The Dancing Men

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Welcome to the party, handsome," Scott replies, taking the key from Dan and doing his own bump. God, they're both so sexy right now. Is it just the drugs? I mean, Dan has always been sexy, that much I've known for years. I haven't really had a chance to check out this Scott guy, other than feeling his giant cock up my ass five minutes after meeting him. Typical Friday nights. But he looks even better now that I can see him without laser lights dancing all over his face. I can see him checking Dan out, too, his eyes scanning up and down the perfectly rounded pecs and built up shoulders. Scott reaches out and grabs Dan's right nipple and rubs it lightly. I see Dan's eyes just about go up into his head with pleasure.

"Mmmm, harder," Dan says. Scott obeys and clamps down a little more. "Harder!" Dan moans. I see my opportunity and lean in to Dan's left nipple and latch on with my teeth, sucking his tit like he was nursing me. I feel him convulse in the excitement. I bite down a little more knowing full well what he likes. He tastes so fucking good. And his chest hair rubbing against my bearded face is sending shocks through us both. Scott comes around to our side of the table and copies me, his left hand snaking around Dan's back to find my right hand. We grip each other and hold tight while Dan takes both of our heads and holds them as close as he can to his chest, moaning and growling and breathing harder and harder as we work his nipples raw.

I need to stop. I don't want to, but I need to take a few minutes to myself. I break away from Dan's tit as he lets out another uncontrollable groan.

"Hey guys, I just need a breather...is that alright?" I ask, knowing full well it is. These two aren't going to judge me for anything, especially not while rolling. Scott comes up for air, too.

"Of course, Nick! Don't sweat it," Scott says.

"But god fucking dammit that was hot. You two can do that all night long if you want!" Dan exclaims. He's panting a bit; it's incredibly attractive. "Steve and I have some hot sex with some hot guys, don't get me wrong; but the way you two are making feel right now is next level shit." Dan grabs Scott's face and gives him a deep, passionate kiss. They both let out muffled moans. He breaks away and does the same to me. His lips are so warm and...juicy? It's hard to describe. I just want to keep kissing him. After a minute he lets go, which is probably for the best because I need to drink more water. Rolling is thirsty work.

"So, what do we have planned for the rest of the night?" I ask them both, knowing exactly what's going to happen. Question is: who's place?

"I live just two streets over," Scott offers.

"Sounds better than an Uber ride. Plus, some fresh air would be best right now," I say.

"The best," Dan agrees. Everything is the best for us: we're rolling. It would take a lot to bring us down.

"Then it's settled! Let's get out of here and head back," Scott says. "I was worried you might say 'no' and would have to find another hot stud to fuck all night," he says to me. His eyes are so intense when he says it. I'm so turned on that I almost offer for him to fuck me again on the table before we go, but I hold my tongue.

"Nick? Turn you down? Hell no," Dan says. "You're the sexiest guy we've both seen in a long time. He'd be an idiot, and I wouldn't let him." He grabs my beard playfully and plants a kiss on my cheek, nuzzling me with his nose, my cock stirring again.

"Steve is really missing out, tonight," I tell him.

"Who's Steve?" Scott asks. He stands and starts heading to the stairs, the two of us following. The music is so loud that he'll have to wait to hear about Steve until we're outside again. We have to push through some guys in the crowd to get to the stairs, and the temptation to just grab some of them and kiss them is all too great. I got lucky with Scott, but if he wasn't here, I know I'd be just as satisfied. I'm following right behind Scott with Dan behind me. I look back to make sure he's still following and find him on his knees sucking some dude's cock. He must have really needed this night out.

"Dan! Come on, man!" I yell to him. He opens his eyes and starts laughing while blowing this guy.

"Holy shit, I'm so sorry. But did you see this guy's dick? It just needed to be sucked." Dan stands up, kisses the guy, and then follows me again. The guys waves and turns to another guy who immediately takes Dan's place.

"Do I need to put you on a leash?" I ask him, half joking.

"Maybe you should," he says back, a very serious look in his eyes. "And maybe tie me up and fuck my hole later tonight." This last statement gets me hard immediately. In all of the years I've known Dan, he's been a very dominant, very aggressive top. The thought of fucking him is incredibly sexy.

We make it downstairs and find Scott waiting just inside the entrance, some more water in hand. He's so thoughtful. We walk together outside into the cool night, my senses needing to adjust. It's been so loud for the last few hours that the outside world sounds silent. And the lack of strobe lights makes it easier to focus on things again. I'm still pretty high right now, feeling lighter than air when I walk and just all around happy. Plus, I've got these two handsome men beside me. What else could I need?

I get the gum out of my pocket and offer it to the boys. They both take a piece, putting it into the other's mouth. So cute. I see Scott reach into his harness to grab something and notice how hard his nipples are. Mine and Dan's are the same. Must be from the coolness of the outside. Or the drugs. Probably a bit of both. Well, Dan's are probably hard from us abusing his tits earlier.

I'm so focused on our nipples that I don't notice Scott offering me a cigarette at first. I don't usually smoke, but I'm rolling, so I give in. Scott lights it for me and I see that he's already given one to Dan. How hard was I staring at their chests to have not noticed this? I look at them to make sure I didn't say this out loud, though they'd probably find it funny. The ecstasy sometimes convinces me that I'm thinking inside my head when in reality I'm speaking, which can make for some really funny and confusing conversations.

"Cigarettes are like candy when you're this high," Dan says, taking a long drag off his. I take another drag of mine; he's right. Normally I hate the smell and the taste, but the sensation of it traveling down inside me feels amazing, and for some reason the taste has all but disappeared.

"Seriously," agrees Scott. "I'm just down here." He points to the next intersection. He wasn't joking when he said he lived nearby. For being so close to the action of the bars it's actually a pretty nice, residential area. "So, who's Steve?" Scott enquires.

"My partner," Dan says. "He's out of town for work and won't be back until Monday morning. Nick and I decided to have a boy's night tonight." He looks at me and smiles.

"Does he know what you've been up to tonight?" Scott asks, a smile on his lips. He takes another drag of his cigarette.

"Yes and no," Dan replies. "He knows that I'm out with Nick, and he knows that I'm probably going to get my dick wet, but I haven't had time to catch him up on what's happened so far."

"He wants a video, apparently," I chime in. Scott raises an eyebrow.

"We can make that happen!" he says. "But only if I get a copy. Show me a picture of him." Dan gets out his phone and scrolls through some photos, finding a recent one of them in Mexico.

"Cute. Really cute. Have you fucked him before?" I realize the question is directed at me.

"Yea, a few years back. He's really good in bed. Not as aggressive as Dan here, but he's got a nice, tight ass. And he's a bit kinky." I'm not sure if I should be talking about Steve like this in front of Dan, but he doesn't seem to mind. Actually, it looks like he's thinking about Steve now, too.

The conversation dwindles as we walk down the street a bit, the music from the clubs becoming more and more faint with each step. Scott points at a property; it's a decent sized house with a waist-high fence surrounding the front yard. A yard! In the city! I can barely wrap my head around this. Scott reaches over a little gate and unlocks it, opening it so we can get through. There's a stone path leading up to the front door. I still have my cigarette in hand and have a little bit to go on it, and Scott notices.

"Let's go around back so you can finish that." He leads us around the left of the house down a thin path lined with flowers and shrubbery until we come to a small patio with what looks like an IKEA outdoor furniture set. There's a couch, two chairs, and small table. To the left of the table is a small firepit stand. I sit on one of the chairs while Dan takes the couch.

"I'm going to run inside. Won't be a minute," Scott says. "Need to freshen up a bit and make sure the place is tidy. Wasn't expecting to have a guy over tonight, let alone two." He winks at us.

Scott heads in through the back door, leaving me and Dan alone. My legs are trembling a little bit from the speed in the ecstasy and my mind immediately starts wandering. I hear some music start playing from inside the house, a nice chill EDM track, one I haven't heard; exactly what I need right now. Dan is moving his head a little to the music, his eyes scanning the yard, probably as high as I am and lost in some daydream. We're like this for a few minutes smoking the remainder of our cigarettes.

"Should we do another?" I propose. It's been enough time, and I know that this peak is going to start wearing down soon.

"Hell. Yes."

I take one last drag off of my cigarette and put it out in the ashtray on the table, then get the dime bag out of my pocket and get a half for the two of us. I've still got a few remaining in case we really want to keep this party going. Normally I'll do three halves throughout the night, but I've been known to do four on some crazy ones. Since we have coke tonight we probably won't need the fourth...but you never know. I hear the door open behind me and Scott reappears wearing nothing except for his utility harness and a leather cock ring snapped tightly around the base of his thick dick. He's not hard, but he's still huge. And fuck is he gorgeous. He's so hairy in all the right places: everywhere.

"Can I get some of that?" he asks casually, walking over and standing behind my right shoulder, his cock an inch away from the back of my head. "I've taken two tonight but that's all I had on me..."

"Of course! Wouldn't want you to get left behind," I say, turning my head and taking his soft dick in my mouth. I love the feel of a soft cock, especially when it starts growing inside my mouth because of how good I am at sucking it. He moans immediately and lets out a grrr, his hands reaching up to find his nipples so he can tweak them. His dick is so thick, it's a wonder I could take it in my ass earlier. I stop blowing him just as he's reaching total hardness, teasing him.

I turn back to the table to get another half out of the baggy. Dan has stripped away his shorts and is sitting only in his jockstrap, his cock head popping out from the top, his balls hanging out to one side.

"Actually," I say to Scott, "if you want this half, you're going to have to do as I say." Scott's eyes widen and he smiles. He likes this, that's for sure.

"Anything."

"Get down on your knees in front of Dan." He walks over to where Dan is sitting and kneels down. "Now, suck his balls." Scott's tongue darts out and he begins to lick Dan's furry sack. Dan's head falls back and his eyes close, the sensation overwhelming him. My cock is so hard right now watching this happen. This is fun, making someone do as I say. I can see Dan's legs parting involuntarily as Scott takes his nuts in his mouth.

"Dan, lay down on the couch," I instruct. Scott stops sucking Dan's balls so he can adjust himself into a better position. He stretches out on the couch, his right leg dangling over the edge. "Scott, do you have another cock ring?"

"Yup. Metal or leather?" he asks me.

"Leather is good tonight," I tell him. He woofs in response and heads back inside. Dan's eyes are still closed. I watch as he strokes himself, fully exposed in the backyard for anyone to see if they wanted. He was just was fucking my face a little while ago in a crowded room of strangers, so this is almost tame. It's hypnotic, watching him. I observe his right, hairy pec and huge bicep flex a bit with every slow stroke. He's beautiful tonight. I wonder what he's thinking about. I take out my phone and record him for a moment. I'll send it to Steve later as a little present, hopefully along with some other good content.

Scott comes back outside with the cock ring and a glass of water. I motion over to Dan, who's still stroking himself, little pleasurable groans escaping his lips. Scott watches, his huge cock starting to swell again in excitement. I'm glad I've found a guy who can keep a hard-on when rolling. I resist the urge to reach out and touch it, but I do unzip my shorts and kick them away, sitting in my jock, my hardness stressing through the mesh.

"Put it on him," I say to Scott. Dan comes to his senses hearing my words, having been lost on his roll to whatever heaven he was in. I want to be in that heaven with him. Scott nods and walks over to Dan with the ring. It's got snaps on it so it can be adjusted to Dan's girth. Scott fumbles with it for moment, trying hard to concentrate, the speed from the ecstasy making what should be an easy task a little more difficult. It takes him a moment, but he gets it around. Dan is immediately harder, his cock probably the hardest I've ever seen it.

"Good," I say, "now you both get a treat." I stand up and walk over to them with their two halves of ecstasy. Scott opens his mouth obediently as I deposit his half in. Dan does the same. I take mine as well, swallowing it back with a sip of water from the glass Scott had brought out. I offer it to both of them and Dan drinks the whole thing back.

"Will you guys be okay if I go inside and get some more water?" I ask them.

"Oh, I'm sure we'll be just fine," Scott replies, his hands traveling up and down Dan's thighs, feeling the hairiness of them, which probably feels ecstatic to Dan right now.

"All good, Nick," Dan confirms. "You don't have to worry about a thing."

"Before you go..." Scott reaches over and pulls my jock down, exposing my thick hardness. Even though he fucked me earlier he still hasn't seen it. His eyes widen, looking from me to Dan and back again.

"Oh shit," he almost whispers, "you're a big boy. I wasn't expecting that. I'm going to need that in me at some point tonight." Before I can say anything, he grabs hold of my cock and starts licking the head. His warm tongue feels incredible. He opens more and takes the entire length of me in his mouth so I hit the back of his throat. Oh, fuck this is awesome. One of his hands finds my hairy ass, thrusting me into him harder while his other hand strokes Dan. I reach down and hold his hair, pulling him into me as he pulls me into him. I can feel his tongue licking down my shaft as he blows me. It's sensational.

But I'm also extremely thirsty. I pull his head away, saliva and precum trailing from my cock head to his lips. I lean down and make out with him so I can taste myself.

"Ok," I tell him, "I need to get some water. I'll be right back." I kiss him again. I love how his mustache feels one me. Then I lean over and give Dan a kiss, holding a little longer so he doesn't feel left out.

"This is so much fun!" Dan says.

"I know! Ok, behave. I'll be right back." I turn away and head to the door, but then stop. "Oh wait, I almost forgot. While I'm gone, I want you, Scott, to sit on Dan's face and I want him to eat you out and get your hole ready. Is that clear?"

"Oh, fuck yes, it is." Scott stands as I turn away again and go through the door, leaving them to their devices.

The door leads into the kitchen, which is very spacious. I see the fridge along the wall to my right with one of those water filters built in to the front. I fill up the glass and drink it down, then fill it up again for the boys. I look over and out the kitchen window facing the patio. Scott and Dan are in a sixty-nine position on the couch, Dan's face buried in Scott's ass and Scott gorging on Dan's cock. I smile, thinking of all the fun we're having. This night is awesome, and sexy, and just really fucking great.

I make my way back to the door and notice the poppers, lube, and coke on the counter. I grab them, just in case things get more heated outside. Dan is still tonguing Scott's hole while Scott jerks him off, taking a moment to hold Dan's cock and really admire it in his hands. It's like he's studying it. Who can blame him? Scott looks up and sees me standing there. "I thought you'd never return!" he says. "Not that we weren't getting better acquainted or anything."

"Holy shit, Nick, you need to eat this ass. It's so tight and scrumptious." Dan bites playfully on both of Scott's ass-cheeks.

"Your stubble feels amazing back there," Scott tells him. "I can only imagine what it's like with Nick's beard."

My cock is instantly at attention. I walk over to the couch and put the water, lube, poppers, and coke on the table, which I pull a little closer to us. Scott eyes the collection curiously, knowingly. Dan begins to sit upright which means Scott has to move off from his face. They separate and leave a space for me in the middle of them, which I gladly take. I feel Scott's mouth on my left ear, Dan's on my right, their hands on my thighs as they turn in toward me; their leg hair rubbing against mine, their chest hair brushing my arms and shoulders; their cocks are at full attention, red from the cock rings and from being sucked throughout the night. I roll my head back a little, facing up and looking at the sky while these two men explore me and caress me. They lean me back on the couch as Scott slides down and positions himself between my legs. He grabs my cock, slowly stroking me. I glance down and watch as he does with me what he did with Dan, examining my dick, before opening his mouth and swallowing me whole. He's really good at this.

Dan's lips have found my neck, biting me up and down, licking everywhere, rubbing his cheek to mine and creating a fiery spark again and again from the friction. My breath is short as I'm filled with so much pleasure. My eyes close. I can't even tell if I'm hard right now, but I know I must be. The next, newer wave from the drugs is kicking in. "Lay me down on the couch," I say to Dan.

"You got it," he says.

Scott stops blowing me. "Is everything alright, handsome?" he asks, standing up as Dan guides me gently down.

"Oh, everything is fucking perfect right now," I assure him. "Now, get that ass on my face right now."

Scott climbs onto the couch into a squatting pose right above my face, his beautiful, puckered hole right in front of me. His ass is about as hairy as mine, a dirty-blonde fuzz coating his cheeks, some darker hair running down his crack and swirling around his hole. I can smell the sweat on him. It's delicious. He's got one arm balancing on the top of the couch, the other one beside me. I reach up and spread his cheeks more. I love a good ass, and goddamn does this one deliver. My tongue connects with his hole, poking into the center. Fuck, it tastes so good! I start licking around the edge, moistening him, before I grab his ass and bring him down more on my face so my tongue actually enters his hole a little.

"Right there, Nick," he whispers, "right fucking there." All I can think about is this ass and how much I want it. I lose track of time licking him. My eyes have been closed for a few minutes without me realizing it, and I open them to see Dan has moved right behind where my head is lain; he's jerking off above my face. His balls are swinging with each stroke, precum visibly leaking from his dick hole. This is the best view in the world.