The Dancing Men

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Scott, turn around on me. You're going to sit on my dick now, okay?" He doesn't waste a moment and raises himself off of my face. He gets off the couch for a moment and stands while drinking some of the water I had brought earlier. His huge cock is also leaking precum everywhere. I notice it all over my chest and take a finger to lick some up. Sweet.

"I've been waiting for this all night," says Scott. "Dan, would you mind helping me?" Dan approaches him and Scott squirts some lube onto Dan's fingers. He turns so his ass is facing me. I watch as Dan puts one finger in, then two, finger-fucking Scott a little to warm up for me, Scott letting out a little whimper of pleasure. This is so hot. Dan is stroking himself with his free hand, the urge to bend Scott over and fuck him right there glaringly obvious in his eyes.

"Thanks, sexy," Scott says to Dan as he grabs his fingers and removes them from his hole. He gives Dan a deep kiss, then climbs back up on the couch and swings his left leg over my body, bringing his right leg up beside me. He sits upright and reaches behind him to grab my cock, spreading some of the lube from his fingers on it. This whole time he's looking right at me, turning his head left and right as if trying to remember who I am. We are incredibly high right now.

He takes my dick and guides it to his hole, the bare tip finding it easily, and he starts to slide down me. He pauses for a moment. His ass is so fucking tight, and warm, and I'm in total ecstasy. I feel like I'm becoming part of him. On the dance floor when he entered me it was much the same feeling, but now I'm entering him. I need to be all the way in him. The hunger in me is uncontrollable. I place my hands on his thighs as he lowers himself more, a little moan escaping him.

"Fuck, this thing is thick," he says loudly, clearly not caring if any neighbors could hear. I hope they don't care about noise, because he's going to be screaming soon if I have anything to do with it.

"That's right, Nick, fuck his ass. Get him ready for me." Dan is mesmerized. Scott looks at Dan, then back to me, and lowers himself completely. I don't expect this and I gasp a little in surprise. My thick, 7.5 inches is deep inside of him, his warmth completely surrounding my member. He moans loudly and immediately starts rocking himself on my cock, his hands finding my chest as he grabs onto some chest hair. I move my hands around to grab under his ass and help lift him up and down, thrusting my hips in the same rhythm as he's going so my cock is going further in his hole. His breathing is speeding up, beads of sweat forming on his brow. Sounds are escaping me without my realizing, animalistic growls and groans; Scott is making the same sounds loudly.

The fucking is getting harder and faster, his moans intensifying and echoing in the backyard. His humongous cock is slapping between his stomach and mine, and visible trail of precum between the two. He grabs his dick and starts jerking off, his hand seemingly out of control as it picks up speed, stroking faster and faster, my thrusts getting deeper and deeper. I'm reaching a point where I need to slow down. I don't know how long I've been fucking him, but I'm panting and my head is spinning and every time I close my eyes I'm somewhere else; my dick is still hard inside him but my mind keep wandering. This is one insane roll we're on.

I'm still lying on my back with Scott straddling me, his hands now on either side of my head, his eyes looking directly into mine. We've both stopped moving but I'm still inside him, our faces so close that we're breathing into each other's mouths. I'm so high. His warm hole feels so good around my dick, and I know he feels the same about my dick in his ass. We could sit here all night, not moving, me inside him, and it would be marvelous. I feel a depression in the couch by my feet and see Dan appear right behind Scott. For a moment I'd forgotten he was here. Dan leans over and kisses Scott's cheek and reaches around his waist to grab his cock, stroking him slowly, careful to pause at the top of each stroke and use Scott's precum as lube for the next movement. Scott is trembling from excitement, his eyes now closed, his breath coming out in broken waves; the breath is hitting my face and driving me crazy in the best way possible. This is so hot. I still haven't moved and I'm not forcing Scott too; Dan is in control of this part. Dan reaches over on the table for the poppers and puts them in my hand, then reaches for the lube. I think I know what's about to happen.


I watch Dan squirt some lube into his hand and rub his dick, oiling himself up. He nods at me.

"Keep your eyes closed," I say to Scott. He does. I unscrew the cap of the poppers bottle and hold it up to Scott's nose. He inhales from the left, then the right, and holds it for a moment before exhaling. At the same time, I feel Dan's cock pressing against Scott's now looser hole, sliding slowly against my dick.

"Ohhh, fuck..." Scott whispers, his eyes still closed. I feel his ass tense around my cock slightly before he exhales and widens a bit more. Dan's thick head finds its way into Scott's ass about an inch, then two. "Ohhhh, fuuuckkk," Scott moans again. I can feel Dan's dick pressed against mine, the warmth of Scott's hole now even warmer with two thick dicks inside of him. I've never done this before. Dan is now over halfway in, the moans from Scott becoming louder. I still haven't moved, the sensation of another cock rubbing mine inside of some guy's ass is sending me over the edge.

"You okay?" Dan asks, biting Scott's ear when he says it. There's more sweat building up on Scott's forehead.

"Oh god yes," Scott says back, more of his breath hitting my face. "Fuck me, baby. Fuck me hard."

That's all Dan needs to hear. He shoves in the remainder of his cock until his cock ring is pressed against Scott's hole and holds himself there. Scott's face, mere inches from mine, morphs into a combination of pleasure and pain, his eyes squinting and his mouth forming a big 'O'. He lets out a loud, gruff moan. Dan places his hands on Scott's shoulders and looks at me.

"Don't move, Nick," he commands. "Not until I say so." I'm not one to disobey orders. His hands tighten on Scott's shoulders and I can feel as his dick slides along my shaft, his bulbous head reaching the entrance to Scott's hole. He stops just short of pulling out and thrusts his cock back in hard. The grip on Scott's shoulders tightens even more as Dan repeats the motion over and over, harder and harder, my cock getting jerked off by Dan's cock, inside of Scott's ass. I can't believe what's happening.

"Oh yea, baby, you like that? You fucking like these cocks?" Dan growls at Scott through gritted teeth. His hands move down to Scott's ass. Sweat is everywhere.

"Fuck yea, fuck yea!" Scott howls. Dan plunges into him again harder and slaps his ass. "Ohh!"

I grab Scott's face in my hands and bring his mouth to mine. I want to taste the pleasure and pain he's feeling right now. My cock is still inside him, hard as a rock as Dan keeps thrusting into him. I feel like I've never been this close to someone, let alone two people. Scott grabs my face as well to hold himself steady while Dan continues to pound him, Dan's balls slapping against my own, the fur on them tickling my freshly shaved nuts. I can feel his aggression and his hunger, and I'm sure Scott can feel even more of it.

"Now, Nick. Fuck his ass with me." Dan stops with his cock fully planted in Scott's hole. I can feel him flexing it against mine. I want this feeling to last forever. I start to thrust my hips slightly, Scott looking into my eyes with his mouth slightly open, his tongue hugging his bottom lip. I raise my head up slightly to brush my nose against his mustache.

"Let's do some more coke, boys," Scott says to us. I stop my movement as Dan reaches over to the table and grabs the little baggy and the key. He does a bump first, then readies the key again and places it under Scott's nose. A little of the coke spills onto my chest and Scott leans down and licks it off of me. I have to raise my head up higher when Dan offers me a bump. Somehow, we're both still inside of him.

Dan has barely placed the baggy back on the table when I resume my motions, driving my dick further into Scott, the feeling of it sliding against Dan's cock is astounding. I'm going slow, keeping some semblance of control, and I feel Dan start thrusting again. Every time I go in Dan is coming out and it feels like our cocks are jerking each other off. Scott is in his own world, moaning so loud that I'm surprised the neighbors haven't noticed. I feel Dan as he leaves Scott's ass and hear him walk back around to where my head is. I look up and see that he's shoved his cock in Scott's mouth, forcing him down his shaft, holding him against his pubes and fucking his face in harsh little bursts. I pick up speed, Scott's wide hole slowly tightening around me. I want to cum in him so bad. I want to fill him up and then I want Dan to fill him up.

Scott's hand is furiously stroking his cock and it feels like he's going to bust all over me. His ass starts to tense up, his hole gripping my cock even tighter; his eyes squeeze together. I fuck him as hard as I can and watch as a fountain of cum releases from his giant cock. He's almost yelling from the release of so much pressure, the moans muffled by Dan's cock in his mouth. Stream after stream of hot cum splashes across my torso as he continues to jerk off and I continue to pound him. I want every drop on me. He stops blowing Dan and looks down at me. "Do you think you can cum, sexy?"

I respond by picking up my pace and driving my hardness into him for a few more minutes, but I start losing momentum, knowing I won't be able to cum right now. I'm way too high. "I'm sorry, man, I don't think I can do it," I admit, losing my momentum. I notice Dan has stopped jerking off, too.

"Woof," says Scott, leaning in and giving me a kiss. I feel as he lifts himself off of me, my rock-hard cock once again exposed to the cool evening air. It flops down to on my stomach with a wet noise as it smacks against a pool of him cum. Scott moves down and licks up my shaft, tasting himself and his cum, sucking on my cock head that was just inside him. Woof, indeed. He crawls up my body and gives me a deep kiss so I can taste him, too.

"That was incredible," I say to him. "I'm surprised you were able to cum!"

"No, you two were incredible. Goddamn, I did not expect that tonight." He stands and walks over to Dan and grabs his face, giving him a big kiss as well. "With your thick cock in my mouth and his thick cock in my ass, how could I not have cum? You two...fuck me, that was some of the best sex of my life."

"Still, sorry we couldn't cum..." Dan confides.

"I know how it is with this stuff," Scott assures him. "Take a lot of concentration and just the right moment, you know? I'm sure if Nick shoved his cock up your ass, you'd cum, too."

"Now that's something I'm willing to try," Dan says as he winks at me. God, I hope he's serious. I check the time. Somehow, we've been fucking and jerking and sucking for two hours. We're having a good time connecting in so many sexual ways. I wish this could keep going forever, but it's probably time Dan and I head out. Scott is looking tired, sexy but tired; I would be too if I was able to bust a nut right now.

"Dan, I think it's about time we go. What do you say?" I ask him. I know Scott wouldn't mind us staying longer, but I also want to get back to my own bed tonight.

"Yea, probably for the best." Dan picks up his shorts and slips them on, putting his jock in his back pocket. His dick is still very hard. "Thanks for having us over, Scott. Maybe we'll do this again sometime?"

"I'd like that, very much," Scott tells him. I stand up and copy Dan, going commando. What's the point of putting the jock back on? There's still a ton of cum on my chest and stomach. Scott notices and runs inside to grab me a hand towel to wipe off with.

"This has been quite the evening. We were lucky to find you," I say to the still-naked Scott. I reach around him and pull him in for a hug, grabbing onto his hairy ass one more time, our lips connecting in a passionate kiss. I love the feeling of his tongue in my mouth, tracing my teeth, and how his mustache feels against my face. Dan is suddenly beside us, also grabbing Scott's ass but also sliding a hand down the back of my shorts. He pushes his head forward and flicks his tongue out to meet where our mouths have joined, turning left and right to make out with us both. I feel his hand slide lower in my shorts, his middle finger tracing my hole. I can tell he's doing it to Scott, too, because Scott lets out a soft moan. The three of us are melting into each other again; it's intoxicating.

"Fucking hell, Dan, we're never going to leave..." I whisper. He growls into my mouth and pulls his finger away, leaving me wanting more.

"I can't help it. Both of your asses are so fucking great," he says. He removes his hands from us and takes a step back, finalizing our departure. He takes out his phone and finds us an Uber. Two minutes away. Scott leads us around to the front of the house, not a care in the world that he's still naked. We get to the gate and unhinge it, Dan and I stepping through.

"We'll see you soon, Scott," I say.

"I hope so, Nick. I really do."

The Uber pulls up just then and Dan and I get in the backseat. I give a quick glance to the house as Scott disappears around back, his used ass bouncing as he walks away. "Well, that was insane!" I exclaim.

"Seriously man, that was crazy," Dan says. "Where are our shirts?"

It takes me a moment to remember. I forgot about those guys at the club who took them from us. I tell Dan and he starts laughing. "Oh shit, and I still have Scott's cock ring on!" he says, still laughing.

"Are we headed back to my place or yours?" I ask.

"Oh, right, I didn't even think about that. I just put in my address. Is that okay? We could chill for a bit longer before we call it a night." He puts his hand on mine. It's warm, and I'm in no mood to call it a night yet.

"Sounds good, buddy. I think I might finally have to piss again," I tell him. It's true: I haven't pissed in hours and my seal might finally break soon.

"Too bad there won't be some hot, leather-clad man to suck it dry for you!" he jokes, playfully hitting my shoulder.

"Dude, fuck you, that was hot. You didn't seem to mind watching!"

"No, no, I agree. It was really hot. I can't believe that's how this night started. Seems like yesterday." He stares out the window longingly. I realize we're in an Uber talking very loudly about the sex we've had tonight. This poor driver. He'll get a good tip for having to put up with us.

We sit in silence for the next several minutes until we arrive at Dan's apartment. We get out of the car, thank the driver, and head inside. We're both too high and it's really difficult to concentrate on anything. Every light is a distraction; every thought is loud. I get out another piece of gum, realizing I'm grinding my teeth way too much. Dan takes one as well. We have to take an elevator up to his apartment on the 14th floor. The elevator door opens and we walk out into a tacky, carpeted hallway. It's really quiet, but I have to remember that it's also almost 3am.

"Et voila!" Dan says as he opens the apartment door. I've been this apartment a lot over the last few years, but rarely alone with Dan, and never while we've been high. Come to think of it, I don't think Dan and I have ever rolled alone together; we've always done it with Steve or with some other friends. This night is full of firsts. "Can I get you some water?" he asks.

"Yes, please. I'm going to put on some music, if that's alright?" I connect my phone to his Alexa and start searching for a nice playlist.

"Definitely." Dan hands me some water and heads into the living room to take a seat on the couch. He's had this place since I've known him and Steve moved in with him about two years ago. It's a pretty spacious one-bedroom that they've done a nice job decorating. And it's got an electric fireplace which is absolutely perfect for this kind of evening. He turns on the fireplace and says, "Nick, can I ask you something?"

"Sure thing, you can ask me anything." I take a seat across from him on the rug. It's soft and right now all I want to do is feel a fun texture. Plus, I'm closer to the fireplace and the warmth from it on my back feels amazing.

"Why do you think we never dated?" he asks. If there's one thing I love about rolling, it's the honesty in which anyone can ask a question and get a very honest response in return, and no one will overthink it or take in personally. I kind of wish I had asked Scott some questions, but I was way too distracted with the sex to do anything else.

I think for a minute. "To tell you the truth, I think it's because I didn't want to jeopardize a new friendship. I know we had only hooked up a couple times, but at that time I wasn't looking for anything more, you know? We had some fantastic sex and a couple good conversations, and I thought, 'Here's a new friend, Nick. Don't fuck this one up.' So, I didn't." I pause for a moment. "And then you met Steve and I saw how happy you were, and I was so happy for you both that I didn't want to get in the way of anything. Which is also why, subconsciously, I think I've never rolled alone with you. Because I know my urges and I didn't want sex to rule our friendship, even though that's how it started. Does that make sense?"

Dan is looking at the fireplace, his eyes focusing in and out. "Perfect sense. Though I'll admit, I think I had a crush on you at first." This takes me a little by surprise. "You were fantastic in bed, and your personality was, and still is, just...I don't know, fun? You're the whole package, buddy. So, I was a bit let down when nothing came of it. But, like you said, I met Steve and now it's hard to see it any other way." He smiles.

"Ask me another question," I tell him. I like this game.

"Okay. Hmm, how many times did you and Steve fuck before I met him?"

I have to think about this. "At least three times: twice at my place and once in the back of my car off Broadway. I think."

"Did you guys use condoms?"

"Nah, I came in him each time. We were both on PrEP, which I know isn't excuse, but...living in the moment, I guess?" I make eye contact with Dan to see if what I'm saying is okay. I can see by the bulge in his shorts that's it's fine.

"That's pretty hot," he says. "If I remember correctly, I came in you when we hooked up."

"Uh, yes! It was super fucking hot." It really was. He gets really aggressive when he's about to cum, which makes it even hotter. "Both times you came in me you threw my legs back further behind my head than I thought possible, railed me harder than I've ever been fucked, and blew load after load into me. I could feel your cock swell with each explosion."

"Seriously, you can feel that?"

I give him a look of disbelief. "Dude, you're fucking thick. How could I not? I'm sure Steve loves when it happens to him!"

"Yea, that's true," he says with a smile. "Okay, ask me a question now."

I think for a moment. "Why are you reminiscing on us fucking?"

Dan pauses, looking at the fireplace again, trying to gather his thoughts. "To tell you the truth, it's something I've wanted to feel from another guy. Like, you know, get fucked by someone. Steve isn't too keen on topping, which is fine, it's not anything I expect of him. And most of the guys we bring home just want me to dominate them, which again, is fine, no complaints." He looks at me now. "But I keep thinking about you and how you like to top and bottom, and so you must be pretty good at both...plus, you've got a really nice dick and...I don't know, I want to feel it inside me. You know?"