The Dancer and the Bodybuilder Ch. 02

Story Info
The little dancer and body builder fall in true love.
3.8k words
4.77
4.3k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 12/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For all practical purposes, Maximus was the most important thing in my life. It was as though all the energy and drive that I put into dancing shifted to Maximus. Dancing was still vital to who I was, but my true self was focused on my big muscleman stud. It appeared that he felt the same way about me. Lifting weights was vital to who he was, but I became the center of his life.

I had to travel overnight to a performance, but as soon as I returned the next afternoon I wanted to see Maximus again. The thought of him was always with me, even during the performance. Others in my dance team noticed my mind was somewhere else. At one point the twin sisters, who I'd become sort of friendly with, asked if I was alright. I told them that I met someone and was thinking about "him." I didn't mean to divulge the "him" part, and they seemed intrigued. Luckily, the dance team was called on stage and I avoided any further inquiries.

Upon returning I texted Maximus to let him know that I returned home. He replied...

"I'm so glad you're back safe and sound. I missed you."

"I missed you to Maximus, and thought about you constantly."

"Really? What were you thinking about?"

I hesitated with my response and tried to decide what to text. Then I concluded that I should tell him the truth so he knows my private thoughts, and so I texted...

"I kept thinking about your big muscular body, how it feels so big and dense, and how it smells so manly."

"Devin, I love that. Do you think about anything else?"

"Well, when I got horny, like when I went to bed in the hotel, I also started thinking deeply about your big cock. It's so enourmous!"

Then there was a long delay, but when he did respond it made me feel amazing...

"I thought about you too, Devin. I even started working out harder to get more massive for you. I think about you the entire time I lift weights. I pretended you were here watching me get all pumped up. I even jacked myself off fantasizing about you."

"Oh my, you're making me blush. I can't image how sexy it would be to watch you work out in front of me. What did you fantasize about when you masturbated?"

There was an even longer delay than the last time. I patiently waited for the reply. At least five minutes passed, then he finally texted...

"Devin, I thought about you sucking on my big cock. But I also thought about mounting you, fucking you, and breeding you out. It made me ejaculate all over the place. I can't help it. That fantasy overwhelmed me."

I figured he would eventually go there. I actually had the same fantasy, but I hadn't shared that with him yet. The thought of that was extremely erotic, but also scary and disconcerting in terms of the reality of dealing with such a big thick cock. I guess I didn't want to encourage anything like that. But now I had to respond to his honest and heartfelt text, and this time I was the one who delayed a response. After what might have been seven or eight minutes, I typed the following, and sent it...

"Oh Maximus, I love you so much. I too have fantasies about that, and last night in the hotel the fantasy made me cum so hard. Please understand that afterward I got scared and nervous. I've never done anything like that before, and you're SO huge... And I'm so tiny and so very tight."

I started crying after I sent the text. Overwhelming feelings of confusion about my urges, and his, enveloped me. I panicked because I didn't know what to do. Thoughts about just how something so massive could even begin to penetrate me, and questions about what was driving me to fantasize about it, swirled around in my brain...

What would happen to me physically?

Would he rupture me?

Would Maximus leave me if he couldn't fully express his love?

Then, the phone rang, startling me out of my heavy thoughts, it was Maximus, and I answered...

"I'm sorry Maximus. I was trying to..."

Before I had a chance to finish, he interrupted, saying...

"Devin, I feel terrible for bringing that up. I just got carried away. Please forgive me."

"Oh Maximus, please don't be too upset. I just don't know what to say or what to do."

"No, no, no, I'm not upset. I just don't want to lose you. Let's not dwell on it. I just want to be with you."

"I want to be with you too, more than words can say. My need for you is infinite, and it's as if my very life depends on it."

"Would you like to come over this evening after my workout?

"Wow, I would love to! But would it be OK if I came earlier so I could watch you lift all those heavy weights?"

"That sounds so hot, Devin. I've got a pair of bikini underwear I will wear for you. It will really show off my body, and it will really emphasize the pure size of my manhood. The bikini gets so stretched out. Also, you should know that I've already put on more dense muscle mass for you."

Maximus was obviously excited about me watching him in his little bikini, getting all pumped up and sweaty. I could hardly wait! He mentioned that the shower was repaired earlier that day, and thanked me again for paying for it. I figured he wouldn't be near as dirty and smelly as last time.

I showered and also shaved my thin and sparse body hair to be ultra-smooth. Then I picked out what I thought was the sexiest outfit I had... Little pink knee-high tights and a very low-cut and sleeveless silk top. It was an outfit I wore for a special dance performance six months earlier. I even put on a diamond tennis bracelet that I inherited from my rich aunt.

Also, while staying at the hotel I purchased a sexy, almost see-through black frilly laced thong at the lingerie shop next door. I was shocked that I did it, but the thought of Maximus seeing me in it overpowered any reservations that I initially had. Just trying it on in the dressing room excited me, and I knew I had to have it. Interestingly, I sort of liked how the little butt string went up and between my butt cheeks, and loved how it felt touching my little hole and slightly rubbed on it when I moved around.

When I arrived at the gym the door was open and I entered. Maximus had already started working out. He stopped after completing a set of squats he was in the middle of executing. It looked like over 600 pounds of iron plates were on the bar, and it was heavily bent from the massive weight. He turned, smiled, and walked over to me as I simultaneously removed my jacket to expose my outfit.

His bikini underwear looked surreal in that it was stretched out like it was trying to contain a heavy bowling ball inside. I noticed what looked like a three-inch gap between his crotch and bikini itself. I could see large portions of exposed cock shaft and gonad meat in the gap. The bowling ball-sized contents heavily pushed the bikini out from his body. The bikini material was so thin from the stretching that I could almost see through it. Being as wet with cock and ball sweat as it was also contributed to making it almost see-through. The giant packed-in cock and balls bounced around heavily as he approached me.

We hugged almost desperately. I didn't care that my outfit was getting soiled with his oily and sweaty body. All I thought about was how big, thick, and dense his muscular body was. I quickly realized, unexpectedly, that he was dirtier and smellier than before. His shower was repaired after all. I mean, I sort of liked it and perhaps I would eventually get off on it. Then, Maximus could sense what I was thinking, and as we continued to hug, he said...

"I know I smell so strong. I'm planning to shower right after I work out. I had clients back up today and didn't have time before you arrived. I figured you wouldn't mind while it while I work out, and you might even like it."

He clearly wanted to have a real manly smell while he worked out for me, and I didn't want him to think I didn't like that as well. So I responded...

"I'm so glad you didn't shower... You're dirty and smelly like a big muscled stud should be."

As we continued to hug and feel up each other's bodies, I outwardly started smelling his muscles. Powerful musk rose from his bikini. The erotic scent of a big muscle man really got to me. Yes, his odor was stronger than before, but I was still drawn to it. He flexed as I sniffed him, rubbing my face on his big muscles. The ultra-manly stink made him seem more muscular... I was losing myself in him.

Maximus had a lustful desire for me to watch him work out, especially in that stretched-out bikini, so he released me and had me sit down on a bench close to the big weights. He started lifting them for various parts of his body. It was surreal as he pushed and pulled such heavy weights. He got sweatier and he's muscles ballooned up to another level of size. Giant veins popped out all over the slabs of dense heavy muscle.

The manly show was turning me on. My little cock was so hard it caught on the fabric of my thong and I had to adjust myself. It was also apparent that Maximus's bikini was engorging as it stretched to the breaking point. It now surpassed the initial bowling ball size as more and more blood rushed to his cock and testicles.

I loved how he worked on all his different muscles, chest, back, shoulders, arms, legs, and so on. The more he worked, the more I wanted to go to him. At that point, in the overly sexual mindset I was in, I began to crave his super smelly scent and wanted to feel those pumped up muscles. Losing control, I yelled out in desperation...

"Oh Maximus, I want to rub my little nose on your big chest, take you in, and feel you up. Please let me. You're such a big muscle stud man."

Hearing that he dropped the two 90-pound dumbells he was working and facing me several feet in front of the bench I was sitting on, started flexing again. My god, this time he was so much bigger and all ripped up, and all that ridiculously potent man scent hit me. My lust for him was now unparalleled and I waited for him to signal I could go to him. Then, after he teased me unmercifully, showing off his unreal physique, he said...

"Come get some and enjoy yourself as long as you want. Check this fucking pumped up muscle out."

I almost sprang off the bench and hugged him as he kept up his double biceps flexing pose. Oh my did he smell powerfully, but in my state of mind I admitted to myself that I loved it so much. I rubbed my face all over his chest and as he continued to flex both biceps, I even rubbed my nose sniffing nearer and nearer to his shaved, pungent, and ultra-muscular armpits. I would move my nose and face away from his exposed underarms, but then get the urge to go back. I also instinctively started kissing and licking all the slabs of muscle and the taste was so intoxicating that I whimpered over and over again. The taste of his dirty body, coupled with the potent odor of it, triggered something so primitive and deep-seated in my brain. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Maximus was in seventh heaven as I worshipped him. His sexual pride exploded as I gave him what he so desired and acknowledged his magnificent manliness. By now my outfit was getting very soiled from his dirty body and without a word, I stepped back from him and removed everything but the girly thong I got from the lingerie shop. I felt so sexy in it and wanted him to notice. He sure did, and gawking at me, spun me around as he moaned. His actions made me feel so feminine and desirable. He began to rub me up with his big strong hands.

I was still powerfully driven to experience his massive pumped-up body and went back to it like before. It felt even more incredible this time because my almost nude body was skin-to-skin on his. Super-manly oily sweat got all over me as I relished his unsurpassed muscularity, smell, and taste.

I enjoyed his muscles so much that I kept trying to ignore the giant bulging bikini that was pushing into me. It felt like a big, wet, and warm ball of meat that had some give to it... As I pushed into the mass it would spread out slightly. It was so fucking heavy!

The thing was, his crotch was so much more musky smelling than before, and I thought nothing could get muskier than that. I looked down at it and this time I was gawking and moaning. God, it was so massive. I moved back enough to let it hang heavy in the bikini. By now the bikini was unable to contain much of it, and I could see large portions of big cock and testicle meat as the bikini was pushing out further from his crotch. I wanted to get closer to it and instinctively dropped to my knees. The bulge was bigger than my head, and I now started lightly rubbing my nose on the sweaty stretched-out fabric of the straining bikini. Maximus moaned in such a manly way. He loved what I was doing as I kept moving my little nose around the monster bulge and sniffing at its manliness.

My nose was getting very moist from cock and ball sweat that permeated the bikini. I pushed my nose and face into the heavy mass and I expressed my love for it with repeated whimpering as Maximus looked on like the stud he is. He was getting so excited that I noticed he was feeling up his slabs of giant muscles as though it made him feel more manly. Then, he reached down and pulled off his bikini tearing them as he did so. They were already weakened from the strain of trying to contain everything, and they finally gave way as he worked to remove them.

Oh my, the cock was still semi-hard and plopped down before me, bouncing heavily. It reminded me of a big long and super thick water balloon, as it had a similar density and weight. His giant oval balls plopped out too, and they looked so fucking big and very plump. The musky stink was now so strong that I lost touch with everything else and had a one-track mind to work his manhood unrestrained and uninhibited. Naturally, I also started to crave a big creamy wad.

I buried my face in his phenomenal masculinity, and instinctively started licking and smelling everything. I noticed that Maximus rotated his hips forward to push his crotch out and into my face as if to say "Have at it." Then, I started to feel so nasty and slutty, which motivated me to lick underneath the heavy balls, where the most manly tastes and smells were originating. By now his giant cock was at full erection and rock hard. He loved my nastiness, prompting him to comment...

"I knew you'd like me like this, but I'll shower if you ask me."

"Maximus, I really do love your powerful man scent.... Those big balls are so musky... But it turns me on so much."

"You've been so accommodating to me. No one has ever worshipped me when I'm this scented up. It proves that you love me. I'm happy to shower and we can resume afterward."

"Maximus, I do love you and my love is so intense that I will do anything you want. I love it when your body gets so smelly. I don't want you to shower until I finish you off like this... Please let me enjoy this all the way."

"Oh little baby, I don't know what to say... No one has ever come close to pleasing me as you do. Now show me you love sucking off massive cock."

Incredibly, we were both super lustful, but also so loving in the way we interacted. I felt super nasty, but at the same time, I felt very loving, and so very fortunate to have Maximus. I wanted to finish him, suck him off like I was starving. In point of fact, I was starving for his cum. There was no better feeling than being on my knees, naked except for the lingerie thong panties which fit like a glove over my firm little bubble butt, and even over my tiny, but rock-hard penis. My man's overwhelming scent was all over me as I worked him. I remember how I thought I wasn't sure about dealing with his voluminous wads. I even thought that I might get tired of continuously coping with so much, over and over again. But now I had no such reservations. I wanted his big wads, and I knew this one would be limitless.

I sucked sensuously and used both my little hands to pump the fat shaft. I knew I looked sexy, and between his moaning, Maximus said...

"My fucking god, you are so sexy. I'm gonna feed you so much, and I'm gonna explode all over your sexy little body too."

He was moaning more deeply now, and as I sucked diligently, he added...

"Tell me how you fantasize like you told me before. I want to hear it again. Tell me everything."

The truth is, as he asked those things, I was myself thinking about what it would be like to take him in my ass. It just naturally happened as I contemplated how massive his cock was in my little hands, and how it was forcing open my mouth to the maximum limit. So, popping his cock head out of my mouth, and while still pumping his giant shaft, I replied...

"I've been thinking about that more and more. Just look how big you are. I started touching my little hole this morning when I woke up in the hotel room, and it was so tiny... But Maximus, my touch made it feel so good, and I kept doing it, thinking of you and you're monster cock.

I kept pumping him as I talked, and within ten seconds he exploded like a cannon. His entire body jerked and twitched powerfully, and the first blast hit me so hard much of it bounced off me from the impact to my face, hair, and neck. It was apparent that sharing my butt fucking thoughts and fantasies was too much for him.

Jets of thick white wad exploded out of him with tremendous force. Still using both hands, I alternated pumping sperm in my mouth and then all over my little body. There was so much of it! My thong was rubbing on my hole and I thought that's one of the reasons I like it. I was now having desires to finger my hole as I dealt with his never-ending wad. I took my right hand and moved it down to my ass, pulling out the thin fabric in my crack and moving it to right cheek, I started using my finger to slowly massaged it.

My finger felt so good touching my super-tight hole. Eating gobs of wad and coating my body with it made my ass tingle. The massive orgasm Maximus had was subsiding and he took greater notice of what I was doing. He stepped back while his giant cock was still pulsing and dripping thick cream on the floor, and intently watched me.

I kept at it, and then I noticed it was getting a little moist and slippery down there. It made my touch feel even better. Now, Maximus was even more focused on me. Pure sexiness permeated my body and my ass. Then, my little finger penetrated it! I let out a little high-pitched whimper. Oh my, it felt so fucking good. My tiny penis was rock hard and sensitive, but I didn't touch it. Instead, I pushed the front of my thong down to expose it for Maximus.

There I was, on my knees, wad covered, arching my back, exposing my hard penis, and fucking myself with my finger. My ass produced more slippery juices and my finger easily pumped it. I had no idea my ass could emit natural lube. Out of curiosity, I pulled my finger out and looked at the thick clear lube. I noticed some of it was pure white in color.

Maximus was clearly enthralled and sexually excited as he observed my nastiness. Further teasing him, I raised my hand to my nose and sniffed it. I sure liked how it smelled. It was an extremely erotic scent. Maximus moaned louder. Looking up at him again, I lightly licked my finger with the tip of my tongue, smacked my lips, and moaned like a girl.

Maximus couldn't believe what he was witnessing and was so excited at the implications of my anal interest. I knew I was signally my openness to anal play, but he had me so turned on that I felt motivated to do so. I licked my finger again, but this time I was staring at his growing, but still semi-hard monster cock, I said...

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm. My ass tastes so good, and it pairs perfectly with your sperm."

Understandably, I blew him again. I kept going back to playing with my ass as I sucked, and at that point, ass lube was even dripping down the inside of my thighs. Unexpectedly, I noticed my hole was loosening up and my finger felt looser and looser inside it. Even though I was incredibly turned on sucking on Maximus, it crossed my mind that my little asshole had the ability to relax, lube, and stretch out. The implications were obvious... There was at least some hope that Maximus could mount it, and fulfill his manly needs.