The Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She did not mention sex but did learn that he only had one previous girlfriend. The more she asked, the more his texts seem to make her feel like he was thinking she was his girlfriend though. The sinking feeling of being in a relationship was not without its benefits as Naomi could not stop smiling with her text that buzzed on her phone.

Naomi knew that her schedule was now changed and she was going to close again with Kevin. It was three days since they had sex and now she was going to work again with him tonight. He texted her that he missed her and wanted to be with her more than anything. She smiled and felt her heart beat faster knowing he wanted her like that. She struggled with thinking of him as her boyfriend even though he did not broach the subject.

She stepped into the shower to get ready for work feeling he was not a fling but someone she could not help but care about. She swallowed hard and knew if she was going to have him as a boyfriend it wouldn't be that bad, but still wondered if she should stop it. As the water splashed her face, she knew deep down the only reason she was taking a shower before work was to make sure she was ready for Kevin but still questioned herself about letting it happen.

Walking in, Naomi spotted him in the back fixing the grill. He gave her a big smile as she clocked in and began to work. She so desperately wanted for him to kiss her but tempered herself. Knowing it was going to come later was her only reprieve from not being able to run to him. The girly feeling of liking a boy was now inside of her blossoming.

The day went like normal and before she knew it, it was time to count money. Like before, Kevin told the other employees they could take off early and that he would close up. As expected, the others smiled and left without a word since nobody liked staying and cleaning up.

She felt her heart beat extra fast as the anticipation of what was to come. The thought of him being inside of her was a taboo fantasy and yet something more. Not knowing if it was more made her want him more and yet it still felt like she was doing something taboo. The internal fight was raging all the while her mind kept thinking about how he was going to feel inside of her.

She walked back with her cash drawer and saw him standing there waiting for her. He moved in to embrace her and she went with it and allowed him to pull her close and then kiss her. The moment his lips were on hers made the struggle in her mind a lopsided victory for needing him.

Knowing it was going to lead to sex she felt the pull of her own self doubt. "We can't do this...it's not right." she said again and again in her mind.

Naomi did not push his body away but was no longer kissing him. She felt his arms still around her and his body was up close to hers. He then took her hand softly but firmly and put it right over his crotch. She could feel his hardness easily.

She looked at his face with an expression of total shock. "Ohhh fuck you're really hard."

"I have been hard all night."

Before she could answer his lips were on hers again. She wanted to pull away but his soft lips melted her self doubt. Her eyes closed feeling her body go weak with desire and her sex moisten with anticipation. The small throngs of pleasure from her sex went through her body like a lightning storm as his kiss continued.

His hands were pulling her shirt off and she knew within a few seconds she would be bare chested before him. Her dark skin was now visible and his expert hands seemed to know exactly how to unclasp a bra. His kiss was not stopping either as she felt his tongue roam around her own. The cold air hit her nipples making them as hard as his member now.

She wanted to stop before it got too far but her body seemed helpless to his touch and kiss. She finally let her hands explore his chest and then let her touch find his erection bulging out from his pants.

The urge to stop came to her again as she then felt herself being lifted up on the counter. Her legs were parted and she knew he was about to enter her sex. She looked at him scared as the twinge of guilt was strong.

"I don't know...maybe we should ...OHHHHHHH," she moaned as her eyes grew wide and her mouth opened wider. The feeling of her dark flower opening up to his male girth was now happening. His white shaft had pierced her love canal and was now entering her deep. The nagging worry was now fighting against the pleasure of his thick member nestling in her sex.

With her ass feeling the cold counter, she looked at Kevin weakly as he finally claimed her body with his manhood. He was deep inside of her as she felt her sex betray her by clenching down on it as if her body wanted it.

"Ohhh you feel so fucking good," Kevin groaned out as he moved in to kiss her lips.

Naomi could do nothing as her body seemed paralyzed with sexual pleasure. She gave into the kiss as Kevin began moving faster and faster in her wet, ripe pussy. The urge to stop him was still there but fading with each inch his love rod moved in her love channel. She knew that she could not deny the wetness her pussy had either.

Naomi looked at his eyes and could see something more than sex. With each push his body gave her soft moans which confirmed that she was enjoying it. The fear of it all was there, but it was nothing to the need for her body to enjoy what was happening to it.

The feeling of her pussy tightening around his male shaft was there as she gave into her own orgasm. Kevin was not stopping and she looked down to see his white member contact against her darker skin. The thought of their taboo sexual act now resonated in her inner core.

As Kevin thrust home deep in her again and again she let her need for pleasure build and release. She could feel her wetness flowing faster as his love muscles slipped past her love folds with ease.

"Ohhh...yesss," Naomi moaned unable to hold back. Her body was now a sheath for his love muscle and she could do nothing about it but enjoy.

Kevin's hard erection was not slowing down and when he put his lips to hers she was hating herself for letting it escape her lips. Even with her regretting her moan,she did not want him to know that she was enjoying it so much. The struggle in her mind raged and it finally made her realize that he should not see her face as he would notice how much pleasure she was getting out of it.

With a quick push he slipped out of her. "Fuck me from behind," Naomi said as she turned around showing him the ass that she teased him with.

"Ohhhh FUCK," Kevin answered back as she turned to show him her backside.

Naomi turned her head quickly to see if there was something wrong. "What?"

"Your ass is so perfect," Kevin confessed as she could see his eyes not backing away from his stare.

"You like my black ass?" Naomi joked, knowing that he probably spent hours looking at her ass through the many months she worked with him.

Kevin's voice cracked and his eyes finally looked at hers. "Yesss."

As Naomi smiled she watched him come closer to her and put his hands right on her hips. His white hands clashed with her skin and the thrill of him being white and loving her ran through her body. She liked how he was so into her but could feel the erotic thought of his pale skin being taboo.

Kevin once again entered her. The lustful sensation of his male erection entering her engulfed her sexual desire. The immediate pleasure of his hard member sliding deep now caused her body to quiver from delight.

Her eyes focused on his and her mouth opened. "Ohhh FUCK...Ohhh fuck."

Naomi turned back around not wanting him to see her so helpless to his cock and put her hands on the counter to brace herself. His body was thrusting away into her as her ass did its best to absorb the impact of his fucking. Over and over she felt his hard male rod push through her clenching love muscles, giving her body what it needed in order to get off.

She felt his hand on her hips as his body crashed into her. His hard manhood easily making its home deep in her sex cave. The urge to moan was tempered but her face showed her ultimate desire for what was happening. She knew he could not see her face as she felt helpless to her body's craving for him to continue.

Naomi looked forward hoping he would not hear her soft moans as he pounded his body against her ass, shoving his erection far past her quivering cervix. She could not stop moaning softly or close her mouth as her facial expression gave away her lustful need to have him plunge inside her female depths.

"Ohhh fuck you are so fucking hot," Kevin moaned loudly as she could not help but feel his thick member owning her pussy as if he was a machine.

"You like fucking black pussy?" she asked, wanting it to be a racial taboo and nothing else. She wanted sex to be a bad thing and not love. She knew deep down that it was more and she was playing with the fire of having a relationship.

"Ohhh," Kevin moaned out not answering.

Before Naomi could say anything else, she felt his male organ swell up. The thought of what could happen came to her and her mind knew that it was going to be an amazing feeling but a dangerous one too. The idea of being taken bareback was something she did not think to question and now regretted with each throb of his male organ.

"Pull out," Naomi said with her voice almost moaning it out. She then turned to see his face. His eyes met hers and the look he gave melted her heart as he smiled wide and she cold see he was staring at her like she was something more than a fuck.

"Ohhh...Ohhhhh...itssss ohhhh shitt," Kevin moaned loud.

Naomi glared at him with a mix of fear and anger. "Noooo..ohhhhhfuckkkk."

She felt her pussy clamp down and spasm from her orgasm. His unprotected member was spewing its life giving swimmers into her body. As fear ran through her brain, she felt the undeniable sensation of her body loving the warmth of it bringing her orgasm on faster than anything else.

"Ohhhh God...Ohhhh FUCK," she moaned as instincts took over. She wanted to pull away, wanted to scream out at him, but felt her sex give in to its natural need and want for sperm to be injected into it. It was as if his swollen cock was holding her in place while it sent both life and pleasure into her body giving her an orgasm like nothing else.

After a few moments she felt her body return to a somewhat normal state. She then glared at him as she pulled away. "You fucking came in me."

The sensation of a gooey and messy vagina was instant as a glob of sperm dripped on her leg. The anger she had seemed diminished as her pussy clenched again and another orgasm came to her even though his member was not even inside of her. The quivers made her put her hands back on the counter as she knew it was wrong but right at the same time.

"I am so sorry..it just happened," Kevin plead as he approached her in a comforting manner.

"It's fine. I just have to go to the bathroom and clean up," she replied, knowing that it was pointless to be mad at him when it felt so wonderful; even though it was scary.

As she walked to the restroom and sat down on the toilet cleaning herself, she wondered why she let him and why she was not getting overly upset. Confusion filled her mind as she did not know what to say to him, that she orgasmed like crazy or that she still wanted to have sex again. The idea of having sex again was there but she did not know why.

Kevin was cleaning up and when she came out of the bathroom he came up to her. "I am really sorry. Please don't be mad."

"It's fine," she replied quickly, still wanting to be mad but also still having the small convulsions of sexual completion and fulfillment.

"You can get out of here, I can clean up," Kevin offered as he resumed cleaning up.

"Nahh, I can help."

Kevin smiled back as he was wiping down the front counter. Naomi grabbed the mop and began cleaning the front near him. She wanted to ask him a hundred questions but also wanted to ask herself some as well. She knew her mind was processing what just happened as if she was still in shock. The overwhelming sensation still residing in her was the feeling there was more to come.

Naomi finally looked over at him. "So you wanting to fuck me every time I work close?"

Kevin looked back over with a sorrowful gaze. "I really am sorry. I don't know what came over me."

"Did you like it?" Naomi asked smiling, knowing he felt guilty and that he shouldn't as she reminded herself of how amazing it felt and was guilty about not telling him.

"Yeah, but I know you wanted me to pull out."

"Don't worry, I got it all out," she answered back, hoping she was right.

Kevin smiled at that and resumed cleaning again. Naomi could see he was at peace and then probed again. "So you putting me on the schedule for closing next week?"

"Tuesday I have you on with me."

She smiled at his answer knowing her pussy was going to get fucked again. "I see."

She watched him clean as she finished up her own tasks. The time was getting late and she was soon in her car driving home. Her mind flashed with the memories of him being inside of her and the look on his face as they had sex. The sensation of sex mixed with emotions gave her bolts of pleasure in her pussy as she arrived home.

In bed she saw the texts from Kevin telling her that he hoped she had a great night and that he already missed her. She wanted to tell him the same but still knew that a relationship was complicated. The urge to say yes was there as was the confusion of whether it was right or not.

The next day she sat at the table and was joined by her mother. She was ready to go to work and just sat as she had her coffee in her hand. The urge to ask her about Kevin was pulling at her like a tugboat moving a ship. She needed to know her thoughts on the matter as she figured the next logical step was dating him. The idea of a fuck buddy was fine, but she knew the feelings she had for him were there.

"Mom...what would you do if a white man asked you out?"

"What? You telling me you know a white guy that wants to date me?" her mom responded as she put her coffee down.

"Maybe, but would you? Let's call it a hypothetical question. Would you date a white guy?" she asked, hoping her mother would not catch on that it was her that really wanted to date a white guy.

"Nooo, never. I am not into white men nor would I even consider dating one. I want a strong black man."

Naomi quickly thought about telling her mother about Kevin and how she wanted to date him. The idea of something more substantial then a fuck friend bored deep in her heart. Knowing it was something she wanted pulled at her, but the fear of her mother blowing up on her was now there. Her mother was the world to her and having a boyfriend she disapproved of would crush her.

The entire day Naomi spent wondering how she would break it to her mother that she wanted to date Kevin. Her mind drifted to the thought of him holding her and moving her. The innocent look on his face and the way his eyes melted her all brought shivers of intensity to her stomach. His loving texts came almost every hour as she knew his thoughts were solely on her. The idea of being in love was there as she wanted to fight it. The need to keep herself from falling for him was now her constant struggle as she made her way through the day.

The school day blew by as did work. Kevin was not on the schedule until next Tuesday night with her. His texts were still a constant stream on her phone as were the emotions from knowing that all he did was think about her.There was something about the attention that she just adored too. She wondered why she did not find it annoying. It was like she felt that his need for her was reassuring to what happened.

Alayna was busy with her own stuff at her house and Naomi was on her computer about ready to go to bed. She wanted to finish her work, but could not get Kevin out of her mind. The urge to tell him she wanted a relationship was there and his last text of asking her to be a couple stung at her heart more and more as she thought about it.

Without answering his text, she felt her eyes giving out before finally passing out in her bed. The next morning she saw his texts of good night and that he was thinking of her. The need to talk to him was building and she finally relented asking him if he was busy tonight. His response was typical as she knew he was always busy but she did get an invite to go out tomorrow night.

It was Friday and Naomi woke with a sense of guilt and excitement all bundled together. She knew the dam broke in her heart and that she wanted Kevin to be hers, but also knew it wouldn't work out either. She hated feeling like it was doomed for failure and yet perfect too.

Her mind was flooded with the knowledge he was so in love with her and the warmth in her heart from it was overwhelming. She also knew breaking it to her mother was going to be hard and she was going to be against it. She was going away to college and a long distance relationship was not going to happen.

Her mother was at work and she sat at her table waiting for Alayna to pick her up. Her mind was still thinking about Kevin and how she felt about him as a possible and yet not definite quasi boyfriend. The feeling of how he felt for her made the idea seem possible and give her confidence that she was more than what she thought she was.

As Alayna pulled up she sent Kevin a text saying she would meet him tonight and that it would be an official date. The giddiness of having a boyfriend was there even though she knew he didn't really ask her to be one, but knew she would say yes and he would most likely ask tonight.

Alayna was bombarding her with questions and it continued through most of the day. Questions about if they were dating to life after school. Naomi kept her wits about her and just spilled the beans about seeing him again and nothing else. The urge to tell her about sex was there, but the guilt of it forced her to keep it to herself like a dark secret.

Wondering if it was right to date a white guy still festered, but it was not as bad as how she thought her mother was going to react. Feeling something for him was there and when he texted about tonight she had the sensation of being wanted and loved in her. It was an odd feeling, but she could not deny it.

Naomi made it through the day and was home and still thinking about how she was going to break the news to her mother that she was in a possible budding relationship with a white guy. She was out of the shower drying herself off and deciding on what to wear. She wanted something sexy but not too sexy. The tight blue top that showed off her breasts as it hugged tightly around the perfect curvature of her boobs. The leggings were more about how they portrayed her ass and how flawless it was. She wanted to give him something to stare at. Knowing he was in love with her ass made it an easy choice.

Walking down the stairs she saw her mother getting ready to go to work. "Hey, I am going to spend the night at Alayna's."

"Okay," her mother responded as she was too busy with her eyes on her laptop to give a complete answer as Naomi knew that this was a normal thing and should not raise any suspicions.

She walked out of the house just as Kevin pulled up like she had it timed perfectly. She figured she would wait outside to avoid the conversation with her mother about a white guy picking her up.

Not waiting for him to get out and open the door for her, she quickly got inside and they were off. Kevin turned to her. "Hey, I figured we could go out to get something to eat and then maybe a movie or something."

"Sure, anything," she answered, looking back at her house hoping her mother would not see or some neighbor who would be quick to tell her mother that she was with some strange white guy in his car.