All Comments on 'The Cupid Effect Ch. 13'

by mondotoken

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
CreeperclawCreeperclawover 8 years ago
I knew it!!!

Now all that's left is to see just where dexter goes with this new tid bit of information. Are Agnes and he gonna war it out until one dominates the other? Or will a new element be thrown into the mix? I can't wait to see how this all resolves.

newfield1981newfield1981over 8 years ago
Spoon feeding.

This is a great story, too bad we're getting it one paragragh at a time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
slow and steady

Take your time mondo you own this story you decide when and if we get it bit the chapter was great

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good pacing

I really prefer this release schedule. I'd much rather have a 1 - 2 page chapter posted every few days or weeks than a 4 -5 page chapter posted every few weeks or month.

Keep doing what you're doing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wHAT

Not even a chapter more like a paragraph

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
eager to know

eagerly awaiting the next installment of your story. Got hooked from the beginning. It would be good if you can post more and fast. But thanks for sharing this story.

Very few stories in this site are so good. Please keep up.

cabernetguycabernetguyabout 8 years ago
keep it up!!

thanks for your story - i've enjoyed the cupid effect so far. I figured that what was going on with Agnes. Now I'm really curious too, to see what happens with Kelsey, who we haven't heard about for a while, but who was growing more intelligent the last time we saw her... so many different threads with which to continue your story! :-)

Well done, mondotoken!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More Please

Please don't leave us hanging too long before the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Man

I hope he gets his girl back but man he didnot try to hurt her.

But she was cruel to the nth degree. Could a guy overcome this?

beanburner69beanburner69about 8 years ago
more

This by far the longest I have stayed with a story. usually read short stories. can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I hope you continue this story. I'm constantly checking to see if chpt 14 been posted.

KalleroKalleroabout 8 years ago
Please come back to this series

Your stories are all great, but this one is amazing! Please continue it!

I also check every other day to see if chapter 14 is up yet

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
JK Rowling

this is good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very Fun to read

Very fun to read, Hope you come back and finish the story, like having Agnes and him get back together after hes been punished enough. and then having to pool there might to have battle with Kelsey now that shes smart enough to figure out what was done to her or vice-versa.

cabernetguycabernetguyabout 8 years ago
come back, we miss you!!!

hey mondo - hope you continue your story - it's been one of the more fun ones in this forum...a unique story line with lots of fun places to go yet. Miss you and your writing! Hope you're doing well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Please finish this story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous