The Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin drove off and Naomi fell into a date mode. She relaxed her mind from worry and suspicion about all the things that would destroy the evening. Kevin made no mention about after the movie and played the gentleman to perfection. He did everything right and held her hand at every occasion which made her feel like it was something more.

As they walked into the movie she felt the twinge of her emotions play with her. She looked at him and saw what life could be dating him. As they sat in the dark theater she turned to him wondering what he was thinking. "Hey...question. You do know I am going to college in four months?"

Kevin held her hand as she looked into his eyes. He then leaned close to say something the people in front of them could not hear. "Let's imagine it's so far away and we don't have to worry about it. Let's live in the moment until we can't anymore."

"Okay...I am guessing you like this boyfriend girlfriend thing then?" she asked, feeling her heart give in to it.

"You have no idea. I have been thinking about you for a long time...since you started working and I saw you."

The urge to smile could not be helped as she had to admit to herself that he was cute and his instant attraction to her was a turn on as was his ability to admit it. When she did look over at him, she knew she did not see that shy white kid who was her manager, but her boyfriend who she figured was totally in love with her.

She grabbed his hand, holding it tight as her heart pounded away, feeling the sensation of bliss in her body as she knew the man next to her was hers and only hers. The doubts were gone, but she held back the 'love you' that should have been said.

"Guessing you told your parents and friends that you are dating a black girl from the restaurant," she asked, wondering if his parents were like her mom in the fact of being against an interracial relationship.

"I told my sister, but I will tell my parents when I see them."

"They going to give you shit about dating a black girl, or better yet...a black girl that is working at a fastfood place?" she said with her voice carrying with her sarcasm knowing that both of their parents would be against it.

"Nahhh. They don't care about things like that. My father would care more about what you plan for in the future than anything else. My mom would be more concerned with who you are than anything else."

Naomi could not help but turn towards him to see if he was lying. "You serious? They really won't care about you having a black girlfriend?"

Kevin's face gave a smirking smile. "You seemed really worried about the black white thing. My parents don't give a shit. My father cares more about me working and making money. What about your parents?"

Naomi felt the need to change the subject as she knew her mom was dead against it. She then knew the time would come and she would break the news to her. She felt it was a stupid notion anyway and her mother was set in her old ways. She also knew he was right about the race thing and that she was harping on it.

"My Dad left when I was young so I don't give a shit about what he has to say."

When the theater went dark, she felt the relief of being saved from answering questions about her mother and what she might say. The idea of him being white seemed to fade more as the idea of having to deal with the day she would have to leave him for college.

She did decide to tease him more as she thought he was still thinking about the race issue. She leaned over and whispered. "So, you like being my white boyfriend? Your friends know you like black girls?"

He turned and leaned back whispering, "They might say something, but I don't care what they think."

She leaned back to his ear wanting to play more. "Do they know you fucked a black pussy."

Kevin quickly turned back and she knew he was blushing, but could not confirm it as the lights were down and the movie starting. "Ohhh...my God. You are..."

Interrupting him, she reached over and grabbed his thigh right near his groin. "Bad..I am. I am really horny too. Bet your white dick loves black pussy too."

The idea of teasing him now was just what she needed to keep the mood loose in her mind. With her mother's thoughts fading from her, it was more about joking around with the one person who she felt she could joke around with. She knew the answer to the question as he was not going to lie about what they did.

She reached over and felt his member. It was soft and to the left and an easy grab in his pants. He looked over as the sound of the movie drummed everything else out. She gave him a devious smile of lust as he seemed more shocked. In her mind, the cock in his pants that was now growing to her touch was hers and hers to play with.

Kevin again looked over as she felt his member get hard in her hand and knew it was probably getting uncomfortable in his pants. She then leaned over to him whispering in his ear again, "I can feel him getting hard."

"Ohhh fuck...we are in the movies," Kevin moaned softly as he seemed to not want to alert others to what was happening.

"We are, but this is my dick and if I want to play with it, I can," she whispered back, thinking about how she was going to get his dick off.

She reached for his zipper as he adjusted himself. Her hand moved quickly as she pulled out his semi erect member. She gave a quick look at it and in the dim light she could see the tip of his dick and the shaft. In her mind, it was not a white cock from some random guy but her man's cock.

The idea of playing the racial taboo seemed inappropriate now as she felt the mood for it was gone. She knew something clicked in her and that the erection in her hand was her boyfriend's and it needed something special to get it off.

She leaned over to his ear just as she pressed her thumb right on his tip. "I need you inside of me."

Kevin turned back to her in awe as he seemed to be holding back his true ecstasy of the moment. "Want to get out of here?"

Naomi could only nod her head as she felt the pull to be with her man right here and now. She wanted to be made love to now and wanted to tell him that she wanted love more than a fucking with his white cock. The urge to spill her needs was almost boiling over, but she held back and relied solely on the nod of her head to confirm she was ready to be taken.

Kevin held her hand as he guided her to his car. He opened the door letting her in and as he walked around to get in she knew that waiting was not an option. She felt the dire need to have his manhood in her and the wetness in her sex was almost dripping out; she knew she was ready. Her heart was beating fast knowing that she was about to be made love to and that she was going to take him right here.

He got in the car and reached for his key. She felt it was time and held his hand stopping the key from going in the ignition. Her head turned to his and her eyes beamed lust towards his confused face. "Move your seat back."

"You want to do it here?"

"I can't wait," she answered, feeling like a cat in heat but knowing that it was needed as her sex was already wet with need.

Kevin slid his seat back and then lowered the seat back a few inches as she contorted her body to allow for her leggings to be peeled off. Kevin looked around to see if they had privacy as she moved her legs over his body.

She felt his erection poking up but blocked by his pants he had not pulled down. Her eyes were once again on his. "You ready to do this?"

"Yes...yes. I love you," he uttered softly as he put his hands on her waist.

His words comforted her knowing that he was going to be inside of her bareback and that they were about to make love in a car. She knew he said just the right words she needed to hear as she reached down to his zipper and freed his member from his pants and underwear.

She adjusted her body and guided the tip of his prick right at her wet opening. With a drop of her weight on him, she let his glorious male organ slide deep past her wet love folds and into her love hole with ease.

"Ohhhh, GOD you feel so good," Kevin moaned loud.

"You like me on top of you?" she asked, moaning a little to herself as she felt his fullness deep in her as her wet opening was liberally coating his shaft for more action.

Kevin nodded as she saw his eyes were on her. She then ground on his waist feeling his firmly entrenched member far into her female depths. With a slow rocking motion, she looked at him staring into her eyes and seeing the need he had for her as well. The connection she felt was now giving her the inspiration to grind harder.

His hands were on her breasts and she pulled down her bra allowing his fingers to have access to her nipples as she moved her hips like a dancer and shifted her body, feeling his thick manhood move slowly but deeply in her needy sex.

Kevin moved his hands under her shirt as his fingers were now caressing her nipples adding to the intensity of having his prick pushing deep in her. Naomi nodded her head smiling as she wanted to tell him the fated words but wanted him to just know them too. Her hips were now moving faster and faster as she felt the full force of his erection far into her love cave, past anything that had ever entered her before. The full and deep feeling of his hard tool only forced her own sexual muscles to grip and spasm against the male intruder.

The seat was now squeaking as she moved with a fury as she knew she needed to feel him deeper and faster. Her eyes locked on his as she felt his fingertips pinch her dark nipples adding fuel to the sexual fire.

"Ohhhh...I love you," Kevin groaned hard as she felt his cock swelling inside of her.

Naomi wanted to tell him the same, but nodded her head feeling her orgasm almost there. She was feeling the pool of ecstasy in her body fill up with each motion of her hips. Feeling him deep and then not deep, she pushed down and then circled her hips around making sure he felt the pleasures of her love sheath.

"Ohhh GODD," Kevin moaned louder as she felt a mini orgasm grip her as she pushed down making his tip slide through her spasming sex muscles ensuring her big orgasm was going to happen.

In her mind it was her task to love him and him staying still, pinching her erect nipples was all that was needed. Her motions of moving her hips down and around as she felt his member throb away made her realize that he was close to popping off inside of her.

"You gonna cum?" she moaned as she was close to her orgasm but not yet there.

"YES...yes...yes," Kevin moaned as she saw his face straining, holding back.

Not stopping as she felt her moment of glorious ecstasy near, she pushed down with all her weight and then slide her ass back and then forward, fucking his cock in a deep penetrating thrust. It was deeper than she had before and the sensation her now sloppy sex was getting was making her moment come just as fast.

Kevin's face was cringing as his fingers gripped and pulled on her dark nipples. Naomi felt the swelling of his member giving away the telltale sign it was ready to finish. She felt her own orgasm coming on strong as his thickened cock proceeded through her wet love hole faster then before.

She knew it needed to happen and in her stupor of needed pleasure she decided that he couldn't pull out for her to get what she wanted. Kevin's body stiffened as she slammed down hard and then felt it. It was like before and nothing like anything else she felt in her life.

"AHHHHHHH...SHIT," Naomi moaned loudly as the deep penetrating warmth of his male impregnating fluids instantly set off her grand moment of ecstasy.

The tingles of pleasure racked her body as it felt like lightning bolts shooting throughout her body and it all resonating from her sex. She felt it pumping away, flexing itschildmaking capabilities as the swelling made her own sex clamp around it like it wanted it. The instant blast of warmth was followed by another and then another one after that, each one making her shiver in scary delight as she knew in the back of her mind that her body was ripe for a man to plant his child in her.

"Fuck...I came inside of you. I thought you didn't want that?" Kevin plead as he looked almost scared.

"I know, we can't be doing that any more...last time," Naomi answered, hoping nothing would happen but also knowing it was the most amazing feeling her pussy had ever felt.

She looked down and lifted herself off of him. She felt the gliding of his member as it slipped out of her giving her more angles of pleasure from her still sensitive sex muscles. Her eyes saw his pale skinned shaft pull out of her dark sex and could see the helmet of his dick covered in a white gooey slime. It didn't look like his cum but hers.

She moved back over to the passenger seat as her fingers slipped the crotch of her panties back over covering her pussy again, knowing when she got home they needed to be washed clean of semen that was sure to leak out.

"Would you be mad if I asked you to take me home so I can clean up?" Naomi asked, hoping that he would not be mad that she asked.

"Yeah, sure, I can take you home. Can we talk tonight?"

"I would like that."

The drive home was quick as she talked to him about work and then what she wanted to do in college. When she realized she brought up college, she switched back to work and then brought up Alayna. She knew she was babbling and talking too much, but she felt nervous about what happened the moment the euphoric feeling of sex died down in her.

She kissed him on the lips feeling a connection as she left the car and gave him a heartfelt goodbye. She walked in the door to see him drive off and then scrambled to the bathroom to clean herself up. She sat on the toilet contemplating the dangers of what she did. She looked down to see her sex dripping with his love fluids as it was also mixed with hers.

The shower was like a soul cleansing as she thought about the aspects of having a boyfriend and being with him. She thought about his reactions and smiles as the sensation of being loved washed over her as did the hot water in the shower.

She walked out and retreated to bed reading the loving texts Kevin sent her as she was in the shower. It was message after message of how much he loved her and how he wanted her in every way. She smiled at each one and then texted back. "I love you."

She knew it was not just another common message as she felt it was both needed and her true emotions were wanting to reach out and kiss him again. Her eyes gave out and the message died down to a 'see you later and good night'.

***

The next morning she heard her mother downstairs in the kitchen. There was no point delaying the inevitable. Her mother needed to know she had a boyfriend. Her graduation was two weeks away and she wanted Kevin to be there for her. The urge to have him there with her mother was worth dealing with the initial fight.

Like ripping a band-aid off, the fight needed to happen and she needed to be blunt. She could feel the start of something more that a simple relationship with Kevin and her mother needed to get over the fact she was dating a white guy.

Walking downstairs she saw her mother's happy reaction as she sat across from her at the table. "You're up early since there is no school."

It was the calm before the storm and Naomi knew she needed to weather it. The need to have Kevin in her life was worth it. Naomi felt the dread of a fight coming on the moment she spoke. "Mom...I am dating someone new."

"Ohhh...who is he? Should I be worried or happy?"

Naomi gave her a crooked grin of worry with her answer, "Happy...but he is white."