The Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think so...can we look at the cameras?" she asked, knowing her plan was working perfectly.

She followed Kevin to the security room letting her heart pound with the excitement of what was going to happen. Just as they entered the room, her body felt weak from knowing that in a few moments she would be showing her dark skinned bra covered chest to a white boy who had the hots for her.

Kevin sat on the small stool as he moved the computer mouse pulling up the security footage. Naomi could feel the anticipation bursting with energy as she reached for a small shirt that would fit her. She was now waiting for the moment he would turn to see her. She had to time it perfectly as his attention was focused on the cameras.

The thought of lying to her friend crossed her mind, but it was honesty that made their friendship different. They never lied to each other and were committed to being honest at all times. Going through with it had to happen and now was the moment. She pulled up her shirt feeling her exposed body open to all who could see. All he had to do was look and it was a dare completed.

With her shirt off and only her bra holding back her perky breasts, she grabbed the shirt putting her arms in the sleeve but holding it so it covered her belly in the front not yet putting it over her head. It was now a waiting game to see when he would turn around so her dare would be completed. The intense wait was building as was her heartbeat.

Finally seeing the moment when he was about to turn around she lifted her arms up showing everything from her belly button to her shoulders. Her bra was the only thing covering her tits and it was thin as her dark nipples were clearly seen through the thin fabric. The sound of the stool spinning let her know that he was now looking at her direction.

"Arrhhhh...arrrgg," Naomi grunted as her hair got stuck on the back of the shirt.

Her hands were in the air almost immobile as she now struggled with pulling down the shirt. She knew his eyes were on her too. It was only supposed to be a quick flash, not this. She was unable to pull down her shirt and he was getting the view of his life now.

Fear and frustration coursed through her as she struggled to pull down the shirt. Just as she was about to groan again, the shirt broke free of her hair and was pulled down covering her. She then could see his eyes glued to hers. It was like before with her panties but worse.

"Sorry...my hair got in the way," Naomi said, holding back her smile as she could see his mouth open and unable to comprehend what he just saw.

"I..I...I did not see anything on the camera," Kevin said, stuttering obviously as she saw he was almost unable to form a sentence.

"It must have happened at my house...I will return the shirt after."

When she turned to walk out, a smile appeared on her face as she knew it was done and he just got the biggest thrill of his life. Knowing he was speechless left her feeling sexy and mischievous. The idea of turning him on gave her the excitement and power enough to text Alayna that she was done with it while she gave her all the details.

The shift was slow as Kevin made a habit of working extra close to her. He seemed to walk past her register every few minutes and even told her to go on break early. The night shift was something she did not work often and closing time was extra annoying too. It was something she did only a few times and tonight was a school night. It was a stretch for her to work and knew that if she was caught working late it could mean her job.

There were only three other workers with her and Kevin. He was cleaning up some of the machines and she was sweeping the front areas. The other workers were outside cleaning the table when she did not see Kevin. The door needed to be locked and the money counted up. Naomi walked her cash drawer to the back area and saw Kevin sitting down.

Not thinking anything was amiss, she stood at the small counter set up for chairs to count their money. She had her bag out and was flipping through bills as she saw Kevin get up. She saw his eyes on her and knew he needed to lock up. "I am almost done here so you can lock up."

Kevin moved close to her and was now on the side next to her. She turned to face him thinking something was wrong when he moved in to kiss her. It was a soft and quick kiss as she was unable to process what was happening and move away. His lips were on hers so quickly her mind froze with confusion.

"I am sorry, but I can't stop thinking of you. I'm sorry about that, but I had to do it," he said quickly as it came out so fast she wondered how nervous he was.

Naomi quickly stepped back wondering if he was going to move in to kiss her again. "What...what was that?"

"I am sorry...I just thought you had feelings for me too. Ohhh fuck...I am so sorry. Please forgive me," Kevin replied as his tone and expression were now frustration and disappointment.

Naomi watched as he stepped back quickly as his expression looked like one of devastation. She moved back to her money. "It's all good. I think it's best if we just forget it happened."

Her mind quickly thought of how she teased him twice beyond anything she had done to a boy before and knowing it was coming off as flirting made his actions to her seem reasonable. Although she did not expect it, she did feel partially guilty for it happening.

"Please. Please don't tell people that I did that. I feel so embarrassed. I really thought...oh, it doesn't matter. I knew deep down I could never have a chance with a girl like you."

"A girl like me?" Naomi replied quickly, thinking that he could never be with a black girl or that the color of her skin was off putting to him.

"Yeah, I am sorry. I never thought...well, you are out of my league," Kevin added as his face looked somber. He stepped back walking so that he was back at the computer.

Naomi quickly looked at him in a dating aspect. He was taller than her, maybe about six foot with some muscles but nothing special. His face was clean with just a touch of needing a shave. He was cute in a way as she wondered why he would think that. She was surprised that he would think she was out of his league and yet his comment made her feel beautiful in a way she never felt before.

"I wouldn't say that. I mean you are cute and all, but you're not my type is all," Naomi replied not wanting him to feel bad about himself, knowing that he was not that far out of her league and could easily find a date. She just did not see herself with a white boy and pushed her thoughts to not letting him kiss her.

"Thank you, but I understand. I can do the rest, no need for you to stay around. I can finish closing."

Naomi wanted to say more but knew he sounded depressed. His tone and face was that of someone dying. She did not want to push it anymore and left to go home. Her thoughts on him dominated her mind. She had never let a boy down like that before and yet she felt guilty about it. He was not bad looking, but he was white and she never saw herself dating outside of her race before. She could not help feel sad for him thinking he was less than.

Alayna texted her right when she was in bed asking how it went. Naomi texted that it was done leaving out the part when he tried to kiss her and that he was kind of broken from her letting him down that she was not interested. She knew it was drama for the fire, but felt Kevin did not need to be sacrificed to the talk girls do about boys. He was always kind and never said a mean word in the two years she worked there with him.

She texted back with a smiley emoji and a comment that the next dare was the last and the biggest. She thought nothing could be worse than what she had to endure tonight. The showing of her skimpy bra to Kevin was nothing to seeing the look on his face as she let him down. She was happy with herself that she was nice to him, vowing never to talk mean about him or mention that she rejected him after a kiss.

Alayna texted back that she would tell her the next day at school. Naomi did not think it could be as bad as the last dare and shrugged it off as something she could easily do. Her day was long and tiring and sleep was more important than pressing her friend for more information.

The next day she waited for Alayna who showed up late, but had the biggest smirk on her face. Naomi gave a worried grin wondering what she would have to do next, and knew that tonight she was going to think of a dare to get back with her friend.

Alayna sat next to her crossing her legs and acting like she was prim and proper and that conversation was super important. "So the next dare is going to make you regret making me admit to Tanisha that I masturbate to gay porn."

"It's gross...I can't believe you do that." Naomi thought about how she admitted it to her and that her telling their other friend Tanisha was embarrassing.

"Well, now I am going to get you back. The last dare is to kiss Kevin for one minute," Alayna said as her face gave a smug look of victory.

"Are you fucking serious!" Naomi blasted her friend and then looked around to see if anyone heard her curse.

She also knew what it meant and how awkward it would be after the other day with him. It would be leading him on and tormenting him by kissing him. The look he gave when she let him down was now haunting her as it was going to happen again and it would be much worse.

"It doesn't have to be tongue, but it does have to be one minute and you can't tell him it was a dare."

"What the fuck is it with you wanting me to tease him?" Naomi asked, wanting to know why him of all people that all her dares seemed to be centered around.

"Cause he has the biggest crush on you. Jerry told me that he admitted to him that he found you so beautiful and thinks about you all the time," Alayna added as she smiled still thinking she had won.

"So what...you trying to hook us up or something? I mean pick a different person," she begged not wanting to hurt Kevin and see that face of harrowing sorrow that he gave her last time.

"He is the perfect person," she joked, smiling as they then both began to walk to class.

"It's not funny to tease someone like that though. Can you pick someone else?" Naomi asked as she wondered how it was even possible to kiss him for a minute without hurting him from it.

"You can't do it. I think it's the perfect dare now...I am so going to win," Alayna joyfully announced.

"Fine," she snapped back and then leaned back in her chair knowing she was not going to change her mind.

The day was passing but her mind was frozen. The still image in her head of Kevin was haunting her like a ghost. The idea of doing it again was making her rethink her invincibility to her winning dares from her friends. Knowing that even if she won, it would still cause heartache made her wonder if winning was worth it.

Naomi was home watching TV trying to think of an out, someway to be free of the dare. The texts from Alayna saying she won was like poking a bear awake and knowing the bear would not attack. She felt like she was going to lose it and she just did not have the guts to admit to her friend that she was not going through with it.

The next day the warm shower brought light to the early morning fog of waking up. Thinking about Kevin and the dare brought an idea to her. She thought about her plan and wondered if it would work. It was her best shot at winning and not hurting Kevin, knowing that he had a big crush on her.

Naomi knew that she was going to work tomorrow and thought switching shifts again would put her in the same position as before with counting out her drawer. She figured she would give him the benefit of the doubt and try to have feelings. Naomi knew she could get him to kiss her and then tell him that she did not have feelings and that she at least tried then, telling him he was perfect for another girl.

The plan in her head seemed perfect barring any changes that needed to be made on the fly. A quick text to a coworker and the shift change was done. The only thing she needed to do now was make sure she was alone with him at the end of the day. With it being Saturday, she could spend the extra time with her makeup and eyes and make sure she was perfect too.

She walked into work dressed like she should even though she felt her pants were skin tight and showed off her backside in all its glory. She had the last shift of the day and Kevin was there running it by himself. Donovan was off and he was in charge. He quickly told her the register to take as she wondered if he was already over her.

Kevin's commands were all work related and he made no mention or comment about what happened last time. It was like it never happened too. Naomi felt a mixture of emotions and for some reason she struggled with wondering why she felt rejected, like him wanting her made her feel better.

Naomi was almost positive he would at least make an attempt at looking at her ass though. When she watched him walk near her she payed close attention to see if he was making an attempt to stare at her backside. He walked right past her as she once again felt rejected. She had to wonder how he could get over her so quickly.

The night came to a conclusion and Naomi was wondering how her plan was going to work with him not seemingly interested in her. She needed him to want her but also confused to why she was feeling rejected and not relieved that he was not truly hurt by her rejection last time.

The plan seemed to be working fine as Naomi waited to be the last person to cash out her drawer and Kevin was quick to let people go home early, something nice he did. She was cleaning the tables down just as Lauren walked out from cashing out her drawer. She could have done it with her but she needed to be alone.

She walked in the back office and began counting her money. Kevin was typing something that she assumed was work related as it was eerily silent. "I thought about what you said last time," Naomi said breaking the silence.

Kevin turned on the stool looking at her with no emotion on his face. "What would that be?"

"You really like black girls?" Naomi said quickly, knowing she was off script but it just seemed to flow out her mouth without control.

"Is this a black white thing? I can tell you now that black white has nothing to do with how a person looks or acts." Kevin now showed emotion as his face turned worried.

Naomi knew he was right and knew she had to think of something quick to get him around being angry with her and ruining the chance. "I guess...I just never seemed interested in white guys is all. But you also said that I was out of your league...I mean there has to be a few girls that like you."

Kevin stood up from the stool and approached her as his face showed promise of not being upset. "They wouldn't be you though."

Naomi saw the look on his face and what he said made her feel special and she knew it. It would have made her day if it was not weird by it being Kevin and having a dare to complete with him. The way he said it and the tone was that of someone who seemed to be totally in love with her and she now questioned why. What made her so special now? Her self doubt flooded her mind as she wondered if she should deserve him wanting her like that.

"That was really sweet." Naomi knew the time was right and then sucked up the courage to make it happen.

"You going to try kissing me again?" she inquired, feeling at that right moment if he kissed her it would not be a dare kiss but a real kiss. She had no idea why, but it seemed right and the butterflies in her stomach were going crazy.

"Not if you don't want me to," Kevin replied, crushing the moment as she knew her guard was down and that he could have gotten a real kiss.

"If you really want to kiss me you can," she said again, still feeling the built up tension that they both had and the strange feeling in her body from it.

Kevin moved in and she knew it was happening and then it happened. His soft lips were against hers. His passion flowed through and she did not even realize it but his hands were at her waist pulling her towards his body. His tongue found hers and giving in was all she could do to stop the sensations he was causing. Her sex somehow got knowledge of what was happening and began to slicken up with moist pleasure.

She wanted not to moan but she did. His tongue was against hers and his hands controlling her. Everything about what was happening was so right. All thoughts about the dare and race ceased. It was now a kiss with a boy who was seemingly in love with her. The idea of not wanting him now became the realization that she wanted him to continue. The guilt of rejecting him the time before melted away with his emotional kiss that she was now partaking in willingly.

The minute passed and Naomi could not stop wanting more of his kiss. His hands were still on her waist and she felt all the barriers of what was happening gone. The notion of another kiss came to her as did what to say about this one. The way he kissed seemed to make the moment almost magical in her mind as everything seemed so perfect to what she imagined a perfect kiss to be.

Kevin's hands moved up her shirt on the outside and she knew they were headed towards her breasts. Not stopping him, she let it happen and the moment his hand caressed her breast through her bra she felt the immediate release of more wetness. The kiss was unending and a soft moan escaped into his mouth and was absorbed into the brilliant kiss.

The more his hand caressed her breast the more she felt it was so perfect. Her moans were growing louder in his mouth and her sex was fully preparing itself for more than she expected to do. The weakness to stop was gone and so was all hesitation. She knew her body was his right then and there.

The sound of movement in the kitchen ended the kiss as Kevin moved away. "Ohhh shit," Kevin proclaimed as he knew they could have been caught.

"Ohhh...shit," Naomi moaned out as she took a step backwards seeing Kevin in a whole new light. He was not some random white boy or some geeky nerd. She knew he could be a potential boyfriend if all things worked out.

"I do have to close up and Rob is still out there. Can I call you or text you?" he asked, moving towards the computer to finish up something she knew he had to do.

"Give me your phone," Naomi requested, knowing she was going to give him her number and expect a call or text tonight.

Kevin pulled out his phone and slid it over to her unlocked. He then walked past her quickly to finish up closing the store. She put in her full name and her address. She also felt this was not over and wanted him to call or text tonight no matter what. She knew she was demanding in that way and felt it was a test to see if he really wanted her the way she thought he did.

Naomi did the last of her counting waiting for Kevin to come back. She heard him talking to Rob who was also closing up the store and knew that him being alone with her was not going to happen. She then resigned herself to saying goodbye and leaving to go home.

Once home, she quickly showered away the stench of working in a fast-food place so she could go to bed. It was when she removed her panties that she knew the full extent of what the kiss did to her. Her mind drifted to what would have happened if he wanted more or they had more time alone tonight. The nervous energy she had was balled up ready to explode as she knew that her body demanded satisfaction that her fingers needed to supply.

She texted Alayna that she won the dare and kissed him. The urge to gloat was not there neither was the smug feelings of pride that came with winning. She just wanted to hear from Kevin and talk about what happened. Her mind went back and forth with doubt if she should pursue him or let it go as a moment of weakness, letting the kiss be a memory of momentary lust and nothing more.