The Dancing Men

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's what you wanted, sexy." I finish tying him together, loose enough so it's not too uncomfortable for him. Now he's all mine. I step back and admire my work: this masculine, hairy piece of perfection tied up and wanting me to use him. Steve should see this. "Stay here," I tell him. I go back into the living room and get my phone. I walk back into the bedroom and place the phone on the nightstand in a perfect position for a video. I open the nightstand drawer and find a bottle of poppers. Perfect. I hit record and let the fun begin again.

My cock is a little soft and I need Dan to make it hard again, so I straddle his chest and slap my dick against his face. He opens his mouth and starts sucking me, starting with the head, his tongue swirling around it. He opens wider so my hardening cock can go in more. I stand up and place one hand on the wall behind his head and grab his head with the other, forcing him down further, thrusting harder so I can shove my length down his throat. His moans are muffled and his cock is leaking everywhere. "That's right, Dan, swallow my fucking cock." He instinctively tries to bring his hands down so he can hold my dick in his mouth, but I reach down and hold them in place above his head. He should know better.

I thrust into him one more time before releasing myself from his mouth and take a step back. There's spittle leaking from the corners of his mouth, and a fuck-ton of precum leaking from his dick. I need to taste that. I move back and kneel down between his legs and lick the head of dick. Oh, the sweet, sweet taste. Dan let's out a gasp, not knowing what to expect since he's blindfolded. I stretch my body down the bed and spread his legs wider on either side of me, gripping his thick member with one hand and tweaking one of his nipples with the other. His moans are so sexy. "Harder, Nick. Twist it harder." I do. I twist with everything I've got and he screams out, "Oh, fuck yes!". But I have other plans.

I bring my hands down and lift his legs in the air, holding them up by the thighs. His hole is once again exposed. I watch as it puckers and releases, Dan anticipating something about to happen. I bury my face into it, my tongue darting in and out. I need him wet. I don't know how long I'm licking him for, but his moans are getting louder and his cock is leaking even more precum. I bring his legs down after what feels like an eternity and let him rest for a moment. His breathing is fast and I can feel him trembling from the excitement of the moment. His hands are still above his head, right where I left them.

I reach over to the nightstand and grab the poppers bottle. I uncap it and bring it Dan's nose, letting him inhale deeply. He must be in the best of worlds right now. He takes another whiff and exhales. I do the same and then return to the foot of the bed, lifting his legs again and putting them on my shoulders. I can see how relaxed his hole is. The poppers immediately have me drifting away from reality, the combination with the ecstasy is incredible. My heart is pounding and my cock is pulsing.

"Nick?" Dan asks.

"Yes?"

"Make love to me," he whispers. "Make me part of you." I bring my cock to his hole and enter him. He's lubed up nicely from the shower and from my recent tonguing, and this time he takes all of me in one go. "Ohhhhhh fuck," he wails. I hold myself for a moment when I've bottomed out in him. "No, don't stop. I need to you fuck me, Nick. I need you to fuck me right now."

I lean forward more and bring his legs back so his knees are almost touching his shoulders, myself basically squatting forward and holding myself up with my arms on either side of his head, and begin to pound him hard. Our bodies are one as I drive into him again and again, my huge cock filling his hole. I let myself almost leave his ass and then plunge it harder, making sure his entire body can feel it. I growl and turn and bite his leg. His mouth is open and he's grunting with each thrust into him. "You like this cock, baby?" I yell at him, losing myself in this passion. I don't wait for a response. I take his legs off of my shoulders and wrap them around my waist, letting my legs lay down on the sheets, pressing my chest against his. My right elbow is next to his face, my left hand grabbing his neck as I thrust even deeper into him.

"Oh fuck, yes, fuck me Nick!" he screams, his voice coming out in waves as his body rocks with my thrusting. I need to see his eyes. I remove the blindfold and he blinks a few times, adjusting to the light. "There you are," he says, looking into me. I reach up and untie him so he can explore me again. I lean down and kiss him, holding myself still inside of him. I want to stay here forever, inside of Dan, his lips connected to mine. We both stare into each other as I begin thrusting again, slowly. I want him to feel every inch of me. His eyes go wide with each thrust, warm breath hitting my face. I grab his face with both hands and pull my body up a little more on the bed. He reaches his hands down and grabs my ass, feeling as I flex each time I enter him.

"Nick," he says.

"Yes?"

"I want you to cum inside me. Can you do that?" I can feel how fast his heart is racing. Mine is doing the same. I can't believe he wants me to cum inside him. I hope I can; I hope I'm not too high. But I'm going to try.

"I think so, Dan. I think so," I tell him. "Do you want it like this?" I ask, referring to the position we're in.

"Yes. I want to see your face when you cum," he says. My dick couldn't be any harder than it is right now.

"Okay, baby. You got it." Our bodies start moving together, my cock burying itself further in his ass, him responding by grabbing my ass and bringing me deeper into him. He's so beautiful. My pace quickens, my dick enjoying the warmth of his hole, my breaths and moans becoming louder and closer together. I start to tense up. I think I can feel it. My balls start to contract as I grab Dan under the shoulders and fuck him harder, pulling myself closer into him, our noses touching and our lips connected, hot breath passing between us. Sweat from my face is falling onto his as I look directly into his eyes. Every thrust of mine exposes my previously used hole to the cool air in the room. I was getting fucked not too long ago and now my cock is buried inside of Dan. It's more than I can handle. The sensation and recent memories are sending me over the edge. I'm fucking him so fast and so hard that the entire bed is shaking, his moans and screams piercing the silence of the room.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck!" I yell.

"Give me your cum, Nick. Fuck it into me, baby!" he yells back.

"I'm gonna cum inside you," I groan. I can feel it more now, the warm sensation in my nuts finally making its way to my cock. "Fuuuuck!" I thrust once more powerfully into him, my cock spewing cum all over the inside of his hole. Holy shit. My cock convulses over and over again, more cum than I can imagine filling him up. I hold myself there, trembling, staring into Dan's eyes as I keep leaking into him. His hungry gaze tells me he's not done. He reaches down and grabs his dick and starts jerking off with me still inside him. His other arm wraps around my neck and holds me there.

"Keep fucking me, Nick. Make me cum." I do. I start fucking him again, my cock still hard, my cum now used as fresh lube. Dan's face contorts as his jerking becomes faster, his hand hitting my stomach with each stroke. "Hold yourself inside me, as deep as you can," he begs. I do. His head snaps back and he yells as a volley of cum erupts from his cock, hitting his chin and covering his entire body. I can feel his hole tighten each time he cums, grasping my dick, not letting me leave. I collapse on top of him, his cum smearing against my chest, and lay there while we both catch our breath. I'm exhausted and spent, and I'm sure Dan is, too.

"Dan?" I say after a minute.

"Yes?"

"Let's do this again sometime." I slowly pull myself out of him. I don't want to leave his warmth, but I know I can't hold this position for much longer. My cock has never felt more at home. I lift myself off from him and roll over on the bed to lay beside him. I can see some of my cum trailing from his freshly used hole and dripping down onto the sheets. His cum is plastered to both of our chests. It smells like sex in here.

"You got it, buddy." He turns and curls up to me, one hand on my chest, the other under his pillow. I stare up at the ceiling for a moment and think about everything that happened tonight. I never knew the name of the guy in the bathroom. I never got Scott's number. I just came inside of my best friend, and recorded the whole thing. I turn to the nightstand beside me and stop the recording, then turn and look at Dan: his eyes are shut, his breathing steady. God, he's beautiful.

My eyes are heavy and I am very happy at this moment. Soon, I'll be in my ecstasy-laden dreams, and sooner still I hope to wake up to Dan inside of me. Only time will tell.