The Dancing Men

Story Info
A friend and I take ecstasy and go out on the town.
21.1k words
4.89
13.9k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: this story involves the use of ecstasy and some cocaine, as well as playing off of some fetishes (like some light water sports). If this is not your cup of tea, please move along. This story is not based in any particular city, and any similarity in names of establishments are purely coincidental. The events depicted are based off of various moments from my life and thrown together into this fictional timeline, all taking part in one fun-filled night.

Tonight, is a boy's night out for me and my friend, Dan. His partner is away on business and we have nothing else to do. We agreed that taking some ecstasy and going dancing is the best way to spend the night. In all practicality that's how most weekend nights should be spent. Drinking is making me feel bloated and I hate the way I act when drunk. That, and too many encounters with whiskey-dick when all I want is a good fuck.

I spend most of the day getting ready for the night out, starting with a nice full brunch, knowing that it will be my only meal until sometime tomorrow. It's always better for me to roll on an empty stomach, and if all goes according to plan, I'll be having my fill of something else all night long. After brunch I spend some quality time shaving my balls. My chest hair and pubes have grown out longer than I like, so I trim it down a bit. A full bush has never been comfortable on me. I leave my ass alone; everyone loves a furry bum. I got a haircut last night with an intentional fade in the back, a texture I always love feeling when I'm rolling. And yes, I douched. I don't typically do this, but I'm not sure how the night is going to go and want to be prepared for anything.

My outfit for tonight is simple: shorts, sneakers, tank-top, and jockstrap. I want to wear enough to be comfortable and at the same a thirst-trap. I check myself out in the mirror: damn, I look good. I have been doing more squats at the gym, lifting a little more to grow my shoulders, and eating less carbs to try and see some semblance of a flat stomach. Drinking less has helped a bit. I stand a little over six-feet tall, mid 30s, a pretty athletic build with a weakness for ice cream, sporting a well-kept beard. I hear a knock at the door as I'm checking out my ass from a side angle.

"Hey buddy!" Dan comes in for a hug, his huge biceps engulfing me and squeezing me tight. I would be lying if I said I didn't get a little hard every time he touches me. Dan is exceedingly handsome; a little taller than me, muscular, with a very masculine air about him that followed him from his days on the farm when he was younger. He is well on his way to becoming a daddy and only in his late 30s. He works out much more regularly than I, and has always been flirtatious (most of the time not even realizing he's flirting). We'd hooked up in the past but decided that being friends was a better fit. Sexually we were very compatible, but emotionally I think we wanted different things. He met his partner, Steve (who I'd also hooked up with) not too long after we agreed on remaining friends and the two of them have been inseparable since. It's amazing how many of my friendships evolved out of sex.

He's wearing basically the same outfit I have on, though his shorts hug his bulging thighs more, which in turn accentuate his package; I can tell he's also wearing a jockstrap. Tufts of black-going-grey chest hair poke out from atop his tank-top, matching the salt and pepper hair on his head. Fuck, he is looking good...best be on my best behavior with him.

"Hey Dan! How was your guys' vacation? Pics were beautiful." Dan and Steve had gone out of town for the week before Steve left for his work trip. They are known for traveling around the world, especially to beach destinations to show off whatever new speedos they've purchased. No one complains.

He releases me from the hug. "Yeah, it was good. Puerto Vallarta is one of our favorite places. I could kill for a taco right now."

"I bet the eye candy was pretty good, too?" I ask as we take a seat at my kitchen island.

Dan's eyes widen. "My god, the men. The MEN! I can't believe how fucking attractive these guys are! You need to join us the next we go down. Get you a little piece of your own paradise. There's only so many men Steve and I can fuck by ourselves!"

We've always been conversational about our sex lives. After all, sex is how we met. Dan and Steve have a semi-open relationship, meaning when they get drunk or high and if they're feeling particularly horny, they'll probably end up snagging a guy and bringing him back to their hotel. They tend to only play like that when they're on vacation, and only together; playing too close to home can cause for some awkward encounters around town, and playing separately can lead to distrust in the relationship. Though I'm still surprised that we haven't ended up having a threesome. Dan's a really aggressive top and Steve is an amazing bottom. Myself being truly versatile makes for really fun times.

"Hah! Definitely. Want a drink or want to head out now?" I ask him.

"I'll just take some water, but then let's go! I haven't had a night out like this in forever, man. I need to dance the night away!"

"I'm right there with you." It's a little after 9:30pm, which is perfect since I typically enjoy starting my roll a little earlier than most others (I like to be in bed by a reasonable 5am). I reach into my pocket and produce a dime bag with the ecstasy I have in it. They're in the shape of little gold bars with a split in the middle so we can divide them up better. "Shall we?" I ask.

"I thought you'd never ask," Dan says with a grin. I split the pill and hand him one half. "Bottoms up!" he says as he tosses the half in his mouth and swallows it with a gulp of water.

"These are a new batch, so I hope it's good quality..." I admit to Dan. My usual supplier didn't have anything available since the city was hit with a dry-spell. It's always a risk getting stuff from someone new, but desperate times call for desperate measures.

We make some small talk about work as I call us an Uber. It's only a 20-minute walk to the bars from here, but since we're going to be dancing all night, I figure we should sit down while we still can. The ecstasy is going to take anywhere from 30-40 minutes to kick in, so we time the Uber to drop us off when the roll will start. I'm always a little unsure of how I'll react; sometimes I get nauseated, sometimes I feel like I have to shit, but mostly I just feel a wave of warmth and then BAM: everything is awesome.

The first Uber cancels on us, and the rescheduled car arrives later than planned. It's now 10:05pm. We both sit in the backseat. I'm acutely aware of how close our hands are on the middle seat. Maybe my roll is already starting. Damn, this is some good shit. My vision starts focusing in and out as I widen my eyes, the familiar warm wave of goosebumps crawling its way over my skin. Yup, here it comes. I can almost feel the warmth of his hand now, even though it's an inch away. I notice the little black hairs on the side of it, coating the knuckles of his fingers, and how nice his naturally tanned skin looks. I look up and see him watching with a bemused expression.

"Having fun?" he asks, cracking up.

"Dude, this is going to be a wild fucking ride," I say. "Are you feeling anything yet?"

"No, not yet, but I'll be joining you soon enough I hope!"

We reach the club, Spaces, a few minutes later, my world becoming more and more interesting as the minutes pass. It's a newer establishment in our pretty hoppin' gay scene that we checked out briefly a few weeks ago. The drinks are great, but it's the music that brought us back tonight. Plus, they actually have two floors for dancing, one downstairs and one up. The upstairs floor is rumored to be where the naughty boys go to play, but we didn't get a chance to see it the last time we were here.

We have to wait in a small line full of amazingly attractive men before we can enter, some of them sporting leather, which instantly grabs my attention. Dan has noticed, too, giving a "grrr" to one couple as they literally "woof" at him. I'm a bit too focused on the security people to engage in these pleasantries; I'm hoping they won't give me shit for how big my pupils surely are, but luckily I'm the nicest person you can possibly meet while rolling. As I approach the bouncer woman, I compliment her outfit and she looks at my eyes and shakes her head and laughs. She waves us in.

Dan has decided to hold onto my shoulders, giving me a friendly massage as we walk in, his warmth emanating even more. I can feel him bouncing to the beat of the music we can hear from inside, his arms shaking slightly as he looks around at everyone else who is entering. He can't seem to focus on any one thing, which means he's finally joined me.

"I think someone is roolllling," I say to him.

"Fucking right I am! Holy shit this stuff is strong. Did you remember to bring gum?" he asks me. Gum is always necessary in case you start grinding your teeth from the speed in the ecstasy.

"Yup!" I reach into my pocket and give him a piece. "I'm gonna take a piss, too, before I can't pee again for a few hours." In my previous experience with rolling I'll find it really difficult to pee until much later in the evening, even though all I do is drink water for several hours.

"That's a good idea. I'll come with," Dan says, and we make our way from just inside the entrance to the restroom. It's still a little early to be hitting a club, but there are quite a few guys here already. I see a poster on the wall outside the restroom advertising that tonight is a leather event, hence why it's crowded so early, and why we saw some leather outside. That's when I start looking around even more and notice just how many men are wearing only shorts with leather harnesses on their chests; chaps, bands on their arms; leather just about anywhere you could put it. I see Dan noticing too, and we both look at one another and smile: tonight is going to be fun.

I push open the bathroom door to find a simple set-up: two sinks to the right of the door and a urinal directly in front. No stalls in sight, presumably to stop people from doing drugs or hooking up (as if removing stalls would solve the problem). The urinal is actually a trough with room enough for three people. There's one guy using it and standing in the middle, so I go to the left of him and Dan goes to the right. The man is about my height and age, wearing leather suspenders attached to leather shorts. He has on a pair of heavy, black boots with white socks that hug his massive calves. And no shirt. He's athletic with a bit of a belly, his pecs built up more than anything, with a nice mat of fur coating his chest and stomach. And a nice full bush resting atop an even nicer cock, his furry balls exposed beneath.

I undo my shorts and take out my dick, which luckily hasn't started feeling the effects of the ecstasy (when I'm really high my dick appears smaller-than-normal when flaccid; hard is another story). I can't help but stare at the guys dick beside me. I start pissing, watching him pee from his long, uncut dick, easily five inches soft. He finishes and shakes off the last remaining drops, stroking himself a little to make sure it's fully drained. He glances sideways at me and can tell I'm watching him. His strokes become a little more intentional, his dick starting to grow little by little as he watches me piss, my dick starting to respond in kind. He turns to his right and sees Dan staring at him, also pissing. I'm pleasantly surprised to see that Dan is getting hard now, stroking himself a little while the last remaining urine leaves him. I can feel my heart beating rapidly in my chest, knowing that the drugs and this excitement are going to be running my brain for the next several hours.

The guy looks back to see if anyone is behind us. No one's there. He turns back to me. "May I?" he asks, looking down at my cock.

"You do whatever you have to," I tell him. He kneels down and grabs my growing dick and starts blowing me while I'm still peeing. "Holy shit, this is new," I exclaim to Dan, who can't stop watching and starts jerking himself off with more fervor. It feels sensational: the warmth of this guy's mouth surrounding my cock while a stream of urine, my urine, is going down his throat. My mind is confused why this is happening, but my body is strangely turned on. It doesn't help that I haven't seen Dan's cock in years and now he's hard beside me, turned on and watching this happen.

"Dude, there's a guy drinking your piss and blowing you. This is amazing!" Dan comes closer and slaps his cock against the guy's head, demanding attention. Dan is a thick 6.5 inches when hard, and he knows how to use it. I am in seventh heaven, feeling incredibly close to this random guy. I can feel the last of my piss leaving my body as he takes me out of his mouth, licks the head of my dick again and turns to Dan, taking all of his hardness in. Dan moans loudly, steadying himself with one hand above the urinal trough and the other hand on the guy's head. The guy keeps working my thick, 7.5-inch cock with one hand as his other hand strokes his own hard, veiny cock, on full display for anyone who happens to walk in. I grab Dan's shoulder as we both stand there, watching this man work our members, not believing it's happening but loving every moment of it. Dan responds by pulling my face in to his and kissing me.

I almost forgot just how amazing making out with a guy is while rolling. Dan is so warm, his lips rough and smooth at the same time, his stubble rubbing against my beard, creating an intense friction. An animalistic feeling is overcoming me as his tongue explores my mouth, my grip on his shoulder tightening, my cock getting stroked even harder while his cock is getting sucked. I feel connected to the both of them and never want this to stop. The kneeling man is jerking himself faster, switching between sucking Dan's cock and mine, his moaning muffled by our dicks. I break contact with Dan's mouth and look down, watching the dude blow him. The guy looks up at us and asks, "Wanna jerk off and cum all over my face?"

Of fucking course we do, but the ecstasy probably isn't going to let us (it can be difficult to cum when you're high). Nevertheless, Dan and I start stroking ourselves above the guys face, occasionally slapping our cocks against his cheeks, rubbing saliva and precum all over him. Dan is getting aggressive and tells the guy to open his mouth again, shoving his cock back in and face-fucking him even harder than before. The guy reacts by instantly cumming all over the floor, the first stream of cum landing a couple feet away, his mouth still around Dan's thick cock as he trembles with his orgasm. My hand is furiously stroking my cock, but I know I won't be able to cum.

"Umm, hey?" The restroom door had opened but none of us had heard it. A young, twinky guy in his 20s stands there looking perplexed and curious at the same time. Our new friend on the floor takes Dan's dick out of his mouth, saliva dripping from it, kisses its head, kisses my cock's head, stands up and zips himself back up.

"Maybe I'll see you boys later," he says with a slight smile. He turns and walks toward the door, checking out the twink on the way out, leaving his cum on the floor in front of the urinal.

"I hope so," Dan and I say in unison. We look at each other: our dicks are still hard at attention, both of us are panting, and our pupils are wide like flying saucers. I blink a few times, grind my teeth and let out a short burst of laughter as I realize that Dan's gum made its way into my mouth. I stick out my tongue to show him and he leans in and licks it off of my tongue. This whole situation is so fucking hot. This is why we roll. I tuck my dick back in to my shorts, watching as Dan struggles to get his thickness back in. The twink is still standing there, unsure of how to proceed.

"Go ahead," I say to him, gesturing to the urinal, "and have a fun night tonight." I give him a wink as Dan and I leave. Twinks are not my type, but I truly do hope he has a fun night. The ecstasy wants everyone to have a good time.

We walk over to the nearest bar counter to get a couple of bottles of water. My hard-on has subsided considerably, and I look over to see that Dan's has as well. "Will Steve be okay with what just happened?" I ask him, remembering that they typically only play together, and not near home, and not with me.

"Oh yeah," he says. "We talked last night and he wanted us to have a good time tonight. But he was very specific: 'Do whatever you want, but make sure Nick gets laid, and if it's the two of you fucking, I want a video of it. And take the trash out'." We start laughing at Steve's last demand, knowing that Dan will probably forget.

"He said that? He really wouldn't care if we hooked up tonight? Not like I'm planning on it, but..." I stop talking as Dan leans forward and grabs my face again, pressing his lips to mine, biting my lower lip. Fuck he's a good kisser. He pulls himself away.

"Let's just see where the night takes us, shall we?" he says with a grin. I can't argue with that.

It's getting harder to focus on one thing. My eyes keep wandering from guy to guy, checking out their bodies, their outfits; watching couples hold one another, watching guys dance; feeling the music more and more. I am super high, blue-balled, and need to dance. The DJ has started playing a Kylie Minogue remix that neither of us can miss out on. I grab Dan by the upper-arm and lead him to the dance floor. The lights all around us are mesmerizing, the beat of the music amplifying all of my senses. I can feel so much heat around us as men grind against each other, the smell of their sweat wafting through the air, their actual sweat greasing one another up. I close my eyes and lose myself in the crowd, getting transported to a music video in my head while bodies brush by me, grabbing my ass, rubbing against my arms; Dan is staring transfixed at a guy who is just wearing a jockstrap dancing on a podium nearby, cheering him on and loving the show.

"Hey Dan, I need a breather," I say a while later, unsure of how much time has passed. He nods and leads us off the floor to a quieter spot, stopping at the bar again to grab us some more water.

"Holy shit, Nick, this stuff is amazing. When should we take another?" I glance at my watch: 11:45pm.

"I think now would be great! I like to take another half every two hours or so, start the next high while this one is almost at the end of its peak, you know?" I take the dime bag out of my pocket and find another half for both of us to take. "See you later!" I joke as he takes his second half for the night.

"I forgot how good of a kisser you were," Dan says after he swallows his pill down with some water. "You're like, feisty in the best way possible. Is that the word I want to use? Whatever, that's what you are! Could also be the drugs, but goddamn, you are wonderful." It cheers me up hearing him talk about me like that.

"You too, Dan. Steve is so lucky to have you. I'm just glad I got to have him before so I can always imagine it again. Even if you and I, or you and Steve and I never do anything sexual again, at least I can cherish those encounters I had with you both." Dan smiles at that. "And I just watched you get blown in the bathroom, so I can add that to my 'favorite memories of this year' list," I add with a smirk. The conversation is turning sexual again, and my thoughts are turning with it. My mind is racing at 100 miles per hour, ideas flashing by, impulses driving me.

"Come on, Dan. We're going upstairs."

We find our way to the entrance of the upper dance floor which is at the far back of the downstairs dance floor. It's dark with soft red lights lighting the doorway, a couple of scantily clad men hanging outside of it, rocking to the music and staring hungrily at everyone around them. It's mostly guys in leather heading upstairs, so Dan and I stick out like sore thumbs, which is exactly what we want to be doing: getting their attention. The stairwell is dimly lit and made tight by all of the guys packing into it, making it impossible to pass unless we brush along their bodies. No complaints here. One guy has been pushed against the wall and is getting fucked to high heaven by an incredibly sexy bear. We pass by, each taking a moment to watch the free show.