The Cure Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

More and more often, I was around, ready to catch any leftovers.

Right there, in the locker-rooms, the guys were losing money feeding us with their cum, I knew that I had to be thankful so I showed an even more appreciative face.

I tried to help them out by finding a position which would hide my own cock underneath my singlet, - I was still wearing it -- and I started to think that a chastity cage might be useful after all...

Seeing them fapping, hearing them grunting, having all those dicks making back and forth motions before my eyes, I wanted to jerk-off like crazy and I was leaking a lot.

Thank God I was about to swallow a lot of fresh jocks' jizz tp even things out!

"Bros stick together!" Coach Jordan repeated several times as he was stroking his own (huge and veiny) slab of meat.

Just like Franck and a few others, Coach Jordan did not pretend that he needed a porn to get horny. He jerked himself off simply by looking at Simon and I, as we were patiently waiting our food on our knees.

The cum started pouring about ten minutes after the beginning of the session.

Peter was the first one to go. He aimed at the glass and for the first time, I felt the pressure of the time passing by.

The first volley, the second, the third... Peter busted seven loads before he was done. And the seconds were passing by! So quickly! Simon and I looked at each other. He seemed paralyzed; his mouth semi-opened in a state of shock.

"Come on, boys! Drink-up!" The Coach pressed us the second Peter was done with his orgasm. "Hurry!"

He was right! We were wasting some precious proteins!

I grabbed the glass and licked the sides off before pouring the thick cum sitting inside straight into my mouth.

Shit, it was all warm! Also, Peter's loads were very gooey, I had to play with them in my mouth before actually swallowing.

"Next load will be for Brown, then." Coach Jordan settled, unbothered.

I felt ashamed to have jumped on this glass like a true eager slut.

Although, I was... Not a slut of course, this whole thing was only for medical reasons, but eager, I was for sure!

Jason was the second one to cum. Fantastic, Simon could have this one and his translucent shitty sperm!

I was still feeling the strong state of Peter in my mouth.

The more the guys were reaching their own orgasms, the more Coach Jordan seemed excited by the situation. He was so fucking hard: a truncheon made of pink flesh and prominent blue veins was standing before me.

His dick was glistening with precum.

"Come on, my boys, that's it, empty your loads, feed your teammates!"

Franck started to play with his nipples as he would often do. I hate to admit it but I was hoping that when his time to cum would come, I would be the one feeding on Franck's loads.

The twins jizzed at the same time and Simon and I got to share the third and fourth serving.

As they were both poorly aiming at the glass, I got hit on the face multiple times, and in the end, I am not sure if I ate more of Andre's or Tyrone's cum.

They tasted and looked the same anyway. Probably a twin thing.

Definitely though, I got to swallow more Alpha juice than Simon. He was way too shy about this, taking too much time!

When I was licking cum off the bench, he was looking at me like I was an alien or something.

Come on, Simon, you were the one telling me how much we needed some fresh cum, I thought.

I guess that the multiple occasions where I had already eaten their leftovers, - or Franck's full loads of proteins -, were helping me out in this instance.

Coach Jordan was particularly proud of me.

"Amazing, Zander! You were born for this! Look at you, slurping on that fresh warm Alpha spunk! See, some guys are made to be Betas!"

I nodded yes, sticking my tongue out to reach the corner of my lips where some residue of jizz were dripping off.

Coach Jordan picked-up some cum from my cheeks and shoved his creamy fingers in my mouth. I licked them off, or rather sucked them off, just like Franck had taught me.

While I was busy with the coach, Diego jizzed in the glass and Simon was the one to drink-up the precious semen. Lucky bastard, Diego had nutted some thick creamy white loads!

Although, Simon did not even lick off the side and was scolded by the coach who, the same way that he had done for me, forced some more cum down his throat with his fingers.

At this point, things started to get messy. Well, messier than they already were.

Simon was reluctant to continue and we realized that Coach Jordan and Gino had been hit by friendly-fire, probably during the twins' ejaculation or more recently, when Diego had busted his own loads.

"If you cannot appreciate what we are doing for you, Brown, Zander will get all the benefits!"

Coach Jordan rubbed his dick against my forehead and cheeks to smear me with his precum.

I was then asked to lick his thighs and Gino (hairy) abs to collect some of the leftovers from the previous cum-shots.

What was the source of the sperm I was slurping? I had no idea. Were we still respecting the five seconds' rule? Not at all. Did I keep swallowing? Of course, I did! I needed that Alpha nectar.

Truthfully, I was not in my normal state.

The events were happening but I was missing bit and pieces. At some point, I realized that Simon was no longer there and Franck, Gino and Coach Jordan were standing before me stroking their huge dicks.

They looked stunning.

I know that sounds gay, and maybe I was indeed turning gay, but that was really what I thought when I saw them. Gorgeous dripping cocks. Simon was a dumbass to run away from this.

The precum leaking from their piss-slits looked like the more appetizing meal I could ever eat.

And I ate it!

Franck thought he could teach Coach Jordan one of our tricks.

I laid down on my back on the locker-room's dirty floor, - fuck, it was stinking like sweat, feet and cum down there -, and Franck, Gino and the Coach took turn standing right above my face to let the droplets of precum fall from their wet cockheads straight into my mouth.

The worst part was, my blatant erection was now fully exposed to my teammates and the Coach.

Did I still care though?

It almost looked like my best friend was about to empty himself directly onto me but Gino eventually grabbed the glass and came in it.

I straightened up to swallow it fast. Gino was holding the glass for me, properly feeding me like a baby.

A dirty filthy cum-addicted baby.

Something switched in Gino's eyes as I was swallowing his fresh loads.

Somehow, it became obvious that he was no longer seeing me as his friend. I was not too sure of what we were, but we had become something different.

I had reasons to be happy though. Less than five seconds had passed between his ejaculation and the moment I felt his spunk going down my throat, straight to my stomach.

Mission accomplished!

I pondered over the fact that I had never swallowed that much spunk in one go and I knew that more big loads were about to come. Coach Jordan and Franck Karter were both notorious for their huge and intense orgasms.

It turned out that they were even more impressive when they were cumming at the same time!

At this point, I had no idea what they were aiming at, all I know is that I ended completely drenched!

It was raining milk all over me on both sides and I was getting hit everywhere, my face, my cheeks, even my lips and eyes, - Oh God, I was turning blind, - but my body too, my singlet was all wet, my bare thighs were dripping with fresh warm jizz.

Soaked and disoriented, I opened my mouth and I felt some volleys of fresh cum, -- where they coming from the Coach or from Franck? -, hitting my exposed tongue.

In the middle of this explosion of jizz, the dirty glass did end-up getting filled. I had to drink-it up, and fast.

"Quick, Boy! Swallow! Swallow!" Coach Jordan pressed me.

Just like Gino, he grabbed the glass and forced the gooey content down my throat. At the same time, the Coach was using his other hand to collect more cum on his fingers and feed them to me.

Once I was done with the glass, I could suck-off my fingers and the Coach's hands, searching cum anywhere I could.

"Good boy." Coach Jordan spoke as I was feeding myself.

He helped me out of my rowing singlet, the sport gear was coated with sperm, and he slammed the wet fabric against my face.

"Clean that off! It's messy as hell; There's cum everywhere on that thing!"

In a somewhat cruel move, Coach Jordan put his bare foot on my now uncovered hard cock.

"And this, that's not good! Zander, you need to get a hold of that thing!"

He rubbed his foot against my cock as I was blind, sucking-up on my own rowing singlet.

"You'll definitely need to cage that!"

By some miracle, I managed not to cum.

Coach Jordan finished me off by rubbing his now deflating cock all over my face and tongue. I did not realize I was licking a cock until hours later, when I recalled the event. On the moment, it had just seemed natural.

I did realize that I was becoming a freak though...

If my place within the team and the house had already drastically changed since I had been diagnosed as a Beta, this feeding session had definitely sealed the deal!

In one sense, it was awful, I felt like I had become my roommates' bitch. But in a way, I did need their sperm and there was something comforting in owning the fact that we were all holding different roles.

Yes, there was a hierarchy between us but why did that have to be an issue?

However, the exercise did not strengthen the rowing team the way the Coach had anticipated.

Later that night, Simon told us that he was leaving. At least for a few weeks.

That was difficult for me. Simon had become someone I could talk to, and without him, I would be the only remaining Beta in the team.

"The Cum Factory is no longer shipping batches." He explained. "The C.E.D. Corporation has sent us an email. Due to the five seconds' rule, they are requiring all their clients to move to the Factory for the duration of the Protocol. Otherwise, we have to quit the program. I'm leaving tomorrow."

"Simon... That's crazy! Your classes! The team!" I tried.

"The team? You really think we belong with them now? How could you accept to submit to them like that in the locker-room earlier? That was sick!"

"Dude, you've been drinking cum as much as I have, if not more! I'm just trying to survive, just like you."

He shrugged his shoulders.

"Dan, you have to stop pretending we can live a normal life here as long as we are a Beta... My only goal is to change that freaking label as soon as possible, and the Factory is my best shot to fight the defect. I'll be there for the next few weeks; they ensure me I should get positive results for our next testing."

There was no way of making him stay.

To be fair, I was not even sure that I wanted him there.

Selfishly, I did not want to have to fight with him over the few leftovers that I could get from our in-house suppliers.

Franck looked somewhat affected by the news.

Simon was his best friend. Or at least, he used to be.

It was weird walking to the CuM Centre without him the next morning. I was expecting some changes but the process was still the same. I had to wait in line, with Steve and Gregory, until we were served our shots of spunk.

No five seconds' rule.

It did seem ridiculous to settle for that ounce of cum which had been made minutes ago when I knew I needed to ingest so much more and closer to the source.

Also, I smiled to myself thinking about how disgusted I was, just 15 days before, to swallow my first shot.

Funny how quickly things can change.

Speaking about changes, they did eventually arrive at the Centre the following day!

When we got there with the boys, only the distinctive smell of cum was the same, otherwise, the setting of the CuM Centre was entirely different.

I was no longer meant to wait in line to get a dose of the Cure. I was asked by a soldier to go into one of the cubicles, where seven men would enter, one after the other, and feed me.

With seven orgasms, the Government had figured that each Beta male would get his average of an ounce of sperm a day. Only purely fresh this time. As Franck would say, "straight from the tap".

Fuck though.

There was no other way to say this: I was about to become a literal cum dumpster.

Was I ready for this?!

[MORE TO CUM]

See you next week to see how well Daniel handles swallowing cum "straight from the tap". ;)

12