The Dancing Men

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's going to be you in like, five minutes, guaranteed," Dan yells to me. The music is getting louder as we climb the stairs to the next room.

"Hah! Wouldn't that be great? We'll see what happens!" I'm excited. From what I had heard, the Spaces upstairs area is supposedly filthy; not in a gross, unkept way, rather where all of the seedier guys like to party. I have always associated the term "seedy" with meaning sleazy, and I suppose that's sometimes true, but I've grown to learn that seedy also means adventurous. After just peeing in a guy's mouth not two hours ago, I think tonight I can claim to be a bit adventurous tonight.

Dan and I make it up the stairs to find an open doorway leading into the upstairs dance floor. There's a track playing, Lane8 I think, that immediately catches my body's attention, and there's a sea of half-naked men of all shapes and sizes begging to be danced with. I can tell that some are definitely on the same rolling journey as we are. Always a welcome sign. We grab a couple more bottles of water and as we're making our way to the dance floor, a guy approaches us.

"You won't need these anymore, boys!" the guy yells over the music, grabbing the bottom of our tank-tops and yanking them up. Another of his friends joins him in stripping us of our tops.

"Oh, much better!" the other friend says. "You two go have yourselves a lovely time now!"

He pops open a fan from seemingly out of nowhere and they both vanish back into the crowd, taking our shirts with them. Dan and I share a look of confusion and elation, not sure what to believe and why this is happening to us. The magic of the ecstasy is clearly working not only for us, but those two guys as well. They wanted to make sure we are having a good night. Dan pulls me in for a hug, and the feeling of his bare skin against mine sends my thoughts in a thousand directions.

"This. Is. Awesome." he whispers into my ear, his warm breath lingering in my ear and sending a chill through my body. We are both moving to the music, his chest hair brushing on my chest hair as he keeps hugging me, his hands exploring my back as mine explore his, massaging each other at the same tempo. He let's go a few minutes later, but for me it feels like an eternity. I look down and see that we're both hard, our cocks straining against the inside of our shorts.

"Looks like someone wants to play again!" I say to him. He laughs and slowly backs away from me, his back against the crowd, ushering me to follow him deeper into the playground of men. We make our way to what feels like the middle of the floor, completely surrounded. My eyes venture from man to man, sometimes becoming a blur. The lights here are even lower than downstairs, the lights flashing more rapidly. Faces change shape instantly and bodies move every second. My boner is long gone as I lose myself in the music once more.

This was the second half of the ecstasy kicking in. A new wave beginning just as the peak from the last half is ending. I am in an ocean of love and heat and sex.

I look over at Dan, watching his muscular body dance, noticing the sweat dripping from his face, his shoulders and chest glistening when the lights hit him. I spin around to check out the guys behind me. Time is flying by. One guy a few feet away keeps looking in my direction, his body moving to the same rhythm as mine. He's definitely rolling and he definitely wants to join in on whatever fun I'm having. Dan stays nearby but closes his eyes and spins around, letting his roll take him on an adventure. The light makes it difficult to make out the exact details of the guy now approaching me, but from what I can see, I'm interested: he's a little shorter than I am but still around six feet tall, maybe in his early 40s and rocking a sexy, thick mustache. He's got on a leather utility harness that highlights his pecs, his hard nipples just demanding to be played with, and a beautiful layer of chest hair. The band of his jockstrap is visible above the waistline of his shorts, which are fitted nicely to show off his ass.

We smile at each other, the lights making our faces into different shadows every second. He moves closer and closer, a few beats later standing right in front of me. He taps one of his nostrils a couple times, presuming I have cocaine that we could do. I don't. I shrug at him and giggle a little, really wishing I did. He leans in to me and yells over the music, "I wasn't asking, I was offering!" His voice is rough and masculine, and he smiles as he pulls out a little baggy from one of the pockets on his harness. My eyes widen. Coke is the perfect addition to a night of rolling.

"Yes!" I shout to him. "I'd love that! Where should we do it?" I scan the room, seeing some dark corners. I'm sure they're all occupied, and I don't know where the restroom is up here.

"Right here, man," the guy says to me. "Don't worry, it's fine! I'm Scott, by the way!"

"Nick!" I shout back. Scott opens the baggy while we're dancing in spot and gets out a small key, everyone around us seemingly oblivious to what's happening. Or they're all as high as I am. Probably that one. He carefully scoops a little bump of coke onto the key and holds it up to my left nostril. I put a finger on my right nostril and inhale, the coke immediately flying up my nose. A familiar chalky taste starts dripping down my throat. Scott does the same and then puts the key and cocaine bag back in his pocket.

"Thanks for that, Scott! You're too kind!" I yell to him. I close my eyes and start feeling my heart beating a bit faster, the chalky taste still in my throat, the coke working to amplify my roll.

"If you want more, just ask! You're pretty sexy, Nick. I want us to have a good time tonight, you know?" He slaps my ass while calling me sexy and leaves his hand there, which instantly gets my cock growing.

"You're pretty sexy, too, man!" I say to him, reaching around and grabbing the hand that's on my ass, making him squeeze it harder, giving him more permission to touch. He comes closer and slaps his other hand to my ass, now firmly holding it in both of his hands. Our bodies are pulled together, my bare chest rubbing against his harnessed one, my hands finding their way up his hairy arms to his biceps, then up and around his neck. He pulls me even closer so our groins are touching, grinding together with the music, my hard cock rubbing his, the friction of the moment driving me insane.

I can tell he's feeling it, too. He's growling a little, his hands squeezing my ass tighter, trying to fuck my cock with his own, his thrusts getting stronger and stronger. Scott places his forehead against mine. I take his head in my hands and bring his mouth to mine, his mustache tickling my nose, the sensation making me even hornier. He seems even more aggressive than Dan. I feel his hands travel a little higher and then slide down the inside of my shorts.

"Fuck me, you're wearing a jockstrap. I love a guy in a jock," he says into my ear. His warm hands against my bare skin is incredible. He starts caressing the coating of fur on my ass cheeks, grabbing onto it and driving my crotch into his harder. I shudder as another wave of ecstasy comes over me, this one coupled with the cocaine. I'm so fucking horny, and I'm pretty sure I'm leaking precum all over the inside of my jockstrap. I bring my hands down from Scott's face and copy his movement, tracing down his back and under his shorts, finding his furry ass waiting for my touch. He has a nice, firm ass. He nuzzles me with his nose and shoves his tongue into my mouth, the warmth making my head go crazy, the music getting louder, my heart pulsing, his heart pulsing with it. I can feel him, all of him.

"What do I need to do for more of that coke, sexy?" I ask him a few minutes later, wanting to get to that high again.

"Nothing much," he says as he lets go of my ass. I let him go as well as he backs up slightly. He reaches in to his harness and produces the baggy and the key. "How adventurous are you feeling tonight?" he asks, dangling the baggy between us. A couple guys dancing beside us look over and start laughing, clearly rolling and loving that Scott was holding coke out like it was nothing.

"A guy blew me in the bathroom earlier while I pissed in his mouth, so, pretty adventurous!" I don't know why I just said that, but Scott woofs.

"God damn, you are sexy!" he yells to me. We stand there for a moment, feeling the music, Scott contemplating. One hand grabs his crotch as he begins rubbing himself through his shorts while staring at me. "I have an idea," he says. The hand moves up and unbuttons and unzips his shorts, which fall to the ground around his ankles. He's now standing in front of me, surrounded by a crowd of people, in only his jockstrap and harness, and he is hard as a fucking rock stroking the outline of what is easily an 8-inch cock. More guys turn and watch while they continue dancing.

Scott moves the front of his jock over to reveal the head of his dick, then the shaft, and then his balls. His cock is pointing straight out at me. He opens the baggy of cocaine and sprinkles a line of it on his cock, from pubes to head. There's a nice vein popping out from it, and it's thick; not as thick as Dan, but still thick. "You want this coke? Come get it."

I'm on my knees immediately. I get close to his cock and can smell sweat. This time I plug my left nostril and inhale with my right. I do most of the line but stop just short of his bulbous head. I look up him.

"Finish it. Use your mouth," he commands.

I don't hesitate. I wrap my mouth around his cock and suck off the remainder of the coke. It tastes awful, but I don't care: I'm sucking his dick. I'm sucking his big, thick, veiny dick in the middle of the dance floor, dozens of guys around us watching the show. Dan is here somewhere, I know, but I can't think about him right now. I need to suck this dick. I bring a hand up to hold the base of it while I work my mouth up and down his shaft, my tongue slipping under and licking him while I blow him. I look up briefly and can see Scott with his head looking up, his eyes closed, loving every moment of this. His fingers are twisting at his nipples. I reach my hands around and grab his ass and thrust him deeper into my throat. My gag reflex has disappeared and I take all 8 inches of him easily.

I can suck dick for hours when I'm rolling, and that's exactly what I plan to keep doing tonight. Scott is thrusting harder into my face, his hands now grabbing the sides of my head, taking more control. I've definitely got noticeable precum leaking through my shorts, if anyone could see it. At least 15 guys around us have stopped dancing and have formed a little circle, watching Scott face-fuck me. A few of the guys even have their cocks out, jerking off. Fuck, I'm really doing this. One of the guys comes up behind Scott and reaches his arms around to twist his nipples hard. Scott lets out a moan and falls back into the guy, his dick still firmly in my mouth. This new guy has his dick out and starts grinding it up against Scott's ass in between his ass cheeks, twisting his nipples even harder. I can feel Scott's cock swell with excitement at each twist.

"Hold on, hold on!" Scott says to both of us. The guy lets go of his nipples, disappointed. I stop blowing Scott and he helps me up to my feet. He turns around to the nipple-twister, grabs him by the neck and brings him in for a long kiss. "Thanks, sexy, but I have other plans. You can keep watching, but no more touching," Scott says to him with a wink. The guy understands, I can see that. Everyone does. I'm just wondering what Scott means by 'you can keep watching'.

Scott turns back to me, or at least I think it's Scott. The lights have changed and are making everything even more shadowed. Or I've just forgotten what his face looked like. I'm reaching another peak, and all of the dick sucking has got my head spinning. He spins me around so my back is facing him and reaches around to undo my shorts. They fall to the floor and Scott immediately guides me back down to my knees. My ass is now exposed through my jock to whoever is watching. Scott kneels down behind me and pushes the top of my back forward so I'm on all fours. He grabs my ass cheeks and spreads my cheeks, showing everyone around us my hole. I feel his tongue on me a second later. A shiver runs through my body. I'm getting my ass eaten out in front of everyone, and I don't care. I'm in pure ecstasy. Scott's mustache brushes against my hole over and over again, his rough tongue darting in, fucking me with his mouth. He opens me wider, rubbing his face on my hairy ass, licking the hair down the crack, biting at my cheeks as his keeps licking me up and down. I can feel my hole opening up to him, wanting more. I lean forward even more, arching my ass up so he can get deeper into me. One of his fingers starts tracing my hole while his tongue is there, wetting it more and more.

His finger goes in. Fuck. I let out a moan that can't be heard by anyone over the music. I'm so lost right now in the best imaginable way, rolling hard in a crowded club with a guy's finger in my ass. He shoves it in as far as it can go, then adds a second one. I think he has lube in that harness he's wearing, or maybe he just did that good of a job licking my hole clean. Either way, this feels fucking amazing. I've done stuff in public before but never this public. Scott is grabbing my balls through my jock with one hand and finger fucking me with the other, at least three fingers inside me now, I'm sure. I want more. I look back at him, my vision blurry from the drugs, my horniness skyrocketing, and can see him staring intently at my hole as he fingers me.

He looks up for a moment and makes eye contact with me. I nod, the hunger in my eyes clearly noticeable to him. Scott takes his fingers out of my ass and reaches in to his utility harness, producing a bottle of poppers. His cock is resting in my crack leaking precum all over me. More guys have gathered to watch. I'm sure I even know a few of them. He unscrews the lid and wraps his arm around me, holding the bottle up to my nose. I inhale, the intoxicating fumes making their way to my brain. The room starts to spin a little as I lose total control, the combination of poppers and ecstasy taking me to a whole other level. I love it. Scott puts the bottle away, spits on his cock, and lowers his cockhead to my hole. I can feel him press against it, so I press back a little and open up for him. He's thick, and long, but it feels so easy with the poppers. He goes in an inch, both of his hands on either side of my ass now, steadying himself. I push back hard against him, taking all of him at once. Fuck me he's huge, but he needs to be inside me. I need him to fill me up. He slaps my ass with his right hand and starts pounding me. He's audibly growling.

I feel his hands grip my waist, pushing and pulling my body off and on his giant cock. I'm still on all fours while he fucks me deep to the beat of the heavy bass track playing. I feel him as he adjusts to stand in a squatting position, holding himself deep inside me as he does. He puts both of his hands on my lower back and plunges deeper into me than I thought possible. He might make me cum from fucking me so hard. This feeling is incredible. Scott slows down a little, even though all I want is for him to keep that same rhythm. His body leans over mine and one of his hands reaches down to grab lightly around my throat, twisting my head so he can lick the inside of my ear, his warm breath and his mustache driving me fucking crazy. He pauses every time he enters me, hitting my prostate just right, and then comes to a stop while he's completely in me.

"Open your eyes, sexy," he whispers into the ear he's just licked clean. I just realized that my eyes have been closed this whole time. I'm still in the club with a hoard of men watching me get fucked. I open my eyes, trying to concentrate, the effects of the poppers wearing off a bit. There's a thick cock right in front of my face. I look up and see Dan looking down at me. Before I can say anything, Scott grabs the back of my head and pushes my face into Dan's dick, holding me there while I swallow it whole.

"That's right, baby," Dan says, "Suck that fucking cock." Holy shit. My best friend is fucking my face while this guy I just met a few minutes ago is inside me. Not how I planned my night to go, and not upset about it all. I've missed Dan's cock, and its thickness filling my mouth right now is everything I could have ever wanted.

Scott has picked up speed again fucking me, his hands back down on my waist while my hands are wrapped around on Dan's firm, hairy ass, holding myself upright in between them. Dan takes his dick and smacks it against my face and holds it just out of my tongue's reach, tempting me. It's all I want. Scott bites my shoulder and uses one hand to turn my head away from Dan's member, this time so he can suck Dan's cock while still inside me, his face rubbing against mine. I've had threesomes before, but this is the best one yet. The group of guys around us is having a great night, too, judging by how many of them are jerking off to this free show on the dancefloor. I want all of their dicks, but these two will do for now.

Scott holds Dan's dick out for me to lick, squeezing along his shaft to milk the precum out of him, adding a salty sweet taste to my mouth. I open up again and take Dan down to his musky pubes. He's been sweating a lot tonight. The smell is driving me crazy. I feel Scott leave my ass and watch as he stands and positions himself in front of where I'm still kneeling. He wants some of Dan, too. Dan grabs Scott's face and aggressively makes out with him, both of their hands exploring one another's hot, glistening bodies, twisting each other's nipples, feeling their fur, Dan's dick still in my mouth. I reach out and grab Scott's dick and lick all down his shaft. It's just been in my ass so I can taste myself on it. I taste amazing. Scott and Dan getting even more passionate, time escaping them. I close my eyes and start working Scott's dick harder while stroking Dan. After a minute I feel a hand on my head. I look up and see them both staring at me, a look in their eyes that tells me there's more to come.

They both offer a hand and help me up off of my knees. Scott walks behind me to find his shorts and slips back into them, Dan pulling his up from around his ankles at the same time. I follow suit, a little disappointed but knowing this night is far from over. "Let's go somewhere a little quieter," Dan says into my ear over the music. "Don't worry, he's coming, too," he adds as I give a look back to Scott. Some of the guys around us have started dancing again, a few still jerking off but now turning to each other to get their own parties started. I'm happy for all of them, hoping they get to have as hot of an encounter as I just did.

I feel like I'm walking on air as the three of us make our way across the floor away from the crowd of dancing men. I've been on my knees for some time and I can feel it now. Dan is leading us, my left hand in his right, Scott behind me and holding on to the strap of my jock. We stop by a bar counter to get some water. I'm so thirsty from dancing and dick sucking and my ass feels like it's missing something now that Scott's huge cock isn't filling it. We take the waters to an empty table in a dimly lit corner. Scott sits on one side while Dan sits beside me on the other. I see Scott reach into his harness and grab the baggy of coke and the key and sets them down on the table in front of us.

"You've been holding out on me!" Dan says to him, a smile coming over his face. He immediately reaches out for the coke and does a bump, then offers one to me. I gladly accept.