The Dancing Men

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh, I know. "And you think Steve would be okay with it?" This rug feels so comfortable in my hands. I lay down on it so my whole body can feel it, and roll over so I can hide my growing erection while we have this semi-serious conversation. Not that he hasn't seen it tonight. I'm just not sure where all of this talk is headed.

"I know he would. We've actually talked about it a couple times. Before he left on this trip, after hearing that were going out rolling, he told me to have fun. With you." I look back at Dan and smile.

"Really?"

"Really." Dan stands up, his shorts tenting with his hardness. "Of course, you'd also have to be okay with it, which judging by how this evening has gone so far, I think you are. Still, I'll give you a minute to think about while I go take the trash out and slip into something more comfortable." He heads to the bedroom, leaving me on the rug in my happy place. Did we really just have this conversation? My heart is racing. My cock is throbbing. My thoughts are everywhere. I definitely have no issue fucking Dan tonight. I would be lying if I said I hadn't jerked off to this thought many times. In my mind he's always been this untouchable top, and a fucking fantastic top at that, so claiming that ass would be momentous. I sit up with my legs crossed, my front side facing the fireplace, staring into it and getting lost for a few minutes. A house song comes on with some haunting vocals, probably something by Above and Beyond, and my mind starts creating a music video for it. My thoughts are venturing off to another place when I feel hands on my shoulders.

"I hope this is okay?" he asks as he begins to lightly massage me.

"Oh, this is more than okay." I lean back a little and let my head fall forward, my eyes closing as the music and the massage take over. I take a couple deep breaths and exhale, my body giving in to the pleasure. Dan's hands are rough, and his technique is perfection. I smell lavender. "Is that massage oil?" I ask.

"Yup. It's some CBD thing I found in a sex shop." He leans in to my ear and whispers, "Apparently, It's lickable, too." He digs in deeper and moves along to my traps, his thumbs bearing in with a nice intensity. This is heaven. I realize I'm moaning a little through my closed mouth, but I don't care. His hands venture further down my back, rubbing along my shoulder blades and lats, stopping right above my ass and then working their way back up again. I've never had a better massage. Fuck, he's good at this.

"Lay down," he tells me. I turn and do as he says, my arms positioned beside my body, my face turned away from the fireplace toward the couch, my eyes still closed. I feel Dan as he straddles my ass. I can't tell if he's wearing any clothing. I feel something cool hit my back: the massage oil. He rubs it in and starts massaging my back with more force, taking his time in every spot. His hands are moving across my whole body, then slowly down my sides to my waistline. He reaches under me with both hands and finds the button to my shorts, lifting my hips as he unbuttons them and removes my shorts. I'm stark naked again and loving it. Dan has to stand up a little to pull the shorts down off my feet, but he's back again in an instant, this time sitting on my upper thighs. He's definitely naked. His hard cock is wedged between my hairy ass cheeks. He places his hands on either cheek and starts pressing down, giving me the best ass massage of my life.

"Oof, right there," I whisper. "That feels amazing." He digs deeper, spreading my cheeks with each rub, my hole feeling the air in the room each time he spreads them. He's thrusting a little while massaging me. I feel him lean over and rub his stubble along my back, licking every inch of me clean. I've missed this feeling from him. Every time he thrusts into me my cock mimics the motion against the soft rug. It's awesome. It feels like hours have gone by. "Hold on, Dan," I say to him, coming to my senses after getting lost in the moment.

He stops thrusting and sits upright, hands still on my ass. "Is everything alright?" he asks.

"More than alright," I assure him. "But I want to make sure you're taken care of, too." I move to spin around and Dan stands up, offering a hand and helping me off the floor. "Lay down where I was, face down," I tell him. He does, and he has to adjust himself so his extremely hard cock is against the floor, its head pointing down toward his feet. What a sight for sore eyes.

I take the massage oil pour a little on his back and sit on his thighs so my cock is pressed against him. I wonder if any cock has been this close to his hole before. I look down and admire it: his ass is wonderfully hairy and muscular. Black hair runs from the crack up his lower back. It's incredibly attractive. He's got some hair on his shoulders, too, which I start massaging. I feel him squeezing his cheeks together against my hardness, the warmth of it and the feeling of rubbing his skin sending me to a different reality. I bring my hands down lower to massage his ass. God, he feels so good right now. I grab each cheek and spread them, exposing his hole to world. I've never seen it before. It's perfect. There's a swirl of dark hair lining it. My cock stiffens even more as I gaze at it hungrily. I start thrusting along his crack, making sure my cock head travels down to tease his hole, holding it there for a second before sliding back up. I can feel Dan's breaths and shudders as he starts to give in. I don't need to ask him if he's alright; I know he is.

I slide my body down a little more so I'm just above his knees. I spread his cheeks again and hold them there for a moment before I lean down and lick his hole. He gasps a little and them moans deeply into the rug. His arms raise above his head on the floor and grab onto the fabric. I lick him again, the taste of sweat and the musky smell from dancing all over my tongue and in my nose, beads of saliva clinging to the hair around his sphincter. His manly taste is everything I need right now. My hands spread him further open as my tongue pushes into his hole. "Oh, fuck man, that feels so good," he says, his voice muffled. He raises his hips to push himself into my face more. I respond by licking up his crack, my beard tickling his virgin hole.

My tongue ventures up again, this time licking all the way up his back. That lavender oil tastes pretty good. My legs stretch out and down alongside his, my cock placed perfectly between his ass cheeks, my chest sliding up his back following the path of where I've just licked. My arms find his. The whole of my body is now laying atop his, my face laying sideways against the back of his head, nuzzling him with my beard. My hips start thrusting and Dan starts moaning. "Keep your eyes closed," I tell him. "Come on a journey with me. Feel me."

"God, you feel so good," he says. His feet move to find mine. I can feel every hair on his body, and he can feel all of me. Our bodies are becoming one and the warmth from the fireplace is enveloping us. I feel like I'm melting into him. Another wave of the ecstasy is kicking in for me and I imagine it's the same for him. I need to focus on Dan but it's becoming harder to keep one thought for very long. Instead, I'm transported to swimming in an ocean, then standing in line at a supermarket, then sitting in traffic. Not very sexual thoughts, but it's where my mind keeps taking me. I have to open my eyes to remember what I'm doing. I raise my head and see Dan's body below me, and I look down to see my extremely hard cock still grazing against his ass hair, a pool of precum drizzling all over him. I lift my body off of his and lean back down to his ass. I open his cheeks and look at his hole again, that perfectly pink, hairy hole staring back at me.

I lick my thumb and press it against him. I'm careful not to go too fast. Dan probably doesn't let anything up there, so I don't want to startle him. But he's moaning loudly now, "Fuck yea, baby, play with it. Play with my hole." I watch as my thumb disappears and Dan raises his ass, urging me to go deeper. I gladly do. I grab a little more of the massage oil and put it on my other fingers and replace my thumb with my forefinger. After a minute of Dan grunting and thrusting against it, I let my middle finger join the fun. He has two of my fingers in his ass and he wants more, I can tell. I lower myself alongside him while I continue fingering him so our bodies are pressed together, my mouth finding his ear and sucking on it, my fingers going deeper inside of him.

"Is this okay?" I ask him, knowing full well it is. He nods his head and lick his lips, arching his back and raising his hips even more. "Want to add one more?" He nods again. I remove the two fingers inside him and add my ring finger to the mix. All three venture into his tight, warm hole. He growls and grips the rug even more. I think this is definitely a first for him. I lose track of time fingering him. He finally opens his eyes and looks at me, raises his head, and comes in for a kiss. Those juicy lips of his send my thoughts racing, as I'm sure the fingers in his ass have been doing to him this whole time.

"Nick?" he asks.

"Yes?" I stare into his beautiful, brown eyes.

"I need to pee." His mouth turns into a grin and he lets out a little laugh. I lean in and kiss him hard, laughing with him. I slowly remove my fingers from his ass and slap one of his cheeks, gripping it hard and holding him there for a moment.

"I think I'll join you," I say to him. We both stand and head to the bathroom, our cocks hard at attention. "Might be easier if we try to get these down, first...do you have a smoke?" I know that he and Steve sometimes smoke socially, so I hope he has a pack somewhere.

"In fact, I do!" he says. We head back into the kitchen and he opens a drawer with a bunch of papers and pens inside, one of those junk drawers we all have. He reaches into the back and pulls out a half-empty pack of Marlborough Gold. He gives me one and produces a lighter for us to use. "Don't worry about smoking in the house. The smell will clear out before Steve gets back." He opens the nearby window as I take a seat at the kitchen table. Dan brings over a little bowl to use as an ashtray.

We sit in silence, but my mind is thinking of anything and everything. Dan is looking around the room, his head moving to the music, his eyes opening and closing. I'm doing the same. I did not imagine this night ending with me and my best friend sitting naked in his house, smoking cigarettes, and thrusting our cocks against each other's hole, but goddamn am I happy for it. With my thoughts going everywhere I look down and see that my dick has softened considerably. "Well, looks like I'm first," I say to Dan. I stand up and put my cigarette in the bowl, not wanting the smoke to trail through the house. I head to the bathroom and turn on the light, leaving the door open as I stand in front of the toilet. I really need to concentrate on this, focusing all of my attention into willing myself to piss.

I strain a bit and then feel the pressure start to release as a jet of piss leaves me. It feels fantastic. Hours of drinking water have led to this magical moment. I see a shadow and look over to see Dan standing in the doorway, watching me, his cigarette in hand. He's got a quizzical look on his face. "I've never just watched someone pee before," he says. "It's kind of hot. Like I'm watching a private moment, you know?"

"I agree," I say. With him watching it's getting harder to concentrate on peeing, but I like that he's watching. "Have you ever tried water sports?" I ask.

"No, but I've seen some of it online. It's never really interested me," he admits. I've never tried it either, save for peeing down that guy's throat earlier tonight. "But watching it happen is kind of a turn-on. Do you want to watch me piss?" he asks.

"Sure, why not?" I tell him. I squeeze out one last stream of pee and shake myself off. I think there's still more in me, but it'll have to wait. Dan walks up beside me and takes his position, cigarette still in one hand. I reach over and take it from his so I can have a drag. Sweet candy. He stands there for a minute, one hand on his penis, pointing it toward the bowl. I can see him straining a little, clenching his ass and taking a couple breaths, holding them before exhaling. It's really hard to pee when you're high, and I can tell he's having a difficult time. But he's right: it's kind of exhilarating to stand here and watch him, even if nothing is happening. It's like I'm intruding.

"I don't think I can do it," he says with a tone of defeat. "Ah well, maybe later?"

A thought comes into my mind. "I have an idea," I tell him. I turn to my left and turn on the shower. It's a walk-in with one of those overhead rain attachments. My favorite. Dan is looking at me with a curious gaze. I keep one hand under the water to check the temperature. It's nice and hot now. I take another drag of the cigarette and had it to Dan, who also takes a drag and then puts it out in the sink. "Come on in." I beckon him in to the shower.

He takes a step in and adjusts to the heat of the water. He's so beautiful when he's wet. His chest hair is immediately coated to his pecs, his pubes hugging to top of his cock. He turns and lets the water run down his back to his ass, drips of water falling from the bottom of his cheeks. I join him, standing a few inches away so our bodies aren't touching, not yet anyway. The water feels amazing, and for a moment I forget what my plan was. I'm enjoying this way too much.

"So, what's the big idea then?" Dan asks. Oh, right, the idea!

"Okay...it's a long shot, but I'm hoping the water, you know, helps you pee," I tell him.

"And you're okay being in here for that?" he asks, cocking his head to one side. I nod. I think it'll work. "Okay then, let's try." He's standing facing me and I watch as he closes his eyes, grabs his soft dick, and starts concentrating. His mouth opens a little and he lets out a breath as he starts peeing. The stream hits my left thigh. It's clear and warm, hard to distinguish from the water in the shower, but I know it's different. He opens his eyes and sees that he's pissing on me. Instead of stopping, he aims it higher, directing it at my cock. It's strangely attractive, having him pee on me. I don't know if I'd enjoy this in any other setting, but right now it's hot as fuck, and he seems to be enjoying it, too. I don't protest it and he moves a little closer, guiding his stream over my right thigh, and then lets go of his dick so he's pissing freely, the warm urine splashing all over my lower half.

He reaches up and grabs my face in both hands and plants a kiss on my lips. "That was kind of hot," he says to me as the last of his stream leaks out. "Now let's get you cleaned up." He grabs a bar of soap from the shower rack and starts rubbing it along my chest, then my shoulders. The soap suds begin traveling down my torso as Dan reaches around in a hugging motion and begins lathering my back, pressing his bare self to me. Our cocks are now touching while he continues soaping me down, a slippery sensation building between us. He brings his hand to my front and starts massaging the soap on my dick. I'm hard instantly. His hands glide up and down my shaft, down to my balls, back up to my cock head. It feels so wonderful.

I spin him around and take the soap from his hand so I can do the same for him. I'm hugging him from behind as I take the soap and begin at his chest, working my way down to his dick. He's hard as well, but I want him harder. One soapy hand starts tugging at his cock, the other plays with his right nipple. Dan presses back against me as a pleasurable grunt escapes his lips. My dick is wedged between his thighs, just below his balls. I hold him tighter against me and start thrusting my hips, sliding my cock back and forth. "Mmm, that's nice," he says. I release my hands from his front and bring them around to his back, soap still in hand, and begin rubbing it around his ass. I have to pull my dick away so I can get some soap between his cheeks. It's lathered up nicely so I drop the soap on the ground and start playing around the edge of his hole with one of my fingers. His breath picks up as his ass juts back toward me. He wants it. He wants it all.

My cock is pulsing like crazy, my heart beating a million miles a minute. I grab the base of my dick and guide the tip to Dan's opening. He takes a breath in and leans forward, putting both of his hands against the wall. I lean my torso back a little so I can see what I'm doing. His hole is relaxed, opened, and ready for me. I bring the tip right up against him and watch as my cock head disappears into him. He gasps, clenching his ass, catching his breath. "Shh, shh, shh," I whisper to him. "It's alright, I've got you." I hold myself there for a moment, knowing this must be a little painful for him, but he feels so fucking good to me. I'm going to fuck Dan's ass. I can't believe this is happening.

I go in an inch, his tight hole clinging to me, and then slowly pull out of him. I can tell he needs a second to adjust. "Holy shit, Nick. You're big. I don't know if I can take that whole thing," he tells me.

"You can, and you will. Just relax." I place my tip against his hole again, this time entering him easier. I bring myself in slowly still, but now I'm at least four inches in. Dan is moaning loudly; it's so hot. I grab his waist and look down, watching myself as I enter him completely and hold myself there. Dan shudders, his hands now in fists against the wall, taking deep breaths. "I'm inside of you," I tell him. "I'm completely inside of you."

I can't wait any longer. I begin thrusting, holding Dan steady with my hand at his waist. I go slowly, the feeling of his warm hole even better than Scott's. Maybe because I know this has never happened to him before? That thought it driving me crazy. I pick up my pace. I move my body to bring myself closer to him and put one hand on his shoulder so I can get in even deeper. Dan is crying out in pleasure. "Fuck me, Nick! Fuck me hard!" His tight hole feels incredible around my thick cock. I want to fuck him all night and all day. My hands travel around him as I lean forward to match his stance, my chest pressing against his back, my cock filling him up even more. The pounding is making a slapping noise each time I enter him completely, my balls swinging low and freely from the hot shower water. I'm inside of him and I never want to leave, but we need a change of scenery. I'm starting to slip and lose my footing.

I exit Dan's hole and turn off the water. He turns to say something, I'm sure, but I push him up against the wall and make out with him hungrily. A sexual rage is coming over me that was locked up earlier. I grab his hand and lead him out of the bathroom, not bothering to dry off, and bring him into his and Steve's bedroom. "Do you have a blindfold?" I ask him. He smiles and reaches into his nightstand drawer. I knew they liked to have fun. "Lay down and put it on." He climbs onto the bed and brings the blindfold over his eyes. His cock is hard at attention. "Jerk off. I want to watch you for a minute."

Dan grabs his dick and begins working himself. I can only imagine what he's thinking right now, being totally blind while rolling and masturbating. Fuck, he's so sexy. While he's jerking off, I look around and see a pair of tennis shoes. I unlace one of them and walk over to the bed. "Dan, I want you to stop jerking off now, okay? I want you to raise your hands above your head."

"Okay, Nick. Whatever you want, baby." His head is pointed in my general direction, but of course he can't see me. He puts his hands above his head and I reach over and tie them with the lace. A smile forms on Dan's face. "Oh, we're doing this, are we?"