The Cum-Dumpster - Kelly & Erica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pushed his cock into Erica's mouth and fucked her hard and fast a last time. "I'm empty and done, buddies. This was too good to be true".

Kelly and Erica let it drip down their faces, tits, and bellies; there was no other choice. A wild smell was in the air, sperm, and Erica thought she smelled some piss.

"It's time to leave; we got what we wanted, and I guess you guys, too," said Kelly, wiping her face with her shirt. "That was amazing, but I'm getting tired now". They were covered in cum from head to toe, and they felt like sluts. But they didn't care; they were happy and satisfied.

" Who wants a last handjob now?" asked Erica.

All men raised their hands, and Erica gave them a handjob until they shot their loads over her tits and face. "One for the road," they laughed.

They walked back to their car, and Kelly drove them home. Erica was sitting next to her with her head on her shoulder, and they looked at each other with a smile. "We did it, we really did it."

As they drove home, they passed a group of men walking down the street. "I bet we could get them too, but not today," said Erica. "We need to recover, and we have so much sperm dripping down our legs."

They shared a laugh and enjoyed the moment. "I love you, Erica," said Kelly. "I love you too," replied Erica. "Let's do it again soon."

They arrived at Kelly's apartment, and Erica went to the bathroom. "I'm going to take a shower," she said. "I feel so sticky."

Kelly looked at herself in the mirror. Her face was still covered in sperm, and she could feel it dripping down her legs. "What did I just do?" she thought.

She took a long hot shower and put on some comfortable clothes. She was still sore from the gangbang and sat down on the couch. She closed her eyes and thought about the men fucking her and the cum that covered her face.

"What happened to you today, Kelly?" said Erica. "You look so different; you are glowing." Kelly smiled, "I don't know what happened to me, but I'm glad it happened."

"So, you liked it?" said Erica. "It was amazing, and I'm still sore."

"We can go to a spa to relax after the gangbang," said Erica. Kelly smiled, "That sounds like a great idea."

12