screamed and moaned and swayed and twirled her hips for him as he licked and sucked on her clit while sliding two fingers in and out of her. She begged him to use three, Steve's cock was massive and she wanted to be ready for him. Just as he obliged her she came so fucking hard for him, grabbing the back of his head so he didn't stop and legs shaking uncontrollably as her pussy walls pulsed on his fingers. He looked up at her smiling and her cum all shiny on his chin and Savannah leaned down to taste herself on him.

Pushing Steve up against the wall behind him she stripped off her dress, leaving nothing but her heals on and dropped to her knees in front of him. Savannah needed to have his beautiful cock in her mouth, she wanted to feel him grow at her touch and then unload his tasty cum down her eager throat.

Savannah kissed and licked his stomach as she undid his belt and ran her hands down his legs to help take them off. She followed the path of her hands back up with her tongue, stopping to grab and kiss Steve's inner thighs with one hand and rub his rock hard shaft with the other. Starting at the bottom and sucking on his balls gave Steve a chill through his whole body. She ran her hands and dragged her nails all over him while she let his balls play in her mouth a bit. "Fuuuuuck you look good on your knees girl," Steve said.

Savannah continued her take over by running her tongue all the way up to the very tip of Steve's cock than opening her whole mouth and taking him all the way inside. Immediately gagging on his dick Savannah swirled her tongue and one hand around him as she moved her head up and down. His dick filled her whole mouth, so she relaxed her throat, she wanted to take it all for him. Steve tangled his hand in her ponytail and used it to move her head as he pleased. Fucking her face felt amazing and he was going to cum any second. Savannah felt it too and tightened her grip as he exploded down her throat with his hot, sweet, sticky cum.

Savannah looked up at him with a devilish grin and wiped some of him off her face and seductively licked her finger. "Mmmmm you taste heavenly," she purred. She stood up, kissed him swiftly on the mouth and sauntered over to the champagne bucket. Steve made his way over and sat on one of the barstools at the island.

Watching in semi awe as she simply poured them some champagne. Hair tasseled, make up a little smeared, tits swollen, hand marks and red marks all over from grabbing and pulling at her, God she looked fucking sexy Steve thought. She handed him a glass and they toasted and before she could finish that sip Steve pulled Savannah into him. He grabbed her by her asscheeks and lifted her onto his lap. She slowly slid all the way onto his thick, long, hard cock feeling every inch as it invaded her tight pussy. They both let out a deep, satisfying moan when he was fully inside her. Savannah rocked slowly back and forth in his lap, his dick hit her G spot like this and she was ready to cum for him almost instantly. Steve loved feeling her pulse and tighten around him and after she came he stood up, still inside her, grabbed the champagne and walked them over to the couch.

Savannah took a couple of swigs of the tart bubbles and kissed Steve deeply on the walk over. He sat down with her still on top of him and took the champagne back as she expertly started to ride him. Her titties bouncing as Savannah ran one hand through her hair and the other was squeezing her breast. She spit onto her hand and began rubbing her clit. Steve enjoyed the show for a few minutes as he smacked and squeezed her ass and gripped her hips as she performed. He poured the champagne over her and sucked it off of her hard nipples just before he stood up with her and spun her around on his cock.

Steve pushed her head down into the couch and pulled her hips up in air and began pounding her from the back. He smacked her fat ass so hard he left hand prints and he held on so tight he knew there would be bruises, he also knew she loved that. Savannah was screaming with pleasure and praising his skillful ways as Steve glided in and out of her. Steve's cock was soaked with her juices and he loved the sound of him slamming into her dripping pussy. He held on tight and was ready to cum and Savannah told him to fill her up. He released another load into her delicious and open slit this time.

They both sat up and leaned back into the soft, plush couch. Panting and sweaty, they passed the champagne back and forth. Savannah kicked her feet up on Steve's lap and they sat there and caught their breath for a moment, both with satisfied grins spread across their faces. To their surprise the door started to open so they turned to see and heard a woman's voice said "hello?" Steve and Savannah exchanged a curious glance as she got up to greet this unknown woman.

To be continued...