The Dallas School Girls Pt. 08: Ryan

Story Info
The male member of the group swings me to his side.
1.9k words
4.57
3.4k
4
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have received some negative comments (mostly from male readers) about what some perceive as "gay stuff" in my stories. I cannot deny a scattering of m/m bisexual occurrences in my adventures. Yet every woman who has been a part of those moments has described great arousal at my being relaxed enough with my sexual orientation to open myself to less-traditional male experiences. And, I enjoy it. As any woman will tell you, sucking a man's cock gives you a feeling of power over him and a sense of accomplishment when you bring him to orgasm and swallow his cum.

That said, this chapter is about Ryan, a gay man, who shared his love and his body with me. There would be no way to tell this story without "gay stuff." Yet this first time was among the most loving and fulfilling sexual experiences of my life. I hope my telling of it can do justice to experience.

I rarely ask directly for comments, though I always welcome them. In this case, I am asking for honest feedback, including, if you are comfortable doing so, your chosen gender identity. I will respond to all feedback that is not "anonymous."

+ - + - + - + - + -

When my wife first mentioned what she called, The Dallas School Girls, I thought of them as simply a clique of women, and one gay man, all in their 60s who had stayed close friends since middle school. I met most of them at parties or dinners. They were all smart, successful, and quite beautiful.

It wasn't until after my wife passed away that I learned the real secret of the Dallas School Girls.

I suggest reading at least the intro to this series to help get things started. -Emmerson

Having sent a text saying he was on his way up to the hotel room the Dallas School Girls secured for their blatant sexual use of my body and my skills, I began preparing for Ryan's visit, picking up dirty clothes and selecting clean ones. I choose to wear the same lavender shirt and loose tan cargo shorts I had worn to the orgy the night before, since I hardly had them on long enough to take them off.

Ryan was the sole male member of the Dallas School Girls. We had met several times and I liked him a lot. Contrary to the flamboyant stereotype of a gay man, Ryan was soft-spoken and warm with a dry humor and gentle, open manner. When my wife and I accompanied him to his favorite corn dog cart for lunch, I got a snap shot of Ryan holding a large corndog to his wide-open grin, as he pointed at me with a mischievous look in his eyes. It's one of my favorite photos.

As I opened the door, I saw that he had also chosen to wear cargo shorts, though his were already bulging at the crotch. Ryan was tall with thinning blonde hair, a pale complexion and a ready smile. We hugged and he pushed his crotch into mine.

"It's good to see you," he said, hitching up his shorts.

I took the cue and rubbed the bulge, "So it would seem. The rest of the Girls are here to see if I eat pussy as well as my wife did. I take it your experience with her was different."

"Somewhat. Let's get comfortable." He opened his pants as he walked to the mini-bar. His pants dropped as he bent down to retrieve a small bottle of red wine from the short fridge. His ass was pale and nearly perfect. He looked back at me and flexed his cheeks open, then closed. "Caught you looking, naughty boy."

He removed his shirt and sat on the bed, leaning against the pillows propped at the headboard. Deciding I was more conspicuous dressed than otherwise, I quickly took my shirt and shorts off as well. Like Ryan, I had not put on any underwear. I filled a glass with the last of the sharkbite from the pitcher and sat next to him on the bed, purposely close enough so our thighs touched. He patted my thigh near where the head of my cock lay limp.

"The story goes like this," he began after a long breath. "You know that Jan and I dated, back in the day? She was 20 and I was barely 21. This was before I fully understood my sexuality. I thought men were supposed to be with women, and even then, before her boob job, Jan was an enchanting woman."

I nodded and my dick pulsed. "Her pubes."

"Those amazing white pubes were a work of art." He sighed. "I did like fucking her, though I enjoyed it more when we were doggie style and I was not overtly confronted by her breasts. Somehow, I did not get the hint from myself, even when I discovered I loved anal sex. And Jan was delighted to oblige. I would fuck her ass until we both climaxed, and she would lick me clean. It was the prefect arrangement, even if we were deceiving ourselves.

"One afternoon, I let myself into their dorm room unannounced. Through the bedroom door, I could hear the sounds of the two women pleasuring each other, something that your wife had mastered and had taught all the other Dallas School Girls. I undressed as I move through the common room, feeling my cock get harder at the thought of Jan licking your wife's cunt, with her tight ass up in the air."

Both our dicks were getting hard as he told the story. I reached over to wrap my fingers around Ryan's dick and stroke him. He looked up at me, and we both knew where this was going, but he needed to finish the story. "I opened the bedroom door silently and there they were, on the bed, your wife's legs around Jan's upturned ass as her sphincter winked at me. Without thinking I ran into the room, grabbed her hips and shoved my dry cock into her tight ass."

I lowered my head to Ryan's hard cock, licking then sucking it as his story got more heated.

"I fucked her ass hard for three or four strokes before I opened my eyes and saw Jan, staring up at me, with that smirk of hers. I froze. Your wife said, 'Whoever that is, if you stop now, I will kill you.'

I was fucking your wife's ass by accident! Jan's expression was one of amusement mixed with the fire of lust. 'I'd do what she says, if I were you, lover' she said as she pulled your wife's face back to her cunt."

"Your wife's ass was tight and she was rocking back on my cock and she moaned. I admit to no little embarrassment at my mistake but, being young, I chose to plow through, balls out, as it were. I fucked her ass hard, feeling my orgasm growing as her moans turned to a low shriek that built in volume and intensity."

It was a sound I knew well, and I shoved my face into Ryan's pubes, letting his fragrance fill my mind with lust.

"She was fucking me hard, all but ignoring Jan. I decided the macho approach might be best with this usually straight woman. 'Take my dick,' I ordered her 'Feel me filling your nasty shit hole with by big gay cock. You're mine now. You're my fag hag. No other man will ever have your ass. Do you hear me?' She humped my cock, 'Yes, Ryan, I'm all yours,' she screamed. 'The first and last man in my ass! I'M YOUR FAG HAG!' until she reached orgasm, wild and screaming 'FUCK!' she threw her head back and just kept slamming over me. And then I CAME ... OH GOD! I'M CUMMING!"

Ryan filled my mouth with cum as I licked and swallowed as fast as I could. He pushed my face down, his cock filling the back of my throat. It felt marvelous to be able to do this for him. He slowed his pumping of my face as he stroked my hair.

"You've got a natural talent you know that my dear friend? Let me return the favor," I thought he was going to suck me and I had sucked him, but he reached for the pink bottle on the nightstand. Pouring some on his hand, he spread it on my engorged cock, along the shaft and around the head. "I know you've done this with some of the girls. The mechanics are much the same, but I think you'll find I have more experience and easier access." He nudged me onto my back and straddled my hips. As he lowered his ass around my cock, he continued his story, "After I came in your wife's ass, Jan grabbed my cock and started licking me saying, 'I've always wondered what her ass tastes like?' Your wife said, 'You only had to ask, my love.' And she backed up to Jan's mouth. I watched as Jan's tongue probed deep into your wife's anus, curling and scooping her taint."

Ryan was rocking on my cock, easily moving me deeper. "Both women were groaning in ecstasy, one from being eaten, the other from doing the eating. Both reaching under to finger one another's clits. It was the most arousing female thing I've ever witnessed."

I settled deep in his rectum feeling his muscles squeeze my cock. "Well, that explains a few things." I said.

"Such as?" was rocking his hips again. My cock swelled in response.

"Such as why she loved to play in my ass, but never let me get inside her. Because you were already there."

He nodded as his eyes fluttered closed when my cock pulsed in his ass. "A bit of a confused mess, our girl was." My dick pulsed again and I looked into his blue eyes as he reacted. I kissed him. He kissed me back, lifting on his knees and back down to fuck me with his rectum. Then again. Faster.

"Yes, Ryan, fuck me as you fucked her." He pounded his ass onto my cock, again and again. "Oh, Ryan you're making me cum. Your ass feels so good. I'm fucking a man's ass and I'm going to CUM!"

He did not slow down when my orgasm hit, feeling my cum fill his ass and flow around my shaft. He kept pumping and I kept cumming. I felt a dampness drip down my abdomen. I looked do to see hm holding his hard dick between us. Hot cum squeezed from the tip and ran down his hand and onto my stomach. I scooped it up in my fingers, "I guess Jan isn't here to clean us up." I sucked the cum from my fingers.

He kissed me again, tasting his own cum. "I have waited for this for years. I'm only sorry she had to pass to make it happen."

"Now we have all the time in the world."

"And next time we'll ask Jan to join us."

"I don't think that will take much persuasion."

He kissed me again and I sucked his tongue with a love born from this new passion. "Does this make me your fag hag?"

In your case, "Fag Stag."

"I'll accept that."